Prayer For Trust In Every Area Of Life,
This Prayer For Inner Peace Comes In Handy When Life Gets Crazy
Is your heart troubled? Are you feeling the psalmist, who asked his own soul, “Why are you in despair? And why have you become disturbed within me?” One of the hardest parts of knowing inner peace is understanding how it has nothing to do with control. If you’re having trouble with trust or finding the words to pray above the howling of the scary storms, feel free to offer up these words to the Lord now!
Oh Lord, sometimes my insides feel a battle zone, where missiles are falling too close to home. Other times I’m caught in an endless storm, with thoughts flying control. Confusion reigns, and defeat creeps in to steal my joy.
I need your peace-the deep-down-in-your-heart kind that stays with me day and night and speaks confidently into the wind. Calm my anxious spirit, Lord; all the attacking “if-onlys” and “what-ifs” fill me with needless worry.
I know that trust is a big part of experiencing peace and that fear has no place in my life. Most of the things I worry about or dread don’t even happen. So I’m declaring my trust in you.
I’m releasing the reins of my life again and asking you to take control. I may need to pray this same prayer daily, but I’m tired of the frenzy of life that leaves my schedule and my thoughts without any margin.
I need more of you, Lord, and less of me.
I surrender and admit: I can’t control people, plans, or even all my circumstances, but I can yield those things to you, and focus on your goodness.Thank you today for every good gift you’ve given, every blessing you’ve sent, all the forgiveness I did not deserve, and, yes, for every trial you’ve allowed into my life. You bring good every circumstance if I’ll only let go and believe you.
I know that when I pray and give thanks instead of worrying, you have promised that I can experience the kind of peace that passes all understanding. That’s your kind of peace, Lord. And it’s the kind I crave.
RELATED: 5 Psalms for people who struggle with anxiety
Whenever I'm stressed, anxious, or afraid, help me remember to run to you. You’re the only one that can calm my fears and end my fretful behavior.
Whether in trivial or heavy matters, I know you will not only give me peace; Lord, you will be my peace.
And when I draw close to you-in prayer, in reading your Word, in helping another, in taking my mind off myself-you will be there, up close and personal.
I can’t handle these times alone, Lord. Will you speak peace and calm my storms, or hold my hand while we walk through them together? Will you bring the reassuring wisdom of those who have come through similar times into my life? Thank you, Lord. I’m trusting you.
In the name of the One who makes the wind and the waves stand still, Amen.
Rebecca Barlow Jordan is an inspirational author, speaker, and passionate follower of Jesus who loves to encourage others heart to heart.
She has written 11 books and over 1700 other articles, greeting cards, and other inspirational pieces. Her daily devotionalDaily in Your Presence is available for delivery through Crosswalk.com.
You can find out more about Rebecca at www.rebeccabarlowjordan.com.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Kasey Simmons is a sweet guy who just wants to make others smile. He did just that for an elderly woman he found crying in an aisle at the grocery. And while the Applebee’s waiter didn’t do it for any type of reward, his kindness was repaid in the most unexpected way — a $500 tip!
Credit: WFAA News
Kasey loves to make people smile. And God truly blessed him with a servant’s heart.
“It’s selfish really,” he says. “When people smile, I feel better. It lightens my world.”
The 32-year-old Applebee’s waiter was out doing his grocery shopping at Kroger when he saw an elderly woman crying. It broke his heart.
RELATED: Needy woman breaks down in tears on the street after a stranger pays for her vitaminsKasey was determined to cheer her up, so he struck up a friendly conversation and paid for her groceries.
“It was only $17, but it’s not about the money — it’s about showing someone you care,” he said.
Credit: WFAA News
Of course, this chance encounter was no accident. The elderly woman never told Kasey why she was so upset, but God put the Applebee’s waiter in her path for a very specific reason!
RELATED: Complete strangers jump in to help a woman who breaks down into tears at the grocery store
The woman’s daughter showed up at the restaurant where Kasey works to surprise him with a special “thank you.” She sat in his section, but kept her identity and purpose a secret from Kasey. As far as he knew, she was just another diner.
The woman’s daughter ordered the cheapest thing possible — a flavored water that cost $0.37. And when she paid the bill, she left a $500 tip and a message written on one of the napkins.
