Prayer For Financial Breakthrough in Business
8 Incredibly Powerful Prayers for Money To Try Right Now
Prayer for money is the wonderful way to focus your time and attention on seeking God’s plan for the day ahead. Whether you need encouragement, peace, strength for money and financial breakthrough, prayer for money blessings can help you.
“Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays.” – Søren Kierkegaard tweet
“Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?” – Corrie ten Boom tweet
“To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing.” – Martin Luther tweet
“Prayer is simply talking to God a friend and should be the easiest thing we do each day.” – Joyce Meyer tweet
“Any concern too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made into a burden.” – Corrie Ten Boom tweet
Prayer slows our mind, calms our spirit, and centers our heart. It removes our mind from the culture of consumption that surrounds us and centers us on something greater and more important. It calls us to identify our desires and articulate our values.
I believe in a God that is cheering for me, helping me, and answering my prayers. For me, prayer is a win-win proposition. It centers my heart and attention on what is most important.
It forces my eyes to focus on the invisible rather than the visible. It causes me to remember that true joy is not found in a department store, but is found in relationships with myself, others, and God.
And it asks a God who loves answering those requests.
But even for those who do not believe in God, prayer is still a winning proposition. It still centers your heart and attention on what is most important. It still forces your eyes to focus on the invisible rather than the visible. It still causes you to remember that true joy is found in relationships. It still forces “the ask” and focuses your ambition on the most important things.
“Knock and the door shall be opened. Ask, and you shall receive.” This is a famous verse that has been proven to be true.
Praying in a quiet place will keep you focused and relaxed. Your prayer must also be sincere and heartfelt.The power of our prayers depends on us. As we strive to make prayer a part of our lives, we should remember this counsel:
Make our prayers meaningful. The prophet Mormon warned that if anyone “shall pray and not with real intent of heart … it profiteth him nothing, for God receiveth none such” (Moroni 7:9). To make our prayers meaningful, we must pray with sincerity and “with all the energy of heart” (Moroni 7:48). We must be careful to avoid “vain repetitions” when we pray (see Matthew 6:7).
What do you do when your firmly held beliefs turn out not to be true? When Casey Gerald’s religion failed him, he searched for something new to believe in — in business, in government, in philanthropy — but found only false saviors. In this moving talk, Gerald urges us all to question our beliefs and embrace uncertainty.[ted id=2451]
Prayer for Money Abundance
The conscious mind competently focuses on only a couple of factors at a time and is easily overwhelmed. The unconscious mind, the neural network it is, can keep an inarticulate but effectively accurate count of many variables at once. I hope these abundance prayers in the bible can help you.
Prayer for Abundance
Dear God, we thank you for your generous blessings and kindness.
We’re grateful to you for providing our daily needs and for our spiritual and physical nourishment.
We thank you for guiding all beings here on earth towards righteousness and nobility.
It’s with this thankful heart that we come once again to ask for your all-encompassing love.
We affirm that you’re omniscient, all powerful and loving.
We affirm your power and might.
We affirm your all-abounding generosity.
We come before you with thankful hearts to pray for abundance;
Abundance for people of all races, creed or color,
Abundance for our friends,
Abundance for our families,
And abundance for ourselves.
Grant that we, not only, acquire wealth and money but spiritual and moral wealth, as well.
May all divine spirits support us in our prayer for abundance.
Prayer for Money
A new day has set forth amidst this ethereal horizon.
With gratitude we watch the wonder of the sight of the sun rising up in the east. With fervor we pray that those golden rays would reach all people here on earth.
No one can surpass your generosity and concern for us, Dear Lord. We know that without them, we can’t even lift a finger. Without your permission, we can’t obtain the benefits of money.
So, we’ll strive hard to work for our own keep. We know that the greater the effort we exert in earning our money, the greater will be the reward.We’re willing to serve you, while working hard. We’re certain that with our persistence and your blessings, abundance would be manifested from our endeavor.
Bestow your guiding hand that whatever financial gains we reap, we’ll not forget that they all come from you.
Our wealth will serve as a tool to stay righteous and to help those in need.
May our prayers merit your blessings.
Prayer for Prosperity
The immense universe exists because of your limitless power Oh Lord. The sun, the moon, and the ocean reveal your divine energy.
