Single Woman’s Marriage Prayer
Prayer for singles to arrest lateness in marriage
For spinsters and bachelors who feel that obtaining the right partner is getting rather late. The best way to arrest delay in marriage is to engage in constant wrestling bouts with the enemy and to call back all the benefits you would have gained if you had gotten married earlier. God is waiting for you to fight it out with your enemy.
No word of God shall lack power of fulfillment! God’s words are always backed by His authority and we know His words cannot return to Him void. We serve a God that cannot lie. His dreams, vision and words concerning our lives will surely come to pass.
God is the one that instituted marriage and He performed the first wedding ceremony in Genesis chapter 2.
God has a man for every woman and if you feel that you have lost God’s perfect will for your life, don’t forget that for every Vashti there is an Esther.
Lateness in marriage can come as a result of collective captivity and spiritual manipulations of sorts. “In His time God makes all things beautiful” (Ecclesiastes 3:11).The God that makes all things beautiful, will step into your situation, break down every wall of partition between you and your God-ordained partner (Ephesians 2:14) and gather you together by His Spirit (Isaiah 34:16; Ephesians 2:13).
Our God is faithful! He never comes late. He will hasten His words (concerning your marriage) to perform it. (Jeremiah 1:12).
Habakkuk 2:3 says, “For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.”
Isaiah 34:16 says, “Seek ye the book of the Lord, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.
Philip. 2:9-10 says, “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:  That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;”
Col. 2:13 says, “And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;”
Rev. 12:11 says, “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
Luke 1:37 says, “For with God nothing shall be impossible.”
- Thank the Lord because your miracle has come.
- Ask the Lord to forgive you any sin that would hinder answers to your prayers.
- Lord, make known to me the secrets of my inner life. Help me Lord, to discover my real self.
- Help me Lord, to discover my real self.
- Let every imagination of the enemy against my marital life be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to co-operate with any anti-marriage spells and curses, in the name of Jesus.
- I cancel every bewitchment fashioned against my settling down in marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every force magnetizing the wrong people to me be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every covenant of marital failure and late marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I cancel every spiritual wedding conducted consciously or unconsciously on my behalf, in the name of Jesus.
- I remove the hand of household wickedness from my marital life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every incantation, incisions, hexes and other spiritually harmful activities working against me, be completely neutralized, in the name of Jesus.
- I command all forces of evil manipulating, delaying or hindering marriage to be completely paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all evil anti-marriage marks be removed, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, restore me to the perfect way in which You created me if I have been altered.
- Father, let Your fire destroy every satanic weapon fashioned against my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, expose all the schemes and plans of satan ever devised against me marrying.
- I beg for forgiveness of any sin that has given ground to the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- I reclaim all the ground I have lost to the enemy, in Jesus’ name.
- I apply the power in the name and blood of Jesus to my marital status.
- I apply the blood of Jesus to remove all consequences of evil anti-marital operations and oppression, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the binding effect of anything of evil ever put upon me marrying, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all the enemies of Jesus Christ operating against my marriage be exposed, in the name of Jesus.
- I sever myself from any satanic linkage and any strange power, in the name of Jesus.
- I remove the right of the enemy to afflict my plan to get married, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every bondage of inherited marital confusion, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind and plunder the goods of every strongman attached to my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the angels of the living God roll away the stone blocking my marital breakthrough in the name of Jesus.
- Let God arise and let all the enemies of my marital breakthrough be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the fire of God melt away the stones hindering my marital blessings, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let the cloud blocking the sunlight of my marital glory and breakthrough be dispersed, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all evil spirits masquerading to trouble my marital life be bound and cast out, in the name of Jesus.
- The pregnancy of good things within me will not be aborted by any contrary power, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let wonderful changes begin to be my lot from this week.
- I reject every spirit of the tail in all areas of my life, in Jesus’ name.
- I receive the Bone of my bone and Flesh of my flesh, in the name of Jesus.
- I stand against every spirit of discouragement, fear, worry and frustration, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, turn away all that would jilt, disappoint or fail me, in Jesus’ name.
- Thank You Mighty God for my marital victory and answered prayers.
Jul 24, 2017mannaexpress
3 Powerful Wedding Prayers and 18 Marriage Prayer Points for Singles
Most girls dream and long for the day that they walk down the altar. Their wedding prayer is one for the best ideal venue, the ideal man, the best possible weather and location. Apostle Paul urges those that can to stay unmarried, because of what potentially comes after the beautiful day. 1 Corinthians 7
Marriage is a commitment that lasts a lifetime. One day for the wedding, and the rest of the life to experience marriage. As the church we ought to place more emphasis and impression upon our boys and girls the significance of what is to come after the wedding.
The bible says that the Lord gives the desires of the heart, to those that delight in him. The late, Dr Myles Munroe has an incredible teaching about the subject of preparation for marriage. It is called, The Myth of Singleness. I have placed the video below.
Add value to yourself, so that you bring more value to your spouse’s life as well. You singleness is the most significant part of getting your marriage right. That is the period you get yourself ready, there is no transformation at the altar.
More than anything, our prayer is that the Lord would give you a spouse who will propel your destiny to greater heights, as you do the same for them! God forbid that your marriage would derail your destiny! We have created marriage prayer points for singles. It is the best time to sow into your marriage in prayer.
Lord prepare me: Marriage prayer points for singles
While it is great to find the right person to marry, it is more important to be the right person for someone else. Our prayer today is, Lord make me the right person for my spouse.