Credit: WFAA News
The heart-felt note explained how the elderly woman Kasey had comforted — her mother — was so upset because that day marked three years since she’d lost her husband. And the letter showed just how far one small act of kindness can reach. She wrote:
“On one of the most depressing days of the year … you made my mother’s day wonderful. You insisted on paying. Told her she is a very beautiful woman. I have not seen this woman smile this much since dad died.”
Credit: WFAA News
Kasey’s good deed not only blessed the elderly woman herself, but her daughter, too. And she wanted him to know just how much it meant to the family. And while the humble guy says he’d have declined the money if he’d had any idea that’s what they were there to do, he’s just glad to know his simple gesture made such a lasting impact.
Hear Kasey tell the story in the video below:
“Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.” Hebrews 13:2
50 Prayer for Wisdom
Skip to content
The bible teaches us that wisdom is more profitable than gold and more precious than jewels. According to Proverbs 3, with wisdom, man can get riches, honour, pleasantness and peace.
Therefore, it is essential for us to continually request for God’s wisdom in other to live a well balanced and successful life.
I pray as you say the prayers below, may you be filled with heavenly wisdom that would make your life right in Jesus’ name.
Awesome Prayer for Wisdom
1. You, Lord, are the giver of all wisdom and an infinite source of sound wisdom. I pray you continually fill me with your wisdom so that I take the right decisions at all times in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, give me the grace to continually fear and revere you so I can have wisdom as the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
3. Help me Lord to continually number my days so my heart will blossom with your wisdom in Jesus name.4. Father, I pray you give me the wisdom to be humble at all times so that pride will find no place in me in Jesus’ name.
5. Lord, I pray all my endeavours will always be marked by your wisdom so that I succeed in whatsoever I lay my hands upon in Jesus’ name.
6. I pray that I am blessed with heavenly wisdom, the type that would make man marvel at the awesomeness of God in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, give me the wisdom to always remember you are there through the storms, trials and tribulations so I can trust you completely in Jesus’ name.
8. I receive the wisdom, knowledge and understanding of God to stand out amidst my peers and show forth the glory of God in Jesus’ name.
9. Lord Jesus, in your mercy, flood my life with your wisdom so much that I become an extension of your personality and a representation of your majesty in Jesus’ name.
10. I receive the wisdom to live a life of Christ, a life saturated with peace and sanctity in Jesus’ name.
Spiritual Prayer for Wisdom
11. By the wisdom of God, I stand against the devil and all his agents. I nullify his plans and truncate his agendas over me in Jesus’ name.
12. May the wisdom of God order my steps, lead me through life and guide every decision I take in Jesus’ name.
13. As the day breaks and daylight spreads his wings over the skies, so shall the wisdom of God circulate daily around me and my family in Jesus’ name.14. Lord Jesus, give me the grace to trust you fully and rely on your guidance and wisdom even as I live through life in Jesus’ name.
15. God, I desire your divine strength and wisdom to inspire me throughout my existence. May your wisdom never depart from me in Jesus’ name.
16. Thank you, Lord, because I know you will bless me with the wisdom to live a life pleasing and acceptable to you in Jesus’ name.
17. Lord Jesus, bless me with wisdom so I give good counsel to all around me and be a source of blessing to all I come across in Jesus’ name.
18. By the grace of God, I will listen more, learn fast, have a quick and sound understanding and grow in wisdom in Jesus’ name.
19. I will live the wise, live a calm life devoid of violence. I will live peacefully with all men in Jesus’ name.
20. Your wisdom is magnificent and your understanding no one can fathom. I pray you God will bless me with your wisdom and understanding in Jesus’ name.
50 Awesome Inspirational Prayers
Amazing Prayer for Wisdom
21. As a man’s wisdom makes his face shine and the hardness of his face is changed, so Lord will your wisdom make my life beautiful in Jesus’ name.
22. Father, according to your word, give me a mouth and a wisdom which none of my adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict in Jesus’ name.
23. Lord, open the floodgates of Heaven and flood my life with your refreshing and fulfilling wisdom in Jesus name.24. Equip me Lord with wisdom from your throne so I can fulfil my purpose for creation in Jesus’ name.
