Family Prayers For Daily Grace
5 Powerful Prayers that Will Help Your Family Flourish
Do you pray for your family?
Most of us can say that we pray casually for our families.
We ask God to bless them and keep them safe or to help them in a time of need.
But I believe we can take prayer for our families a step further.
I have found that being specific and strategic in my prayers for my family can have a greater impact.
Several years ago I began praying and declaring God’s Word over myself and my family.
At first it seemed a little…..legalistic.
I had my list written out and every day I prayed through it.
Until one day I had the thought that maybe my repetitive prayers weren’t really “doing” anything. The idea crossed my mind that perhaps I was just being redundant and just maybe God was tired of hearing these same requests and declarations.
I’ll never forget His response as I spent time talking with Him about it.
“You have no idea how powerful it is when you pray and declare My Word.”
As I’ve continued to strategically pray for my family over the years, I can’t count the amount of specific requests that have been answered.
When we pray specifically, our faith grows
We see the hand of God move on behalf of the request that we make.
It builds our trust in Him, knowing that He answers us.
Perhaps this is a new concept to you. No worries…
Today I’m sharing a few prayers I use to pray specifically and strategically for my family.
A Heart for God
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. Mark 12:30 NIV
Above all else I pray that my kids will do this one thing….to love the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind and strength.
Their relationship with God is most important.
We teach our kids the Bible, spend time as a family reading and praying, but at some point, they have to have their own relationship with God.
As my children get older, I realize how hard it is to let them walk this relationship out. When they aren’t reading their Bibles or spending time with God, I want to “make” them do it. But as they become adults, they have to have the “want” to do it on their own.
So what I do?
Prayer to Have a Heart for God
Father, thank you for each one of my precious children. Lord, you know their hearts. You know their strengths, their weaknesses and every tiny detail about them. God, I pray that You draw them closer to You. Show them who You are. Let them see their need for you, Lord.
Capture their hearts and fill them with Your Spirit. Lord, I pray that they would seek You above all else. That as they wake up in the morning and go to sleep at night, You would be on their minds and hearts. That everywhere they go and in everything they do, they would see You.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.
How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity! It is precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron’s beard, down on the collar of his robe. It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the Lord bestows his blessing, even life forevermore. Psalm 133 NIV
As the new year began, I felt God planting the word unity in my heart….specifically for my family. This scripture from the Psalms came to my mind. The ending really grabbed my attention.
The blessing of the Lord dwells in unity
When we are united as one, there’s nothing that can’t be accomplished.
Remember the tower of Babel?
At that point in history, the people of the world spoke the same language. A certain group had come together and decided to build a city in Babylonia. However, they were building it for their own fleshly desires. But even in the midst of their carnality God had this to say about them and their efforts:
The people are united, and they all speak the same language. After this, nothing they set out to do will be impossible for them! Genesis 11:6 NLT
This is what I want for my family. I want us to be united, speaking the same language and having the same values. Because when we do, nothing will be impossible for us! We will fulfill everything God has for us.
Prayer for Unity
Father, we thank You for Your blessing over our family. Help us to be unified. Help us to speak the same language and share the same vision that You have for us. Lord, guide us and keep us on the right path.
I pray that NO weapon formed against my family will prosper. No plot, ploy or scheme from the enemy will divide us or cause dissension in our house.
Help us to stand in unity…preferring one another over ourselves and loving You above all else. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Fulfill God’s Purpose for My Family
The Bible clearly shows us that God has a purpose for us.
But did you know God has a purpose for your family as well?
Think about your ministry, your business, or even your church. God has a plan for each one of those organizations, right?
So why wouldn’t He have a plan for your family?
He carefully chose each person for each family and handcrafted the personalities, gifts, and abilities that each person would have to complete that family.
My prayer is that we would discover His purpose for our family and walk it out daily.
A Prayer for Fulfilling God’s Purpose for My Family
Father, thank you for creating our family with a purpose. We know that you have plans for each of us individually and for our family as a whole.
Lord, I pray that you would reveal this purpose to each one of us and help us to walk it out daily. Help us to have an appreciation for each other’s personalities, gifts and even our weaknesses.
Lord, teach us and guide us in all that we do, that we may glorify You. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend. Proverbs 27:17 NLT
Friendship are so important.
