Prayer For Trust In Every Area Of Life,
New Month Text Messages Prayer Points For Breakthrough
In this new month, all that we need are prayers, and that is why I am sending in my new month text messages prayer points for breakthrough. For the Christians, you do know that without God, nothing is possible.
Even for the Muslims, you always know that you need to commit your way to the hands of God, so that all you wish for will definitely be yours.
Just in case you are looking at the prayer points for breakthrough in thus new month, then you are on the right blog. Remember that as much as you wish yourself this prayer, you should also send to your family and friends.
We all need prayers in our lives don’t we? This new month text messages prayers will surely come in handy.
My collection of new month text messages prayer that you need to send to your loved ones:
1 As you march into your new month, all glory will be yours in this new month. My new month prayer for you is that God will answer all your prayers in this new month. Be prepared to receive all the best gifts from the heavenly father. Happy new month from me to you. Best Regards.
2 You will never have any reason to march into your untimely death in this new month. The almighty God will bless you in all ramifications. You will have all the best reasons to smile and be happy. Greatness is yours. Receive your wonders and your glory. God be with you in this new month. Rise and shine!
3 Each day of this new month will bring you all the happiness, joy and all celebration that you deserve. You will never lack in this new month. You will have all the reasons to smile and appreciate the goodness of God in your life. Happy New month to you my friend.4 In this new month, the favour of the lord will shadow you in all ways. The mercies of God will be upon you in all spheres. You will have every reason to experience unspeakable joy. All your heart desires will be granted for you in this new month. You will smile and be happy because he has made things his own way.
5 May the tiniest of your heart desires be answered by the almighty God. I pray that God will position you for the amazing things in this new month. Everything you lay your hands on will be successful in this new month. Through the grace of God. Happy new month to you!
6 You need to be as determined as possible, and surmount all sort of challenges that may want to hinder you from being great. You need to ask for God’s mercy in every spheres of your life, so that you will trample upon snakes and scorpions. Happy new month.
7 All closed doors will be opened unto you this new month. You will have every reason to be happy and smile. You will encounter all the greatness that is due a child of God. May your beginning be powerful such that everyone will see you and appreciate God’s glory in your life. Happy New month to you. May your month be great.
8 As you progress into this new month. May the doors of heavens be opened unto you. may you experience great things and new glory today and forever. take charge because the month is yours already. may God bless you and keep you. Happy new month.
9 This is your month of jubilation, so I just want to welcome you to your month. Joy, happiness and immense celebration will be yours since you have decided to trust God in your ways and path.
Be rest assured that he has got you covered. You will experience a calm that of the river in all the things that you lay your hands on. God’s hands will always be on all your projects.
Happy new month to you.
10 No matter how your last month went, always acknowledge the fact that he brought you into the new month for a reason. He did that so that he would be able to turn your sadness to joy and your disappointments to multiple blessings. Believe in him and all your prayers will be answered. Happy new month to you.11 You hopelessness will be turned to renewed hope. All the good things you have lost will be returned to you in multiple folds. The lord will bless you and all your needs will be tended to. In this new month, you will sing a new song. You give shout in praise to God above. He will answer all your prayers. Happy new month. God be with you!
12 May the brightness of the sun lead you to enter and challenge all dark areas of your life. May you achieve all that you want to achieve in this new month. May you break forth, new paths and may you have every reason to be thankful and joyous this new month. May the blessings of God never leave you. You will dance in happiness because the month is yours. Happy new month!
Check our some of our amazing messages here: Good morning love messages Good night messages to your love Daily inspirational love quotes for your lover When a man loves a woman quotes I love you so much messages for boyfriend or girlfriend I am sorry messages to boyfriend Love message for lone distance relationship Romantic love messages to wife
New Month Prayer points for breakthrough
Five Prayers Every Christian Momma Should Pray For Her Kids
Guest Post by Rebekah of Surviving Toddlerhood
If you are me, busy momma, then there are things that you want to work on in your relationship with both Christ and your children.
Over the past year, I have realized that one of the areas that needs the most work in my relationship with the Lord is my prayer life.
While I do pray daily, it tends to be prayers : “Thank you God for our food and that our morning went well. Please help me to be patient with the boys. Please help the boys to get well. Amen.”
And while there is nothing wrong with those types of prayers, they don’t even scratch the surface of all that our prayers can do.
Through a prayer of faith, we have the power to move mountains, bind up demons, resist the devil, and affect all types of situations.
Our prayers are one of the most important weapons we have in our arsenal as Christians and what better thing to do as parents than to lift up our children in prayer?
So I’ve set out to find how we can pray for our children that goes beyond “Help Jimmy to learn his lessons in school and help him to show Your love.” Here are five new ways that you can pray for your children.
