Thank you for Your Peace
17 Sample Thank You Letters
A simple word Thank You, Please, Sorry and etc worth’s more than a million dollar. Yesterday I was going through some sample thank you or in other words thanks giving letters. Let me share the same with you. I sincerely believe that the below given samples will help you to understand the proper way to write heart touching thank you letters.
Image Source: footee.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/thank-you.jpg
1. Letter of thanks to someone for doing something thoughtful:
Dear Mr. Goutam
I would to convey my sincere thanks to you for your recent thoughtfulness. It was so kind of you to speak favorable about me to my chief.
It was just what I needed but never expected! You always seem to know the perfect time to say or do. I am truly touched by your generosity, your spirit, and willingness to get your way to help me. You are my real friend.
I am indeed lucky to have a friend you in my life. Thank you again for being so thoughtful.
2. Letters of thanks to someone for including you in an activity or in an outing:
Dear Mr. Roul
Thank you very much for taking me with you on the picnic. I had a very lovely and memorable time with you all. Thanks for making me feel so comfortable and giving me the opportunity of your company. I enjoyed the time I spent at Fatehpur Sikri with special people you. Thank you again for letting me joins you for such a wonderful picnic.
3. Letter of Thanks for the congratulatory message:
Thank you very much for the congratulatory message sent by you telegraphically on my weeding anniversary. My wife also conveys her thanks to you, for sending such a nice message on this occasion. Your good wishes will surely help us in leading our martial life with happiness and a peaceful manner.
Thank you again!
4. Letter of Thanks for the gift:
I to convey my heartiest thanks to you for the wonderful gift arranged by you from hundreds of miles away, on my weeding anniversary. This attractive classical painting looks exquisite on the front wall of our drawing room. It gives luxurious look to the room. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
5. Letter of Thanks for a nice gift:
My wife joins me in thanking you for the nice gift sent by you on her birthday. This mobile set is not only attractive but also has a lot many useful operational functions. In fact, I was thinking to buy a new mobile set for her, but now there is no need for it. She is, nowadays, learning to operate all the functions of this mobile set. Thank you again!
6. Letter of Thanks for New Year’s greetings:
Thank you very much for your New Year’s greetings, which I heartily reciprocate. It is nice to note that you remember us. Thank you again!
7. Letter of Thanks for Deepawali Greetings:
It has been a great pleasure to receive your greetings on deepawali. I too wish you a very happy and prosperous Deepawali. May this festival fill your life with all the happiness, prosperity and also, peace of mind! Thank you again.
8. Letter of Thanks for condolence message:
I am very thankful to you for your kind note of sympathy and offer of help at his tragic and unfortunate hour. Because of such moral support from friends you, I am sure to bear this loss without much distress.
9. Letter of Thanks for words of sympathy:
Thank you very much for your words of sympathy and comfort that have given me strength to face this difficult time. I am trying to cope with the crude reality of the fate that has put me in such a tragic situation. My family feels indebted to your for your kind concern.
10. Letter of Thanks for courtesy:
I to convey my sincere thanks to you and your family for the courtesy extended to my family, during the week’s delightful stay that we had at your home. We all really enjoyed our stay there.
Bathing in the river and the long walk in the woods have become an unforgettable part of our memory. I, hereby invite you, along with your family, to visit our home during the coming winter vacations.
We shall be very happy to welcome you.
Thanking you again!
11. Letter of Thanks for the hospitality shown during the weekend stay:
The weekend spent with you and your family was exquisite and unforgettable treat for me. I remember every bit of fun I had during my stay with you. Everything, including pleasant cool weather, picturesque scenery, and the company of you and your cousin, was just wonderful and charming.
I am indeed grateful to all of you treating me as a member of your family. Thanks can’t convey the gratitude I feel for all these precious moments.
With best wishes,
12. Letter of Thanks for financial help:
My dear Ganesh
I am very thankful to you for the timely financial assistance given to me at this hour of need. With this money, I shall be in a position to ensure proper medical treatment to my son. You are really my true friend!
Thank you again
13. Letter of Thanks for Money Order:
Thank you very much for the money you sent through money order. I badly needed the amount. With this money, I am now in a position to buy some important tools and raw material for my workshop. My ULIP is going to be matured next month, and the moment I get the money, I will return your amount. Of course, I shall repay the money but I shan’t be able to repay your kindness.
Thank you again for your timely help.
14. Letter of Thanks for a favor:
I, hereby, convey my heartfelt thanks to you for the valuable help extended to me in procuring license for setting the claims of the bank.
