Prayer Of Thanks For My Work Colleagues
11+ Best Farewell Letter Samples (for Boss, Client, Colleagues etc.)
A farewell letter is a friendly, soft and heart-warming letter that is written to bid good bye to friends, colleagues or relatives.
Whether you are graduating from college, switching over job, retiring or leaving the current place of residence, it’s always good to write a farewell letter.
This is the polite thing do and also a medium that describes the cherished moments and challenging situation from the past along with wishful statements for a better and prosperous future.
The following are guidelines that will help you to write a perfect farewell letter.
Send it on your last working day– farewell letter should be sent on your last working day after finishing all your tasks. This is very important because your colleagues will have sufficient time to say goodbye and also give you a chance to chat with them.
Be specific – consider writing it only to the people you have worked with. If possible, mention names of people who inspired you to write this letter.
Try to share beautiful moments and deliver a promise to cherish them throughout the lifetime. You should also write it in a way to show that those memories will live with you forever.
This will help to make the individual you are leaving behind feel special.
What to Include in a Farewell Letter?
Gratitude– in your letter, you should appreciate and thank all your colleagues for the help and support. You should thank them for their love, support, care, kindness and help during the tenure. This will help to show them that every moment you spent together was meaningful.
Prayers and wishes– when writing a farewell letter, prayers and wishes are deliberately most essential component. Try to end the letter with prayers and wishes for the ones being left behind. Include how much you will miss them in future and how valuable they are.
Why and where you are going– honesty is the best way to handle you situation. Although you don’t want to go into details of why and where you are going, but a simple explanation can make you farewell far sweeter for those who are naturally curious.
Contact details– include your contact information that will keep you connected with your colleagues.
Farewell Letter Format
The format of the letter should be as follows.
(Salutation)Dear (First Name) or Mr. /Mrs. (Last Name)(The body)
You should always use the first paragraph to let your colleagues know that you are leaving, and also include where and when you are going. Avoid including anything negative about why you are going.
In the second paragraph of the body, thank your colleagues for all their love and support.
In the third paragraph, include your contact information and let them know how they can get you.
Lastly, in the last paragraph, repeat your thanks.
Sample Farewell Letters
I would to take this opportunity to let you know that I will be leaving my position at ABC Company. My departure will be on August 10. My family and I will be moving to Canada since my wife was offered a new position at a distinguished hospital there.
I would to thank each of you for every experience shared, friendship made and the good times we had together.
I would all of you to know that working alongside you was very rewarding and i really appreciate all the help you have extended to me through tough times. It makes me wish that I had the chance to work with you more.Words are not enough to express my gratitude but i pray that one day our paths can cross again in future.
It doesn’t mean that am saying goodbye forever. You can still reach me at my personal email at (email@example.com) or my cell phone, 555-555-555.
Thank you again and wish the company more success.
Mr. John James
Sample Farewell Letter to Teacher
While taking the time to write farewell letters may seem a waste at first, they can prove to be very beneficial. When you are leaving a job it is important to stay on the good side of your colleagues.
In the future they can provide you with help in your next career, be a good reference, or they may be able to help you in different situations.
However, writing a farewell letter can be difficult at times, that is why using a sample farewell letter template can make things simpler and clearer. By using an outline template, you will save time and have a more professional letter.
Tips for writing a Farewell Letter:
- Express Gratitude – This letter is an opportunity to share your appreciation for everyone you were able to work with. Make sure you express your thanks and appreciation to your coworkers.
- Short and Simple – No one wants to read an entire novel, so keep things short and simple.
- Contact Method – Make sure to leave a way for your coworkers to contact you after you leave. This can be an email, phone number, or even your LinkedIn account information.
- Personal is best – Make it personalized for each person. They will be able to determine a mass message, and a personal one.
- Timing is everything – Mail it so that they receive it before your last day, but no more than 3 days before you leave. This provides you time to say goodbye in person.