- Father make my days of being single count. Prepare me to be the best spouse that I can be.
- Open my eyes to my own flaws while I am still alone. Give me humility to acknowledge where I am wrong, and to want to be better.
- Teach me to build someone up, while I am still alone, that I may be a worthy co-pilot when I marry.
Lord protect my spouse
It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men. – Frederick Douglass
This world is a cold place. People usually come into marriages carrying baggage from their childhood, from their single life. The quote by Mr Douglass rings true for both male and female spouses. We bring our brokenness into our relationships.
Our prayer is that God would begin to mend marriages and relationships, such that children are raised free of the baggage that our brokenness pushes onto them. Lord, teach us to build strong children.
- Lord I speak your covering over my spouse, even if I have yet to meet him/her. Protect them, in their coming and going out.
- Grant them wisdom to grow into the man/woman that you have intended for them to become.
- Just as you are preparing me to be a worthy companion and partner, raise him/her to be the same for me. Where I fall short, may they become a covering. Where he/she falls short, prepare me to be a covering.
Teach me to wait on you
We are often under pressure to be married by a certain age. This is a phenomenon that is common in the church. One could even argue that perhaps the pressure is one of the reasons why the divorce rates have been rising even within the church. The bible tells us that there is grace for those who wait on the Lord. Isaiah 40:31
The bible tells us of the pressure that Job was under due to people not seeing the hand of God in his life. We also know of the reward that was at the end of his faithful wait! Though it hurt, he waited!
- Father teach me to wait on you. That I would not fall into the arms of the wrong person to appease family, friends or the church. A good wife and husband comes from you, so I will wait on you.
Proverbs 19:14 “House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the LORD.”
- Lord your time is perfect. May I not be swayed by earthly wisdom, rather, trust in your will and your process.
Proverbs 14:12 “12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.”
Surround me with the right mentors
Wherever greatness is, there has always been a great mentor to foster it. Think of anyone who you think has achieved a great marriage. They had their grandparents to look at and think, “Lord, that is the sort marriage that I want.”
The disciples who went on to turn the world upside down had been mentored by Christ. The bible tells us that when they spoke, people recognised whom they had spent time with.
Acts 4:13 says the following, “Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marveled; and they took note concerning them that they had been with Jesus.”
It didn’t matter how messed up or dysfunctional where these men had come from. It no longer mattered that they were unlearned and ignorant! They had been mentored well. Our prayer is that God would bring such people into your life, such that when people see where you end up, they will see the hand of the Lord!
- Lord make me coachable at every turn. Give me grace to love correction, humility to accept my fault and bravery to make changes where I can. Proverbs 12:1
- Lord as you raised Elizabeth in Mary’s time of need, raise someone to stand with me. Raise someone to speak life into me, to help me believe when I cannot see. Luke 1:39-45
- Father give me the gift of discernment, to pick out the good voices from a crowd that will speak to me or over me!
My marriage will be sweet
Great marriages are a bedrock for generations to come. This is why it is important for the enemy to fight our marriages. Our prayer is “Lord my marriage will not be statistic for failure!”
- Father raise my marriage as a beacon of your grace!
- Father may we build it all on you! If we build without you we build in vain! Psalm 127.
- You are the giver of every good and perfect gift. Grant me a sweet and wondrous marriage oh God.
Make me the best wife/husband I can possibly be
Men are raised to want the perfect woman for a wife. Women are raised to want the perfect man for a husband. There is little or no emphasis on being the perfect man or woman.
If we all want and no one focuses on being, we are setting ourselves up to fail. Our prayer today is that the Lord would deal with you as you wait for your intended.
- Search my heart oh Lord. If there is anything in me that will stand in the way of the marriage that you intend for me, rid me of it Lord!
- Show me my brokenness, oh Lord. Where my shortcoming are, those that I may be blind to.
- Mend my brokenness. Father, whatever is broken in me, from my childhood, from previous relationships. Whatever baggage I am carrying forward, Lord heal me of it.
Downloadable Wedding Prayers
1 Samuel 7:12
12 Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Mizpah and Shen. He named it Ebenezer,[a] saying, “Thus far the Lord has helped us.”
You know how far the Lord has pulled you to get to this day. You know the pain he has had to pull you past. Today, we say Ebenezer, you have brought me to my wedding day oh Lord!
WEDDING PRAYER 1
Dear Heavenly father,
Bless this, our wonderful day. Bless this, our marriage. Bless our wedding. We speak grace into everything that is planned out for the day. May it all be smooth. Grant us grace to be at peace through it all. Most of all, I am grateful for my spouse! Bless him/her on this day! We thank you for keeping us thus far. Ebenezer! You have brought us thus far! Carry us forever more! Amen.
WEDDING PRAYER 2
Father I bless you name for my spouse. I thank you for carrying me and him/her through to this day. Bless this union oh God! Let this be a day that starts a wonderful marriage. We thank you for everyone in attendance! Thank you for the gifts, even the gift of life today. All glory returns to you oh God! Amen.
WEDDING PRAYER pdf
WEDDING PRAYER 3
Oh God of wonders,
How marvellous are your works! How gracious you are to have brought us to the day of our wedding. We speak a blessing over this day! Over every guest, over all well-wishers, even those who could not be here to celebrate with us! May your glory be seen in this day! May your glory be evident in our marriage, forever more. In Jesus’ name! Amen.
WEDDING PRAYER-pdf download
Originally posted 2018-12-20 20:11:51.