Prayer To Find Love With A Soul-Mate
Someone to pray to find a soul mate? Prayer for love and marriage
A Life without love is empty and meaningless. In souls you can find a source of inspiration and happiness. Someone to pray to find a soul mate? You should know that prayer is about love and marriage-this is a request for pure feelings, starting a family and having children.
How to find a soul mate?
Finding a soul mate, a soul mate may take years and sometimes a lifetime. How to speed up a long-awaited meeting? How the saints pray about love?
Prayer – strong and effective tool that will help to focus on the desire. A request addressed to a higher power with faith and hope, will become a reality.
It is a mistake to think that memorized prayer will help to convey the request to the heavens. The words spoken from the heart, too, bear a strong energy potential. The structure of the prayer is gratitude for already existing benefits, repentance for sins and requests of love (marriage).Mental focus on the desire will help you to find the right words. You should not ask a higher power of love as an instrument of pleasure or of self-assertion. Purity, sincerity must be the basis of prayer.
Who to pray to find a soul mate? You can turn to the Savior, the virgin Mary, patron Saint, guardian angel, asking about love.
Be wary of your desires, to articulate a request. A higher power will not help, if we are talking about the destruction of another family. You should not ask about your own happiness at the expense of misery of others.
And you know what dream boss?
In the 21st century women and men take the lion's share of his time. It is not surprising that in the dream they see the episodes everyday work and their superiors. The relationship between the Director and of subordinates were sometimes some tension…
Compatibility: a woman-Aquarius – man-Taurus
Before you determine the compatibility of the signs, it is necessary to consider each of them separately. So, Aquarius woman. Man Taurus for such a personality will be a great partner. Because it is special, a femme fatale that requires a patient par…
In Any case ought not a believer to turn to magicians, occultists, psychics. Such assistance can only hurt you, leave you sinful mark on the soul and human destiny.
It is Not necessary deceptive methods to arrange his personal life. Deception, blackmail, temptation will not bring happiness.
Prayer of St. Xenia of Petersburg
Prayer of St. Xenia of Petersburg about loveHas helped the girls to find happiness. Please before way will help to reconcile the spouses after the quarrel. Prayers of St. Xenia of Petersburg will return hope for love and happiness.
- “Oh, seberina mother Xenia! Hunger and cold, thirst and heat undergone. Under cover of the Lord of the living, the mother of God strengthened the knowledge Yes. You forgive all my sins that wittingly or unwittingly have made. Help St. Xenia, heal the sick, family happiness send. Please fill my heart with earthly love. Went life, capable of light to illuminate our way. Bless, o mother Ksenia, our relations, the heavens foretold. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy spirit. Amen”.
Prayer of St. Xenia of Petersburg about love is pronounced in a calm state. You can put a candle before an image of the Holy. Folk tradition says that prayer before the icon will help in finding their halves.
Prayer to Saint Nicholas
The Prayer about love Nicholas the wonder-worker would facilitate the meeting with your soul mate. According to legend, St. Nicholas threw a single father of 3 burl with gold, so he did not give their daughters to fornication. The money helped to return full life to the family. And daughter safely married.
- “Oh, Saint Nicholas, the Saint of the Lord, our helper in troubles and grief. Before your face asking for taravati forgiveness of my sins. Help me, cursed, begged our Lord to deliver me from trials and discouragement. Please taravati spouse (ha) for life long, so milovali in love and joy, children to care for. Pray for us, St. Nicholas, our Lord, that gave life and peace and salvation of our souls. Amen”.
There are many testimonies of men and women who helped prayer about love Nicholas the Wonderworker.St. willingly responds to our sincere requests of the people about the structure of family life.
Prayer Matrona of Moscow
The Wonders of Matrona of Moscow, her gracious help in the search for a soul mate, a family known throughout the country. Prayer is the matron of love will contribute to the long-awaited meeting.
- “Mother Matrona, look in my heart. Help to find Mr right who is looking for me but toils without love. Help me find someone I will love and who will love me. Please suffering, humbly, get you to the feet of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Pressed him to grant me life family. Let in the Vale of our long-suffering grace of God will not leave us. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy spirit, now and ever, forever and ever. Amen”.