Without it, we can never remain alive in this world.
We thank you for all of these good things you created that make our lives meaningful and worth living.
May you grant us food, shelter and financial resources in our mundane existence. May you find our work worthy of monetary rewards.
May you deem it proper that we deserve to earn good money from our efforts.
May you bless us with peace, prosperity and happiness the rest of our lives. We know that nothing happens without your great blessings.
This we ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Prayer for Financial Help and Stability
Here some prayers such as prayer to god for financial breakthrough and financial peace prayer can help you.
A Prayer for Money Help
Heavenly Father, I Come before you today to ask for a financial blessing to improve my life. My faith keeps me strong, and I know you will provide for me and the people I love.
I do not seek a large sum of money. I do not trouble you for unneeded comforts or luxury. I only ask for enough money to relieve my financial woes and ease this stress.
Give me the means to do your work, and spread your Love. I have so much to give, if only I were allowed the chance.
In your name I pray, Amen
The Debt Prayer
Lord, I confess I’ve made mistakes. I have accumulated too much debt, and now I can not imagine overcoming it without your help.
Please Lord, I beg of you to intercede on my behalf. Provide me with the financial means to be able to breathe again.
Please forgive my sins, Lord. Walk with me and help me to make the right decisions throughout my life.
In your name I pray, Amen
Prayer for Financial Blessings
Lord of all ocean and land; God of all universe, you’re the creator of everything.
With awe, we basked in the beauty and wonder of your presence.
With humility, we bow our heads amidst your ultimate power above all living things.
For all of these, we’re thankful, and appreciative of life’s essence.
Your love and generosity know no bounds; they just keep coming.
Sometimes, fresh raindrops into our dreary and drab existence.
We promise to live an honest and upright life, while working;
Working for our bread and butter in a way that our lives would make sense.
Grant that our sincere efforts will be rewarded with financial blessings.
Grant that we know how to use these in proper ways with your acquiescence.
Bequeath your divine wisdom that we can learn the noble trait of sharing.
May our financial blessings be put to good use and not on frivolous ambivalence.
We pray fervently that you grant our sincere appeal and bidding.
Prayer for Wealth
Kneeling before you humbled and thankful, I come to you God.
My life thus far has been a string of good things and great happenings.
The gratitude I feel is immense and I’m truly grateful for all of these.
I know, without me asking, you know what I need and want.
But today, I would to vocalize my need.
Dear God, please help me to prosper and achieve my dreams of wealth and fortune.
This – I know – will not be achieved unless I’m willing to work hard for it.
I’ll do my best to obtain this through honorable and honest means.
I know I can do it with your guiding hand and inspiring presence.
I will be victorious against challenges that will come my way.
I’ll persist until I obtain my goal.
But I can’t do this God, without your powerful hand to direct me.
Please help me possess that indomitable spirit and mind to keep going.
With your blessings, I can triumph over all the problems I’ll encounter.
With your all-abounding love, I’ll surely attain success in the end.
Let discover How To Seriously Manifest Money: Secrets To Manifesting Money.
Prayer for Help With Finances
I surrender my financial affairs and concerns about money to your Divine care and love.
I ask that you remove my worries, anxieties, and fears about money, and replace them with faith.
I know and trust that my debts will be paid and money will flow into my life.
I have only to look to nature to see proof of the abundance you provide.
I release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is my true state.
I commit to being grateful for all that I now have in my life.
I learn to manage my finances wisely, seeking help where needed.And finally, I ask you to help me understand my purpose in life and to act on that purpose with courage and strength. I know that prosperity will come, in part, by doing work I love. Please help me use my skills and knowledge to be of service in the world.
Thank you, God.
Fasting Day 15: Prayers for Career, Business and Financial Breakthrough
“Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favor my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.” – Psalm 35:27 (KJV)
It’s fasting day 15.
So far, we have received over a hundred and twenty prayer requests. Be informed that we are truly interceding on behalf of all of these issues. We are convinced that God will surely visit us specially this year, in Jesus name.
On the day 20th day of this fast, we shall be calling on everyone all-around the world to join in prayers for all the requests we have received so far. So If you would to send your prayer request, kindly do so now.
