To Conceive Following A Sill-Born Baby
Baby Born at 35 Weeks of Pregnancy
Babies born before 37 weeks of pregnancy are termed as premature babies. These babies are not fully developed yet, hence they face problems after birth, necessitating certain measures to keep them alive. For a baby born at 35 weeks, there are a few points to be kept in mind while taking care of him.
Sometimes a baby may be born at 35 weeks of pregnancy. Following may be the reasons for the same.
- The mother may be having twins or triplets in the current pregnancy.
- The baby is not secured completely by the cervix.
- The uterus is not optimal and is facing irritation.
- There are issues involving the placenta separation.
- The consumption of drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes continues during pregnancy.
- The onset of an illness that can trigger the delivery of the child.
Some of the complications that a baby may undergo if he is born at 35 weeks of pregnancy:
1. A Baby May Suffer from Jaundice
Since the development of the baby has not undergone the complete cycle, certain organs fail to develop completely.
One of these organs is liver that is still immature and cannot process the red blood cells as effectively as it should.This poses a large risk of contracting jaundice by the little one which results in the skin becoming yellow. If left untreated, this could start affecting the brain and lead to further complications.
Similar to jaundice, there are other infections that might attack the baby and cause health-related problems. A prematurely born baby does not receive the necessary antibodies from his mother that help him fight off the usual suspects that affect the body. And if medical procedures are conducted, they may aggravate the risk of infection.
3. A Baby Fails to Feed Properly
Although the actions of sucking and swallowing are integrated into the body as reflexes, a baby may still fail to carry them out effectively at such a premature age. This usually occurs in babies born at 32 weeks but certain babies can struggle with that even at 35 weeks.
All the organs need enough time to mature; and if a baby is born premature, one of his key organs that are affected are the lungs.
Although the lungs may seem to be grown pretty well, they lack a lubricant covering their tissues called surfactant.
This lubricant is extremely essential since it prevents the tissues from sticking to each other when they expand and contract while breathing. Weak breathing muscles further increase the problem leading to distressful respiration.
5. A Baby May Have Less Than Ideal Weight
The incomplete development of a baby may lead to the baby weighing less than 2 to 2.5 kgs at birth. Further compounded by the inability to feed well, this could result in problems that lead to the baby not gaining weight properly and quickly.
The ideal body weight and percentage of body fat are essential to keep the baby safe by keeping the internal heat levels at the right temperature. The absence of fat leads to failure in such regulation causing hypothermia at times. This makes it necessary to use incubators or warm electric beds to help the baby survive.
Possible Treatments for a Preemie Baby Born at 35 Weeks
Here are some treatment options for a baby born prematurely at 35 weeks.
Prevention is the first step of any treatment and it can be only done when a baby is observed carefully and continuously. Nurses and doctors will make use of equipment that help monitor the baby’s vitals including blood pressure, temperature, oxygen, breathing rhythms, and so on. Any dissonance is linked to an alarm that can inform the doctors to take corrective action immediately.
2. Provide Necessary Support for Respiration
The supportive measures to help your baby to breathe properly can differ how severe the respiratory distress of your child is. At times, your child might be breathing well and simply needs additional oxygen to maintain the optimal level in the body. This can be provided via a nasal tube that supplements the existing oxygen supply.
If the levels are drastically low due to severe distress, a BiPAP machine that places a mask over your child’s nose might be used. This forces air into the lungs every time the baby breathes. If your baby’s lungs fail to function properly due to lack of surfactant, then he might be required to be put on a ventilator.
3. Make Use of UV Radiation
Administering medication on the baby may not be always possible in a premature state. In such cases, in order to treat jaundice, UV light rays might be used on the child. These naturally work towards breaking down the red blood cells that the liver ought to be doing. Additional fluids might be supplied to take care of any toxins that might be produced.
4. Supply Food Via a Feeding Tube
If the baby is not being fed properly, make use of a tube that directly enters a baby’s stomach. This makes sure the breast milk or formula reaches the baby properly and is digested well to help him gain weight rapidly.
5. Encouraging Skin to Skin Contact
Incubators and electric beds keep the body temperature right. However, undertaking skin-to-skin contact not only keeps your baby warm but reassures him of your presence and strengthens the bond.
How to Take Care of Your Premature Baby at Home?
Parents should be vigil while taking care of a premature baby, as he requires more attention and care. Remember these points to take care of a preemie baby:
- Refrain from stepping outside if your baby is born in winter.
- Undertake necessary steps to help your baby cope with developmental delays.
- Follow a strict schedule to feed your baby to promote weight gain.
- Let your baby sleep in your room. Do not make him sleep in a crib in another room.
- Undertake basic training of administering CPR on an infant.
- Don’t hesitate from asking any questions to the hospital staff or contacting your doctor.
What Is the Survival Rate of a Baby Born at 35 Weeks?
The survival rate of babies born at 35 weeks stands at 99 percent. So, you need not worry yourself. Just ensure that you take good care of your preemie baby.