25. Lord, give me wisdom after the order of Solomon to live an exceptional and exemplary life in Jesus’ name.
26. May my life continue to reflect the personality of Christ so that I can experience the wisdom that comes with knowing him.
27. Lord, give me exceptional wisdom to prevail in times of trials and tribulations in Jesus’ name.
28. Father, I pray you give me the wisdom to rightfully use the knowledge you have granted me in Christ Jesus.
29. Father, give me the wisdom I need to be an ambassador for you and your kingdom in this world in Jesus’ name.
30. Lord, give me the understanding to delight in your wisdom, the ear of the wise to seek for your knowledge and an intelligent heart to acquire your knowledge in Jesus’ name.
Prayer for Divine Wisdom
31. Lord Jesus, give me the wisdom to know your ways, walk in them and successfully lead others through.
32. The spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of you is what I pray for Lord, enlighten the eyes of my understanding in Jesus’ name.
33. I receive the wisdom to make good choices and take the right decisions in every area of my life in Jesus’ name.34. Father, give unto me your wisdom so I live an extraordinary life under your guidance and tutelage.
35. Lord, give me the wisdom necessary to guide and comfort those around me appropriately, let me be a spring of refreshing water to all that I meet.
36. I receive the wisdom to prosper in my career and all my life endeavours in Jesus’ name.
37. Father bless me with the wisdom necessary to have a fulfilling marriage and raise children that would be a blessing to this world.
50 Prayer of Encouragement with Bible Verses
38. By the grace of God, I will not make foolish mistakes that would hunt me, I will not fall into unnecessary errors or take bad decisions in Jesus’ name.
39. Lord, in my daily living, give me the wisdom to be outstanding and live above mediocrity in Jesus’ name.
40. Father, I receive wisdom to be a solution provider for my household, my generation and the world at large.
Inspirational Prayer for Wisdom
41. By the wisdom of God, I will victoriously overcome every hurdle, obstacle, setback and pitfalls the world throws at me in Jesus’ name.
42. Lord Jesus, imbue my life with the wisdom to make a success all I set out to do in Jesus’ name.
43. Father, make me wise not in my own conceit, but according to your will so I can know what to do at all times.44. Father, give me wisdom beyond human comprehension, wisdom that supersedes human knowledge in Jesus’ name.
45. Lord, I need a deep, broad and balanced wisdom beyond human capacity in Jesus’ name.
46. Lord, shed your light upon my soul that I might receive the fullness of your wisdom in Jesus’ name.
47. Lord, quicken my inner man to receive expressly, the wisdom from above in Jesus’ name.
48. Lord Jesus, uphold me by your wisdom that I might stand surely and firmly in times of trials and tribulations in Jesus’ name.
49. Lord, I receive wisdom to be a highflyer in all my endeavours, to soar an eagle and attain heights unimaginable by man.
50. Father, uplift me up by your grace, uphold and sustain me by your wisdom in Jesus’ name.
Written By Olofinko Eniola.
Study 4 THE PRAYER FOR TRUE PROSPERITY – Words of Life Ministries
GREAT PRAYERS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT by Francis Dixon
Scripture Portion: 1 Chronicles 4: 9-10
In 1 Chronicles 4:9-10 we read of Jabez who was a man of prayer. There is no doubt at all that he prayed for others, but the particular emphasis that is made in these two verses is that he prayed for himself.
It is not selfish to pray for ourselves, for it is only as we are blessed that we can be made a blessing to others. It was when Jabez prayed for true prosperity, and the Lord answered that prayer, that he could be made a great blessing to other people.
A careful study of the prayer of Jabez shows us that it contained four characteristics.
- (1) Jabez prayed intelligently. We are told that he ”cried out to the God of Israel” - that is to say, the Covenant God, the true and living God. It is quite evident that Jabez had been instructed in the school of prayer, and therefore his prayer was informed and intelligent. Very much prayer is unintelligent and is therefore unprofitable (example in Luke 18:11-12). The fundamental condition of prayer is that we must know God as our loving Heavenly Father - look up Matthew 6, and compare verses 6 and 9.