Please and please, continue to share these fasting guide on various social media platforms. Be a blessing to others.
And please note the following…
For the guideline and up to date information for this fast, read:
Please continue to follow the direction of this fast. As we continue to study the WORD of God, pray and wait on the LORD, His grace for victory and all-around restoration is released in our lives in Jesus Name.
The text we just read says that God delights in the prosperity of His people. That is, it pleases Him to see us successful and prosperous, being employers and wealth distributors, rather than beggars and accumulators.
The scripture also says:
“For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.
“You parents—if your children ask for a loaf of bread, do you give them a stone instead? Or if they ask for a fish, do you give them a snake? Of course not!
“So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him.” – Matthew 7:8-11 (NLT)
As humans we often think that God is not interested in our physical prosperity. We seem to assume that He just wants us to be some holy folks…waiting to be taken to heaven.
Fortunately, all our scriptural parents of faith were men and women so blessed that they were envied by their generation.
Yes, God doesn’t want us to chase after wealth that’s the only thing about life. But He wants us to prosper, be successful and use wealth to do good in the world. That’s the balance we need to strike all the time.
So let’s spend today and pray God’s scriptural promise of prosperity into our lives for this year.
Read and Meditate on the Following
Deuteronomy 8:18 – But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as [it is] this day.
Philippians 4:19 – But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
3 John 1:2 – Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
2 Corinthians 9:8 – God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.
Psalms 1:3 – And he shall be a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
- Heavenly Father, I give You praise from my heart today because You take pleasure in the prosperity of Your people.
I give You praise because You supply all my needs according to Your riches in Christ Jesus. You have not allowed me to go without providing for me and my family.
LORD, even when I don’t know it, You have been providing and caring for me. You have not allowed me to lack and suffer hunger.
For this LORD, I say be glorified, in Jesus name.
- O LORD, many times in my mind I think and assume that money, job, prosperity and success are all about my own efforts. How wrong have I been all this while.
LORD, I come to You today and ask for forgiveness in any way I have not given You the ultimate place in my finances. Forgive me of all my ignorance and pride on money matters, in Jesus name.
- Today, O LORD, by the Blood of Jesus Christ, I receive forgiveness from any form of financial dishonesty and impropriety in the past.
LORD, any way I have misused money, or worked for money without respecting Your Word, Father LORD, forgive me in Jesus name.
- Father LORD, I pray, baptize me with grace to obey You henceforth on money matters, in Jesus name.
- Dear Holy Spirit, make me willing and obedient from today onwards according to Isaiah 1:19 so that I will eat the good things of the land, in Jesus name.
- O LORD, uproot every seed of greed and disobedience in my life today, in Jesus name.
- Father, make me a blessing to my generation. Inspire and empower me to give cheerfully and lovingly to those in need. Help me to use my resources to bless and encourage others, in Jesus name.
- From today O LORD, may my resources honor and glorify Thee, in Jesus name
- I rebuke every demon and evil spirit working against my finances, business, career and job. I command them to loose their grips right now, be bound and cast into the abyss, in Jesus name.
- “It is written in Matthew 16:19 that whatsoever I bind here on earth is bound in heaven and whatsoever I loose here on earth is loosed in heaven.
I therefore bind the spirits of frustration, lack, poverty, and financial disappointment. And I loose the angels of heaven to go and gather my finances this moment, in Jesus name.
- Every mountain of lack, disappear right now, in Jesus name.
- “I hereby declare all curses against my life null, void, and destroyed from today. I am redeemed from the curse of poverty! I am free from oppression, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- This year, O LORD, let Your abundance and all that rightfully belongs to me, locate me, in Jesus name.
- I cast all my cares and money worries over on You Lord henceforth, and I decree that I WILL NOT WORRY anymore, neither will I FRET. I have peace and I’m enjoying God’s supplies, in Jesus name.
- “Wherever my finances are, whoever is connected to my financial breakthroughs, O LORD, let your angels begin to reconnect them to me this day. As I step out to work on my business or career, LORD Jesus, I decree that men and women will bring me favor, in Jesus’ name.
- O LORD, it is written that You give us power to create wealth. Therefore, I ask You to give me the power, wisdom and guidance to create wealth in my life this year. In Jesus name.