Prayer of Peter and Fevronia
Saints Peter and Fevronia long been considered the patrons of family and marriage. Their life is an example of love and loyalty. Prayers have their way give mate, will promote family happiness, the birth of healthy children. Peter and Fevronia lived a long life and died in one day. Prayer before the icon will help the speedy acquisition of the marital Union.
- “Oh, blessed Prince Peter and Princess Febronia! With hope pray and seek help your. Raise your prayers to our Lord and ask goodness to me. Petition your asking to our heavenly King gave to do good prosperity, piety steadfast, good hope, sincere love, belief right. Amen”.
Mother of God
There are a great many icons of the Mother of God. Some of them are miraculous, able to heal the sick, help the infirm. The virgin Mary is considered the great For man before the Savior. According to the old legends, some of the images of the Mother of God contribute to the speedy attainment of marital happiness.
So the question “Who to pray to find a soul mate?” the answer is that several icons of the mother of God will help in the search for a life partner:
- The icon of the virgin “the Kozel'schansk”, according to legend, has Italian roots. She appeared in Russia during the reign of Elizabeth I. the Icon was brought by one of the court ladies, who soon received an offer of marriage. Ever since word got out that the image helps to have a happy marriage.
- The icon of the virgin “Immortal flower” appeared in the XVI-XVII centuries. Presumably, her writing was due to the annual miracle. The pilgrims bring to the Holy Mountain in lady Lily. On the eve of the assumption of the virgin wilted flowers suddenly filled with power, there were new buds. Athos monks saw this miracle, which was the inspiration for writing the image “Immortal flower”.
- The icon of the virgin “the inexhaustible Cup” is miraculous. There are many stories about her help in finding housing, healing from addictions. Prayer for love and marriage before the image of old helped the young virgins and Mature women in search of Mr right.
Prayer Paraskeva Friday
Saint Paraskeva in life took a vow of virginity and spiritual purity. Her image will help regain the groom or the bride will bring peace to the family, grant the miracle of childbirth of desperate couples.
Prayer for love and marriageBefore the icon of St. Paraskeva will help chaste girls to find a soul mate.Not without reason in Russia this great Martyr was called “Sacred Feminine” – it protects women's concerns, to the household.
Closer to the Cover girl prayed to St. Paraskeva with the words: “Mother Paraskeva, cover me!”
- “the Holy bride of Christ, the great Martyr Paraskeva! The heart and soul of all loved you King of Heaven, our Savior was univesities you, the possessions distributed to the poor. Chastity and piety your ray of sun Shine among infidels, fearlessly bore you the word of the Lord. With emotion looking at your icon, I salute you, long-suffering Paraskeva. Ask thou the Savior of Mankind, Yes, he will give salvation and good grace, patience, and complacency in times of trouble. Gives let, a motion Yes thy intercession, blagodenstviya and peaceful life, good health, and a statement of faith, will accelerate their assistance in finding betrothed and beloved. Yes cleanse from the defilement of our sins. And, seizing salvation, by thy prayers, intercession and mission, the bride of Christ Paraskeva, praise exalted is the name of the wondrous in the saints of the true God-Father, Son, and Holy spirit, always, now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen”.
Prayer for help in love
Prayer to God to bring the miracle of love in your life will help to desperate people. Such requests give us hope in the human heart. A conversation with a higher power may consist not of learned phrases of prayer. Ask the Almighty in your own words about the gift of love, happiness.
The Second half – the reward that must be earned through righteous works, your sincere prayers. It so happens that fate gives your soul mate because it is not yet time.
So humble expectation, faith and prayer will help prepare the soul to a long-awaited meeting. Humble expectation – a state of mind, not inaction.
People with a large social circle, busy life is more ly to find a kindred spirit.
Who to pray to find a soul mate? Prayers to the Savior of love…
8 Soulmate Signs: How To Identify Your Soulmate
Thanks to Disney movies and classic Hollywood romances, most people grew up thinking they’d find their soulmate and live happily ever after. Unfortunately, it’s common to go for decades without finding “the one” or even knowing what soulmate signs to look out for. Consequently, the concept of a soulmate may start to feel a foolish fantasy.
