Prayer Of Protection From Satan
2019 Powerful Prayer Points for Protection
Skip to content
Prayer is the key. It is the way we communicate our needs to God and He encourages us to. As humans, we can only know so much and we cannot see every evil that is moving around in the atmosphere. That is why it is important we call on God and ask for His protection. Find below the powerful prayers of protection for you, your friends and family members.
Effective Prayers for Protection
Everyone needs protection at every season in Life. Here are Effective Prayer Points for protection you can use.
1. Lord, I pray that by the reason of what your son did on the cross, you will protect me from all principalities and powers at work against my life in Jesus name. Amen.
2. Lord, I ask that you hide me and my family under your banner and keep us from all evil in Jesus name. Amen.3. We ask, Jehovah, that you keep and protect us from every evil tongue that rises against us in judgement in Jesus name. Amen.
4. Lord, I am deeply sorry for my many errs. Please, do not take away your hand of protection from me and all that pertains to me in Jesus name. Amen.
5. I pray, Jehovah, that your hand be mighty upon me to keep me from all waiting for my downfall in Jesus name.
Prayers for Safety
Powerful Prayers for Safety.
6. Father, I pray that no evil eye of the enemy will see me or any member of my family in Jesus name. Amen.
7. Father, I do not trust in the arm of flesh. It is you that I have run to, for protection. Please deliver me from all evil in Jesus name. Amen.
8. We ask, Lord, that the Blood of Jesus they speak better things then the blood of Abel will protect us from the forces of darkness in Jesus name. Amen.
9. I ask, Lord, that even though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we are confident that you will remain close behind us to protect us in Jesus name. Amen.
10. Lord, I am really thankful to you for always protecting me. I pray that my family and I will always enjoy your protection in Jesus name. Amen.
Prayers for Protection for A Friend
Prayers for protection you can send to friends.
11. I pray, Lord, I pray that the Blood of the lamb will be for us a token to protect us, so we will not experience the plagues of Egypt in Jesus name. Amen.
12. Father, you are Jehovah Nissi, the Lord, my protector, the one who defends me. I pray that you will fight my battles and grant me victory in Jesus name. Amen.
13. Lord, as I go out today, I pray that you will go before me and clear the way of all evil in Jesus name. Amen.14. Father, I pray you will protect us from every weapon fashioned against us, so it will not prosper in Jesus name. Amen.
15. My Jehovah, I pray that the cross of Jesus will protect and keep me from all curses and demonic manipulations in Jesus name. Amen.
Protection Prayer Points
Prayer points you can use for protection.
16. Just as you protected the Israelites from the Egyptians with your cloud of presence, I pray that you keep me and mine as well in Jesus name. Amen.
17. We pray, Lord, that you will overshadow us with your presence, so even when we take in poison, it will not harm us in Jesus name. Amen.
18. Redeemer, as we hide in your secret place, guard us against evil eyes in Jesus name. Amen.
19. Lord, as we labour on earth, we pray that your light will serve as a lamp to our feet and protect our feet from slipping in Jesus name. Amen.
20. I pray you will arise and let all your enemies who are troubling us be scattered in Jesus name. Amen.
Prayers for Blessings and Protection
Prayers for Blessings and protection you should pray.
21. Lord, let me always find you a mighty rock that I can always run to for protection in Jesus name. Amen.
22. Father, we ask that you put your mark of protection on us so that nobody will trouble us in Jesus name. Amen.
23. Father, as we, your children, go to bed, protect us from all the evil flying around at night in Jesus name. Amen.24. My great Shepherd, I rely solely on you a sheep with its shepherd. I pray that you will keep me and my family from bears and wolves in Jesus name. Amen.
25. As I go and come today, I pray that your mighty hand of valour will shield me in Jesus name. Amen.
God, Please, Protect My Family
Protection prayers for family members.
26. Lord, I pray that you deliver from the hands of my enemies in Jesus name. Amen.
27. I pray, my saviour, that as we go and come, you will give your angels charge of us to protect us in Jesus name. Amen.