Not just for us individually, but for our family as a whole.
We have several family friends. The kids get along, and so do we as parents.
There’s something special about having another family over where everyone connects.
This is one area that I want our family to continue to grow.
Prayer for Godly Friendships
Father, thank You for the family friends that You’ve given us. Lord we are so grateful that You’ve knit us together with other families to do life with. Lord help us to always be reminded of how blessed we are to have them.
We pray blessing over these relationships. That no weapon from the enemy could cause division between us. Lord, we ask that You give us more relationships these.
Connect us with minded families that will sharpen us and bring us to a new level of faith in You. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
A Heart to Serve Others
A few summers ago, our family and some friends arranged a retreat with a wonderful organization called Family-iD. The founder, Greg Gunn took us through an exercise to discover what our core values are as a family.
Each family member was given a list of values and we were to select our top 30. After we were finished, we met as a family and circles all the ones that we all had in common.
One of the values that emerged was LEADERSHIP.
Our family loves to serve others.
My husband and I know the value of investing in others and were thrilled to find out that our children felt the same way.As a family we want to be the hands and feet of Jesus.
My prayer for my family is that we would continue to have a heart for serving others.
Prayer for A Heart to Serve Others
Father, thank You for the opportunity to serve others. I pray that You would continue to instill this value into us and our children. Help us to see others the way you see them. Lord, we pray that You show us the needs of those around us.
Help us to be others focused and in tune to Your Spirit, so that we can help those that are hurting. Lord, give us the grace to serve when it’s hard. Give us the strength to keep going when we are worn out from our own situations.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.
What do you pray over your family?
Do you have specific prayers that you pray?
Feel free to share them in the comments below.
**If this is an area where you are struggling, I’ve included a printable bookmark of the prayers for you to store in your Bible.**
This weeks feature is from Esther Hosea @ His Dearly Loved Daughter.
In her post Finding My Identity Through the Fog, she shows us the importance of declaring God’s Word over our lives.
Powerful Prayers for Family Protection, Unity & Strength
Family Unity. It is a treasure to us all, and something very precious to each of us.
The Lord blesses us with family members to lead, counsel, love and take care of, and in exchange, our family does the same for us. Praying for our family is something we should do daily.
Whether someone you love needs God’s grace in a hard situation, or you simply want to bless his or her walk in life through our Lord Jesus Christ.
If the need for prayer and protection for your family and loved ones is what you are seeking most, whether in your own life, or in the life of someone you love, let us pray for you at the holiest place on earth, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
We have faith that sending your prayer to the place where our Lord Jesus Christ gave his life for us will help your request be granted! It is our honor and privilege to be a prayer warrior for you, and to ask the Lord to watch over you, protect you, and keep you, always.
Please submit your prayer request today.
They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.” Acts 16:31
Prayer for Family Unity
Lord, I want to thank You for this precious family of mine. For the talents and good things that You have given each of us. Please keep us united, and our bond strong as the days pass. Please guide us, protect us and equip us to do Your will each and every day. Thank You for all that You are, and all that You have given us. My heart is forever grateful!
Prayer for Protection Over Family Members
Lord, I ask for protection and safety over my spouse, my children, my parents, my family members and myself today. Please lead us with Your mighty hands today and always. Deliver us from any enemy and evil that try to hinder our way.
Do not let the ways of the enemy blind our eyes. We know that You are for us, so that no one could ever stop us. Please watch over us and guide us all safely throughout this day, so that we may all arrive safely back home, Father. Amen.
Prayer for a Troubled Family Relationship
Heavenly Father, there is a war going on in the souls of many of my family members. I will not be silent about this, and I pray that you will look after them. I also come to you today to pray for the salvation of my family as well. Lord, may my family know You.
I pray that they will learn to crave You just as I do. I pray that they will learn to stand strong in the face of trials and tribulations in life. When people knock them down, I pray that they stand up even stronger in You than ever before.
I pray that they show love instead of revenge on those who do not agree with them. Give me strength to persevere through any troubles that come my way today. It is time to rise above the sin that comes at me and to that of my family members.
It is in Your precious name I pray these things.
Prayer for Grandchildren
Heavenly Father, You have blessed me with precious grandchildren, and I am ever so grateful! I pray for these little souls, Lord. I also want to thank you for my own children. I have raised them up to praise You, and to look to You in all things.
