Prayer To Find Love With A Soul-Mate
3 Ways to Find Your Soul Mate
There is a pervasive misconception that we have only one soul mate.
In reality, we will have many soul mates in our lifetime and throughout our journey. Some soul mate connections only occur briefly, while others are in place for most or all of our lives. Some are in-depth and rich, while others are seemingly simple or meaningless.
They all matter and have value.
There is never an encounter we are not meant to have – be it short, long or in-depth. We made an agreement before we arrived on Earth to live out our journey together and to shape our own soul growth.
Types of Soul Mates
1. Twin Flame – the other part or half of your soul
In most cases, your twin flame is not actually living and they do not experience human life at the same time as you. Rather, they are on the “other side” and are guiding and caring for you from there.
In some cases, this soul mate may indeed incarnate with you. When this happens, you will know this soul mate because the chemistry you share is highly charged. If you are apart from this person, there is very deep longing for them.
However, this person is not necessarily always a good match for you; the similarity is so immense that it makes for a chaotic relationship because you’re too a. In addition, they generally reflect everything about yourself that you don’t . To be compatible with this person, each must be very comfortable and at peace with their own higher self.
2. Companion – also known as “Kindred Spirit” or “Teacher Soul Mate”, who comes into your life for a particular reason and durationThey may be friends, teachers or mentors who have presented at particularly challenging times in your life and/or at a time when you may pursuing a very important goal.
These soul mates are voices of encouragement and support.
This soul mate could even be the person who appears briefly to help when your car breaks down, or that person who magically appears at just the right time to help you in moments of greatest need throughout your life.
3. Twin Souls – people with whom we share a close friendship and feel very comfortable and relaxed with
You have many prior lives with this person, and you will ly live many again with them. This soul mate connection is quite similar to the Companion Soul Mate, however the difference is the bond is stronger and longer.
This relationship is often a close friend or family member. There is often a highly spiritual or even telepathic connection with this person, and you may at times feel you don’t even need to use words to communicate.
You might also find that your life experiences parallel one another.
How Do You Find Your Soul Mate?
Here are a few exercises you can do to invite your soul mate into your life:
When you meditate, set the intention of the desire to meet your soul mate – ensuring that you state this specific intention out loud as a means of releasing it to the Universe. Learn to be aware of any signs, symbols and messages that manifest. They may come in your dreams, through your meditation, or when you least expect it.
2. Count your blessings
You cannot manifest anything into reality from a place of lack, sadness or giving attention to what is missing from your life. So, make lists each day of all the things you love, every thing from the warm socks on your feet, to your health and well-being.
3. Imagine your soul mate is present in your life now
For example, see yourself laughing at the dinner table with this person, traveling together or taking a walk. Say out loud, “I am in a deep-seated, loving relationship with a uniquely wonderful person. I am so happy.”
Whatever the right words are to you, say them. Then, recognize how it makes you feel as you imagine this and say the words you have chosen. Does it bring tears of joy? Chills of excitement? Wonderful! This is where the power lies – it is in how you feel and the intention you release to the Universe.
The Universe does not know the difference between thought and reality, so this exercise of seeing your soul mate in your life as if it were reality is incredibly powerful.
Don’t give up on meeting your soul mate, they really are out there waiting to meet you, help you, or share your life with you. They often come when least expected, however by setting your intention to the Universe, having an open heart, and being thankful for what you have, your souls will collide when they’re meant to.
Do you believe in soul mates, and if so, do you think we have more than one?
8 Soulmate Signs: How To Identify Your Soulmate
Thanks to Disney movies and classic Hollywood romances, most people grew up thinking they’d find their soulmate and live happily ever after. Unfortunately, it’s common to go for decades without finding “the one” or even knowing what soulmate signs to look out for. Consequently, the concept of a soulmate may start to feel a foolish fantasy.
However, if you look around, you’ll see there are couples who prove that soulmates are real. This means it’s possible for you to find and nurture that dream relationship too… if you look out for the relevant clues! So how do you know when you meet your soulmate? Keep these eight soulmate signs in mind, and you’ll know when you’ve found the one.
1. You Have An Intense Intuition
There’s often a flash of recognition that occurs when you meet a soulmate. Sometimes it feels the phenomenon of manifesting love at first sight, and at other times it’s more a strong sense of familiarity.