- (2) Jabez prayed earnestly. Notice the intensity of his prayer. This is evident as he cried out to the Lord. He did not simply say, ”Lord, bless me!” but “Oh, that you would bless me… !” We cannot fail to sense the reality and the passion that are present in this earnest cry to God. This must surely challenge us, for often we pray passionless, half-hearted prayers, and is it any wonder that such prayers do not reach the Throne of Grace? - look up Genesis 32:26, and compare Luke 11:5-10 and Luke 18:1-8.
- (3) Jabez prayed definitely. He knew what he wanted and he asked for what he wanted; there was nothing haphazard about his praying. His prayer was preceded by careful thought and meditation, and when he came to the moment of presenting his petition he was able to make his request in clearly defined terms. How important it is to be definite when we pray! - look up 1 Samuel 1:10-11.
- (4) Jabez prayed effectually. When Jabez prayed, “God granted his request”. There is tremendous encouragement in these words, for the God of Jabez is our God, and just as God answered this man’s prayer so He has pledged His word to do the same for us – look up and compare Jeremiah 33:3; Mark 11:24; John 15:7 and James 4:2.
These, then, are the four characteristics of this amazing prayer that Jabez offered for himself. Now notice from this prayer of Jabez how to pray that God will give you true prosperity. In verse 10 we are told that Jabez prayed for four things. They are clearly mentioned, and we cannot do better than follow this man’s example and pray as he prayed:-
1. We should pray for Grace.
Jabez prayed, “Oh, that you would bless me… !” What did he mean by this request? Every believer is already wonderfully blessed (Ephesians 1:3); but surely Jabez was praying for God’s blessing that he might be the man God wanted him to be - see what Paul said in 1 Corinthians 15:10.
We can only be what God wants us to be by His grace; therefore let us pray for grace, and there is plenty of grace available (2 Corinthians 9:8). In 1 Chronicles 4:9 there is the hint of a possible reason why Jabez needed special grace, for his name means ’Sorrowful’.
Perhaps there was some secret tragedy concerning his birth, but whatever it was he needed grace, and of course he received it, just as we will receive the grace we need (2 Corinthians 12:9).
2. We should pray for Growth.
How beautiful it is to hear Jabez saying to the Lord, “Oh, that you would …enlarge my territory!” - compare 2 Peter 3:18. Many Christians are content to remain in a state of spiritual babyhood (1 Corinthians 3:1-2).
We need to pray that the Lord will enlarge our territory, increase our capacity, deepen our faith, inflame our love, give us more opportunities, make us more usable and conform us more to the image of His Son (Romans 8:29). It is a very costly thing to ask the Lord to enlarge your territory as undoubtedly it will mean testing, for it is by testing that we grow.
Without testing we remain dwarfs, we remain flabby and ineffective, but if the Lord is to make us strong for Him we must be tested (1 Peter 1:7).
3. We should pray for Guidance.
Jabez prayed …”Let your hand be with me.” The hand of God is an expression that denotes the power of the living God in action (Ezra 7:9), and compare Psalm 139:5. God wants us to live a guided life (Psalm 37:23). He has made provision for our lives to be ‘ordered’, as Whittier has expressed it so beautifully:-
- “Drop Thy still dews of quietness, Till all our strivings cease; Take from our souls the strain and stress: And let our ordered lives confessThe beauty of Thy peace.”
How glorious it is when striving, strain and stress are taken our lives and when, because the hand of the Lord is with us and upon us, we are able to live ordered lives and experience the beauty of His peace!
4. We should pray for Godliness.
Jabez prayed that God would keep him from evil, “that it may not grieve me” (KJV), or, “that it might not spoil my life.” What a prayer to pray! It reminds us of 2 Timothy 4:18 and, thank God, the Lord is able to deliver us from evil and to enable us to live a life that is glorifying to Him, a life that is pure, holy and Christ-!
In verse 9 Jabez is described as God’s ”honourable man”. Why is this? What is the secret of becoming one of God’s honourable ones? The secret is - prayer, much prayer and more prayer – look up 1 Thessalonians 5:17.
Bible Verses About Having Strength During Hard Times
A week or so ago I put together a massive post with well over a hundred bible verses about money and talked about how we need to make sure that we always put God first in our lives before money – and everything else.
We can easily allow money to become our master, and God can quickly move to the background if we’re not careful.