Using a template will save you time on your Farewell letter, and will make it more professional. Templates are a good method to create uniformity and also personalize in your letters. While you should make each letter unique, the template will aid in the letter outline, and ideas of what to write.
If you are at loss of words to what to write in a farewell thank you card or email to your colleagues then you have reached the right spot.
Here is an excellent collection of sample farewell thank you messages and goodbye messages for friends and colleagues that you can send after farewell.
Read on to find the perfect thank you farewell message which you can use to write in a card, email or SMS.
Also check our collection on photo album title ideas on Farewell Photo Book Titles and Reply to Farewell Messages.
- Dear colleagues, time has come to part away from you. I had a lovely time working with you all. Thank you so much for your support guys! I am really going to miss you!
- With a grateful heart I share the feelings with you on this last day of my work today. Thank you friends for helping me to become a more experienced chap!
- Dear colleagues, I have been working here for long and have gained loads of experience with you all. Thank you for all the cooperation that you extended to me.
- Thank you friends for your great company here. Today is the last day of my service. Though I retire from my service today, your memories will always be with me.
- With grateful regards I thank you all, my dear colleagues, for the great opportunity that I got to share my services with you. I wish you all the best and thank you for your cherished friendship.
- Dear friends, we sudied together all these years and spent our feelings and emotions in this institution. Today, we separate to different parts of the world. Though physically we depart, we are together in hearts. Thank you friends.
- Thank you all for your valuable friendship and cooperation that helped me greatly to work together. Thank you guys and keep in touch!
- I take this opportunity of sending you a thank you note to express my grateful regards to you, my friends and colleagues. I really enjoyed working with you all! And I am really going to miss our coffee breaks together!
- Thank you friends and colleagues for all your support, guidance and cooperation. I am really going to miss you guys!
Farewell Thank You Messages to Boss/ Sample Farewell Thank You Messages to Boss/Farewell Thank You Wordings For Boss
Before leaving your office it is nice to say thanks to your boss. Moreover, sending a farewell thank you message to boss is a great way to show your appreciation to the opportunity you had working with your boss.
Here is a list of sample farewell thank you messages to boss to choose from, so go ahead and find the perfect wording to convey your farewell thank you wishes to your boss.
- Today is my last day working with you and I would to say thank you for everything we had since day one. Thank you for the trainings, advices and tips; it really help me a lot to become a better person and grow professionally. Your guidance and mentoring was truly helpful. Thank you so much Sr. /Mam.
- Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with your team. It was a great journey! Truly, it is so hard to bid farewell but I hope we can remain in touch. Thank you very much boss!
- Thank you boss for all you have done. You are such a great boss for me! You have been a good friend to me. Thank you and goodbye!
- Before leaving I would to take this opportunity to thank you because you made my work life easier and efficient. You are a good boss ever! Thank you!
- I’m sad to leave but I have to face my new endeavours. You have been so good to me and I would you to know that I thank you for everything. I will miss you and I will take all your professional advices with me. Thank you my boss!
- Saying farewell and goodbye to a great and cool boss you is hard. I’m gonna miss your magnanimous personality on the office floor. I know I can be professional and competent enough on my next endeavour because you trained me well. Thank you sr./mam (name)!
- Bosses you are one in a million. Thank you for all you have done to me. You certainly become a part of my life. I will miss you and I will take all your words with me. I know that you are also happy with what I have chosen in life. Farewell my boss!
- I’m so lucky to be trained under your supervision. You are the boss/leader that every employee would dream. Because of your words and professional advices, I’m now confident to face my new endeavour because you enlightened my minds with good deeds and concepts in life.
- Bosses you are rare. You are so professional and the best mentor ever! Thank you boss for all you have done to us, and goodbye!
- There is a saying that good things should come to an end. And today, before we end up everything, we would to appreciate you as a good boss. You are so professional and it means a lot to us. Thank you boss and we will miss you all the time!