* See Also: 5 Powerful Prayers Every Wife Should Pray Over Her Husband
If you’re serious about praying for your kids more regularly — I have just the thing that will help! Jump to the end of this post to learn how you can make your own Mini Prayer Book to remind you to pray deep prayers for your children!
1. That the Devil Would Not Outwit Them
In 2 Corinthians 2:11, it says: “So that we would not be outwitted by Satan; for we are not ignorant of his designs.”
We need to pray that our children would have eyes open to see the designs of the devil. That they would realize that he comes as a wolf disguised as a sheep and that he is scheming ways to entrap them. We need to pray that they would see the devil’s work for what it is and that they would not be outwitted by him.
2. That They Would Use Their Armor Effectively
In Ephesians 6, Paul writes to the Ephesians about their spiritual armor. This armor is something that everyone who is in Christ will have. If your child is a disciple of Christ then they have this armor at their disposal. But any soldier, they must learn to use their armor effectively in order to survive battle with the least amount of injury.
3. That They Would Keep the Faith
When I think of shipwrecks, I think of the Titanic. It seemed unsinkable. In fact one of the selling points for passage was that is WAS unsinkable. People bought their tickets this “fact.” The fear that there must have been when the unsinkable ship sunk!
Teaching our children about our faith and how to stand strong in the face of adversity is the most important job that we have as parents. Helping them to live out their faith and to have a good conscience at the end of the day is possibly the second most important job.
No Christian is unsinkable. It doesn’t matter how strong our faith looks to others. It doesn’t matter how good our lives may look to outsiders. What matters is that we are taking time to build our ship, to reinforce the seam, to patch the leaks and to replace the rotting logs so that we don’t end up dashed against the rocks of worldliness and unbelief.
*Related: Three Ways to Help Your Children Make Their Faith Their Own
4. For Our Unsaved Children, that the Father Would Gently Woo Them to His Side
Pray that God would make Himself visible to our unsaved children. That one day they would respond to his daily calling and come to know the joy and peace that can be found in him.
*See Also: How Can I Get My Kids Excited About Church?
5. That We Would Set a Positive Example
I’m not sure about you, but I fail daily, in many ways. One of my hopes is that through me my children would see God’s redemption and love, but I also fear at times that what they see in me may chase them away. The world will call it hypocrisy; I call it sinning. Those times when I speak out so loudly and fervently against something yet then go and do the exact same thing.
I pray that my children would see God’s mercy, grace and forgiveness played out in my own life and would not be hardened by my human struggles.
These are some of the new ways that I will be praying for my children over the years. As I draw closer to the Father in prayer I hope that I will find many more ways every year to best pray for my children; I also hope that you have found these five ways to pray for your children inspiring and maybe as convicting as I have.
Want to Get in the Habit of Praying Deep Prayers for Your Children? Learn how to make your own mini prayer book below!
How to Make Your Own Mini Prayer Book
1. Print out the Prayer Card Printables or write your own if you’d rather. Writing your own is a great way to personalize your prayers for your individual family’s needs. But… then you also run the risk of not knowing what to write, procrastinating and not really doing it. If you grab the pretty ones I’ve already made–you’re far more ly to actually USE them.
Top 70 Breakthrough Prayers for Every Occasion
We must have heard the popular saying that “Prayer is the master key“. It is, indeed, the key to opening many doors of supernatural happenings.
When things are smooth, we pray. When otherwise we still pray. Different prayer points for different situations.
We all, at some points, need breakthroughs in different situations and stages of our lives. So when at those points, we channel our prayers to breakthrough.
Way to go?
Below are powerful breakthrough prayer points that cut across different life situations. You'll definitely find them helpful, may our prayers be answered!
Short Breakthrough Prayers and Long Breakthrough Prayers for Someone You Care so much About.
==> Table of Contents
- Short Breakthrough Prayers
- Long Breakthrough Prayers
Short Breakthrough Prayers
1. As the year runs towards its end, may doors open for you financially, in Jesus name.
2. May you experience ease to fight the battles of your business in Jesus Name.
3. The power that raised Christ from death would raise you above your burdens.
4. I pray that lines fall for you in pleasant places as you strive through every stage of your life.
5. Every marital battle you're facing right now, by the blood of the Lamb, you're a conqueror.
6. Because we are sons, we excel above struggles in our academics.
7. The wisdom of God is made available unto us to restore our lost glory.8. For our weapons are not carnal but mighty by the Word, Jehovah would fight our battles and declare is victorious.