- “I ask YOU for ideas, for inspiration and divine strategies to turn my career around and grow my business into a global brand.
Show me secrets hidden from men and help me to unleash YOUR full potential in what I am doing at the moment, in Jesus name.
- Father I ask that You make me an employer of labor, so that I will be a blessing to others and fulfill the covenant of Abraham which I inherit in Christ Jesus.
This Year, LORD, direct me to men and materials that YOU have assigned to bring me into my place of financial and business dominion before the world began, in Jesus name.
- “Holy Spirit, You are my teacher. Please teach me how to make profit in my business and career henceforth.
Teach me to become a shining light in my business and career. Open my eyes to the right job opportunities and profitable business ventures this year, in Jesus name.
- It is written in Psalm 1:3, that I am a tree planted by the riverside. Whatever I do prospers.
Therefore Lord, let your blessing and prosperity fill my house this year in Jesus name.
- “It is written in 1 Corinthians 9: 8 that God is able to make all grace abound toward me; that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.
“Therefore, LORD, I decree that from this day, I have all sufficiency in all things and I lack nothing. I decree that the grace of God is causing me to abound in every good work, in Jesus name.
- “It is written in Psalm 112:3 that wealth and riches will be in my house, and his righteousness endures forever.
“So I decree that my house shall be filled with wealth and riches this year in Jesus name”
11. Prophetic Declaration and Breakthrough Prayers for 2018: Pursue, Overtake, Recover All: 21 Days Fasting Guide, Prayers, and Prophetic Declarations for All-round Victory, Restoration, and Breakthrough in 2018.
1. Praise Warfare: A 5-Day Praise Your Way to Victory and Breakthrough Devotional – Overcoming Your Fears, Worries & Battles With the Power of Praise.
3. 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons – Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough
4. How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life. Learn over 7 different ways that God is speaking to you with real-life case studies and exercises to get you to hear the voice of God in your daily life.
5. Anger Management God’s Way – Bible Ways to Controlling Your Emotions, Healing Your Hurts and Responding to Offenses.6. When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed.
7. I SHALL NOT DIE. – Prayers to Overcome the Spirit and Fear of Death.
8. How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness
9. By His Stripes: God’s Promises and Prayers for Healing
10. Strive! Make Things Happen: 40 Things I learned in 40 Years
Bible Verses and Prayer for Businesses
There are many in the body of Christ who are struggling financially with their businesses. Some are even considering down sizing and laying off their employees because of the financial situation that they are facing.
We would to submit the following scriptures to you for meditation, followed by a prayer for your business. The Lord will show you a way your current situation and make all of this work out for your good.
Deuteronomy 8:18 (NLT) ~ “Remember the Lord your God. He is the one who gives you power to be successful, in order to fulfill the covenant he confirmed to your ancestors with an oath.
We would also suggest that you make some time to fast through this process so that you can clearly hear what the Lord has to say to you on this matter. (Matthew 17:21) “Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.”
The following scriptures are related to honesty & how you treat your employees. As you fast and meditate through these you may discover some areas where you need to repent & make things right.
We know that God does not reward disobedience so these scriptures will help to guide you in the right direction.
You can also take a look at these other prayers which may help you in other areas as well.
Through wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; and by knowledge the rooms shall be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.
You shall not oppress your neighbor, nor rob him. The wages of a hired man are not to remain with you all night until morning.
You shall not have in your bag differing weights, a large and a small. You shall not have in your house differing measures, a large and a small. You shall have a full and just weight; you shall have a full and just measure, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the LORD your God gives you.
“If I have despised the claim of my male or female slaves when they filed a complaint against me, what then could I do when God arises? And when He calls me to account, what will I answer Him?”
It is well with the man who deals generously and lends, who conducts his affairs with justice.
Poor is he who works with a negligent hand, but the hand of the diligent makes rich.
A false balance is an abomination to the LORD, but a just weight is His delight.
The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, but the soul of the diligent is made fat.
Wealth obtained by fraud dwindles, but the one who gathers by labor increases it.
Better is a little with righteousness than great income with injustice.
He who oppresses the poor to make more for himself or who gives to the rich, will only come to poverty.