However, if you look around, you’ll see there are couples who prove that soulmates are real. This means it’s possible for you to find and nurture that dream relationship too… if you look out for the relevant clues! So how do you know when you meet your soulmate? Keep these eight soulmate signs in mind, and you’ll know when you’ve found the one.
1. You Have An Intense Intuition
There’s often a flash of recognition that occurs when you meet a soulmate. Sometimes it feels the phenomenon of manifesting love at first sight, and at other times it’s more a strong sense of familiarity.
So if you feel comfortable, energized and intimate with someone even though you’ve only just met them, there’s a good chance this relationship will go the distance.
2. You’re Best Friends
There’s a myth that romantic partners can’t be close friends.
However, in truth, a strong friendship is a foundation for a lasting romance. When you meet your soulmate, you also meet your best friend!
It is still important to have friendships outside of your relationship. This simply means you just easily “get” each other on a deeper level than you usually experience, you share a sense of humor, and you quickly become each other’s number one source of support.
3. There’s Mutual Respect
Relationships often fall apart when the two people try to change each other. In contrast, soulmates respect each other on a fundamental level. Plus, this respect is really knowing each other (flaws and all).
So if you find yourself really accepting someone in spite of their quirks and neuroses, and you feel that acceptance directed back at you unconditionally, this may be a soulmate connection.
4. You Have The Same Vision Of The Future
This is one of the most significant signs that you’ve found your soulmate because it’s not only an indication of a deep connection but also one of the most reliable predictors of a happy partnership.
If you don’t share key values, imagine your future in the same way and want the same sorts of things life, resentment grows and begins to sour the relationship. So, when you meet someone who actually sees their life unfolding in the same way you imagine your own, you’ve struck gold!
5. You Challenge Each Other
Your ideal partner will not only admire you for all you’ve done but open your eyes to all you could do. This can be challenging because it will mean that the two of you are often encouraging one another to move your comfort zones.
However, the unique combination of challenge and support provided by a soulmate is a major catalyst for personal development and growth. And, in the future, you’re sure to be grateful to each other for all the encouragement and gentle prodding administered over the years!
6. You Fight For The Relationship
No relationship is without conflict, even when soulmates get together. There will always be obstacles and bumps in the road. But whether you’re trying to cope with family difficulties, financial worries, illness, career uncertainty or parenting issues, a couple who are meant to be together will keep fighting for the relationship.
Crucially, you’ll find ways to fight together in order to make things better, because you’ll both want the relationship to survive more than you’ll want to defend your own egos.
7. You Can Be Apart, But Prefer Being Together
Soulmates are able to strike the right balance between time together and time apart. They trust each other and still feel close when they’re doing separate things, rather than being consumed with jealousy or anxiety.
At the same time, when you’re in a relationship with your soulmate you also know that you’re happiest and more fulfilled when you’re enjoying quality time as a couple. If spending time together ever feels a chore, consider the reason behind this.
After all, what could be better than hanging out with your best friend, favorite lover, biggest fan and main teammate?
8. You’re Comfortable Being Authentic
Finally, it’s common to have a range of masks that you wear in different situations in order to get on or fit in. However, one of the most satisfying things about being with a soulmate is that there’s no need for any pretense. Rather, you automatically behave entirely yourself, and it feels you’re showing each other your true selves.
Being genuine in this way opens you both to the most profound forms of intimacy and it’s often at your very first meeting that you realize this amazing potential is there.
It’s vital right now nothing is holding you back from using The Law Of Attraction effectively! Get started and take our free quiz now to help you manifest love…
This opportunity includes:
- Professional advice and tips work with over 5.5 MILLION people (in 108+ countries).
- A free abundance reading identifying what’s holding you back.
- A complementary video that teaches how to apply Law Of Attraction effectively in your life.
- Plus, you will join our mailing list and receive free updates, quotes, advice and more!
Click here now to take our quiz and get amazing advice that will help you achieve your dreams!