I lift up my grandchildren to You today, Lord. These little ones are precious gems in Your eyes, as well as in mine, and that of our family. Please watch over them each and every day. Keep them safe, and guide them in all that they do.
I ask these things in Your precious name. Amen.
Prayer for Your Family’s Strength
Please shine your light upon my family today, Lord. Give us strength to overcome all of the difficulties that we are currently dealing with, and protect us against any and all problems we may encounter in future days.
Lord, please bring us together as we are meant to be. May the love that binds us only grow stronger as we fulfill the path and desires You have laid out before each of us.
Grant my family forgiveness for any sins we have committed against one another. Amen.
Prayer for a Healthy Pregnancy
Thank you Father for the little baby that is about to be born. Lord, I pray that You would protect this unborn child that is being knit together in his/her mother’s womb, and I pray Lord that You would give grace for a safe and healthy delivery at the right time.
May this baby grow up to know and love the Lord Jesus, which will make him/her wise unto salvation.I pray for Your protection and grace for this little baby who is shortly to take his/her place in this world, and I ask that he/she may grow in wisdom and understanding.
Guard and protect both mother and child as the day for delivery draws ever closer, and keep them from all the perils and uncertainties in this journey. Amen.
“I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.” 1 Corinthians 1:10
“How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!” Psalm 133:1
“A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.” Proverbs 17:17
Thanksgiving Prayers For The Family
Thanksgiving prayers can be used year round. Use this list as a guide to help your family lead grace before their meal together.
This Thanksgiving, consider the following prayers to help open up your meal with family and friends.
Why? You might ask? Because doing so truly gives everyone a minute to pause and recognize all the wonderful things we have been given in this life as well as an opportunity to show and teach gratitude.
Thanksgiving prayers can sound pretty much anything you want, of course! However, if you are looking for some guidance, I wanted to share with you a few ideas for the family that I found online that I thought were simply beautiful. They each have their own sound that you could repeat verbatim or change as needed.
If you haven’t prayed in a while, I think this is a great holiday to start. It’s a holiday that is all about family and I believe that everyone can find something to be thankful for on this particular day.
My Walk Back To The Church
Church has become such a priority for my family since 2017. That wasn’t always the way. It took us a while to get back into the groove, but now I am happy to say that the children have developed such a personal relationship with the Lord. We couldn’t ask for anything more.
When my husband and I got married, we honeymooned in Hawaii. When the weekend rolled around, Bill did a little research and found a local church mass to attend on our first Sunday together as husband and wife. I didn’t join him if I am being honest with you because I was so upset that he wouldn’t give up his tradition while we were trying to make new ones of our own.
Many years later, I look at his commitment to God as one of the many reasons why I love him so much. I recognize today that I was young and selfish at 24. But I also look back on that memory fondly – and not with bitter taste. It took me some time, but I have come around full swing.
My relationship with the church has been tumultuous, to say the least. In High School, I experienced something that I will never forget and it truly turned me off from the “establishment.” Only through children and through my marriage have I found my way back to the Lord.
I’ve always maintained a relationship with Him, but I never participated in masses or gatherings because I believed the institution as a whole had let me down.
I felt that I didn’t need someONE or someTHING to help me better my relationship with God. I just needed to have it on my own.
So, I sort of shunned the whole concept and moved on with my life – despite an entire history of Catholic education under my belt.Well, twenty+ years of healing and now I can say that we have found our way to a different institution, but are warmly welcomed into a Lutheran congregation. We have made such amazing friends and truly never miss a Sunday mass. Who would have thought? Me… the girl who decided to dismiss all parts of religion – would find herself enveloped in the Message once again? Thank God for that…
This Thanksgiving, we wanted to have a Thanksgiving prayer for the family that summed up all of our thanks. In case you were in the market for some ideas, I’ve attached a few prayers that I’ve come across online for your review. I know sometimes we struggle to come up with the right words. If you find yourself in that same boat, here are a few tips for you.
I’m going to split up these prayers into different sections – some that your children can say, others that need to be led by an adult, and a few that you should read alone.
A traditionist would say,
“Bless us, O Lord, and these, Thy gifts, which we are about to receive from Thy bounty. Through Christ, our Lord. Amen.”