So if you feel comfortable, energized and intimate with someone even though you’ve only just met them, there’s a good chance this relationship will go the distance.
2. You’re Best Friends
There’s a myth that romantic partners can’t be close friends.
However, in truth, a strong friendship is a foundation for a lasting romance. When you meet your soulmate, you also meet your best friend!
It is still important to have friendships outside of your relationship. This simply means you just easily “get” each other on a deeper level than you usually experience, you share a sense of humor, and you quickly become each other’s number one source of support.
3. There’s Mutual Respect
Relationships often fall apart when the two people try to change each other. In contrast, soulmates respect each other on a fundamental level. Plus, this respect is really knowing each other (flaws and all).
So if you find yourself really accepting someone in spite of their quirks and neuroses, and you feel that acceptance directed back at you unconditionally, this may be a soulmate connection.
4. You Have The Same Vision Of The Future
This is one of the most significant signs that you’ve found your soulmate because it’s not only an indication of a deep connection but also one of the most reliable predictors of a happy partnership.
If you don’t share key values, imagine your future in the same way and want the same sorts of things life, resentment grows and begins to sour the relationship. So, when you meet someone who actually sees their life unfolding in the same way you imagine your own, you’ve struck gold!
5. You Challenge Each Other
Your ideal partner will not only admire you for all you’ve done but open your eyes to all you could do. This can be challenging because it will mean that the two of you are often encouraging one another to move your comfort zones.
However, the unique combination of challenge and support provided by a soulmate is a major catalyst for personal development and growth. And, in the future, you’re sure to be grateful to each other for all the encouragement and gentle prodding administered over the years!
6. You Fight For The Relationship
No relationship is without conflict, even when soulmates get together. There will always be obstacles and bumps in the road. But whether you’re trying to cope with family difficulties, financial worries, illness, career uncertainty or parenting issues, a couple who are meant to be together will keep fighting for the relationship.
Crucially, you’ll find ways to fight together in order to make things better, because you’ll both want the relationship to survive more than you’ll want to defend your own egos.
7. You Can Be Apart, But Prefer Being Together
Soulmates are able to strike the right balance between time together and time apart. They trust each other and still feel close when they’re doing separate things, rather than being consumed with jealousy or anxiety.
At the same time, when you’re in a relationship with your soulmate you also know that you’re happiest and more fulfilled when you’re enjoying quality time as a couple. If spending time together ever feels a chore, consider the reason behind this.
After all, what could be better than hanging out with your best friend, favorite lover, biggest fan and main teammate?
8. You’re Comfortable Being Authentic
Finally, it’s common to have a range of masks that you wear in different situations in order to get on or fit in. However, one of the most satisfying things about being with a soulmate is that there’s no need for any pretense. Rather, you automatically behave entirely yourself, and it feels you’re showing each other your true selves.
Being genuine in this way opens you both to the most profound forms of intimacy and it’s often at your very first meeting that you realize this amazing potential is there.
It’s vital right now nothing is holding you back from using The Law Of Attraction effectively! Get started and take our free quiz now to help you manifest love…
This opportunity includes:
- Professional advice and tips work with over 5.5 MILLION people (in 108+ countries).
- A free abundance reading identifying what’s holding you back.
- A complementary video that teaches how to apply Law Of Attraction effectively in your life.
- Plus, you will join our mailing list and receive free updates, quotes, advice and more!
Click here now to take our quiz and get amazing advice that will help you achieve your dreams!
8 Things You Should Be Doing If You Want to Find
The time spent waiting to meet “the one” can be difficult, lonely, and slow moving. Yet, it doesn’t have to be. You have a choice. You can choose to sit around and wait for love to come to you or you can actively seek it.
You can complain that there is no one out there for you or you can start participating in events in which someone who shares similar interests to you might be involved in.
You can choose to wallow in your suffering and self pity or choose to find joy in the stage of life you are now in.
Does this sound a bit harsh?
It’s not meant to be, but the reality is that no one has ever met their future spouse while taking part in a Netflix marathon on the couch of their apartment.
It’s also true that those who complain frequently or walk around moping don’t appear very attractive to anyone, least of all a future spouse.
The point is not to make you feel bad about yourself, but to motivate you to get out and do something!
Some excellent advice on dating from a talk by Jason Evert.