How to Find a Soul Mate – 8 Tips
Everybody wants to find a soul mate. I mean, who wants to be lonely? Even Sheldon Cooper fell in love with Amy Farrah Fowler – and he’s about as unromantic as they come.
We all want to be loved unconditionally for who we truly are, including all of our quirky hobbies and habits. We all desire a soulful connection with another human being, someone to share our thoughts and feelings with.
BTW, this post isn’t for you if your looking for a way to trap a man. Instead, we’re going to talk about how to find a soul mate by living an authentic spiritual journey. Don’t worry… it will all become clear; just read on.
Discovering how to find a soul mate is a series of letting go of and embracing different ideas.
(855) 692-4888 (Tap to call from Mobile)
Thanks to the movies and all the other media we are bombarded with, we tend to think finding a soul mate will be about the externals… having awesome hair or a perfect body…
But it’s really about changing your mindset and opening yourself up to all the possibilities YOUR life has to offer; seeing life through a new lens, with a new perspective.
1. Change your belief system
Let go of the belief that you must attract him/her. Just let it go. Imagine this limiting belief floating on a cloud getting further and further away. Poof! Gone.
Now take a breathe. Allow yourself to feel lighter.
You and your soul mate already contracted with one another before you incarnated to be “the one” for each other.
Trust me, the Universe is going to make sure that you will meet and that you will be drawn to one another. So you can relax about that. Imagine the universe as the most helpful assistant ever that is on top of every detail! I mean, it does keep the earth spinning on its axis and all 🙂
2. Let go of the search
Have you been Dora the Explorer on a search to find your soul mate? If so, one of the best things you can do is LET IT GO.
I know, letting go of the search seems counterintuitive, but it’s the way the Universe works. The more desperate you become to find a soul mate, the LESS ly you are to connect with them.
It works this: The universe gives us more of what we focus on. So, if you are constantly focusing on not having a soul mate, or where to find a soul mate, your attention is on lack of what you have.
So what’s the universe gonna bring ya? More lack.
Letting go of searching is the one thing you MUST do if you want to find a soul mate.
Remember, he or she is already out there. You have a sacred contract that you agreed to before you incarnated into your physical bodies. Now, you need to relax and let the universe do the heavy lifting.
3. Let go of the notion of “getting”
Is your focus on what you need, what you want? Remember that being in a relationship—a long-lasting, loving one—is much more about giving than getting. This is going to sound corny and cliche, but…
Start to consider how you can complete yourself.
That does NOT mean you won’t find a soul mate. Remember how we talked about how you need to stop focusing on lack to find a soul mate? This is one way to do it. This shifts the energy back to YOU.
Learn what it is you really need at a soul level and then work on meeting that deep need yourself.
- Live in gratitude for what you already have.
- Journal about all of the wonderful qualities you possess. Fall in love with yourself first.
- Get really comfortable and excited about what all you have to offer your soul mate — what you will have to give them when they arrive.
This one tweak in perspective can totally shift your energy and open universal doors.
4. Let go of the idea that your soul mate is going to be perfect
No one is perfect. Not you, not me, not even Beyonce.
Of course, rationally we all know that, but often in our longing to find a soul mate, we romanticize what it will be . We watch The Notebook and fantasize about the perfection of being deeply in love. But this is your wake up call.
A soul mate isn’t what you see in the movies. It’s a relationship that has some kinks to work out. You and your soul mate have past karma, so you decided to connect deeply in this lifetime to work them out.
Don’t get me wrong. A soul mate relationship can be a dream – a delightful bed of roses! But it’s possible you’ll get stuck with a thorn now and then 🙂So maybe you find a soul mate, but he doesn’t write you lipstick messages on the mirror. Does that mean he’s not the “one”? Of course not!
Maybe instead of writing poetry he brings you chicken soup when you have the flu. Okay, so maybe he doesn’t make the soup, he pours it a can and pops it in the microwave. So what? He’s not perfect, but he tried.
Or maybe when you go to the mall to try on a bazillion pairs of jeans, he holds your pocket book.
That’s love, people.
The point is: Don’t discount someone just because you see all their flaws. Let your heart guide you—it knows your soul mate’s soul and will connect when you are open to it.