Woe to him who builds his house without righteousness and his upper rooms without justice, who uses his neighbor’s services without pay and does not give him his wages.
Then I will draw near to you for judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers and against the adulterers and against those who swear falsely, and against those who oppress the wage earner in his wages, the widow and the orphan, and those who turn aside the alien and do not fear Me, says the LORD of hosts.
He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much; and he who is unrighteous in a very little thing is unrighteous also in much.
And masters, do the same things to them, and give up threatening, knowing that both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no partiality with Him.
Masters, grant to your slaves justice and fairness, knowing that you too have a Master in heaven.
1 Timothy 5:18
For the Scripture says, “Do not muzzle the ox while it is treading out the grain,” and “The worker deserves his wages.”
Look! The wages you failed to pay the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty.
These scriptures address the subject of Greed
Whoever loves money never has money enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income. This too is meaningless.
1 Timothy 6:6
But godliness actually is a means of great gain when accompanied by contentment.
1 Timothy 6:7-10
For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that.
People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil.
Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
Keep your life free from the love of money, and be content with what you have.
What is the source of quarrels and conflicts among you? Is not the source your pleasures that wage war in your members? You lust and do not have; so you commit murder.
You are envious and cannot obtain; so you fight and quarrel. You do not have because you do not ask.
You ask and do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, so that you may spend it on your pleasures.
These are scriptures related to Debt Management
Do not be a man who strikes hands in pledge or puts up security for debts; if you lack the means to pay, your very bed will be snatched from under you.
It is better that you should not vow than that you should vow and not pay.
Here is what the bible has to say about get rich quick schemes:
He who tills his land will have plenty of bread, but he who pursues worthless things lacks sense.
Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow.
The naive believes everything, but the sensible man considers his steps.
Also it is not good for a person to be without knowledge, and he who hurries his footsteps errs.
The plans of the diligent lead surely to advantage, but everyone who is hasty comes surely to poverty.
[wpsharely] These scriptures are concerning paying your Taxes:
They said to Him, “Caesar’s.” Then He said to them, “Then render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s; and to God the things that are God’s.
Render to all what is due them: tax to whom tax is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.
And lastly, these are the scriptures related to tithing. Many people believe that Tithing to the local church is an old testament principle that is no longer valid today.However, it is important to remember that if we don’t give to God’s work then the Kingdom cannot grow and reach lost souls. Your local church has to pay their rent and utility bills.
It is our responsibility to support our local church and other evangelistic ministries financially.
Honor the Lord from your wealth and from the first of all your produce; so your barns will be filled with plenty and your vats will overflow with new wine.
Will a man rob God? Yet you are robbing Me! But you say, ‘How have we robbed You?’ In tithes and offerings.
“You are cursed with a curse, for you are robbing Me, the whole nation of you! Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the LORD of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows?”[/wpsharely]
After you’ve meditated on these scriptures you can pray the following prayer and wait for the Lord to direct your steps regarding your business.
Father God, I come to you in the name of Jesus and I ask that you would forgive me of the sin of ____________________. I know that all of my sins are forgiven and washed away by the blood of Jesus and I receive your forgiveness in these matters (1John 1:9).
You say I am to come boldly before your throne to receive mercy and grace in my time of need and I am in deep need at this time (Hebrew 4:16) I ask now that you will reveal to me all the things that I need to do to make some thing right regarding this business which you’ve given me (wait for a few seconds in silence and God will show you what you need to make right, write them down so that you don’t forget). Thank you for the employees that you’ve given me and I pray that you will continue to provide for them through me. Lord I lift up this business to you and I dedicate it to you to be used for Your glory. I ask that you bless it financially and show me how to be a good steward with what you’ve already given me and will continue to give me (Matthew 13:12). I pray that now you will release to me action steps that I need to take to get this business on track to prosper this year. I am remembering Lord that you are the one who gives me the power to be successful. Your word in Joshua 1:8 says that if I meditate upon your word day and night and do not depart from it You will make my way prosperous and successful. I thank you for this truth and I thank you for the scriptures that you will use to impart wisdom and understanding. I move forward by faith in honesty being fair and balanced in all of the business affairs because I know honesty and righteousness brings you glory and sets me apart from other businesses (Proverbs 16:11). Lord I pray you grant me and my employees favor to get new customers and that all the bills from this business will be paid according to the glorious riches in Christ Jesus. I pray for your divine provisions and a miraculous financial breakthrough in Jesus name, Amen.