28. I pray that my ever-present help in times of need will help and protect me against all evil plans of the wicked in Jesus name. Amen.
29. Saviour, even as your word says, I ask that as we come and go, nothing shall, by any means, harm us in Jesus name. Amen.
30. I pray, Lord, that you will protect me even as I embark on this journey in Jesus name. Amen.
Prayer for Protection for Me and My Family
Protection Prayers you can use for you and your loved ones.
31. Lord, you know how there is evil hovering around seeking to harm us, I pray that you protect us from them in Jesus name. Amen.
32. Father, we ask that you save and protect us from the terrors of the night and the arrows that fly by day in Jesus name. Amen.
33. My Fortress and Rock, please be my shield from all enemies seeking to devour me in Jesus name. Amen.34. Lord, I pray that you build a shield of fire around me and my family in Jesus name. Amen.
35. Lord, I want to continually be a child that you are pleased with. So, please keep and protect me from the lure of sin in Jesus name. Amen.
God’s Guidance and Protection
Prayers for God’s guidance and Protection.
36. Scriptures say, Lord, that the Egyptians troubling us are a thing of the past and we will see them no more. We ask that our eyes will not behold the Egyptians again in Jesus name. Amen.
37. Jehovah, even if many thousands of people set themselves against us, we pray that you serve as our shield and the lifter of our head in Jesus name. Amen.
38. My Redeemer, in your hands is power and might. Please let your power and might deliver me and my family from the wicked that hates us without cause in Jesus name. Amen.
39. Father, I ask that you send forth your word and protect me and my family from all forms of sicknesses in Jesus name. Amen.
40. Lord, you promised that we will be able to serpents and scorpions. We ask that your promise be fulfilled in our lives in Jesus name. Amen.
Prayer for Protection From Evil At Work
Protection prayers against evil works of Satan.
41. My Redeemer, I pray that you rescue and protect us from all kinds of trouble in Jesus name. Amen.
42. Father, I pray that you will build your hedge of construction around us to protect us from the darts of the enemy flying around in Jesus name. Amen.
43. The enemies are always plotting, my Mighty Protector, please don’t abandon me to them in Jesus name. Amen.44. Lord, as we call to you, answer us from heaven and protect us by your power in Jesus name. Amen.
45. Father, I pray that you direct my path and keep me from walking into harm in Jesus name. Amen.
Prayer for Protection Against My Enemies
Protection prayers against your enemies.
46. Lord, we are powerless over any pestilence coming our way. You are our protection who can keep us from all plagues and pestilence. Please, come to our rescue in Jesus name. Amen.
47. I pray, Lord, that your presence will not depart from me but will always be with me to protect me in Jesus name. Amen.
48. My Saviour, as I go work, please protect me from all work hazards in Jesus name. Amen.
49. Lord, I pray that you will sustain and protect me from all the foes who have risen up against me round about.
50. Father, please protect me from every pit and every trap of the wicked in Jesus name. Amen.
- Written By Ayandola Ayanleke.
8 Prayers You Should DESPERATELY Pray For Your Pastor
Pastoral ministry is a business un any other. It is a dangerous business. A sacred business. A business where the souls of people are at stake.
I was a pastor for many years, so I have a feel for the perils and pleasures of ministry. It’s very hard, supremely rewarding work.
Gardiner Spring said:
It is at a fearful expense that ministers are ever allowed to enter the pulpit without being preceded, accompanied, and followed by the earnest prayers of the churches.
It is no marvel that the pulpit is so powerless, and ministers so often disheartened when there are so few to hold up their hands…When the churches cease to pray for ministers, ministers will no longer be a blessing to the churches.
In light of the challenges of ministry, here are 8 prayers every church member should pray for their pastor(s) on a regular basis.
#1 – For Protection From Satan
Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour (1 Peter 5:8).
If Satan can take down a shepherd of God’s people, the odds are much higher that God’s people will scatter. That they’ll become bitter and disenfranchised. They will question everything they’ve ever been taught by that pastor. Satan targets pastors because the damage is exponential if they fall. Pray for your pastor that he would be kept safe from Satan.