Without your active help, it would not have been possible at all. Reciprocating your kindness is not possible yet I to assure you that you will always find me at your service. Just call me whenever needed. Thanking you again,
15. Letter of Thanks for the cooperation:
Thank you very much for the cooperation and hospitality extended to my son at your place, in Mumbai. It is because of your kind help and assistance that my son could get admission in the dental college. My son is also conveying his sincere thanks to you for your valuable help.
16. Letter of gratitude for monetary assistance:
I am extremely grateful for all the monetary assistance you provided me, in continuing my college education without hindrance. It was only because of your help that I was able to continue my education.
Your generosity and help have been a strong support and an inspiration to me.
Thank you again for all your assistance; monetary and moral
17. Letter of appreciation for the services rendered:
Dear Mr. Bose
I would to express my appreciation for the remarkable services rendered by you as an active and dynamic member of the Lions Club International. The contributions you made to the club over the past one year have indeed been very valuable and are worthy to be followed by others.
With you all the best!
Use These 33 Thank You Quotes to Express Your Gratitude
More often than not, we tend to take our good fortune and happiness for granted.
Saying “Thank you” is a wonderful way of counting our blessings, expressing our gratitude, and letting our loved ones know that we cherish their presence.
At times, you want to convey your appreciation and sincere gratitude to your near and dear ones, but fall short of words. Sharing heartwarming quotes from famous personalities is a small, yet touching way of expressing your gratefulness.
Thank You Quotes to Express Your Gratitude
Here are 33 thank-you quotes to express your gratitude towards the Almighty and others who care for you.
1. “Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever.” – Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle (Book)
2. “Thank you for the good times, the days you filled with pleasure. Thank you for fond memories and for feelings I’ll always treasure.” – Karl Fuchs3. “Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living.” – Travis Barker
4. “Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.” – Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr
5. “If only there was enough space on this tiny card to evoke my unfettered joie de vivre for what you have done. The gaiety, the mirth, the heavenly bubbling of every effusive cell that sings inside me for your kind and pithy offering.” – Joshua Braff, The Unthinkable Thoughts of Jacob Green (Book)
6. “Thank you for being an important part of my story.” – Unknown
7. “Thank you for accepting me as I am, with my virtues and defects.” – Jenni Rivera
8. “I want to tell you “Thank you,”But it doesn’t seem enough.Words don’t seem sufficient-“Blah, blah” and all that stuff.Please know I have deep feelingsAbout your generous act.I really appreciate you;
You’re special, and that’s a fact!” – Joanna Fuchs
9. “Thank you to all for your prayers and good wishes. It gave me the strength to persevere and warmed my heart.” – Steven Cojocaru
10. “I’d to say to all my fans out there, thanks for the support. And to all my doubters, thank you very much because you guys have also pushed me.” – Usain Bolt
11. “Thanks for never asking for reasons or explanations when all I wanted was a long hug and a few laughs.” – Unknown12. “Thank you to everyone that has made me the athlete I am! God, family, and friends, my competitors and supporters! You have all had a hand!” – Oscar Pistorius
13. “To all the parents out there, thank you for allowing me to be a role model for your children. I really, really do not take that for granted.” – Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman
14. “Thank you for the day and night,for rainy spells and summer’s light.Thank you for the skies of blueand puffy clouds in grayish hue.Thank you for the giggle festsand midnight’s cloak to hasten rest.Thank you for tomorrow newand yesterday’s tomorrow too.Thank you for “I’m glad we met”and also for “we haven’t yet.”Thank you for the peace of mind
a grateful soul doth always find.” – Richelle E. Goodrich, Slaying Dragons (Book)
15. “Thank you for being such a beautiful friend. I am in awe of you.” – Scott Stabile
16. “Thank you, dear God, for this good life, and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Thank you for the rain. And for the chance to wake up in three hours and go fishing: I thank you for that now, because I won’t feel so thankful then.” – Garrison Keillor
17. “Thanks for doing what you did;You are kind beyond belief;Your help and caring calmed me down,
And gave me soothing relief.” – Karl Fuchs and Joanna Fuchs
18. “Thank you for undusting my true colors; or color: black… Oh, how I missed the darkness!” – Ahmed Mostafa19. “O Lord, who lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.” – William Shakespeare, Henry VI (Play)
20. “Life is such a gift, I just say thank you all day.” – Natalie Cole
21. “I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks…” – William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night (Play)
22. “Thank you for keeping me together when I’m falling apart.” – Unknown