5. Embrace your unique self
Talk to a Psychic by Phone Now (855) 692-4888
I mentioned this above, but it bears repeating. In our society, we are kinda obsessed with the external.
What’s really important though is the internal—the true us, the soul us.
We often hide our real self because we are afraid it will be shunned or laughed at. But I’m here to tell you to let your freak flag fly! Be your true, real, unique self!
- So you to wear shorts when it’s 20 degrees outside.
- You collect supplies from the craft store but have never scrapbooked a page, big whoop.
- You’re 35 years old and still to write with glitter pens (who doesn’t?).
- Keys? Yeah, you can never remember where you put them.
These little quirks that make you YOU are the qualities that your soul mate will find endearing.
Remember, you’ll find a soul mate no matter what —the Universe will see to that! Embracing your unique YOU will prepare you for being a fully-engaged soul mate partner when the perfect time has come.
6. Embrace manifestation
You are a manifesting machine, whether you realize it or not. The important thing to embrace first is that you manifest everything in your life, depending on what you focus on, what you think about, what you say, what you embrace.
So start manifesting wholeness and fulfillment in your life. Image what it will feel being with your soul mate and then manifest that, instead of more of what you are lacking.
7. Embrace your path
Some people are in a holding pattern, just killing time until “the one” shows up.
If you are tapping your toes and not moving forward in your life because you are afraid you will make the wrong choice—a choice that leads you away from your soul mate instead of towards them, make a change! Shake things up!
Remember, the Universe is going to make sure you connect with your soul mate. Your job is to live your authentic life! That’s when you will find a soul mate.
8. Embrace the relationship
When you do meet your soul mate, don’t rush in with guns blazing. Take your time and let the relationship develop naturally. Be friends. Get to really know each other.
Just because you are soul mates doesn’t mean that everything needs to happen at the speed of light. Trust, and let things unfold naturally. In the meantime, relax.
Focus on enjoying your own company and your own authentic life and you’ll notice you stop wondering how to find a soul mate…and that’s when they will appear in your life!
3 Ways to Find Your Soul Mate
There is a pervasive misconception that we have only one soul mate.
In reality, we will have many soul mates in our lifetime and throughout our journey. Some soul mate connections only occur briefly, while others are in place for most or all of our lives. Some are in-depth and rich, while others are seemingly simple or meaningless.
They all matter and have value.
There is never an encounter we are not meant to have – be it short, long or in-depth. We made an agreement before we arrived on Earth to live out our journey together and to shape our own soul growth.
Types of Soul Mates
1. Twin Flame – the other part or half of your soul
In most cases, your twin flame is not actually living and they do not experience human life at the same time as you. Rather, they are on the “other side” and are guiding and caring for you from there.
In some cases, this soul mate may indeed incarnate with you. When this happens, you will know this soul mate because the chemistry you share is highly charged. If you are apart from this person, there is very deep longing for them.
However, this person is not necessarily always a good match for you; the similarity is so immense that it makes for a chaotic relationship because you’re too a. In addition, they generally reflect everything about yourself that you don’t . To be compatible with this person, each must be very comfortable and at peace with their own higher self.
2. Companion – also known as “Kindred Spirit” or “Teacher Soul Mate”, who comes into your life for a particular reason and duration
They may be friends, teachers or mentors who have presented at particularly challenging times in your life and/or at a time when you may pursuing a very important goal.
These soul mates are voices of encouragement and support.
This soul mate could even be the person who appears briefly to help when your car breaks down, or that person who magically appears at just the right time to help you in moments of greatest need throughout your life.
3. Twin Souls – people with whom we share a close friendship and feel very comfortable and relaxed with
You have many prior lives with this person, and you will ly live many again with them. This soul mate connection is quite similar to the Companion Soul Mate, however the difference is the bond is stronger and longer.
This relationship is often a close friend or family member. There is often a highly spiritual or even telepathic connection with this person, and you may at times feel you don’t even need to use words to communicate.
You might also find that your life experiences parallel one another.
How Do You Find Your Soul Mate?