A baby at 35 weeks might resemble a full-term one. However, he is still premature and needs the right support to grow properly and be healthy. Take precautions once you bring your child home and you would start experiencing all his milestones of growth at the right times.
Also Read: Preterm Labour – Causes, Signs and Treatment
Conceiving A Child: How To Conceive a Baby By Following These 20 Simple Rules
Sign Up for my FREE Fertility eBook & eCourse
Conceiving a child takes a little bit of practice and time. If you want to increase your odds of getting pregnant follow these 20 simple rules:
1. Start taking fertility vitamins, which are specifically designed to increase both male and female fertility. Women should take at least 1,000mg of folic acid daily to prevent neural birth defects.
2. Get a basal body thermometer and measure your basal body temperature daily. Learn how to chart your monthly cycle in order to know when you ovulate. many couples make the mistake of assuming that they ovulate on day 14. This is a misconception because not all women ovulate the same time during the month. Some women ovulate earlier and some later than what they think.
3. Learning how to identify your unique fertility signs while conceiving a child is very important. Keep a record of your ovulation pain, cravings, mood changes, lower back pain, nausea, headaches, etc.
4. If you fly or are unwell, your basal body temperature will be higher than usual, but it does not mean that you are ovulating.
5. Chart the positioning of your cervix while conceiving a child. Your cervix appears soft and open during ovulation and high and closed during your non-fertile period.
6. Record the chances of your cervical mucus. You fertile mucus looks raw egg white and is stretchy. You need to have lots of this type of mucus while ovulating in order to keep the sperm healthy while conceving a child.
7. You may want to invest some money on a saliva fertility monitor. This type of instrument is very easy to use and tells you when you are about to ovulate 4 days before.
Have intercourse 4-5 days leading up to ovulation and then every 48 hours during your fertile period.
Having sex should be fun and never a chore! Lying down for at least a 15 minutes after intercourse increases the odds of conception.
9. Avoid coffee, alcohol, cigarette smoking. Drink lots of water, fresh fruits and vegetables every day and consume only organic meat. Avoid meat treated with hormones or antibiotics while conceiving a child. Keep your cell phone away from your body, avoid exposure to radiation and hazardous materials.
10. Practice relaxation daily while conceiving a child. Take up fertility yoga and say fertility affirmations to help you cope with the stress and pressure of getting pregnant. Organize romantic vacations where you get to have fun, bond, and relax.
11. Avoid scented tampons, vaginal sprays, douching, and artificial lubricants, because they alter the natural pH of the vagina possibly making this environment unfriendly to sperm.
12. Avoid checking your fertile mucus after swimming, bathing, or showering because the cervical mucus observation will not be as accurate.
13. Get screened for sexually transmitted diseases because they are the leading cause of pelvic inflammatory conditions related to infertility.
14. Promptly treat recurrent yeast infections naturally. Homeopathic remedy “Candida” or “Borax” are among the chief remedies to treat this condition naturally.
Also, eat lots of plain yogurt and take acidophilus capsules daily for months to make sure your yeast infection is under control.
Use protected sex to prevent cross contamination with your partner until your are completely cured.
15. If your BMI (body Mass Index) is higher than 25, try to lose weight. If your BMI is lower than 18.5, you need to weight gain. Good hormonal health is achieved within these healthy BMI leaves.
16. Have your doctor check the health of your thyroid gland. Many women have low thyroid function affecting their fertility without even knowing it. Avoid chlorinated and fluorinated water at all cost. Drink only filtered water.
If your Iodine intake is low, eat sea weeds kelp. If you have been diagnosed with borderline thyroid disorder, follow a natural thyroid diet.
17. Have a fertility massage once a week if you want to increase your chances of conceving a child.
Fertility massage is said to increase blood flow to the ovaries, fallopian tubes and uterus increasing fertility and restoring hormonal imbalance.Fertility massage can also help you relax and it is particularly effective in breaking down pelvic scarring caused by pelvic inflammation PCOS, endometriosis, or fibroids.
18. Do a fertility cleanse. A parasite cleanse is often recommended together with a liver and colon cleanse before but not while conceiving a child.
19. If you suffer from any condition that is preventing you from getting pregnant, see a natural health practitioner before seeing a fertility specialist. This will prevent the physical and financial stress of fertility treatments while avoiding the side effects of medical fertility drugs.
20. While conceiving a child, make sure to follow a fertility diet. Eat foods that increase your fertility, but most importantly eat low glycemic index foods and keep your blood glucose levels under control.
How to Conceive A Baby With A Little Help
Most couples decide that a natural approach to conception isthe best way to start trying for a baby. Natural health therapies vitamins, herbs, yoga and using a fertility monitor are all very effective waysto increase your chances of conception naturally.
Fertility vitamins for men and women will help you while conceiving a baby. the principles of Holistic Medicine with effectiveness proven by double-blinded clinical studies, getting pregnant naturally has never been easier.
Discover how to create hormonal balance, support ovarian function and increase fertile mucus production by taking female fertility supplements.