23. “Before I get bed, I am saying thank you. I know how important it is to be thankful.” – Al Jarreau
24. “Thank you for making me nouveau riche.” – Jerry Della Femina
25. “I can only say thank you and thanks also to all of the great songwriters who wrote those wonderful songs that became number ones.” – George Strait
26. “I really appreciate you,Your helpful, giving ways,And how your generous heartYour unselfishness displays.I thank you for your kindness,I will not soon forget;You’re one of the nicest people
I have ever met.” – Joanna Fuchs
27. “I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High.” – Psalms 7:1728. “I want to thank you, Lord, for life and all that’s in it. Thank you for the day and for the hour, and the minute.” – Maya Angelou
“Thanks for giving me joys and smilesThanks for sharing my trouble’s pileThanks for wiping the tears of my eyeThanks for showing me the glad view of skyThanks for lending me your shoulders to leanThanks for giving my words a proper meanThanks for telling me the value of lifeThanks for showing me the rules to surviveThanks for lending me the sympathetic earsThanks for showing how much you careFrom all this what I mean in the end
Is thanks for being my special friend.” – Seema Chowdhury
30. “Today we thank God for all the blessings He has bestowed upon this great Country and ask Him to continue to heal our land and meet our needs – and we do so through the power of prayer.” – Nick Rahall
31. “Thank you, God for everything in my life. The good and the bad. Some were blessings and some were lessons.” – Unknown
32. “Thank you! …for sharing your childhood with me so I could experience all the joys that were missing in mine.” – Ginny Toole
33. “Thank you for what you did;You didn’t have to do it.I’m glad someone youCould help me to get through it.I’ll always think of youWith a glad and grateful heart;You are very special;
I knew it from the start!” – Joanna Fuchs
Everyone needs a small reminder every now and then that they are appreciated for their acts of kindness and love. The above-mentioned thank-you quotes will steer you towards feelings of gratitude and help you express them when the opportunity arises.
5 Powerful Prayers for Peace Within
Is your heart troubled? Are you feeling the psalmist, who asked his own soul, “Why are you in despair? And why have you become disturbed within me?” One of the hardest parts of knowing peace is understanding how it has nothing to do with control.
If you're having trouble with trust or finding the words to pray above the howling of the scary storms, feel free to offer up these words to the Lord now! Below are 5 of our most favorite prayers to speak when we need God's peace to speak over our heart and mind.
A Prayer for Peace Within
Oh Lord, sometimes my insides feel a battle zone, where missiles are falling too close to home. Other times I'm caught in an endless storm, with thoughts flying control.
Confusion reigns, and defeat creeps in to steal my joy. I need your peace—the deep-down-in-your-heart kind that stays with me day and night and speaks confidently into the wind.
Calm my anxious spirit, Lord; all the attacking “if-onlys” and “what-ifs” fill me with needless worry.I know that trust is a big part of experiencing peace and that fear has no place in my life. Most of the things I worry about or dread don't even happen. So I'm declaring my trust in you.
I'm releasing the reins of my life again and asking you to take control. I may need to pray this same prayer daily, but I'm tired of the frenzy of life that leaves my schedule and my thoughts without any margin.
I need more of you, Lord, and less of me.
I surrender and admit: I can't control people, plans, or even all my circumstances, but I can yield those things to you, and focus on your goodness.
Thank you today for every good gift you've given, every blessing you've sent, all the forgiveness I did not deserve, and, yes, for every trial you've allowed into my life. You bring good every circumstance if I'll only let go and believe you.
I know that when I pray and give thanks instead of worrying, you have promised that I can experience the kind of peace that passes all understanding. That's your kind of peace, Lord. And it's the kind I crave.
Whenever I’m stressed, anxious, or afraid, help me remember to run to you. You're the only one that can calm my fears and end my fretful behavior.
Whether in trivial or heavy matters, I know you will not only give me peace; Lord, you will be my peace.
And when I draw close to you—in prayer, in reading your Word, in helping another, in taking my mind off myself—you will be there, up close and personal.I can't handle these times alone, Lord. Will you speak peace and calm my storms, or hold my hand while we walk through them together? Will you bring the reassuring wisdom of those who have come through similar times into my life? Thank you, Lord. I'm trusting you.
In the name of the One who makes the wind and the waves stand still, Amen. ~ Rebecca Barlow Jordan
A Short Prayer for Peace
Lord, I come before you ready to pour out my worries, anxieties and fears at Your feet. I am claiming and declaring Your promises for blessings of peace and strength over my life. Bring a peace into my soul that passes all worldly understanding and make me a light for others to see Your strength.