Father, please protect my pastor from the attacks of Satan. Give him the strength to endure temptation and stand firm against the accusations Satan loves to whisper in his ear. Help him stand firm in your service, always fighting for the faith and for his people.
#2 – For Protection Against His Own Sinful Heart
But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin when it is fully grown brings forth death. (James 1:14-15)
Pastors don’t fall because one day, the blue, they decide to dive headlong into sin. The slide into sin happens slowly, over time, in small increments, as the pastor believes the lies presented to him by his flesh. Pray for your pastor that he would be on guard against the lies of sin. Pray that he would have a proper fear of God.
Father, please protect my pastor from the deceitfulness of sin that we all are so prone to. Guard him from sin. Keep his conscience tender and fresh. Keep him close to you and close to your word.
#3 – For Deep Spiritual Encouragement
For I long to see you, that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to strengthen you— that is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith, both yours and mine. (Romans 1:11-12)
Pastoral ministry can be brutal, discouraging work. Pastors find themselves in the midst of terrible situations on a regular basis – divorce, death, apostasy, and much more.
It’s also challenging because they don’t see progress in the sense that other jobs do. Christians are always in progress. Because of this, discouragement and depression can be a regular companion of the minister.Pray for your pastor to be encouraged.
Father, please encourage my pastor by the power of your Spirit. Let his soul be refreshed with the love of Christ. Let him have faith for the future. Help him to keep pressing forward even when the way is littered with landmines. Let him be refreshed by the fact that your grace is sufficient for him.
#4 – For Wisdom
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. (James 1:5)
Many elements of pastoral ministry are not black and white. A husband and wife are in serious conflict, and the husband has one story while the wife has another. A church member needs financial support but has a history of mismanaged finances. A young man struggles with same-sex attraction while still wanting to follow Jesus. Pastors need God’s wisdom to navigate these gray areas.
Father, please give my pastor your wisdom. Help him know the way to go even when the way is not clear. Give him discernment to know good from evil, even when evil is dressed as good. Help him apply your word to even the most confusing situations.
#5 – For Doctrinal Faithfulness
By the Holy Spirit who dwells within us, guard the good deposit entrusted to you (2 Timothy 1:14).
Pastors can be tempted to modify or even abandon biblical doctrines for a variety of reasons. Cultural pressures, vocal church members, even legal actions can press hard upon pastors, making them feel that the only way out is to give up the clear teaching of Scripture. They need God’s grace to stay faithful to the good deposit of God’s word.
Father, I pray for my pastor that you would help him hold fast to Scripture, even when everyone else tells him to let go. Help him stand on your word and only your word. Protect him from the temptation to abandon the precious truths laid out in Scripture.
#6 – For A Healthy Body
But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified (1 Corinthians 9:27).
Ministry can take a tremendous toll on a pastor’s body. Yes, our bodies are temples, but they are often broken temples.
Long nights at the hospital, high-stress situations, and ever-present discouragement can quickly lead to burnout and body betrayal.
Not only do pastor’s need spiritual strength, they need physical strength as well. Pray for your pastor that he would be sustained in body and mind.
Father, please give my pastoral supernatural strength. Protect him from sickness and disease. Give him your energy to keep serving faithfully. Help him to find periods of rest and recovery. Guide him to still waters.
#7 – For A Strong Marriage and Family
Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach,not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own household well, with all dignity keeping his children submissive,for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God’s church (1 Timothy 3:2-6)
Church history is littered with the skeletons of pastors whose marriages and families fell apart under the strain of pastoral ministry. And as 1 Timothy states, if a pastor can’t manage his family, how can he manage the church of God? Satan loves to sabotage a pastor’s family, and your pastor needs prayer that God will give him a healthy marriage and family.
Father, please give my pastor a supernaturally healthy marriage. Strengthen the bonds between him and his wife. Encourage them both in ministry. Give both of them wisdom to manage their family and to keep you at the center, not ministry. I also pray for their children that you would let them know you and follow you.