No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money. Matthew 6:24
One thing that occurred to me in the midst of listing all those verses, however, is that I never really touched on a topic that seems to be especially important right now in the midst of a double dip recession when so many people are having a hard time. The idea of looking to God for strength in the midst of hard times.
Bible Verses About Strength
Today I decided to bring together some encouraging and challenging verses talking about how and where we need to find strength in the midst of turbulent times. I hope you find them uplifting as well.
Where Do We Find Strength?
Where do we find our strength? In the Lord our God!
Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.
Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.
Nehemiah 8:10 Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Exodus 15:2 The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him— my father’s God, and I will exalt him!
Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.
Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.
Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock.
1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually!
Psalm 32:7-8 You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.
Exodus 33:14 My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.
Deuteronomy 31:8 It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.
Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.
Psalm 34:17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles.
Isaiah 30:15 In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength.
Don’t Worry Or Fear, Find Your Strength In Him
It can be so easy to give into worry, fear and despair, but with Him we can find strength, and look forward to wonderful things. He gives us hope!
Isaiah 43:1-3 Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord you God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
Luke 12:25-26 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life[a]? 26 Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?
Philippians 4:6 Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Psalm 34:4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me, and delivered me from all my fears.
Psalm 27: 1-3 The LORD is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked advance against me to devour me,it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall.Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear;though war break out against me,even then I will be confident.
Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Psalm 145: 18-19 The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Isaiah 12:2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
God Gives Us A Spirit Of Strength And Power
Through faith in Christ we are given a spirit of power, love and discipline, and for that reason we have nothing to fear. We can hold onto his promises and be confident that he’ll see us through even the darkest of days.
2 Timothy 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
Psalm 138:3 When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted.
Psalm 16:8 I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Psalm 62:1-2 My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
Psalm 112: 1, 7-8 Praise the Lord! Happy are those who fear the Lord. They are not afraid of evil tidings; their hearts are firm, secure in the Lord. Their hearts are steady, they will not be afraid.
Psalm 91:1-2 You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress; my God in whom I trust.”
Psalm 112: 1, 7-8 Praise the Lord! Happy are those who fear the Lord. They are not afraid of evil tidings; their hearts are firm, secure in the Lord. Their hearts are steady, they will not be afraid.
Hard Times May Come, But He’s There With Us Through Them All
Though we aren’t promised an easy life, we are told that Christ will be there with us when we believe in Him, that he won’t give us more than we can handle with His help, and even our hard times can be used to glorify God.
2 Corinthians 12:9 My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.
Philippians 4: 12-13 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation . . . . I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.
Isaiah 40:29 He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.
1 Peter 5: 10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
Hebrews 4:16 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who in every respect has been tested as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore approach the throne of grace with boldness, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.
2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way.
Strength In Christ Our Lord And Savior
As the verses above illustrate, we’re told to call on Jesus Christ, and that he will hear us and give us strength, hope and a grace sufficient to carry us through. He will be our ever present help when we’re in need, and he can give us a peace that passes all understanding. For me that’s extremely encouraging.
How about you? Do you have any favorite bible verses about strength, and where you can find it? Did one of the verses above stick out more than the others for you? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
Want to find more verses on Strength in the Bible and don’t have your own? Get a free Bible.
Top 70 Breakthrough Prayers for Every Occasion
We must have heard the popular saying that “Prayer is the master key“. It is, indeed, the key to opening many doors of supernatural happenings.
When things are smooth, we pray. When otherwise we still pray. Different prayer points for different situations.
We all, at some points, need breakthroughs in different situations and stages of our lives. So when at those points, we channel our prayers to breakthrough.
Way to go?
Below are powerful breakthrough prayer points that cut across different life situations. You'll definitely find them helpful, may our prayers be answered!
Short Breakthrough Prayers and Long Breakthrough Prayers for Someone You Care so much About.