But I want to show you a few different options.
Prayers For The Family – led by an adult
Related: Things To Be Thankful For – Thanksgiving Activity Sheet
Thanksgiving Prayers For The Family – led by a child
A Child’s Prayer: God is Great. God is Good. And we thank God for our food. By God’s hand, we must be fed. Give us, Lord, our daily bread.
A Child’s Prayer: Thank you God for all that grows. Thank You for the sky’s rainbows. Thank you for the stars that shine. Thank you for these friends of mine. Thank you for the moon and the sun. Thank you, God, for all you’ve done.
ABC Thanksgiving A Child’s Prayer: ABCDEFG – Thank you God for all I see. HIIJKLMNOP – Thank you God for my family. QRS and TUV. Thank you, God, for loving me… WX and Y and Z On Thanksgiving II thank thee.
Related: Kids Will Gobble Up These Fun Turkey Treats
Related: Fun Fall Suckers
PrayerS to read when alone
What prayers do you have in mind for the upcoming holiday? Who usually starts off the festivities? Do you have a specific family member that holds the title? Is it the eldest? The youngest? Would love to hear.
Related: Order Your Thanksgiving Dinner Online
Give Us This Day Our Daily Grace
I clicked on her page with eager anticipation of seeing her husband again—an old friend—and their two children, now grown and ly with families of their own. Our two families had been among the up-and-coming leaders in our church many years ago.
I viewed them both as spiritual giants. They struck me as humble. They knew Scripture deeply and walked daily with God. We left the church for seminary, they for another city and a higher rung on the corporate ladder. Surely, God had big plans for us all.
That was 20 years ago.
The pictures that stared back left me in stone cold silence. The husband was MIA. Another man stood in his place, a sight that brought instant queasiness to the pit of my stomach. The children were absent, too.
Her philosophy of life was there, but it mentioned neither Christ nor any other god: “If you want to be somebody, you’ve got to grab life by the throat before it grabs you.
” The lone sign of religion was a linked article from a popular prosperity preacher, titled “Finding the Better You.”
Two clicks later, I located her husband’s page. Same thing. New woman, new worldview. No kids, no God—nothing I recognized from the family I once knew.
What happened? Where are the kids? What destroyed their marriage? What shipwrecked their faith—assuming they’ve left it behind? It wasn’t supposed to turn out this way.
Then it hit me: This could have been me. It could have been my family. By no means do I presume to know the true condition of their hearts—perhaps they will repent and return to Jesus—but it struck me that there is only one difference between my story and theirs. God has granted my wife and me persevering grace.
In my prayers, I rarely fail to be grateful for God’s saving grace in Christ; but I realized that I seldom thank him for daily grace that keeps me saved. Since making that discovery, I have prayed for our former friends, but I have also thanked the Lord for continuing to send daily waves of grace onto the shore of my life.
Preserved to Persevere
When was the last time you rejoiced over God’s preserving grace? In preaching on James 4 recently, I landed on verse 6: “But he gives more grace.” I am continuing to believe, to repent of daily sins, to read the Bible, to preach and teach God’s Word, to write about the things of God, to love my family for one reason: God continues his work in my heart.
Our debates over “once saved always saved” or the perseverance of the saints are often one-dimensional, with little nuance.I’ve argued elsewhere that true believers cannot lose their salvation, and I believe Scripture is clear on this matter.
God’s Word also anticipates that the grinding mill of time and circumstances will eventually unmask pseudo-believers as false converts (e.g., 1 John 2:19; Parable of the Sower; and so on).
Jesus the Prayer Warrior
I am persevering in God’s grace because God’s Son is praying for me. Right now, at this moment, as I type this sentence, Jesus is at the Father’s right hand praying for me—for all his people. Our Lord’s High Priestly Prayer gives a powerful sampling of how Jesus is interceding for his people:
Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me . . . While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost . . .
I do not ask that you take them the world, but that you keep them from the evil one . . . Sanctify them in truth; your word is truth. . .
I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them. (John 17)
Jesus also interceded for Peter, knowing that the Devil would sift him as wheat, but that he would return—because Jesus prayed for him. The end of John’s Gospel recounts Peter’s restoration.