8 Ways To Find Your Soul Mate
1. Get into a good relationship with Jesus. No matter what stage of life you are in, your most important relationship must be with Jesus.
You can’t have a healthy, strong relationship with anyone without this one being first in your life. Why? Because God is love (1 John 4:8). To understand how to love, you must know God’s love.
Strive to develop a strong prayer life, frequent the Sacraments, go to Mass and Adoration as often as you can.
2. Make sure you’re healthy – mind, body, and soul. Ever been on an airplane? They always show that little video reminding you to fix your own air mask before assisting others. You’ve got to get yourself healthy before you can really be a partner in a marriage.
What does this mean? If you’ve had past relationships that ended badly, any type of sexual sin in your life, or haven’t had good models of marriage, you should seek healing from those hurts. Maybe, you’ve just never had a very good self image. I strongly encourage you to get counseling if needed. Talk with a priest or spiritual director.
Go to Confession. Read and form yourself through saintly and ecclesial commentaries on marriage and the family. Get yourself to where you need to be. One of the biggest mistakes that I’ve watched people make in relationships is to think that their future spouse will someone how magically heal all the wounds of the past.That sets the stage for failure because the type of healing needed can only come from God and prayer.
3. Set some standards. There should be some things that are non-negotiable. Sharing a faith is one of those things. It’s surprising how many people don’t think this is important. If you want God to be the center of your marriage, then you must find a lifelong partner who agrees.
Desiring to maintain purity is another important standard. Be prepared to be able to turn down perfectly wonderful humans that don’t measure up to what you need for a happy, holy marriage. Also, be prepare for others to reject you and give you a hard time for holding such a high values.
It’s not an easy thing to do, but waiting and trusting on God is always better than taking things into our own hands and rushing. (See the story of Sarah and Hagar in Genesis for an example.) All that being said, there are certain things that you could maybe budge on a bit.
If you’ve always wanted a blue-eyed beauty, but a green-eyed lady fits all your other standards, it is probably time to reconsider what is really important to having a good marriage.
4. Do something! If you want to meet people, you have to go where the people are. Hint: The only person in your apartment is you and your roommate. Get out! Even more so, if you want to meet people who share your interests and morals, you have to go to events that uphold those values.
Do you think you have more of a chance meeting a good Catholic man on a Catholic retreat or in a bar? Go on retreats, mission trips, service projects, and join faith sharing groups. These types of things are wonderful because not only will you meet people, but you will be enriching your own life (see #1 and #2).
You don’t have to stick to just faith-based activities. Do things you find fun. Join a bowling league, a book club, a wine-tasting class or a softball team. A side effect of all these fantastic and enjoyable activities will be JOY! Having interests makes you more interesting.
Those who have a zeal for life attract others.
5. Enlist some friends. Ask your friends to help. If you really, really want to do this, don’t be shy. There is no shame in getting the word out and most people (well at least most women) love playing matchmaker.
Tell your friends you are looking to start dating more and then be willing to go on blind dates or double dates. Your friends know you, your personality, your s and interests. They also want to see the best for you. Who knows, they may have just been too shy to mention it in the past.
Another benefit of this is that your friends can pray with you and for you.
6. Don’t be afraid of Catholic dating websites. If you’re a little hesitant, I encourage you to check out the success stories on CatholicSingles.com. We live in a digital age.
So much of our communication is done over the internet; why not dating? There is no harm in trying. I personally know several couples who have found love by surfing the net.
Remember, nothing is impossible for God.
7. Go on dates. The best way to get to know someone is to go on a date with them. I’m not advising you to go out with every single prospect or to go out on more than a few dates with someone you have no interest in, but a few lighthearted dates might be just the thing you need to remain positive and hopeful. (Bonus: it’s fun to go on dates! Enjoy yourself!)
8. Pray Some More. Yes, we started with this one, but it’s so important that we begin and end with it. You need to be in constant prayer. Prayer for yourself. Prayer for those you date. Prayer for the one you may eventually marry.I recommend trying Novenas as a way to keep your prayers focused and intentional, but don’t pray specifically to get married. Instead, pray that you would be open to whatever it is that God wants for your life and that you would be able to find joy in His will. This way, you will keep your mind and heart open to all of His plans, whatever they may be.
Approaching God with this prayer of openness to His desires for you will help to align your own desires with His.