Here are a few exercises you can do to invite your soul mate into your life:
When you meditate, set the intention of the desire to meet your soul mate – ensuring that you state this specific intention out loud as a means of releasing it to the Universe. Learn to be aware of any signs, symbols and messages that manifest. They may come in your dreams, through your meditation, or when you least expect it.
2. Count your blessings
You cannot manifest anything into reality from a place of lack, sadness or giving attention to what is missing from your life. So, make lists each day of all the things you love, every thing from the warm socks on your feet, to your health and well-being.
3. Imagine your soul mate is present in your life now
For example, see yourself laughing at the dinner table with this person, traveling together or taking a walk. Say out loud, “I am in a deep-seated, loving relationship with a uniquely wonderful person. I am so happy.”Whatever the right words are to you, say them. Then, recognize how it makes you feel as you imagine this and say the words you have chosen. Does it bring tears of joy? Chills of excitement? Wonderful! This is where the power lies – it is in how you feel and the intention you release to the Universe.
The Universe does not know the difference between thought and reality, so this exercise of seeing your soul mate in your life as if it were reality is incredibly powerful.
Don’t give up on meeting your soul mate, they really are out there waiting to meet you, help you, or share your life with you. They often come when least expected, however by setting your intention to the Universe, having an open heart, and being thankful for what you have, your souls will collide when they’re meant to.
Do you believe in soul mates, and if so, do you think we have more than one?
What is a Soul Mate and Do We ALL Have One? ⋆ LonerWolf
What is a soul mate exactly and is it true that we all have one that we are destined to meet?
When most of us picture a soul mate couple, we tend to think of Romeo and Juliet, Tristan and Isolde, or Elizabeth Bennet and Mr.
Darcy, and the intense, impassioned, and whirlwind romance that defined their relationships (and left us with painful throbbing hearts).
But while these exhilarating and often tragic love stories gave us a glimmer of hope that our own love stories could be just as enchanting, in reality we struggle with romances that are lackluster at best and completely incompatible at worst.
While some of us have gone through as many relationships as tissues in a box, others of us have had sparse but long-term relationships that wound up ending, and finally, some of us have never had a relationship, ever. So what’s the deal with this whole soul mate thing? And why do so few of us end up with the “ideal” partner or soul connection?
What is a Soul Mate (REALLY)?
There are so many misconceptions about soul mates out there due to wishful thinking and idealism. For example, let’s do a game. Here it is: in the next few seconds I want you to pause and try to define what a “soul mate” is … one, two, three … pause … reflect.
What is a soul mate to you?
To most people (and most ly to you too), soul mates are generally thought of as people who stick by your side forever – we’re talking your entire lifespan. They’re also idealized as people who complete you and make your life infinitely better than it once was. While this may be true in some respects, in others it isn’t.
So what is a soul mate? In my experience, this is what really defines a soul mate:
- Soul mates are your best friends. They’re also your romantic and sexual partners. (You can also have very deep connections with friends, family members and animals – I refer to these as soul friends – but other people also refer to them as soul mates).
- Soul mates are your mirrors. They reflect back to you your own flaws, insecurities, dreams and strengths to help you grow to the fullest. You can rely on them to be honest with you, completely honest, even to the point of not sparing your feelings because they care about you that much.
- Soul mates are your spiritual catalysts. They don’t complete you, but they do help you to become the best version of yourself possible. Why don’t they complete you? Because you are already complete at your core, and throughout the course of your life you are in the process of rediscovering that.
- Soul mates are your confidants and teachers. Sometimes the lessons they teach are intentional, but often the lessons they teach are unintentional and are a by-product of your relationship with them. Because they understand you so deeply, soul mates also make powerful confidants, helping you through tough times and inspiring you to do and be your very best.
- Soul mates feel very “familiar.” This is possibly because you have spent many past lives with them. Something between the two of you just clicks, as though you have been friends and lovers forever.
- Soul mates often know you better than you know yourself. Therefore, they can empathize with you at a core level.
- Soul mates vibrate at the same frequency as you. This is just a fancy way of saying that soul mates not only share your s, tastes and goals, but they also share your deeper life values, beliefs and dreams. You both “get” each other on a DNA level.