If you’re a discouraged believer, take courage that Jesus is praying for you at this moment. His prayers aren’t ours; they’re not muddled, they don’t arise from mixed motives, they’re not fallible. He prays perfectly, and the Father answers. Every time. You are persevering in grace because of your great high priest’s prayers, for you, at the Father’s right hand.
Delight in Prevailing Grace
This is not to say we are passive in our perseverance. We continue trusting Christ through many dangers, toils, and snares. It is fully biblical to say both that we are persevering and also that God is preserving us.
I see God’s sovereign hand as I reflect on some of the more difficult turning points in my life. There were college professors who tried to talk me my faith, but Christ was greater still.
My father died without warning when I was 22, six weeks before my college graduation. It broke my heart, but Christ was greater still. My wife and I lost our first child to a miscarriage. We grieved profoundly, but Christ was greater still.My first pastorate was filled with trials and ended long before I had planned, but Christ was greater still.
Are you still following Jesus through struggles and hardships? Are you clinging to him in spite of a thousand voices telling you to grab on to the things you can see? If so, thank God for his preserving grace. He has preserved you, and he will preserve you, through any difficult days that lie ahead—until he completes the work he began and you see him face to face.
Jeff Robinson (PhD, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is a senior editor for The Gospel Coalition.
A native of Blairsville, Georgia, he also pastors Christ Fellowship Church in Louisville, Kentucky, and serves as senior research and teaching associate for the Andrew Fuller Center for Baptist Studies and adjunct professor of church history at Southern Seminary.
Prior to entering ministry, he spent nearly 20 years as a newspaper journalist in Georgia, North Carolina, and Kentucky. He is co-author To the Ends of the Earth: Calvin’s Mission Vision and Legacy and co-editor of 15 Things Seminary Couldn’t Teach Me (Crossway, 2018) Jeff and his wife, Lisa, have four children.
Perseverance of the Saints • Priesthood of Christ
PRAYER FOR TRAVELING GRACE – family, loved ones, friends safe trip
Prayer for safe travel. Prayer for traveling grace – family, loved ones, friends safe trip. It is good to say a prayer after returning from a journey or before starting on a new it. Whether we travel by car, plane, or ship thanking God for a safe trip show how grateful you are for journey mercies knowing that a lot of dangers are always on the roads we pass through every day.
There are many “roads demons” out there looking for a prey to feed. Also, we have many road users engaging in dangerous activities that might cost human their precious lives; such as texting while driving, driving while intoxicated, over speeding and the s, its only takes God’s mercy and grace to reach our various destination without been a victim.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 says “Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you”. That also includes a prayer for traveling grace:
- Prayer for Safe Trip.
- Prayer before Traveling.
- Prayer before Flight.
Prayer for Safe Trip
we love and thank you for granting us a safe trip. Your mercy has preserved us from all road evil and we can travel in safety to our destination.
We are grateful for your tender care and protection. Please Lord, in future we pray you extend same protection over us. This we ask in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Prayer before Traveling
we thank you for everything you have done for us. Even as we about embark on this journey, be our guide and our protector. Watch over us and save us from any form of accident.
Keep us free from harm to body and soul. Lord, please support us with Your grace when we are tired. Help us to handle any trouble which may come our way. Keep us mindful of Your presence and love always.
Prayer before Flight
I commit my journey into your hands as I fly out today, watch over me.
Let your hands of protection be on the pilot, guide the engineers that prepare the plane and give wisdom to the control teams on the ground.
Travel with me on this journey, calm me and cover me with your blood. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.
The above prayers for traveling grace brings comfort, security and acknowledges Gods love and grace over us. As Psalm 121:7-8 says, “The Lord will keep you from all harm – He will watch over your life; The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore”.
We Need Gods Presence in Our Journey
Prayer for safe travel. Going on a journey either long or short is what everyone does on a daily basis. So a prayer for traveling grace is essential to let God know we appreciate His presence or want Him to go with us on our journey. It could be a trip to school, vacation, business or any trip we need to travel.
Although the majority of people who drive might be a good driver that obeys all traffic rules but still believes they need the divine protection from God and this they ask through prayers. Psalm 23:4 says “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me”.