A Prayer for Peace of Mind
Almighty God, We bless you for our lives, we give you praise for your abundant mercy and grace we receive. We thank you for your faithfulness even though we are not that faithful to you. Lord Jesus, we ask you to give us all around peace in our mind, body, soul and spirit. We want you to heal and remove everything that is causing stress, grief, and sorrow in our lives.
Please guide our path through life and make our enemies be at peace with us. Let your peace reign in our family, at our place of work, businesses and everything we lay our hands on.
Let your angels of peace go ahead of us when we go out and stay by our side when we return. In Jesus' name, Amen.
A Prayer for Missing Peace
Father God, my heart is filled with chaos and confusion. I feel as if I am drowning in my circumstances and my heart is filled with fear and confusion. I really need the strength and peace that only You can give. Right now, I choose to rest in You. In Jesus' name, Amen. ~ Mary Southerland
A Prayer for Peace When You're Overwhelmed
Lord, when my heart is overwhelmed, overwhelm me with Your peace. Lead me to You, my rock. Guide me to Your Word which gives me strength and refuge. Help me not to run to lesser things. Draw me to run to You first. Help me get into the habit of taking my “overwhelmed” and placing it under your will. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. ~ Jennifer Rothschild
A Prayer for the Troubled Heart
Dear God, Our world is hurting and broken. We pray for those who have lost loved ones this week, please comfort them in their grief and loss, cover them with your peace and presence, as only your Spirit can do.
We know that in whatever we face, you are our Peace and Refuge, a very present help in times of trouble. Thank you that you remind us throughout your Word, we do not face the storms alone, but you are always with us. Whispering calm.
Speaking peace. Bringing rest to our souls.
We confess our need for you. We ask you to forgive us for trying to figure everything out on our own, for not trusting that you are more than able and powerful to work on our behalf.
Forgive us for picking back up what we already determined to lay down at your feet.
Give us the ability to trust you more, give us a heart that finds rest in your presence, give us the wisdom to seek peace and pursue it, remembering it’s only to be found in you alone.
Thank you that your yoke is easy and your burden is light. Thank you that you care for us. Thank you that the peace of your loving and strong presence guards and protects our hearts and minds in you.
Thank you that we do not have to walk in fear or live in overwhelmed cycles of worry and stress. Thank you for your voice that breaks through the greatest wind and storm swirling around us, and whispers “Peace, be still.
” Thank you that you sent your One and Only Son to set us free. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen. ~ Debbie McDaniel
A Prayer for Peace in Hard Times
Lord, when my heart is overwhelmed, overwhelm me with Your peace. Lead me to You, my rock. Guide me to Your Word which gives me strength and refuge. Help me not to run to lesser things. Draw me to run to You first. Help me get into the habit of taking my “overwhelmed” and placing it under your will. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. ~ Lysa Terkeurst
Lord, how I long to break free from negative thinking and embrace peace and joy and optimism. I invite You to begin transforming my thought patterns and help me recognize, reject and replace thoughts that are not pleasing to You. In Jesus' Name, Amen. ~ Traci Miles
Read more of a Prayer for Peace at Praywithme.com – Calm your mind and relieve anxiety and stress with these prayer words
Bible Verses for Finding Peace
The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses His people with peace.
You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You.
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
Peace I leave with you; my peace i give you. I do not give as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
More Scripture for Peace
What circumstances do you need God to fill with peace today? Bring your requests to our large praying community in the comments below and being to experience hope and security in God's plan for your life!
Rebecca Barlow Jordan is an inspirational author, speaker, and passionate follower of Jesus who loves to encourage others heart to heart.
She has written 11 books and over 1700 other articles, greeting cards, and other inspirational pieces. Her daily devotional Daily in Your Presence is available for delivery through Crosswalk.com.
You can find out more about Rebecca at www.rebeccabarlowjordan.com.
Publication date: October 12, 2015
This article is part of our larger Prayers resource meant to inspire and encourage your prayer life when you face uncertain times. Visit our most popular prayers if you are wondering how to pray or what to pray. Remember, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us and God knows your heart even if you can't find the words to pray.
Prayer for Healing
Prayer for Strength
Prayer for Protection
Good Night Prayers
A Birthday Prayer
Prayer for Forgiveness
Prayer for Guidance
Now available is our new Daily Prayer devotional! An easy way to find start your day with prayer, read today’s prayer and sign up to receive by email.