Here are some other articles that we think would help you as well:
Prayer For Healing Finances
Prayers financial breakthrough
5 Prayers For Employment and Financial Breakthrough
Sometimes it’s hard to trust God especially when we don’t see any change in our circumstances. We exercise our faith mostly when we go through trials that force us to rely on God.
Employment and financial challenges can be some of the most faith-building seasons in our life because God has an opportunity to reveal Himself as a provider, promise-keeper, and Father. Just think about the story of Job. He was wealthy, led a holy lifestyle, and walked in righteousness…the Bible says he was blameless before God.
When God allowed the enemy to touch his circumstances pulling his wealth, family and even his health, Job maintained his position before God.
When we go through trials that weigh on our souls there is typically a holier level of living that God desires for us to reach. The process may not always be fun but it will be worth it. As you are patiently waiting on The Lord to turnaround your financial situation, it’s important to cultivate an active prayer life.
Continue to keep a dialogue going with God regarding His purpose and plan for your life. Don’t bury yourself in depression or resign your identity to a position. Instead, let your identity rest in the Almighty God. Here are five prayers to condition Your heart to petition The Lord for breakthrough and financial turnaround.
I praise You, Oh Mighty King, I bless Your Holy Name. Thank You for providing all my needs, according to Your riches in Glory. You never fail me, even in these difficult times, when finances are low and worry invades my mind. Help me to be at PEACE, Father, confident in Your blessed assurance that You will supply all my needs, your rich abundance.
Psalm 35:27 27 Let them shout for joy and be glad, who favor my righteous cause. And let them say continually,“Let the Lord be magnified, who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”Ecclesiastes 5:19 As for every man to whom God has given riches and wealth, and given him power to eat of it, to receive his heritage and rejoice in his labor – this is the gift of God.
We pray that greed of money would not entrap us but we will hunger and thirst after You. Click To Tweet
Praying for relief from debts and financial burdens
Lord, I’ve made financial mistakes. My debts are control. But Lord, I know you can open a way where there seems to be no way.
I pray for a financial breakthrough in my life right now! Grow my finances and bestow on me wisdom to manage Your blessings righteously. Open my eyes today to job opportunities and profitable business ventures.
May I be good stewards of all that You provide. Help me to not depend on money but only on You, Jehovah Jireh, my Provider. Don’t allow money to destroy my relationships through tension and disagreements.
Proverbs 3:9-10 Honor the Lord with your possessions, and with the first fruits of all your increase; so your barns will be filled with plenty,And your vats will overflow with new wine.
Psalm 118:25 Save now, I pray, O Lord; O Lord, I pray, send now prosperity.
Praying for financial wisdom
I pray that the greed of money would not entrap my heart but I will only hunger and thirst after You and Your righteousness. May I shrewdly use what You have provided for me.
Help me to remember that as I am blessed, I should bless others as well. Remind me to lend a helping hand to those who are less fortunate. In Jesus’ mighty name, I declare my financial breakthrough is here!! Amen.
Psalm 1:3 He will be a tree planted by the streams of water, that produces its fruit in its season. Whose leaf also does not wither. Whatever he does shall prosper.
1 John 5:14-15 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
1 Chronicles 29:11-12 Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the power and the glory, the victory and the majesty. For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours.
Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and You are exalted as head over all. Both riches and honor come from You, and You reign over all.
In Your hand is power and might; in Your hand it is to make great and to give strength to all.
Open my eyes today to job opportunities and profitable business ventures, Lord, Bless me today! Click To Tweet
100 prayer points for financial breakthrough and success within the workplace.
Study the under listed scriptures to develop faith to pray the following prayers with the understanding that God has planned for your business prosperity.
Deuteronomy 28:1-14, 8:18; Proverbs 10:4, 22:29, 24:27, 27:23-27; Joshua 1:8; Ecclesiastes 5:19.
