Prayers For Loss Of Uncle
12 Good Closing Prayers for Funerals
Saying a few last words for the deceased is something that has been occurring for centuries. It is a way to share some of your best memories with others from their life and encourage passage for the individual into the afterlife.
Reciting some closing prayers for funerals is just one way to jointly bring comfort and peace to others during this somber time. Here is a look at some good closing prayers that can help inspire you to form your own closing sentiments.
O God, whose mercies cannot be numbered: Accept our prayers on behalf of thy servant N., and grant him an entrance into the land of light and joy, in the fellowship of thy saints; through Jesus Christ thy Son our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Spirit, one God,
now and for ever. Amen.
O God, whose beloved Son did take little children into his arms and bless them: Give us grace, we beseech thee, to entrust this child N. to thy never-failing care and love, and bring us all to thy heavenly kingdom; through the same thy Son Jesus Christ our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Spirit, one God,
now and for ever. Amen.
Grant to all who mourn a sure confidence in thy fatherly care, that, casting all their grief on thee, they may know the consolation of thy love. Amen.
Give courage and faith to those who are bereaved, that they may have strength to meet the days ahead in the comfort of a reasonable and holy hope, in the joyful expectation of eternal life with those they love.
Help us, we pray, in the midst of things we cannot understand, to believe and trust in the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, and the resurrection to life everlasting.
Father, we thank you so much for the life of N. Today we celebrate all that he/she has given us and the legacy of their life on earth.
Thank you for what a good (mother/father/son/sister) he/she has been. We remember how they have always supported us through the difficult seasons and rejoiced with us in the good times.
Thank for the ways in which N. has given to our society. We think about what a kind neighbour N. has been, and their love for community life. May their acts of service be a lasting light to us all.We praise you Lord for the working life of N. We bring to mind some of their many achievements and thank you for the countless blessings that they leave behind.
Finally Lord, we are so grateful for N. We will always deeply treasure him/her in our hearts and give thanks for everything they have given us. Amen.
Father, thank you so much for your grace and your goodness, for your message of hope, for this man’s life and how it was spent, we pray that we might all aspire to live as well as Adrian did.
We thank you that he is now safe in your presence. And we pray that today you fill us with faith, and guide us along our way so that we might end up in the same place when it is our time.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.
The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul. He guides me in the path of righteousness for His name’s sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, They comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the Lord – forever.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him forever in the next.
Lord of all, we praise you for all who have entered into their rest and reached the promised land where you are seen face to face. Give us grace to follow in their footsteps as they followed in the way of your Son.
Thank you for the memory of those you have called to yourself: by each memory, turn our hearts from things seen to things unseen, and lead us till we come to the eternal rest you have prepared for your people, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall
When god calls little children to dwell with Him above, We mortals sometimes question the wisdom of His love. For no heartache compares with the death of one small child, who does so much to make our world seem wonderful and mild.
Perhaps God tires of calling the aged to His fold, so He picks a rosebud, before it can grow old. God knows how much we need them, and so he takes but few to make the land of heaven more beautiful to view.
Believing this is difficult still somehow we must try, the saddest word mankind knows will always be “Goodbye” So when a little child departs, we who are left behind must realize God loves children,
angels are hard to find.
Here are closing prayers recited at one funeral service. This is a practice shared among many sectors of faith, helping to give closure and comfort to those grieving for the loss of the deceased.
About the Author of this Blog Post
Crystal Ayres has served as our editor-in-chief for the last five years. She is a proud veteran, wife and mother. The goal of ConnectUs is to publish compelling content that addresses some of the biggest issues the world faces. If you would to reach out to contact Crystal, then go here to send her a message.
700 Sympathy | Condolence Messages on The Loss | Death of Loved Ones – Son, Daughter, Brother, Sister, Father, Mother, Husband, Wife, Friend, Lover
Below is the collection of short condolence message that you could sent on the death of uncle and give some strength to the family.
1. May recollections of my uncle and the affection for family encompass you and give you quality in the near future.
2. Considering you and wishing you peace and solace as you recollect my dear uncle…
Condolence Message on The Death of Uncle
3. Wishing you peace to bring solace, strength to confront the days ahead and cherishing recollections to always hold in your heart.
4. Hold tight to recollections for comfort, incline toward your loved ones for quality, and recall forget the amount you are adored. He was the best person I have ever seen.
Sympathy Message for The Loss of Uncle
13. Saying farewell to somebody we adore is grievous. May you discover comfort in all the unique recollections imparted to uncle! He will surely be in heaven and watch all over us.
14. Words can’t express my bitterness. May the solace of God help you through this troublesome time!
15. May there be comfort in realizing that somebody so unique will never be overlooked.
Sympathy Quotes for Loss of My Uncle
24. We will dependably treasure the delightful recollections of uncle.
25. My heart is with you in your season of distress. My heart in also crying in the demise of such a lovely uncle.
Words of Sympathy for Loss of Uncle
26. Uncle will be enormously missed however his glow, consideration, and delicate soul will be recalled until the end of time.
27. With our affection and most profound sensitivity as we recall uncle. Hope you will find peace within you.
Sample Sympathy Message for Loss of Uncle
28. You and your family are in my heart and brain. My sympathies on the death of your dad.
29. It’s frightful to catch wind of your misfortune and I express my true sensitivity to you and your family
30. I am profoundly disheartened by the misfortune that you and your family have experienced. My sympathies.
Sympathy Words for Loss of My Uncle
35. I can’t envision what you should feel at this moment, yet I need you to realize that we are only a telephone summon. My sincere sympathies.
36. It would be ideal if you acknowledge my sympathies, simply realize that I am here for you, and kindly don’t falter to connect, particularly amid this troublesome time.
Sympathy Message for Death of Uncle
39. I am regarded and favored to have known your uncle. He was genuinely a gift in my life and I will miss him. My sympathies. I will always miss him.
40. Petitions and affectionate recollections are what we need to recall our long lost. My most sincere sympathies.
Sympathy Note for Loss of Uncle
46. I will always remember his generosity. May God give him interminable rest and the family the quality to hold up under the considerable agony!
47. A decent method to manage sadness is to expound on the individual and having the capacity to influence an aware sympathy to message.