Ephesians 5:15-16 says, “Look therefore carefully how ye walk, not as unwise, but as wise; redeeming the time because the days are evil”. The Bible makes us understand that all days are full of evil.
Life is challenging as well as the road we pass through every day, danger looms everywhere. No clear sight of what is ahead of us nor the kind of people we share a road with that might cause havoc, that is why we need to commit our ways to Gods hands through prayer for traveling grace and let Him take over the wheel to bring us to safety.
How our Prayer for safe Travel can Help?
Most times when we travel, we might suddenly feel anxious or fearful for a specific reason or even unknown reason. At this point, God will remind us He is with us because we have asked Him to come along.
One thing is sure, prayer changes things, and it works, therefore when we pray for traveling grace, there’s a feeling of peace, security, and comfort that overwhelmed us during this challenging time on our journey. God has promised us peace and safety as His children.
If you are traveling to do God’s work, on vacation, visiting relatives, or business trip, remember we are on earth to serve as traveling grace in going with God.
Also read: PRAYER FOR PROTECTION
70 Powerful Prayers for Family Protection
It is no longer shocking that evil is happening all over the world and through researches, it has been concluded that God is the greatest security and by depending on Him we are more than safe.
Are you thinking of embarking ob a journey or just going out for your normal day to day activity and you just want to send some requests to heaven whether for today or future day's protection???
Below are some deep and loaded prayer points for your family's protection. Read, comment, and share!
==> Table of Contents
- Short Prayers for Family Protection
- Long Prayers for Family Protection
Short Prayers for Family Protection
Awesome collection of short prayers for family protection.
1. May the Lord preserve you and all that has to do with you, Make His face shine upon you and with His right hand gently hold and guide you and your family through the rest of this year
2. The Lord will make walls of fire round about you and your household and No evil will come near your dwelling.
3. The hand of the Lord will be upon you for good and the hand of the enemy will not be able to touch you.4. Your going out and coming in shall be ordered by God and You will not miss a step.
5. Whatever might be the plan of the enemy, God will surely prevail and preserve you and yours.
6. The Lord will preserve your going out and coming in and He will give you and your family rest on every side.
7. The Lord will destroy every plot of the enemy against you and your family and give you peace on every journey you make or decide to make.
8. The Lord will confuse your enemies and they will not be able to fulfil their enterprise on you and yours.
9. For the rest of this year, you and your family are marked with and soaked in the blood of Jesus, every evil will pass over you.
10. Evil occurrences might be happening right and left, only with your ears will you hear and with your eyes will you see, it will not come near your dwelling.
11. Every association set up against you and your family will not stand for the promise of protection and preservation will come to pass.
12. The presence of the Lord will journey with you wherever you go.
13. Though the journey might be rough, the Lord will grant you a safe landing.14. The eyes that never sleeps nor slumbers will watch over you and keep your family safe.
15. The God that has never left his own to be a prey in the hand of the evil one will not leave you and your family.
16. The Almighty will always guide and direct you as you journey through this pilgrim land.
17. Every day is associated with one evil or the other, you will not be a partaker no matter how small.
18. At every stage when the enemy is about to strike, the Lord will avenge you and your family.
19. The Lord will mould a wall of defence around your dwelling against your enemies.
20. The promise of protection will be Yea and Amen in your life and family.
21. The great deliverer that delivers his own from the snare of the evil one will deliver me and my family from all evil.
22. The Lord will be our shield and our buckler, the enemy will not smite us.
23. Wherever myself and my family will go and the presence of the Lord will not go with us, we will not go there.24. The Almighty God will continually dwell in the midst of our camp and we will fear no evil.
25. The Lord that is able to protect the body, soul and spirit will preserve our lives and we will not fear what man can do.
26. I and my habitation are secured by God.
27. The Lord that led the Israelites through the wilderness will keep me and my family safe in all our journeys.
28. The one that delivered the Israelites from the hand of their enemies will protect me and my family.
29. None of my family members will be lost to accidents or any form of calamity.
30. The blood of Jesus will be a sign upon our houses and no plague will come upon us to destroy us.
31. I will not lose any member of my family to premature death, the number of our days we will fulfil.
32. The Lord will give me and my house security under His canopy.
33. The Lord will be our shelter shielding us from all evil.
34. Victory over sicknesses and illnesses shall be ours and none will cut our lives short.
35. The Lord will strike out any enemy that is set to end my life untimely.
36. Our home shall be another replica of the Bible's city of refuge protecting me and my family.
37. The Lord will make my abode peaceful, no evil will come near my household.38. The Lord will redeem my life and that of my family from destruction and He will keep us safe in His sheltering arms.