- Soul mates love you unconditionally. You also love them unconditionally. Although it may not be possible for soul mates to always stay together, it is impossible for soul mates to harbor feelings of hatred for each other for long periods of time. Despite what they do, you still love them, and they still love you.
- Soul mates aren’t perfect. They have their annoying flaws, gross habits and strange quirks, but they are still amazing people deep down.
- Soul mates aren’t always immediately recognizable. Love at first sight isn’t a myth, but it also isn’t the only way you can discover who your soul mate is. Often soul mates appear in various “disguises” in our lives.
- Soul mates don’t always stay with you for a lifetime. This is an extremely harmful myth that I’d love to squash once and for all! Soul mates don’t always stay until the end, but this is not a bad thing. We to think that our lovers will be there forever because it is a comforting and sentimental thought. But sometimes life has different plans for us. Unfortunately the destruction of this ideal has wrought untold amounts of misery in people’s lives that I have witnessed firsthand. Sometimes soul mates are there for only a season, and sometimes they are there for a lifetime. But whatever the case, enjoy the ride.
- There is the possibility to find multiple soul mates – although most people only tend to find one person who they are deeply compatible with. I personally have never had more than one soul mate/twin flame, so I can’t speak from experience. But I have known other people who have claimed to have had multiple profound relationships.
Do We ALL Have Soul Mates?
This is a difficult question to answer because it depends on your level of soulful maturity.
Can a reactive, materialistic and self-hating person stuck in old patterns of dogmatic belief and fear-driven world perceptions find a soul mate? It isn’t ly.
Why? Because in order to authentically give love, you must first have some amount of self-love. And in order to welcome the unsettling changes and ego-dissolution that soul mates bring, you need to be in an open-minded, receptive, and trusting place.
I believe that everyone has at least one soul friend in life, and we all have many soul teachers (discover what soul friends and teachers are here), but soul mates …? Attracting a person into your life who is genuinely compatible with you requires inner work. How can you discover who your soul mate is without firstly knowing who you really are and what you really want life deep down? You’ll always be scrambling around in the dark.
This is the precise reason why so many people struggle to find “The One” in their lives: because of their abject lack of self-knowledge, understanding and love.
So many of us carry this belief that someone or something else outside of ourselves will “complete us” when all along the answers lie within us.
Soul mates just help us to realize this by opening our hearts through the power of love.
So my answer is this: we all have the opportunity to find soul mates, but we don’t always have the capacity. How can I understand what a soul mate is if I don’t yet have any understanding of the soul? How can I experience the unconditional love of a soul mate union when I continue to hate myself and other people?
Discover profound insights and practices that will help you to access deep levels of love and freedom. Explore soul retrieval, shadow work, and more. Start your Spiritual Awakening journey now!
Of course, I’m not saying that you have to be perfect or enlightened to find your soul mate, but you do need to be actively undergoing the process of spiritual evolution. Our mindsets and our values determine our reality.
If I have the mindset of being poor and destitute, my emotional life will reflect that.
If I value fame, status and money, my reality will reflect that whether it be through my big million dollar mansion or my impoverished relationships – or both.
You may or may not have the capacity to find a soul mate at the moment, I don’t know. But if you’re pretty confident that you do have the capacity – keep holding on to that confidence.
Sometimes life makes us wait for reasons beyond our comprehension, but the reasons are always wise and for our own good. On the other hand, if you don’t feel as though you have the capacity to find a soul mate at the moment, don’t fret.
As I said above, you can soulfully mature through the process of cultivating self-love, understanding and acceptance. This will open the door to many exciting possibilities in your life.
Finally, don’t overlook the possibility that you may have already found your soul mate! I have known quite a few people who for many years were completely oblivious to the fact that they had already found “The One.
” Unfortunately, they were continuing to chase useless, unrealistic ideals that blinded them to the beauty of what they had.
So remember to investigate whether your soul mate is already in your life right now, right underneath your nose!
Why don’t you share with me below your own experience of finding – or not finding – your soul mate? Do you have any tips or recommendations of your own?
If you would to continue reading about soul mates, feel free to explore below: