Prayer For A Couple’s First Wedding Anniversary
Funny, Witty, Romantic Wedding Anniversary Wishes And Prayers
Funny Witty Wedding Anniversary Messages and Prayer
- Wow! Another year has gone by; it’s your anniversary again. We have just the right words to make it a memorable one for you and your spouse. Sit back and enjoy our wide range of happy wedding anniversary messages, wishes and prayers which we wrote specially with you in mind. When you’re done, take your pick and send to that special person, your spouse.
Funny And Witty Wedding Anniversary Messages
Make your wedding anniversary laughter filled by sending your spouse any of these funny anniversary messages.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Relax
- I should get an award, living with you all these years, coping with your farts and all. Cheers to many more years of our togetherness. Happy anniversary.
- With all the issues that come with the package called you, I wonder how I survived till this moment. It’s funny though how I’d still choose you again and again. Happy anniversary honey pie.
- I wouldn’t live with me, but after all these years you’re still here. I wonder how you cope baby. Must be there’s something about me I’m yet to figure out. Happy anniversary.
- No escape for you baby. You’re stuck with me forever. Happy anniversary.
- I must be one helluva lover, you still being here with me despite all my issues. Not that I’m complaining though. Happy anniversary my chummy chummy.
Check out Wedding Anniversary Gifts Ideas here
- Happy anniversary! Cheers to another year of you and I, stuck together for better or worse.
- Being married to you is war. I’ve learnt to be prepared always. I love you all the same and won’t settle for any other. Happy anniversary.
Cute I Miss You Messages, Quotes and Ideas For Loved Ones
- If love is a beautiful dream, then marriage is the alarm clock. A rude wake up call. Thanks for staying with me despite all. Happy anniversary.
- Life without you would have been serene and absolutely boring. I love the life I have with you. Happy anniversary.
- If I could turn back the hands of time, I’d still have married you. Only I’d have done it earlier. Happy anniversary.
- In our relationship, I think I got the better end of the deal. Thanks for all you do. Happy anniversary.
- You couldn’t keep a house if your life depended on it. You should be grateful I married you. You’d probably be dead by now. Kidding, happy anniversary my honey pie.
- Every year, I try to figure out why you stick with me. It gets Harder each year. Not as if I’ll ever let you go anyway. Happy anniversary sweetheart.
- You quarrels are legendary. You should get an award. Not that I wouldn’t choose you again if I had the choice. It will always be you darling. Happy anniversary.
- All these years of marriage, you won’t let me sleep in peace. You always have to be in my dreams. Happy anniversary.
- You drip with so much sweetness. I should be grateful your sweetness has not killed me. Happy anniversary.
- I know you love me and that you cannot do without me. I’ll remain humble and not taunt you. Happy anniversary.
- Our love was blind until we got married. Now I see clearly but I love you nevertheless. Happy anniversary.
- You’re an angel. Staying married to me all these years is no small feat. Happy anniversary.
- For all the tough times you’ve given me, I know I’ve given you double. I could never let you beat me in that game. Lol. Happy anniversary partner.
- Loving you is a cross I carry. Truth is I won’t lay down the cross for anything. I think I love you a little too much. Happy anniversary.
Happy Wedding Anniversary War
- Here comes another round again. You bet I’m still gonna win again. No escape for you baby, no respite. We’re stuck together glue. Happy anniversary.
Romantic Anniversary Messages And Wishes For Wife
Don’t look further. Here’s the perfect compilation of romantic anniversary messages and wishes for a wife. Make your pick.
- Our anniversary reminds me of the perfect gift that you are. Thank you for making my life meaningful. Happy anniversary sweetheart.
- Every anniversary is profoundly special for me. It’s a time to celebrate the deep love that we share. It’s a time commemorate the sacred vows we made. I’m going to be true to those vows forever baby. No one deserves better than you. You’re the best. Happy anniversary.
- Your love means more to me than anything in this world. I’d choose you over and over again baby. Happy anniversary.
Love Poems And Messages For a Loving Wife
- I know I’m far from perfect, but how you manage to keep loving me despite all is what beats me. I’ll keep making efforts to be better darling. You deserve nothing less. Happy anniversary.