Also don’t forget that there are responsibilities attached to your prosperity. As you study, try to identify those responsibilities and fulfill them and by doing so you will be connected to God’s covenant of uninterrupted blessings.1. Oh Lord deliver me from profitless labour and confused activities in Jesus name.
2. From now on all my investments and labour since the beginning of my career and ministry will begin to yield their full profit in Jesus name.
3. I shall not waste my seed. I will be divinely guided to plant my seed on fertile soil in Jesus name.
4. Oh Lord, baptize me with the generous spirit of a cheerful giver who gives love and not compulsion.
5. Whosoever looks up to me for help this year will not be disappointed. I shall have enough to satisfy my needs and plenty to give to others in need in Jesus name.
6. Those that believe in me and have invested in my dream, encouraging and supporting me will not be disappointed in Jesus name.
7. I receive deliverance from the bondage of doubt and fear that past failures and misfortune has introduced into my life in Jesus name.
8. I refuse to submit my courage to frustration. God will send me encouragement today; I will be energized to continue the race in Jesus name.9. All my past generosity will be remembered by God. Every impossible situation in my life will be turned around by God on the account of my past generosity in Jesus name.
10. Just as the famine in the days of Joseph elevated him, help me Lord to see the opportunity that the current global financial crises is creating for my prosperity in Jesus name
11. Oh Lord endow me with the required mental skill to interpret every opportunity that comes my way correctly and take maximum advantage of them in Jesus name.
12. Whenever the needies need my help my purse will not be empty. I will be readily available to meet their needs in Jesus name.
13. I shall not only be great in wealth but also have great name in Jesus name.
14. Let the prophetic power that operated in the valley of dry bones re-unite me with my lost (glory, helper, husband, wife, children, joy etc) in Jesus name.
15. Every carnal attitude of disobedience and demonic spirits that are promoting barrenness in my life are terminated today in Jesus name.
16. Those that refuse to lend unto me during my moment of struggling will soon begin to lean on me in Jesus name.
17. Those laughing at me today will soon laugh with me and regret their folly of looking down on me in Jesus name.18. Those who gather to frustrate my vision will beg to be part of my celebration in Jesus name.
19. Every opposition I encounter today will soon form a chapter of my success story in Jesus name.
20. The Lord will release a measure of prosperity into my life that will swallow all my history of poverty in Jesus name.
21. The Lord will give me a new name and a new identity that will bury all the ugly stories associated with my background in Jesus name.
22. My new life in Christ has clothed me with a garment of righteousness; my past sinful life will no longer hurt or haunt me in Jesus name.
23. Today marks the beginning of my bouncing back. My spiritual life shall be restored and my lost glory shall be fully recovered.
24. In all the areas where men have failed me, let your mercy prevail for me in Jesus name.
25. Inadequate supply will not compel me to abandon God. Excess supply will not deceive me to disconnect from God in Jesus name.26. I receive Christ Spirit of endurance to endure the season of adversity and wait for the era of prosperity in Jesus name.
27. Whatever positive purpose, I pursue, I will posses because the Spirit of God will instruct my steps in the right direction in Jesus name.
28. I rebuke the spirit of bareness from my business; my business will be fruitful and profitable in Jesus name.
29. The Holy Spirit will be the invincible Chief Executive Officer of my business in Jesus name.
30. I will not suffer scarcity of idea nor adequate capital to take my business to the next level in Jesus name.
31. Both my company identity and complimentary card will carry God’s presence and attract favour of my prospective customers, clients and contracts in Jesus name.
Click here to read the full article (By Tosin Abel)
by TM (KL Malaysia)
Dear Lord, I pray for a immediate financial breakthrough.I urgently need the money to clear all my debts. I know Ive done wrong for not managing my finance well. But Lord i know Your are forgiving God, slow to anger. So please give me one more chance.
I have being affected emotionally because of this financial crisis. It also strained my relationship with my family members including of my husband , children and siblings. i also received notice from bank lawyers. Please help me and rescue me from this trouble and burden. Grant my prayer request so that I will be able to stand up again.In future I promise i will manage my finance well. My hope is only on You..You alone is God and as stated in the Bible there is nothing impossible with God Luke1:37 Thank You Lord , All this i asked in Jesus Name, AMEN.