Dating is no easy task. There is a lot of trial and error… as well as tons of awkward moments that most of us would rather forget (or was that just me?!).
However, if God has put the desire on your heart to get married, it is worth every bit of discomfort, embarrassment, and rejection to pursue it.
As you pray, constantly ask God to direct your path and work towards placing your complete trust in His plan for your life.
Someone to pray to find a soul mate? Prayer for love and marriage
A Life without love is empty and meaningless. In souls you can find a source of inspiration and happiness. Someone to pray to find a soul mate? You should know that prayer is about love and marriage-this is a request for pure feelings, starting a family and having children.
How to find a soul mate?
Finding a soul mate, a soul mate may take years and sometimes a lifetime. How to speed up a long-awaited meeting? How the saints pray about love?
Prayer – strong and effective tool that will help to focus on the desire. A request addressed to a higher power with faith and hope, will become a reality.
It is a mistake to think that memorized prayer will help to convey the request to the heavens. The words spoken from the heart, too, bear a strong energy potential. The structure of the prayer is gratitude for already existing benefits, repentance for sins and requests of love (marriage).
Mental focus on the desire will help you to find the right words. You should not ask a higher power of love as an instrument of pleasure or of self-assertion. Purity, sincerity must be the basis of prayer.
Who to pray to find a soul mate? You can turn to the Savior, the virgin Mary, patron Saint, guardian angel, asking about love.
Be wary of your desires, to articulate a request. A higher power will not help, if we are talking about the destruction of another family. You should not ask about your own happiness at the expense of misery of others.
Compatibility: a woman-Aquarius – man-Taurus
Before you determine the compatibility of the signs, it is necessary to consider each of them separately. So, Aquarius woman. Man Taurus for such a personality will be a great partner. Because it is special, a femme fatale that requires a patient par…
Man-Aries woman-Aries – fuel mixture
“On Mostecka early in the morning we met two sheep…” – there is such a nursery rhyme, in which the denouement is disappointing for both. Zodiac sign Aries, as is well known, has much in common with his “prototype”…
The interpretation of dreams. What have funeral wreaths?
As you know, funeral wreaths, real-life associate of a person with sadness and sorrow. Perhaps that is why many of us seriously worry when I see such dreams. Do not worry ahead of time! Often to dream of the wreaths means upcoming changes in my life …In Any case ought not a believer to turn to magicians, occultists, psychics. Such assistance can only hurt you, leave you sinful mark on the soul and human destiny.
It is Not necessary deceptive methods to arrange his personal life. Deception, blackmail, temptation will not bring happiness.
Prayer of St. Xenia of Petersburg
Prayer of St. Xenia of Petersburg about loveHas helped the girls to find happiness. Please before way will help to reconcile the spouses after the quarrel. Prayers of St. Xenia of Petersburg will return hope for love and happiness.
- “Oh, seberina mother Xenia! Hunger and cold, thirst and heat undergone. Under cover of the Lord of the living, the mother of God strengthened the knowledge Yes. You forgive all my sins that wittingly or unwittingly have made. Help St. Xenia, heal the sick, family happiness send. Please fill my heart with earthly love. Went life, capable of light to illuminate our way. Bless, o mother Ksenia, our relations, the heavens foretold. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy spirit. Amen”.
Prayer of St. Xenia of Petersburg about love is pronounced in a calm state. You can put a candle before an image of the Holy. Folk tradition says that prayer before the icon will help in finding their halves.
Prayer to Saint Nicholas
The Prayer about love Nicholas the wonder-worker would facilitate the meeting with your soul mate. According to legend, St. Nicholas threw a single father of 3 burl with gold, so he did not give their daughters to fornication. The money helped to return full life to the family. And daughter safely married.
- “Oh, Saint Nicholas, the Saint of the Lord, our helper in troubles and grief. Before your face asking for taravati forgiveness of my sins. Help me, cursed, begged our Lord to deliver me from trials and discouragement. Please taravati spouse (ha) for life long, so milovali in love and joy, children to care for. Pray for us, St. Nicholas, our Lord, that gave life and peace and salvation of our souls. Amen”.
There are many testimonies of men and women who helped prayer about love Nicholas the Wonderworker.St. willingly responds to our sincere requests of the people about the structure of family life.