#8 – For Meaningful Friendships
A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother (Proverbs 18:24).
Pastoral ministry can be surprisingly lonely. Something about being in a position of leadership isolates the man. People look to him to be a teacher and leader, not be their close friend. Pastors need close friends who will encourage them, hold them accountable, and push them toward Christ.
Father, please give my pastor true, deep, sustaining friendships. Give him friends who stick closer than brothers. Who uphold him when he’s weary. Who help carry his burdens.
Sustained By Prayer
In some ways, pastors are sustained by the prayers of their people. Obviously, God is the one who ultimately sustains pastors, but one of his primary means is through the prayers for pastors.
When it comes to why you should pray for your pastor, take the words of Charles Spurgeon to heart:
No man can do me a truer kindness in this world than to pray for me.
Do your pastor a true kindness today. Pray for your pastor.
Satanic Prayers for Devotion And Worship
Prayers for Satan
Here are some prayers for Satan for you to use in your time of need. This essay is for those who want to develop a spiritual relationship with Satan through the devotional act of prayer.
For Spiritual Satanists, prayer can help to connect you with the force of Satan.
Prayer allows you to have a personal relationship with Satan that you can work on every day, both in the ritual room, and outside of ritual work.
Satanic devotional prayer can be a useful tool in your spiritual journey in Satanism. Anyone with a sincere desire to get closer to Satan can pray to him. All it takes is a heartfelt motivation to reach out to his force and make it a part of you. Hopefully these prayers for Satan can help you in your situation.
There are no set rules in Spiritual Satanism that state that prayer to Satan is required. But if you do chose to pray you have an opportunity to bond with Satan in a personal way. When a prayer is said to Satan, it is not just said with words; it is felt with the heart as well. Prayer is a form of communication with the spiritually divine.
Prayer can be considered without devotion. Satanic prayer can be used as a spiritual tool without having the need to worship Satan. In this way you can remain independent while still having the spiritual connection that you need to feel close to Satan.
How to Pray to Satan
Praying to Satan is not complicated. All you have to do is say the words not just in your mind but in your heart. Reaching out to Satan in this way allows you to have a spiritual connection. When you pray to Satan you are speaking to him and his force, not just at him. Your words are not lost; Satan knows what is in your heart.
Prayer is best done in a quiet place, away from anyone who might interrupt you. Your prayer does not have to be done in your ritual chamber. Take a few moments beforehand to focus and think and feel why you are about to pray.
When is the right time to pray to Satan?
Prayer can be used to strengthen your bond with Satan. It can be used to give you personal strength or when you are seeking reassurance or comfort. It can also be used to give you clarity in a situation or to receive guidance. Prayer can be done outside of the ritual chamber at any time you feel it is necessary.
If daily devotional prayer interests you, this Satanic prayer may be used during a moment when you have time alone to be with Satan. In this prayer you align yourself with the forces of Satan, Lucifer, Belial and Lilith.
Prayer for The Praise of Satan’s Kingdom
Praise, Hail Satan!Glory be to Satan the Father of the Earthand to Lucifer our guiding lightand to Belial who walks between worldsand to Lilith the queen of the nightAs it was in the void of the beginningIs now, and ever shall be, Satan’s kingdom without End
so it is done.
The Satanist’s Creed is another prayer that you can use for devotion or praise for Satan. This prayer seeks to establish your devotion to Satan. This prayer can also be said after you complete your Pact with Satan, to affirm your relationship with Satan.
I believe in the force of SatanThe father of the voidRuler of the earth king of the world,And in Lucifer, the guiding light and the morning star above.And Lilith, who seeded the world with her creationI believe I am my own churchI hold the spirit of Satan within my heart;I was born without the stain of sinmy spirit is one with SatanAs it is now and ever will be,
So it is done.
Prayer to Satan for Power
Use this prayer in your time of need, when you feel that you need to be empowered by the spirit of Satan.