9. Every plan of the enemies to make us barren, we overcome them in Jesus name.
10. The blessings of God that make rich without struggles would place is above every financial challenge.
11. Dry bones in our marriages shall rise again!
12. Because we trust in the Lord and are of good courage, we break free from every bondage of the devil.
13. God, who made a way for the Israelites in the red sea shall make way for you this month.
14. Before the end of this year, that sickness, you shall see the end of it.
15. The same God that stood behind David when he killed Goliath shall stand behind you as you conquer your enemies.
16. The peace of the Lord is made available to you above every stormy area of your life.
17. Every shackle of debt that has made you stagnant is destroyed by the power of Jesus.
18. Every area of confusion in your life is cleared in Jesus name.
19. I ask that before this year runs out, every problem that the devil has thrown at me is defeated.20. As I go about my daily activities I overcome every plan of the enemy to waste me.
21. Every prophecy of doom over my life and family, I stand on the Rock of Ages and revert them.
22. For God's word is Ye and Amen, doors are opened for us in glorious places.
23. The God that provided manna in the wilderness shall make a way where there's no way!
24. Every terminal disease battling with my life and family is conquered by the Blood.
25. Every virus spreading in this generation is wiped out.
26. The Word of God says our faith shall make us whole, we channel this same faith to every organ of our body and we declare every form of sickness wiped out.
27. Beyond physical comprehension, the Lord shall break you free from the yoke of barrenness.
28. Everything humanly impossible is made possible in Jesus name.
29. As the Lord parted the Red Sea for the Israelites, He shall make a way for me where there's no way.30. When I look back and see the battle behind me, the Lord shall go forward and clear the path for me.
31. The power that raised Lazarus from the dead shall raise every dead area of my life.
32. When the world has turned it's back against me, Everlasting Father declare me conqueror.
33. The Superior Advocate shall release you from the bondage of incrimination.
34. You shall see the end of that storm tormenting your marriage.
35. The I am that I am would show Himself mightily in your business that's battling stagnancy.
36. Holy Spirit of God moves ahead of you and scatters the camp of your enemies.
37. Protocols are broken for your sake as you experience a shoot up from that point of stagnancy in your life.
38. The Lord that answers by fire shall descend on every enemy of progress in your life.
39. The connection you need to link you with your financial breakthrough is made available to you in Jesus name.
40. Every lack of want in your life, the Lord shall provide where you least expected.41. When there's a casting down, for you there's a lifting up. Above all life's battles, you shall be lifted up.
42. The name in the power of Jesus shall break every chain in your life, family and business.
43. In the midst of the storm, you shall experience a calm!
Long Breakthrough Prayers
44. The Word of God says you shall tread on snakes and serpent, you shall drink poisonous substance but it shall do you no harm. This word is made alive for my family in the midst of life's battles in Jesus name.
45. Peter fished all night without a catch but when he met Jesus, he got so much that his net broke. As you struggle to make it in life, now that you have met Jesus you shall triumph!
45. My Father and Saviour I ask that you lift me high above this tribulations for you're the lifter of my head Lord, lift me higher than these troubles Lord Jesus.
46. Mighty God in heaven I plead in all humility before you Jehovah that you bless my finances to allow me settle my family debts that are about to render us homeless, Lord.
47. King of Kings and Lord of Lords you blessed Hannah with the fruit of the womb when she or even the world least expected, Oh Lord bless me with my bundle of joy and remove me from this prison of barrenness Lord.
48. Eternal Rock of Ages this is beyond me Lord, my academics needs your mighty hand Lord Jesus, intervene and break me free from the hands of constant failure might Father.
49. Everlasting King of Glory, the I am that I am, this trial is beyond my family Lord. Help us Lord to cancel these sudden deaths around us and in our family Jesus.50. Because you said in your word that you shall bless everyone that blesses us and curse everyone that curses us, mighty God we ask that you curse every enemy of prosperity that's blocking our financial sources in Jesus name.
51. Holy Spirit of God, I put all my trust in you because you're the father to the fatherless and husband to the widow, Lord Jesus this burden is too much for me to bear Father, rescue me from this marital crisis that's breaking my home apart.
52. All of our help comes from you Lord Jesus, Lord when our backs were against the wall and we thought it was over you made a way, Lord do it again in our lives and send help from above to rescue my partner from the well if depression that's drowning her Lord.
53. Rock of Ages I stand on your word and promises and I ask Lord that you set to work concerning the gridlock in my friend's family right now and place them above every principality and power facing them in battle in Jesus name.
54. Good God, you said in your word, that those that wait upon the Lord, their strength shall be renewed, they shall run and not be tired, they shall walk and not be weary. Lord, we set your word to work in our lives that we're strengthened at this time to face this battle of confusion and misunderstanding creeping into our midst in Jesus name.
55. Heavenly Father you work in ways we cannot see, beyond our readings beyond our comprehension Lord make a way for us and surprise us this academic session because you're the one that crowns our efforts with success and we cannot do this alone. Your help is all we ask Father, make us victorious.
56. Excellent God perfection is all I ask for Lord, you have started your good works Lord finish it up and give me cause to smile in the end because you said in your word that sounds of joy shall we hear from the camp of the righteous. Grant me cause to rejoice after all these Lord in Jesus name.