For male infertility issues, 100% natural male fertility nutraceuticals increase sperm count, improve sperm morphology, motility and overall quality.
You can find more information on this fertility site.
How To Plan Your Pregnancy
There are many factors that affects your ability to conceive: your diet, your ovulation cycle, your life style, your level of stress and much more.
If you are over 35 and are planning to get pregnant, you may be in need of additional planning to increase your chances of conception.
Failing to plan for pregnancy is one of the most common causes of infertility.
Couples who do not plan are at higher riscks of miscarriage, birth defects, and problems during pregnacy.To plan you pregnancy and overcome infertility, read this eBook.
Conceiving a child will be so much easier if you do.
Return from Conceiving a Child to Return to How To Get Pregnant
Return to Natural Health for Fertility Home
New Born Baby Wishes & Congratulations Messages
A new born baby brings lots of happiness and uncountable joy’s with his arrival on this earth. Really, it’s a great moment for the parents and the baby’s all near and dear relatives. On this happy moment the parents surely deserve congratulations and the baby as well good wishes.
If you’re fall in shortage of wordings to congratulates and looking for what to say for New Born Baby Wishes then you may find this post more helpful to get some amazing new born baby wishes and messages which are appropriate for both new born baby boy or girl.
Just take a look and surely these messages and wishes for new born baby will make your task easy, also you may use this as new born baby card messages.
Best Wishes For New Born Baby
For all the joy and smiles they bring, a new baby is worth everything. Congratulations on your new arrival! Can’t wait to see that sweet little smile.
May your precious new born baby brings a happiness to the world and special joy to you! So happy for you two! That’s going to be one lucky baby.
A father so handsome, a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Ahhh! Freaking out over here. Congratulations, you guys!There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your new born baby’s breath, the happy cooing sounds and the smell of baby skin. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
Welcome to the new born and congratulations to Mom and Dad! Wishing you all a lifetime of love, health, laughter and happiness together.
Congratulations and a very warm welcome to your new born. May his/her life be blessed with good health, love and laughter.
You all are Mother Nature’s perfect brew, tell your new baby on my behalf that there cannot be a family cuter than you. Congratulations.
A little one has joined you both, how happy you must be… It was great when there were two of you, but even better now there’s three!
Congratulations! Now is the time to enjoy your baby’s little feet and baby smell. It will not be there forever, and you should take as many pictures as possible. You will want to miss a single precious moment!
If life could be measured in cute drools and adorable giggles, yours is just perfect right now. Congratulations.
Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby! This new addition will bring you lots of cuddling, fun times and baby2sweet memories. It will be worth the sleepless nights. All the best to your family.May your baby’s cute smile and laughs, be a spike of happiness in your life’s graph. So happy for you two! That’s going to be one lucky baby. Congratulations.
Babies are wonders, babies are fun, congratulations on your new little one! Love just got real. So very excited for you.
Adorable Message For New Born Baby
A Tip for the New Parents: there are three primary emotional stages of development for a baby at this early age: 1. About to cry. 2. Crying. 3. Just finished crying. Congratulations.
A new born baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
I just got news of an angel going to make its presence felt in your life! Get ready for laughter, big noise and lots of hugs! Welcome to the world, little one! So thrilled that you’re here!
Not all treasure is silver and gold… Congratulations on your ‘personal new treasure’ and little darling! What a very lucky baby!
Congratulations to proud new parents! May these tiny feet will tiptoe with love into your hearts and stay there forever!
Best wishes on your dearest new arrival. We hope you are all doing well. Enjoy every moment with your precious little one!
Your new born baby has chosen you to be her/his mommy and daddy. I think she/he has made a very good choice. Congrats and all the best for your new family!
Read : Twin Baby Congratulation MessagesCongratulations on the safe arrival of your newest family member!! May babyhood be filled with lots of joy and make for lots of wonderful memories. All the best!
No one can imagine life having their own children. But when they are born no one can imagine life without them. Wishing your new born good health and happiness!
Just to say “Hi” to the new member of the family! He (she) couldn’t have happened to a nicer parents! You two are going to make such amazing parents.
Wishes For New Born Baby Boy
So many dreams, so many wishes. So many hopes, so many questions. Such happy feelings, such a small human being. Welcome to life, little prince.
Let the God shower all His power upon the little baby boy so that he can make all his near and dear ones feel proud of him.
May your baby boy be the angel that you were always looking for. May he make your life happy, prosperous and pure. You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you. Congratulations.
I don’t know who is more blessed. Either you are for having a new little baby boy, or your baby is for having you as parents. Congratulations to everyone!
Congrats on the first arrival of your new baby boy! May your son fills your life with joy and love! We can’t wait to see the many ways God blesses you with this little one.
A baby boy makes a mother his mom and a father his dad. So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.
God has blessed you with a life to look after. We will pray for you to have the wisdom, patience, and endurance to carry through with your job. Congrats for baby boy!We’re really excited that your new baby boy has arrived safe and sound! May your new role as proud parents be filled with much joy and happiness