==> Table of Contents
- Short Breakthrough Prayers
- Long Breakthrough Prayers
Short Breakthrough Prayers
1. As the year runs towards its end, may doors open for you financially, in Jesus name.
2. May you experience ease to fight the battles of your business in Jesus Name.
3. The power that raised Christ from death would raise you above your burdens.
4. I pray that lines fall for you in pleasant places as you strive through every stage of your life.
5. Every marital battle you're facing right now, by the blood of the Lamb, you're a conqueror.
6. Because we are sons, we excel above struggles in our academics.
7. The wisdom of God is made available unto us to restore our lost glory.8. For our weapons are not carnal but mighty by the Word, Jehovah would fight our battles and declare is victorious.
9. Every plan of the enemies to make us barren, we overcome them in Jesus name.
10. The blessings of God that make rich without struggles would place is above every financial challenge.
11. Dry bones in our marriages shall rise again!
12. Because we trust in the Lord and are of good courage, we break free from every bondage of the devil.
13. God, who made a way for the Israelites in the red sea shall make way for you this month.
14. Before the end of this year, that sickness, you shall see the end of it.
15. The same God that stood behind David when he killed Goliath shall stand behind you as you conquer your enemies.
16. The peace of the Lord is made available to you above every stormy area of your life.
17. Every shackle of debt that has made you stagnant is destroyed by the power of Jesus.
18. Every area of confusion in your life is cleared in Jesus name.
19. I ask that before this year runs out, every problem that the devil has thrown at me is defeated.20. As I go about my daily activities I overcome every plan of the enemy to waste me.
21. Every prophecy of doom over my life and family, I stand on the Rock of Ages and revert them.
22. For God's word is Ye and Amen, doors are opened for us in glorious places.
23. The God that provided manna in the wilderness shall make a way where there's no way!
24. Every terminal disease battling with my life and family is conquered by the Blood.
25. Every virus spreading in this generation is wiped out.
26. The Word of God says our faith shall make us whole, we channel this same faith to every organ of our body and we declare every form of sickness wiped out.
27. Beyond physical comprehension, the Lord shall break you free from the yoke of barrenness.
28. Everything humanly impossible is made possible in Jesus name.
29. As the Lord parted the Red Sea for the Israelites, He shall make a way for me where there's no way.30. When I look back and see the battle behind me, the Lord shall go forward and clear the path for me.
31. The power that raised Lazarus from the dead shall raise every dead area of my life.
32. When the world has turned it's back against me, Everlasting Father declare me conqueror.
33. The Superior Advocate shall release you from the bondage of incrimination.
34. You shall see the end of that storm tormenting your marriage.
35. The I am that I am would show Himself mightily in your business that's battling stagnancy.
36. Holy Spirit of God moves ahead of you and scatters the camp of your enemies.
37. Protocols are broken for your sake as you experience a shoot up from that point of stagnancy in your life.
38. The Lord that answers by fire shall descend on every enemy of progress in your life.
39. The connection you need to link you with your financial breakthrough is made available to you in Jesus name.
40. Every lack of want in your life, the Lord shall provide where you least expected.41. When there's a casting down, for you there's a lifting up. Above all life's battles, you shall be lifted up.
42. The name in the power of Jesus shall break every chain in your life, family and business.
43. In the midst of the storm, you shall experience a calm!
Long Breakthrough Prayers
44. The Word of God says you shall tread on snakes and serpent, you shall drink poisonous substance but it shall do you no harm. This word is made alive for my family in the midst of life's battles in Jesus name.
45. Peter fished all night without a catch but when he met Jesus, he got so much that his net broke. As you struggle to make it in life, now that you have met Jesus you shall triumph!
45. My Father and Saviour I ask that you lift me high above this tribulations for you're the lifter of my head Lord, lift me higher than these troubles Lord Jesus.
46. Mighty God in heaven I plead in all humility before you Jehovah that you bless my finances to allow me settle my family debts that are about to render us homeless, Lord.
47. King of Kings and Lord of Lords you blessed Hannah with the fruit of the womb when she or even the world least expected, Oh Lord bless me with my bundle of joy and remove me from this prison of barrenness Lord.
48. Eternal Rock of Ages this is beyond me Lord, my academics needs your mighty hand Lord Jesus, intervene and break me free from the hands of constant failure might Father.
49. Everlasting King of Glory, the I am that I am, this trial is beyond my family Lord. Help us Lord to cancel these sudden deaths around us and in our family Jesus.50. Because you said in your word that you shall bless everyone that blesses us and curse everyone that curses us, mighty God we ask that you curse every enemy of prosperity that's blocking our financial sources in Jesus name.