57. Glorious Father, you're the unchangeable changer Lord but you can change everything in heaven and on earth, I choose to believe your report, Father. Change this declaration of a terminal disease in my body system Father because you sent your word and it healed my disease, heal me of this strange illness and make me an overcomer in the name of Jesus.58. I break free Lord from every form of bondage holding me down from moving ahead in my business, I cast as bind every power of the enemy that has stagnated my progress in the mighty name of Jesus.
59. Lord, I pray, that as I step out today Father, every form of disappointment dangling over my head is cancelled and destroyed in Jesus name.
60. I do not want to be put to shame Father, set my feet upon the solid rock Lord Jesus and strengthen me to redeem my image in every area the devil has destroyed it and blocked opportunities off from me in Jesus name.
61. I am tired of this mountain Lord, I'm tired of trying and failing father, surprise me and remove me from the category of the unemployed Lord Jesus. Provide for me and make a way Father, that your name may be glorified, heavenly Lord.
62. Sweet Jesus, glorify yourself in my family. Your miracle is what we ask for Lord, make a way for us in this wilderness of homelessness Lord Jesus. A Shelter is what we ask for Father do what you alone can do in Jesus name.
63. Mighty man in Battle, Lilly of the valley Lord take me out if this singlehood that has aged me, Father. Do not let the world ask me where my God is Lord, connect me with my partner and other half and bring me this single state that has made the world to mock me, Lord.
64. My Father my God you went before the battle and consumed their enemies with fire, you have done it before Lord do it again in my life and conquer every enemy that always waiting for me at the point of success in Jesus name!
65. Lord you favoured a virgin and she birthed the saviour of the world, you visited Elizabeth and blessed her with a Child. I know you'll visit my dear friend too Lord, visit her in due time and let the world rejoice with her and her family before this time next year in Jesus name.66. Every spirit of forgetfulness, that ties my tongue where I ought to talk and be favoured, you have cost me enough, your time is up in my life, I declare in the mighty name of Jesus, expire by fire!
67. I pray for my children Lord God, that you own them but have blessed me with them to look over, Lord I'm tired of labouring in vain over them, touch their lives and make a way for them in Jesus name.
68. I'm tired of working when I should be resting Lord, I put all my trust in you, Father. Divine rest is all I ask for Lord, rest above all of these struggles father, snatch me and grant me rest in Jesus name.
69. Lord, I work so hard but I never have enough to live my life. Every spirit or curse of not enough in my life I declare them dead in Jesus name.
70. Lord, you said in your word that you died so that we might have life and have it more abundantly. I key into your word now and declare into this family, every plant of untimely death is uprooted in Jesus name. By the blood of the Lamb, you shall overcome!
- Written By Oralusi Oluwaseun.
Bible Verses About Trust: 20 Helpful Scripture Quotes
Here are some wonderful verses about trust in the Bible. Remember that verses have some larger context.
Take time to look up in your Bible the chapter where the verse is found to see the events or other verses surrounding these words.
Also, don’t forget to take a couple minutes to view the video “Unchanging” by Chris Tomlin that is posted to the right. It reminds us that we can trust God because He is unchanging.
2 Corinthians 3:4-6 “And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.”
Trust God; He is the Stronghold
Psalm 18:2 “The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.”
Psalm 91:2 “I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.”
Nahum 1:7 “The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him. ”
Trust God; He is the Protector
2 Samuel 22:31 “As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.”
Job 13:15 “Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.”
Psalm 7:1 “O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:”
Psalm 25:1, 2 “Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.”
Proverbs 30:5 “Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.”
Trust God; He will Deliver as Promised
Psalm 9:10 “And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.”
Psalm 22:4 “Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.”
Psalm 37:5 “Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.”
Psalm 56:3 , 4 “What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.”
Psalm 71:5 “For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.”
Isaiah 26:3 “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.”
1 Timothy 4:10 “For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.”
Trust God; Nothing on Earth Can Compare
Psalm 20:7 “Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.”
Psalm 32:10 “Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.”
Psalm 118:8 “It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.”
Proverbs 3:5 “Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.”
Other Articles You Might Enjoy Reading Today
Trust In The Lord Bible Verse and Life Application– Learn how to apply the word of God to your lives
20 Bible Verses About Hope– Are you in need of hope today? Check out these great uplifting scriptures on the subject on hope.
25 Bible Verses For Strength– Are you looking for Strength? Check out these scriptures about how to find strength in God.25 Bible Verses About Love– What does the Bible say about this important topic? How does it affect your relationships?
Sources: The Holy Bible, King James Version (KJV) www..com- Chris Tomlin song ” Unchanging”
Would you to get the daily question in your messenger? Just click the button below to get started.
as: bible, Bible Quotes, Bible Verses, Scriptures
Share this post: SU | Reddit | Digg | |