39. I and my family security are certain for the promises of God are bound to come to pass in our lives.
40. Though the enemy might raise his scary face to challenge us, we will not fear the one that can kill the body only.
Long Prayers for Family Protection
Collection of Long Prayers for Family protection.
41. Oh Lord my God, in all humility, I have come before you today, I sincerely want to thank you for your protection and preservation through the time past.
I ask and pray that you do not leave me at this time, of all evil happening here and there, I will not experience any.
I cover myself with the blood of Jesus, I will keep bearing this mark everywhere where I go, evil will see me and pass over. (Exodus 12vs13).
42. Father in Jesus name, Our Righteous God, you are the same yesterday, today and forever. You never change so does your word. I pray Lord that all the promises of protection for everyone that call upon you shall be mine.
My going out and coming in will be preserved. My steps shall be ordered by you. Your word says “My presence will go with thee and I will give thee rest” Give me peace and rest for every journey I make.
My soul is satisfied to know that you can do much more than I ask.
43. Almighty God, Your word says “Thou oh lord hath a shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head” I pray this day that you will lift up my head and shield me from all evil. Breaking news, disheartening news all fill the media, I will not be a partaker. For you honour your word more than your name, Lord please honour my prayers with answers.
44. Eternal Rock of Ages, I want to thank you for yet another opportunity to see this blessed day. Your word says “commit your ways to God's hands, trust in Him..” I depend on you more than anything because I believe and trust you, guide me as I go today. You know more than I do, direct me to places that are safe for me.45. Heavenly Father, as a child looks up to his parents, I look up to you today that you guide me oh great Jehovah as a pilgrim through this barren land. Blindfold every evil eye, let them not behold me. Show me the pathway and let me follow your footsteps. Lead me in the way to go. Hold my hands dear Father for with you only is my security.
46. Almighty God, Omnipotent and Omniscience. You that see and knows all things, you know the plan of the evil ones immediately it's been conceived even before execution. Lord I pray, at each time they do, please turn to null and void. Nullify all negatives directed towards me. That all glory and praise might return to you.
47. Oh Lord, I bless you because you're good; I lift up my Ebenezer for hitherto you've helped me. Thank you for your faithfulness, I appreciate you for your good plans for me.
I bow in humility and ask that you take charge of today. In protecting, I ask that you protect me. In keeping, I ask that you keep me. Lord, I am insufficient on my own please do not leave me today.
All these I ask in your name.
48. Blessed Redeemer, I want to bless you for your faithfulness, I return all glory and honour to you because whenever I come before you, you're always ready to give ears to my prayers. I ask that you secure my life in your insurance.
Keep me in safety. Your word declares that “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the “Most High” shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty” Lord, help me not to leave your secret place. Let your shadow shield me.
Thank you, Father!
49. Holy Spirit divine, I adore and give praises to your dear name for the past and present. Thank you for majoring in my welfare. I ask and pray that it lasts a lifetime through. I reject every negative package of the evil one against my life. I believe I am secure in you, I will fear no evil. Thank you because you have heard and answered.
50. Our Blessed Redeemer, I have come to your presence again and I know you're not tired of listening to my pleas. Thank you for redeeming my life from evil. Thank you for the gift of life. I come in penitence bow that you do what only you can do. Redeem my life again as I go.51. Father in Jesus name, Forth in your name I go today in pursuit of my daily labour. Lord, please guide and guard me. Cover me with your wings. Let not your face leave me. Keep and shield me from trouble. Arrows of evil are flying up and down, none will come near me. Thank you, faithful father. I believe you will do it. Glory!
52. Good morning Jesus, hallowed be thy name. The fool saith in his heart that there's no God, I know and believe you exist therefore I am making my prayers to you this hour. Lord, please redeem my soul from the power of the grave. Hide me under your safe arms. Amen.