Satan, grant me the power to be strong in spiritGrant me the ability to see what is right for meGrant me the wisdom to understand your ways
Grant me the knowledge to empower myselfPower in the name of Satan to break the bonds that hold me backPower in the name of Satan to overcome my weaknesses
Power in the name of Satan to be strong within
Grant me the ability to know what is right for meGrant me the vision to have wisdom in your waysI accept your guidance and wisdom
In the name of Satan
Prayer to Satan for Money
Satan is the god of the material world, so why not ask for assistance? While you could also use magic for the same purpose, perhaps this prayer will help as well.
Satan thank you for the riches you have brought to meBring me victory in my desire to grow in richesO, Satan, ruler of the material worldbring your abundance and mercygrant me that which I desire
Fill me with your power and spirit
A popular prayer that has been interpreted among Satanists for many years.
Our FatherWho art in HellCursed be thy nameThy kingdom upon earth has comeThy will be done in hell as it is on earthGrant us your power and mightAnd lead us into temptationDeliver us unto evilThine is the kingdom of earthThe power and the gloryForever and ever
So it is done.
Satanic Prayer Aligns you with the Force of Satan
Prayer can be a useful tool in your relationship with Satan. All you have to do is make a conscious effort to reach out and Satan will listen. Prayers for Satan really work. But consider that prayer is so much more than just asking for things; it is a spiritual communication between you and Satan, and your opportunity to grow closer to Satan every day.
For more information on how to Pray with Satan visit the SpiritualSatanist Blog -> How do I Pray to Satan?
Also, read a note at the Spiritual Satanist Blog about a Prayer to Satan for Guidance and Protection
Spiritual Satanist Prayer Book: Infernal Reflections
For those of you who want to make Satanic prayer a part of your daily life, read about my new book, the Spiritual Satanist Prayer Book: Infernal Reflections. The Spiritual Satanist Prayer Book shows you how you can use prayer as a tool to become closer to Satan, Lucifer, Lilith and Belial.
Stop wondering how to connect with Satan when it’s just as easy as saying and feeling the mindful prayers that you will find in this book. This is a pocket sized book that you can take with you anywhere! Visit the Spiritual Satanist Prayer Book: Infernal Reflections page here at the Spiritual Satanist site to find out more.
Duas for Protection From Satan
“Indeed Satan is your enemy, therefore you to take him as an enemy; he only calls his group so that they become the people of hell!.” [Fatir 35:6]
Satan has been declared worst enemy of human. Along with good deeds and actions, duas for protection from Satan are also important for one’s self. Try to seek refuge from Satan by reciting these duas for protection from Satan. There are numerous duas to be recited at various occasions to keep evil away from one’s self.
Dua’s to memorize:
Many of them are short and easy to memorize, try to recite duas for protection from Satan as your habit. Once a habit developed, you would definitely feel change in your thoughts and actions. If shaitaan plays tricks on us, there must be some cool tips to tease shaitaan too ! Following are couple of duas for protection from Satan and evil thoughts , you can choose and memorize anyone :
1) A whole day protection tip from shaitaan !
When entering the Masjid: Say
“A’oodhu bilLahil-‘adheem wa bi wajhil-kareemi wa bi sultaanihil-qadeemi min ash-Shaytaani-rajeem”[I seek refuge with Allah the Mighty, with His Noble Face and with His Eternal Authority from Shaytaan, the Accursed]
‘Abdullah ibn ‘Umar (R.A.) said,
“When the Prophet Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam used to enter the mosque he would say, “I seek refuge with Allah the Mighty, with His Noble Face and with His Eternal Authority from Shaytaan, the Accursed”.
He then said,
“When (a man) says this, Shaytaan says: “He has been protected from me for the whole day””.
(Abu Dawud, al-Albaani declared it saheeh in Saheeh Abu Dawood, no. 458, and an-Nawawee and Ibn Hajr declared it hasan).
[There is none worthy of worship except Allah alone. He has no partners. To Him belongs the Dominion, to Him belongs all praise and He is capable over all things]
recite this a hundred times a day.