- Through the good and the bad times, you’ve chosen to stand by me, being a rock of support. I cherish you so much. You’re the best thing going for me. Happy anniversary.
- Nothing tastes better than the taste of your lips. Nothing feels better than your loving, calm, reassuring arms. Thanks for doing this journey with me. Happy anniversary.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Wife
- To the awesome woman who has made my life all shades of beautiful, who continues to decorate me colourfully. What on earth have I done to deserve you? I can only appreciate God that serendipity brought you to me. You rank first in my life honey. Happy anniversary to us.
Super, Powerful, Motivation Messages and Quotes for Strong Women
- I’d spend the rest of my life making you happy. You have always given of yourself so selflessly. You mean the world to me good woman. Happy anniversary.
- You will never regret choosing me. I’d devote the rest of my life seeing to that. You’re my joy, the place I call home. Happy anniversary sweetheart.
- See how far we have come baby. See how we triumphed despite all odds. Nobody gave us a chance but our love came through. It’s you and I forever. Nothing will ever come between us. Happy anniversary.
Tantalizing Anniversary Gifts for Wife
- You’re still the most beautiful woman I see. Nothing, no one, will ever take your place in my heart. That is how much I love you. Happy anniversary.
- Years after we said I do, your love is still so fresh in my heart. You give me a reason to be joyful always and I’m convinced I’ll never love any but you. Happy anniversary.
- I’ve never known any who supports you do. Everything I am today, it’s because of God and you. You matter so much to me. You’re my favourite human. Happy anniversary to us.
- You’re strong, woman. You’re my backbone and I know I can always count on you. You have never given me any reason to doubt you. You have always come through as reliable. I appreciate all you do darling. Happy anniversary.
- May this anniversary see our love waxing stronger and truer. Happy anniversary.
- Your enduring patience all through these years is a testimony of your love. Here’s wishing that this anniversary heralds better, fruitful years so I can take care of you you truly deserve.
- You’re my princess, growing more beautiful by the day. I can’t get enough of you sweetheart. May our love last forever. Happy anniversary.
- Our love story is my favourite. It tells of perseverance and endurance. It tells of courage, strength and character. Our love story wouldn’t be this beautiful without you. Happy anniversary my dear wife.
- Without you by my side the world would be a maze. Thanks for the clarity you bring to my world. Happy anniversary.
- You’re my peace. You’re my balance. The joy I come home to every night. I love you so much. Happy anniversary.
- Putting up with me year in, year out can’t be easy. But then you have the heart of an angel. Thank you for always being so patient. I love you my woman. Happy anniversary.
- The world see a successful man, I see a woman of prayer, a rock of support. What would I be without you? May you enjoy the fruit of your labour over our home and in all you do. Happy anniversary.
Wedding Anniversary Messages, Wishes And Prayers For Husband
- Honey, see how we have thrived. Who would have thought we’d come this far and so well? Despite the odds against us, we’ve come a long way. Here’s to many more years of togetherness. Happy anniversary.
- Despite all the ups and downs and all we’ve been through, you’re still the best decision I’ve ever made. Happy anniversary.
- You’re an amazing man. Thank you for your patience and choosing to stand by me despite all I continuously put you through. I’ll work on being better baby, I owe you that. Happy anniversary.
Short, Lovely, Romantic Messages For a Husband
- You’re the most supportive man I know. My greatest inspiration. Happy anniversary to us darling.
- When I first said yes to you, I had no idea you’ll ever become this important to me. You shattered all my defences with you unconditional love. Cheers to many beautiful years together.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Husband
- Thanks for your selfless love. Thanks for being a man in the true sense of the word. Thanks for being a true, admirable head. Thanks for everything. Happy anniversary.
- Nothing will ever come between us. We’re glued together, two heats beating together as one. Happy anniversary sweetheart.
- Your heart beats in mine and mine in yours. I would never give you up for anything. I’m thankful for the love we share. Happy anniversary.
Anniversary Gifts He will love From you
- My beautiful crown that fits me so perfectly, my knight in shining boxers. My rock of support. Thank you for travelling this journey with me. I’ll always love you.
- Every anniversary is an opportunity to celebrate the special man that you are. I don’t know how I got so lucky but I’m sure grateful for the gift of you. Happy anniversary.
- You’re a man I’m proud of anytime, any day. I’m glad you’re mine to love and to hold. Happy anniversary.
- You bring so much meaning into marriage. You make it a joyful and peaceful experience for me. Thank you so much for all you do. Happy anniversary.
- I love you today as always. You’re the reason there’s always a smile on my lips. Thank you for bringing so much joy to my life. Happy anniversary.
- As we celebrate our anniversary today, may we have cause to always rejoice and to celebrate many beautiful years of togetherness. I love you darling. Happy anniversary to us.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Witty
Traditional Anniversary Gifts, Year by Year
Don’t let this anniversary pass by without making your spouse feel special. You deserve all the love you can give each other on this special day. Take out time, make it a truly memorable one.
We’d to say thanks for choosing us. We promise to always come through for you. Don’t forget to and share. Xoxo.
40 Powerful Blessings to Pray over Your Marriage
Marriage is a gift – an amazing blessing from God. Yet often, the greatest gifts in life are not always cherished the way they should be. Maybe because life gets busy, or we get hurried and distracted. Maybe because we start to take one another for granted. Or we disagree and let resentments hang on longer than they should.
Life gets hard.
The baggage we bring along from our past doesn’t help much either. What worked for us as two individuals, coping with the everyday stresses of life, may not work so well when joined as “one.
” We spin our wheels comparing our own marriage to the next one over, complaining about the problems; falsely thinking it might propel the other to action. We long for brighter tomorrows, but instead get stuck, in regret and hurt. We begin to drift away.
And sadly, many times, we start looking for the nearest door marked “Exit.”
There’s a battle over marriages today, and the enemy would love nothing more than to destroy yours, and to bring.you.down.
Don't let him win.
The enemy's aim – to destroy. God’s aim – to build up.
In all of the talk about marriage, defending our views, or pointing out differences, we have to ask ourselves one question…have we prayed? I mean, really prayed, consistently, over time? And if we’re not, then who is?
God promises in Isaiah 55:11 that His word will not return empty, without accomplishing great things.
There’s no magic formula in praying verses and words, but there is power through the Spirit of God. And there’s power in His Truth to bring forgiveness, healing, renewal, and restoration – no matter how bad things may seem. His reach is big. His love is huge. His grace covers all.
Prayer + God’s Word = Power – the pathway for Him to do miraculous things.
40 Powerful Wedding and Marriage Blessings to Pray Over Your Spouse:
We praise you for your love and faithfulness. We thank you for huge grace. We thank you that you give us the power to love well. Thank you for my spouse. Thank you for the gift of marriage. Thank you that you’re for us; that you fight for us.
Thank you that you are Redeemer, and you have good in store. We confess, some days, marriage gets tough, and we blow it – again. We ask that you would make us more you. Please fill our marriage and lives with truth and cover it with blessing.
Lord, we pray for…
Adoration – “My beloved is mine and I am his.” Song of Songs 2:16
Belief – “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved-you and your household.” Acts 16:31
Blessing – “He blesses the home of the righteous.” Prov. 3:33
Commitment – “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” Ecc. 4:12
Courage – “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Josh. 1:9
Discernment – “And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ.” Phil. 1:9-10
Encouragement – “Do not let any unwholesome talk come your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.” Ephesians 4:29
Endurance – “Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.” 1 Cor. 13:7-8
Faithfulness – “Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.” Prov. 3:3-4
Favor – “May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us, establish the work of our hands…” Ps. 90:17
Forgiveness – “Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.” Eph. 4:32
Friendship – “Two are better than one…if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion.” Ecc. 4:9-10
Fruitfulness – “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.” Gal. 5:22-23
Generosity – “A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.” Prov. 11:25
Gentleness – “Walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.” Eph. 4:1-3
Grace – “Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” Col. 4:6
Health – “Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.” Prov. 16:24
Hope – “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you hope and a future.” Jer. 29:11
Humility – “Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.” Phil. 2:3-4
Integrity – “Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out.” Prov. 10:9
Intimacy – “Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.” 1 Cor. 7:5
Joy – “May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.” Prov. 5:18
Kindness – “She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.” Prov. 31:26
Love – “May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other…” 1Thess. 3:12
Oneness – “They are no longer two but one flesh. What God has joined together, let no man separate.” Matt. 19:6
Peace – “May there be peace within your walls…” Ps. 122:7
Protection – “The Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.” 2 Thess. 3:3
Provision – “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” Phil. 4:19
Purity – “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.” Ps. 19:14
Purpose – “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.” Rom. 8:28
Respect – “Let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.” Eph. 5:33
Self-Control – “For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.” 2 Tim. 1:7
Servant-Hearted – “As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Josh. 24:15
Strength – “The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.” Ps. 29:11
Submission – “Submit to one another reverence for Christ.” Eph. 5:21
Thankfulness – “Pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thess. 5:17-18
Trust – “There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear.” 1 John 4:18
Understanding – “Husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way…” 1 Peter 3:7
Value – “A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.” Prov. 31:10
Wisdom – “Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.” Prov. 4:23
Let your favor shine on us as we seek after you.
In Jesus’ name,
You may also want to read our prayer to use during a wedding ceremony: A Prayer to Pray At Weddings
Debbie McDaniel is a writer, pastor's wife, mom to three amazing kids (and a lot of pets). Join her each morning on Fresh Day Ahead's page,http://www..com/DebbieWebbMcDaniel, for daily encouragement in living strong, free, hope-filled lives.
Find her also at http://www.debbiemcdaniel.com and http://.com/debbmcdaniel.
50th Wedding Anniversary Poems
You'll find variety of free 50th wedding anniversary poems here. This 50th wedding anniversary poetry will brighten up a card, invitation, or gift.
50th anniversary poems could also be called golden wedding anniversary poems, since gold is the traditional gift for a 50th anniversary.
Your Marriage Is GoldenA partnership yours is rare;50 years you’ve been together!You’ve always been a loving team,In sunny and stormy weather.Nothing can tarnish your lasting love;At 50 years, you're gold.Your affection shines as you go through the years,With each other to love and to hold.
By Joanna Fuchs
Anniversary poems for parents are in demand. Here’s a free 50th wedding anniversary poem for parents.
Nifty FiftyOur family’s full of joy becauseYou’re celebrating your fiftieth;And as your kids, we want to sayAs parents, you’re the “niftieth!”On your golden anniversary,We hope you have lots of fun.We’re happy for you, and for us, becauseIn the parent lottery, we won!
By Joanna Fuchs
To view ALL our poem pages, see our SITE MAP
Before using our poems please see our
for permission details.
See all three of our
anniversary poems pages:
This page of 50th anniversary poems for greeting cards,
The main page of general purpose Anniversary Poems
Anniversary Love Poems for your sweetheart
50th anniversary poetry can offer compliments. This anniversary message congratulates the couple on being good role models.
Golden KudosAnother anniversary;Kudos are now dueTo this radiant, golden couple:Your 50th is quite a coup!You keep on keeping on;However do you do it?You make marriage look so easy, there’s really nothing to it.Congratulations, you two;We wish you all the best.May all the years to comeBe just as richly blessed.
By Joanna Fuchs
A 50th anniversary poem is about a marriage that has actually lasted a half century!
Here's another free 50th wedding anniversary greeting that takes note of the 50th being the golden wedding anniversary. Any collection of 50th wedding anniversary poems has a few of these.
A Golden CoupleHalf a century ago, they say,A wonderful marriage began that day.Two beautiful people joined as one,And worked together to make living fun.We celebrate now those fifty years;We raise our glass and give three cheers:To partners in life in both work and play,It’s our pleasure to share your golden day.Happy 50th Anniversary!
By Joanna Fuchs
More 50th Wedding Anniversary Poems
This 50th wedding anniversary poem, in free verse, cites some of the benefits of having a compatible partner for life.
Role ModelsYou two are role modelsfor everyone who believes in eternal love,for those who trust that there really isa “one and only.”You are role modelsfor the benefits of a happy marriagethrough unconditional love for one personfor fifty years.
You are role models,showing that two are better than one,that it is better to be a teamin facing life's challenges.You are role modelsfor commitment, for caring,for unselfish devotion.