51. Holy Spirit of God, I put all my trust in you because you're the father to the fatherless and husband to the widow, Lord Jesus this burden is too much for me to bear Father, rescue me from this marital crisis that's breaking my home apart.
52. All of our help comes from you Lord Jesus, Lord when our backs were against the wall and we thought it was over you made a way, Lord do it again in our lives and send help from above to rescue my partner from the well if depression that's drowning her Lord.
53. Rock of Ages I stand on your word and promises and I ask Lord that you set to work concerning the gridlock in my friend's family right now and place them above every principality and power facing them in battle in Jesus name.
54. Good God, you said in your word, that those that wait upon the Lord, their strength shall be renewed, they shall run and not be tired, they shall walk and not be weary. Lord, we set your word to work in our lives that we're strengthened at this time to face this battle of confusion and misunderstanding creeping into our midst in Jesus name.
55. Heavenly Father you work in ways we cannot see, beyond our readings beyond our comprehension Lord make a way for us and surprise us this academic session because you're the one that crowns our efforts with success and we cannot do this alone. Your help is all we ask Father, make us victorious.
56. Excellent God perfection is all I ask for Lord, you have started your good works Lord finish it up and give me cause to smile in the end because you said in your word that sounds of joy shall we hear from the camp of the righteous. Grant me cause to rejoice after all these Lord in Jesus name.
57. Glorious Father, you're the unchangeable changer Lord but you can change everything in heaven and on earth, I choose to believe your report, Father. Change this declaration of a terminal disease in my body system Father because you sent your word and it healed my disease, heal me of this strange illness and make me an overcomer in the name of Jesus.58. I break free Lord from every form of bondage holding me down from moving ahead in my business, I cast as bind every power of the enemy that has stagnated my progress in the mighty name of Jesus.
59. Lord, I pray, that as I step out today Father, every form of disappointment dangling over my head is cancelled and destroyed in Jesus name.
60. I do not want to be put to shame Father, set my feet upon the solid rock Lord Jesus and strengthen me to redeem my image in every area the devil has destroyed it and blocked opportunities off from me in Jesus name.
61. I am tired of this mountain Lord, I'm tired of trying and failing father, surprise me and remove me from the category of the unemployed Lord Jesus. Provide for me and make a way Father, that your name may be glorified, heavenly Lord.
62. Sweet Jesus, glorify yourself in my family. Your miracle is what we ask for Lord, make a way for us in this wilderness of homelessness Lord Jesus. A Shelter is what we ask for Father do what you alone can do in Jesus name.
63. Mighty man in Battle, Lilly of the valley Lord take me out if this singlehood that has aged me, Father. Do not let the world ask me where my God is Lord, connect me with my partner and other half and bring me this single state that has made the world to mock me, Lord.
64. My Father my God you went before the battle and consumed their enemies with fire, you have done it before Lord do it again in my life and conquer every enemy that always waiting for me at the point of success in Jesus name!
65. Lord you favoured a virgin and she birthed the saviour of the world, you visited Elizabeth and blessed her with a Child. I know you'll visit my dear friend too Lord, visit her in due time and let the world rejoice with her and her family before this time next year in Jesus name.66. Every spirit of forgetfulness, that ties my tongue where I ought to talk and be favoured, you have cost me enough, your time is up in my life, I declare in the mighty name of Jesus, expire by fire!
67. I pray for my children Lord God, that you own them but have blessed me with them to look over, Lord I'm tired of labouring in vain over them, touch their lives and make a way for them in Jesus name.
68. I'm tired of working when I should be resting Lord, I put all my trust in you, Father. Divine rest is all I ask for Lord, rest above all of these struggles father, snatch me and grant me rest in Jesus name.
69. Lord, I work so hard but I never have enough to live my life. Every spirit or curse of not enough in my life I declare them dead in Jesus name.
70. Lord, you said in your word that you died so that we might have life and have it more abundantly. I key into your word now and declare into this family, every plant of untimely death is uprooted in Jesus name. By the blood of the Lamb, you shall overcome!
- Written By Oralusi Oluwaseun.