The evidence is what has been reported in the Saheeh of al Bukhaari and Muslim from Abu Hurayrah (R.A.) that Allah’s Messenger Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam mentioned the above words and then said:
“He will receive the reward of setting free ten slaves, a hundred good deeds will be written for him and a hundred bad deeds will be erased from him. It will be a sanctuary from Shaytaan for him on that day until he reaches the evening. No one will come with something better except one who increases beyond that”.
3) If you have an evil or satanic dream, masnoon method is to spit on your left three times and seek refuge in Allah from the evil of what you see in a dream, and if possible offer 2 rakaah nafal and make duas for protection from Satan. Here is a full article on bad/satanic dreams, you can read it in detail.
4) Make it habbit. Recite aytal kursi while going to sleep. It helps in prevention from satan along with many other benefits.
Abu Hurayrah (R.A.) reported that the Messenger Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam put him in charge of guarding the zakaah of Ramadan and someone would come and take handfuls from the zakaah for two nights in succession.
On the third night, he (Abu Hurayrah) grabbed him and said:
“I will take you to Allah’s Messenger Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam “.
He (the thief) said:
“Leave me alone and I will teach you some words by which Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala will benefit you”.
He then said,
“When you depart to go to your bed recite aayaat ul-Kursi until you complete it. There will never cease to be from Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala a guardian to protect you and Shaytaan will not approach you until you wake up”.
When he explained this to Allah’s Messenger, he said,
“He has told you the truth although he is a great liar.” (al-Bukhaari).
5) Anas (R.A.) reports that Allah’s Messenger Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam said,
“Whoever says (when he leaves his house):
“In the Name of Allah, I place my trust upon Allah, There is no power nor movement except by Allah.”
it is said to him:
“You have been sufficed, you have been protected and you have been guided”. Then one of the devils turns to another and says, “How can you get to a man who has been sufficed, protected and guided”. (Abu Dawud, at-Tirmidhi, hasan saheeh).
Umm Salamah (R.A.) said,
“Allah’s Messenger Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam never left my house except that he raised his sight to the sky and said,
“Allahumma innee a’oodhu bika an adil aw udal, aw azil aw uzal, aw azlima aw uslam, aw ajhal aw yujhal ‘aleeyy
(O Allah I seek refuge in you from leading others astray and being led astray, from causing others to slip and being made to slip, from oppressing others or being oppressed and from making others ignorant, and being kept ignorant.””
(at-Tirmidhi, Abu Dawood, an-Nasa’ee, Ibn Majah. at-Tirmidhi said “hasan saheeh”, al-Albaani agreed with him in al-Kalim ut-Tayyib, no.59).
Its better if you write any of these duas on beautiful chart paper, and hang it on your exit of house.
6) Here is another awesome tip to tease shaitaan ! Remembering Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala, the Sublime and Exalted when entering the house and before eating.
Jaabir (R.A.) said:
“I heard the Prophet Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam say: “When a man enters his house and remembers Allah the Exalted upon entering and before eating,
Shaytaan says: “There is no place for you to spend the night and there is no supper for you.” When he enters the house and does not remember Allah,Shaytaan says: “You have found a place to spend the night” and when he does not remember Allah upon eating his food,
Shaytaan says: “You have found a place to stay and some supper””.
7) When approaching your wife say
(in the Name of Allah), O Allah! Make us distant from Shaytaan and make Shaytaan distant from what you bestow upon us”.
Ibn ‘Abbaas (R.A.) reports that the Prophet Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam said, “If one of you says, when approaching his wife (for intercourse):
“In the Name of Allah. O Allah! Make us distant from Shaytaan and make Shaytaan distant from what you bestow upon us” and offspring is decreed for you, Shaytaan will never be able to harm it (i.e. the offspring)”. (Al-Bukhaari, Muslim).
8) Abul-Maleeh (R.A.) reports that a man said,
“I was behind the Messenger Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam and his riding animal stumbled. I said, “May Shaytaan perish”, and he said, “Do not say, “May Shaytaan perish”.