Happy fiftieth anniversary!May your love continue to bea golden beacon for the rest of us.
By Joanna FuchsThis free 50th wedding anniversary poem is a golden anniversary poem that congratulates the couple on their marriage's longevity.
Fifty YearsFifty years is quite a whileFor most good things to last;But you’re still together and still in love;You must share a wonderful past.We celebrate you this wonderful day,And hope that your bond keeps on growing;You’re a pair we should study and do what you say,'Cause your secret is well worth the knowing!
By Joanna Fuchs
Golden anniversary poems should make the couple feel special, as this free 50th wedding anniversary poem does.
Golden AuraA golden aura surrounds you two,a couple representingall that’s right about marriage,a pair who have triumphedover time, over challenges, over all,and continue to bond, serve and love.
A golden aura symbolizes unselfishness,generosity, and happy compromise love for each other.You are an extraordinary duo,and we wish youcomfort, peace, and happinessall the years of your lives.
By Joanna Fuchs
This golden wedding anniversary poem is a free 50th wedding anniversary poem for parents.
Take A Bow!Mom and Dad,For 50 years, you’ve been the onesWho showed us how to live.Your marriage demonstrates it best,How to love and how to give.
You always had a helping hand,A smile and a dose of cheer;Your selfless, sweet devotionKept us sheltered, year by year.
You’ve dealt with life championsFor half a century now;You’ve blessed all those who know you;Mom and Dad, please take a bow!
By Joanna Fuchs
A 50th anniversary verse can have a light touch while it give congratulations, as this free 50th wedding anniversary poem does.
Continuing JoyWhen something works well for 50 years,There sure isn’t cause for complaint;Who can deny it’s a remarkable feat?(You’d think there’d be some, but there ain’t.)Congratulations to you on this special day;Fifty years you’ve been loving and living;Our wishes are for the continuing joy,That your love and your marriage keep giving.
By Joanna Fuchs
This free 50th wedding anniversary poem could be for parents or it could be for anyone.
Smooth SleddingWe've admired you since your wedding;We appreciate the joy you've been spreading.We know just where you're heading–For nothing but more smooth sledding!Of years, you've accumulated fifty;We think that's really nifty!With love, you're never thrifty;You're really special, if you catch our drifty.
By Joanna FuchsFree 50th wedding anniversary poems can refer to this anniversary as being “golden,” as this golden anniversary verse does.
Strong UnionIt’s your golden wedding anniversary,And it makes me so happy to say:Through the years I’ve gotten to know you well,And I’m proud to applaud you today.Now your union is golden; it’s 50 years,An accomplishment hard to achieve;I hope you will flourish as more years go by,And whatever you want, you receive.
By Joanna Fuchs
An anniversary wish should acknowledge the affection that has held the couple together so successfully before wishing for more good times, as this anniversary verse does.
The Big Five-OhCongratulations on your feat,Amazing…the big five-oh.You’re good as goldWith each other to hold,The nicest couple we know.We wish you more good times,Happiness, peace and more.May each day bring joy,Love time can’t destroy,And more golden years in store.
By Joanna Fuchs
There are a lot of searches for 50th anniversary prayer, and it certainly is appropriate for this achievement, so here is a 50th wedding anniversary blessing.
50th Anniversary PrayerDear Lord, these two have been as oneThrough times of trial and times of fun,50 years as man and wife,They’ve built a home, a love, a life.Please bless them in the times aheadWith love as strong as when they wed.We pray their love will always holdA solid bond as good as gold.Keep them safe, keep them true,Honoring and obeying You.
By Joanna Fuchs
Curious about the Christian religion? What is Christianity?
What is a Christian? What is Christian faith?
To see the answers and find out how to become a Christian,
check out this Web site.
See all three of our
anniversary poems pages:
There are more than 800 poems at this site.
Always remember to check out our SITE MAP
to access all of our greeting card poems.