53. Eternal Rock of Ages, I have come to thank you. I give you all the glory because you're not yet done with me. Your word says You are our Refuge and present help in time of trouble. Lord, I ask that you calm my spirit, I will not be moved. Deliver my soul from death. Deliver my feet from falling and let me walk in the light of the living. Amen.
54. Oh Lord my God, be thou exalted above the heaven. I ask and pray Oh God that you deliver my soul in peace from the battle that was against me. Give me victory and defend me from them. Save me from bloody men. Amen.
55. Oh Lord, truly I am your child. As I go out today, Lord, make my movement violent free. I will not cry nor wail. For anyone that has any evil against me, turn it unto good. Bring all your good will to pass and save me alive.
56. Oh Lord, Thank you for your infinite grace and mercy that endureth forever. Some trust in chariots and some in horses but on you oh Lord do I trust. Save me and guide me from the snare of the enemy. Hear my cry as I call.
57. Father in Jesus name, blessed be your name in the highest. I ask today oh God that though I walk in the midst of trouble, you will revive me. Please stretch forth your hand against the wrath of mine enemies and with your right hand save me.
58. Lord, I cry unto thee, make haste unto me. Give ear to my voice and let my prayer be set forth before thee. Set a watch oh God before me and keep me from the snares they have laid for me. Let the wicked fall into their own nets while I escape. Amen59. Father Lord, you are so righteous. Thank you for the past prayers and answers following. I ask again that you cut asunder the cords of the wicked. Let all that come against me be confounded. Redeem my soul oh Lord.
60. Oh God, in you do I put my trust and your word says “They that trust in you shall be as mount Zion which cannot be moved but abideth forever” Lord as the mountains are round about Jerusalem, round me about from henceforth even forever.
61. Almighty God, I adore your holy name and I ask and pray for peace within my walls. Preserve my soul because my mind stays on thee. The sun will not smite me by day nor the moon by night. Be my keeper oh Lord.
62. Oh Lord, I thank thee for the sunshine and the moon and stars. I thank you for all the creation. I ask that the same way you kept Daniel in the lion's den untouched, keep me in the world as I roam. Shut the devil's plan against me. Thank you, Jesus.
63. Rock of Ages, I appreciate you for the daily benefits you have always blessed me with. I ask as I go today that every plot of the enemy to terminate my life will be turned against them. You will not give my life over to the devil to enthrone. Save me in your wide arms.
64. Our Holy Father, I bless you for today. Thank you for being the anchor of my life and as your word says I should fear not, I, therefore, entrust my life to your care. Strengthen me, keep me, uphold me with your right hand of righteousness. Cast me not away from your presence. Thank you, Father!
65. Faithful Father, I adore your holy name. I give you all the glory because you have never ceased to give ears when I call. I, therefore, pray Lord that you will contend with all those contending with me. They that strive with me shall perish, they will seek me and not find me and they will all be confounded. Amen. Powerful Morning Prayer for Strength in the Morning
66. The Holy One of Israel, it is you I can call upon any day. I bless you for your mighty works in my life. I return all glory to you, be glorified oh Lord. I even pray that as I step out today that you will be with me. The rivers of life will not overflow me and if I walk through the fire I will not be burned. Amen67. Oh Lord my God, I thank you so much for your loving kindness and tender mercies. Be praised oh Lord. I even ask Lord that as you've always done you will make around me this day and beyond a defenced city, a brazen wall and an iron pillar. They that fight against me will not prevail. Be with me oh Lord.
68. Our Gracious Redeemer, Thank you, Lord, for redeeming me from the cause of the Law. Just as you've promised not to leave neither forsake me. Lord be my helper. Protect me even as I receive courage not to fear what man can do to me. Thank you blessed Redeemer!
69. Almighty Father, Glory be to your name in the highest. I appreciate your grace that has brought me hitherto. Lord, I pray that you will deliver me from every evil work just you delivered Daniel from Lion's den and preserve my soul, spirit and body as I go. Amen.
70. Our Righteous and ever faithful Creator, The God of Heaven and Earth. I bless your holy name; I lift up my Ebenezer to you. Thank you for being gracious and wonderful to me. Even right now I pray that in protecting, you will protect me. Grant not the desires of the wicked over me, Let them not rise up against me anymore. Keep me in the hollow of your hands. Thank you, faithful Father!
Written By Olalekan Adebumiti.