If you say that he will grow in size until he becomes the size of a house and says, “By my strength”. Instead say, “Bismillah” (In the Name of Allah). When you say that, he reduces in size until he is a fly.” (Abu Dawood, saheeh isnad).
These were few duas for protection from Satan. If you find trouble in memorizing Duas, or want to memorize some more duas ( not just for protection from Shaitan).
Best Online Quran Classes for People of all ages.Special Quran Classes designed for Women and Kids: Take 3 days FREE Trial: AlQuran Classes
Prayer to keep shaytan away
Highly effective Prayer to keep shaytan away | Dua for protection from satan | Way to protect yourself from satanic attacks – Shaitan ke shar se bachne ka Wazifa | Shaitan ko bhagane ki dua | Shaitan se hifazat aur shaitan se door rehne ka wazifa
It is narrated from Hazrat Jundab radiallahua’nhu that the Prophet peace be upon him said: “ When anyone amongst You goes on his bed, he should say this” : ’’بِسْمِ اللہِ اَعُوْذُ بِاللہِ مِنَ الشَّیْطَانِ الرَّجِیْمْ‘‘
FOR QUICK SOLUTION OF YOUR PROBLEMS (& AMULETS SERVICE) CONTACT
’’بِسْمِ اللہِ اَعُوْذُ بِاللہِ مِنَ الشَّیْطَانِ الرَّجِیْمْ‘‘
APNE MASAIL KE JALDI HAL (AUR TAWEEZAT) KE LIYE RABTA KAREIN
Khwateen makhsoos ayyam mein is wazife ko na karein. Wazife ko wuzu ki halat mein paak saaf jagah par baithkar padhein. Aur wazife/dua ka mazaq na udhayein warna nuqsan hoga.
1) This wazifa will be effective only when:
The Quranic verses, duas and wazaif are read with correct pronounciation in accordance with arabic rules of reciting Quran.
Performed with complete faith on Almighty ALLAH.
Those who do not know to read Quran/Duas with correct pronounciation kindly learn it from a muallim/muallima. For Quran learning Contact
2) Those who want to become an amil of this wazifa contact us
3) Even after performing this amal if someone is not getting success then contact us.You can also collect Amulet/Islamic seals for the solution of your problem.
In sha ALLAH A’zzawajal with the help of Amulet/Islamic seals results will be faster. All these amulets/seals will be in accordance with Quran and Hadith.
Contact Expert Amil Mohammad Yousuf, +92-3232344555
NOTE:- 1) Yeh amal tab hi asar dikhayega jab keh:
Qurani ayaat/ duayein aur wazaif ko durust makharij ke saath arabi qawaneen ke mutabik padha jaye.
ALLAH tala par mukammal yaqeen aur bharose ke saath kiya jaye.
Jinhe Quran/duayein sahi makharij se padhni nahi aati wo kisi muallim/muallima se hidayat lein. Online Quran Nazara Tarjuma ke liye is number par rabta karein.
2) Is wazife ke mahir banna chahte hain wo humse rabta karein.
3) Is amal ko karne ke bawajud bhi kamyabi hasil nahi horahi ho toh humse rabita karein. Agar masle ka hal ke liye Taweez/naqsh lena chahen toh wo bhi miljayega.
In Sha ALLAH A’zzawajal taweez/naqsh ke zariye se mushkilaat jald hal hojayengi.
Yeh taweez/naqsh Quran-O-Hadith ke ain mutabik honge.
Contact Mahir Amil Mohammad Yousuf, +92-3232344555
♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣
IF YOU THIS POST PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.
TO HEAR FROM YOU! LEAVE ME A COMMENT.
FOR ANY QUESTION, PROBLEM OR PERMISSION PLEASE DO COMMENT HERE OR CONTACT ON
♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣
#Prayer to keep shaytan away | Dua for protection from satan | Way to protect yourself from satanic attacks – Shaitan ke shar se bachne ka Wazifa | Shaitan ko bhagane ki dua | Shaitan se hifazat aur shaitan se door rehne ka wazifa#