Home > Anniversary Poems > 50th Anniversary Poems
80 Best Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes To a Couple
We provide you some awesome Wedding Anniversary Wishes to a couple. If you are searching for perfect wishes to your relatives, marries friends or your loved ones, you are at the right platform. Every loving wedding couple loves to be wished. Here are some lovely wedding anniversary wishes…
Wedding Anniversary Wishes :
The years will pass but I wish that the love between you both only grow more stronger as the time pass by. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! May your love grow stronger and inspire all, and may life bless you with all the gifts.
Happy Anniversary! May you get many more years of life together to celebrate with your love getting stronger and stronger with time.
I love to see that you still love each other by heart after this much time. May you get many more happy moments. Happy Anniversary!
Falling in love is easy, but staying in love is something different. You did it. Happy Anniversary!
Wedding is a very memorable day. And on the wedding anniversary of your friends or any of your family members, you must wish them. We have the best collection of wedding anniversary wishes and anniversary quotes. Find one of your choice and don’t miss the anniversary of any person closer to you.
Here is our collection of wedding anniversary quotes:
You two give real meaning to this beautiful relationship. Wish you a very happy anniversary.
The only secret behind a successful and happy marriage is to find a right person. And a person is right for you if you love to be with them.
========================May your everyday be as special as your wedding day. Wishing you a very happy anniversary.
I get real meaning of wedding when I see you. You are the best example of an ideal couple. Happy anniversary.
An anniversary is the day of celebrating the memories of yesterday, the joys and today and the lovely hopes of tomorrow. Happy anniversary.
After all these years, you still make an amazing couple. I wish you a very happy wedding anniversary.
Wedding anniversary is not just a date. It is the day which makes us remember how beautifully we knotted this relationship. Happy anniversary.
I wish you a very happy wedding anniversary. Your couple is the best I have ever seen.
The main thing in married life is the love from your better half and you are very lucky in this case. Happy wedding anniversary.
I love to see couples who love each other blindly. A year has passed and your love is still same for each other. May your everyday be your wedding day. Happy anniversary.
========================I pray to God that you stay this forever. Wishing you a very happy wedding anniversary.
May the bond of love between you gets stronger every day and may your every anniversary be more exciting. Happy anniversary to both of you.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes to Couple
You lovely lovebirds! How many years has it been? Stay sweet and loving forever!Happy wedding anniversary.
Happy 20th Wedding Anniversary! You two make such a lovely pair, you make everyone jealous!
Happy anniversary to the most awesome, fun and quirky married couple I know.
30th anniversary already? It must really have been a match made in heaven.wish you a very happy marriage anniversary
May your love grows stronger for each other as the years add on. Happy wedding anniversary!
They say that it’s easy to fall in love but difficult to stay in love. You guys did it for 15 years and counting.
We’re happy to be friends with both of you as you go from high school sweethearts to your 5th happy anniversary!
Love has put such a lovely twinkle in your eyes and smiles. Congratulations on your married years!
========================Our best wishes to a couple most beautiful. May your anniversary celebration be just as beautiful as you both!
A successful marriage involves falling in love over and over again with the same person. Congratulations!
It doesn’t matter where you’re going – it’s who you have beside you throughout these years. Happy anniversary!
Happy wedding anniversary! May God bestow more blessings to you both on this special day
Have a wedding anniversary filled with so much love this year, and may you have more chapters to this love story.
You give real meaning to a true relationship. We wish you a happy wedding anniversary.
May everyday that follows your life be as special as your wedding day. Happy anniversary!
Anniversary Wishes And Quotes
A wedding anniversary celebrates the memories of yesterday, joys of today and lovely hopes for tomorrow.
Anniversary Wishes And Quotes
It’s so lovely to see you caring for each other throughout the years. Happy anniversary!
Your bond with each other just grew stronger through the years. May your love keep going on strong.
========================You made marriage bliss look so easy! May happy days filled with love follow you both till the end.
You beautiful couple are the embodiment of an awesome marriage. Happy anniversary!
We are inspired by your love, dedication and commitment to one another. Happy anniversary!
We hope you feel special on this special occasion, you’re the married couple who deserves the best!
We wish you all the love and happiness in this world on the day you commemorate your love for each other!
It seemed just yesterday that you were walking down the aisle. Have a wonderful celebration.Happy anniversary.
We wish you a long and wonderful journey together for many more years to come. Cheers!
Here’s to the perfect pair yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever more. Happy anniversary my dear friend!
A wedding anniversary is a celebration of love, trust and partnership. Celebrate it well!
========================Love is but a word until someone comes along and show you the meaning. Congratulations to both of you!
A marriage with bonds made in heaven will last a lifetime. Congratulations!
Yet another year of marriage bliss? Wonderful! You two deserve all the happiness in the world!
Wedding Anniversary Quotes
We have the best collection of wedding anniversary wishes. The Anniversary is a very special day for a couple. This day is most probably the best day for a couple. You can find some perfect anniversary wishes for a married couple. Send a beautiful anniversary quote to make a married person feel special.
It’s so good to see you both together as a happy couple. Happy wedding anniversary.
You both make a beautiful couple. Love to see you caring for each other. Happy anniversary.
It’s awesome to see you in love with each other. I pray that your love bond gets stronger day by day. Happy wedding anniversary.
This day must be very special in your life. Enjoy it and make beautiful memories.
I am very happy for both of you. Congratulations on your anniversary.
You guys make a beautiful couple together. I wish all the best to you and I congratulate you both on your anniversary.
One more year has passed and you both still love each other exactly the same. May your love gets deeper and deeper by time. I wish a very happy wedding anniversary to both of you.
The best couple I’ve is yours. You two are made for each other. Happy anniversary with lots of best wishes.
========================I wish you a very happy life ahead and I am sure you will have a very happy life. A year has passed and you both are still the same. You love bond will surely get stronger. Happy anniversary.
Happy Anniversary Wishes
It is so heart-warming to see my best friend become part of a happily-ever-after this. Happy wedding anniversary to you and your lucky husband!
The most lovey-dovey couple I know has reached yet another milestone in life! Happy wedding anniversary to you both!
The happiest wedding often stems from two happy, independent people just you two. May there be more blissful wedding anniversaries to come!
Happy wedding anniversary to the most amazing and supportive couple that I know! I wish you a blissful marriage filled with plenty of kids!
You may have only been married for 1 year, but the first wedding anniversary is always the most special! Happy wedding anniversary my dear friend!
Married couples your husband and you make me believe in true love. Happy wedding anniversary to the both of you!
Every wedding anniversary marks another year spent together with so much love and so many adventures. Enjoy your wedding anniversary today!
========================Three years ago, I watched the happiest bride in the world get married to her high school sweetheart. Today, I wish you both a happy wedding anniversary!
Wedding anniversaries are always so sweet and lovely because it is proof of fairy tales coming true. I wish you newlyweds a happy wedding anniversary this year and for the years to come!
Every married couple has their own unique story to tell; What is your story on this 5th wedding anniversary? May the Goddess of Love bring you more joy and love for the years to come!
Happy Anniversary Mom And Dad Quotes
Happy Anniversary Messages
Third wedding anniversary and I still haven’t had the chance to hold my best friend’s firstborn? I’m still waiting! Happy wedding anniversary, love birds!
The best love stories start with the words “I do.” May your 2nd wedding anniversary bring you heaps of love, joy and happiness!
Happy wedding anniversary to the married couple who won’t stop showing your love to each other even after 10 years together. We hope you will stay sweet and loving forever!
Marriage isn’t always easy, but you have proved that a happy, blissful marriage is possible with how sickly sweet you lovebirds are to each other! Happy 8th wedding anniversary!
Wedding anniversaries should be celebrated with a renewed vigour and love towards each other, or so I believe. Happy wedding anniversary, you two!
Your wedding anniversary celebration last year has raised the bar for many other married couples worldwide. Here’s to another awesome wedding anniversary celebration for you both!
Happy wedding anniversary to the couple that I have third-wheeled since college! May you two stay happily married forever.
========================Here’s to a happy wedding anniversary to the best married couple that I know. May this year bring you more adventures, and more mini lookas of yourselves!
Look at how much both of you have grown after marriage! Happy wedding anniversary to the wonderful couple who prioritizes each other throughout the past years!
Happy wedding anniversary! I am just as excited as you are to see you blissfully married to your husband – with a little baby coming up! Congratulations to the both of you!