Prayer Matrona of Moscow
The Wonders of Matrona of Moscow, her gracious help in the search for a soul mate, a family known throughout the country. Prayer is the matron of love will contribute to the long-awaited meeting.
- “Mother Matrona, look in my heart. Help to find Mr right who is looking for me but toils without love. Help me find someone I will love and who will love me. Please suffering, humbly, get you to the feet of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Pressed him to grant me life family. Let in the Vale of our long-suffering grace of God will not leave us. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy spirit, now and ever, forever and ever. Amen”.
Prayer of Peter and Fevronia
Saints Peter and Fevronia long been considered the patrons of family and marriage. Their life is an example of love and loyalty. Prayers have their way give mate, will promote family happiness, the birth of healthy children. Peter and Fevronia lived a long life and died in one day. Prayer before the icon will help the speedy acquisition of the marital Union.
- “Oh, blessed Prince Peter and Princess Febronia! With hope pray and seek help your. Raise your prayers to our Lord and ask goodness to me. Petition your asking to our heavenly King gave to do good prosperity, piety steadfast, good hope, sincere love, belief right. Amen”.
Mother of God
There are a great many icons of the Mother of God. Some of them are miraculous, able to heal the sick, help the infirm. The virgin Mary is considered the great For man before the Savior. According to the old legends, some of the images of the Mother of God contribute to the speedy attainment of marital happiness.
So the question “Who to pray to find a soul mate?” the answer is that several icons of the mother of God will help in the search for a life partner:
- The icon of the virgin “the Kozel'schansk”, according to legend, has Italian roots. She appeared in Russia during the reign of Elizabeth I. the Icon was brought by one of the court ladies, who soon received an offer of marriage. Ever since word got out that the image helps to have a happy marriage.
- The icon of the virgin “Immortal flower” appeared in the XVI-XVII centuries. Presumably, her writing was due to the annual miracle. The pilgrims bring to the Holy Mountain in lady Lily. On the eve of the assumption of the virgin wilted flowers suddenly filled with power, there were new buds. Athos monks saw this miracle, which was the inspiration for writing the image “Immortal flower”.
- The icon of the virgin “the inexhaustible Cup” is miraculous. There are many stories about her help in finding housing, healing from addictions. Prayer for love and marriage before the image of old helped the young virgins and Mature women in search of Mr right.
Prayer Paraskeva Friday
Saint Paraskeva in life took a vow of virginity and spiritual purity. Her image will help regain the groom or the bride will bring peace to the family, grant the miracle of childbirth of desperate couples.
Prayer for love and marriageBefore the icon of St. Paraskeva will help chaste girls to find a soul mate.
Not without reason in Russia this great Martyr was called “Sacred Feminine” – it protects women's concerns, to the household.
Closer to the Cover girl prayed to St. Paraskeva with the words: “Mother Paraskeva, cover me!”
- “the Holy bride of Christ, the great Martyr Paraskeva! The heart and soul of all loved you King of Heaven, our Savior was univesities you, the possessions distributed to the poor. Chastity and piety your ray of sun Shine among infidels, fearlessly bore you the word of the Lord. With emotion looking at your icon, I salute you, long-suffering Paraskeva. Ask thou the Savior of Mankind, Yes, he will give salvation and good grace, patience, and complacency in times of trouble. Gives let, a motion Yes thy intercession, blagodenstviya and peaceful life, good health, and a statement of faith, will accelerate their assistance in finding betrothed and beloved. Yes cleanse from the defilement of our sins. And, seizing salvation, by thy prayers, intercession and mission, the bride of Christ Paraskeva, praise exalted is the name of the wondrous in the saints of the true God-Father, Son, and Holy spirit, always, now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen”.
Prayer for help in love
Prayer to God to bring the miracle of love in your life will help to desperate people. Such requests give us hope in the human heart. A conversation with a higher power may consist not of learned phrases of prayer. Ask the Almighty in your own words about the gift of love, happiness.
The Second half – the reward that must be earned through righteous works, your sincere prayers. It so happens that fate gives your soul mate because it is not yet time.
So humble expectation, faith and prayer will help prepare the soul to a long-awaited meeting. Humble expectation – a state of mind, not inaction.
People with a large social circle, busy life is more ly to find a kindred spirit.
Who to pray to find a soul mate? Prayers to the Savior of love…