- Working with you for several years is such a blessing. You are the boss who inspired me a lot in so many ways. I have learned the real essence of working and hardship. I will miss you and I will pray for you. Thank you my boss for everything.
- It is so sad knowing you have to go. Sr. /Mam, I would you to know that you are such a good boss. All the years, I have learned a lot. Thank you for the trainings, words and assistance you showed towards to me as well as to my colleagues. More power and God bless!
- It’s hard for us to see you go. We ask ourselves why you have to go and leave our office. But if this is the destiny, then we have to face it then. I would you to know that we are so blessed having boss you. Thank you for everything. We will miss you boss.
- It’s mixed emotion. We are sad because our best boss is leaving. But there’s a joy in our hearts knowing that you are going to trained people and make them professional just what you did to us. God bless boss!
Farewell Thank You Messages to Friends/ Sample Farewell Thank You Messages to Friends
Send the sweetest farewell message to your dear friend. Here you will find an excellent collection of short and sweet farewell messages for friends.
Express how much you will miss him/her. Send your friend the perfect farewell message that he/she will remember forever. Read on to find the perfect sample farewelll thank you message.
- We have shared years of great friendship and companionship. But the hardest of all has now come. Saying goodbye to a friend you is a bleeding heart. Though it’s hard but we must to. Goodbye (name) and thank you for the laughters and tears we shared together.
- Goodbye to the coolest buddy ever. But for me this is not the end. For me, end always signifies new beginnings. The new phase of our friendship is just about to begin. Stay in touch!
- True friends never say goodbye. So today before you go, I would to say “see you soon”. Have fun in your new life. Always remember that I’m just a phone call away.
- You are friend forever! Thank you for all the memories and friendship. You better stay in touch!
- Saying goodbye is not easy to do especially to a special friend you. I’m looking forward to see you again. I will miss you! Thank you for being a good friend to me.
- I will surely miss everything about you. Your presence, your laugh and your love. Take care of yourself and I can’t wait for you to come back. Take care my friend and goodbye!
- Seeing you go is not easy for me. It not only bring tears in my eyes but also in my heart. I wish you all the best. I’m your best-friend so I’m giving you all my understanding in your decision to leave. God bless and remember that I’m always here for you. Goodbye my dear friend!
- How I wish that our friendship has no end. But you need to go and say goodbye. I have nothing to do but to give you all my wishes and understanding. Though my heart is filled with sadness, I will still keep our friendship in my heart. Goodbye and always take care of yourself. See u soon!
- Saying goodbye in every relationship is the hardest part. I don’t’ want to think that our friendship is about to end. I’m still a friend of yours and you were always my best friend.
- Not just a friend, but you are a brother/sister to me. All those memories and funny moments we had will always stay fresh in my mind. Keep in touch my dear. Though we are far from each other, we are near with these memories. Thank you and goodbye!
- From the bottom of my heart, I want to say thank you for a good friend you. I hope you will achieve all your dreams as you go. Keep in mind that you can count on me. I will miss you so much!
- Goodbye my dear friend. I will never forget a person you. You are wonderful in so many ways. Thank you for all the memories. See you again!
- You are such a precious friend. I think it would be hard to adjust living a life without your presence. Thank you for the love, care and support as a friend. I will surely miss you.
- It’s sad to hear you saying goodbye. But everything happens for a purpose. I’m just looking forward for your success and hope to see you again.
- Thank you for being a good friend to me. I will treasure our friendship forever. Goodbye my dear and keep in touch ok? I will miss you so much!
“,”author”:””,”date_published”:null,”lead_image_url”:”//1.bp.blogspot.com/-cVOFG6JXqxo/VMOgWoyswPI/AAAAAAAABt0/VhAAoU2QQJE/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/t%C3%A9l%C3%A9chargement.jpg”,”dek”:null,”next_page_url”:null,”url”:”//thankyoumessagesforyou.blogspot.com/p/farewell-thank-you-messages-to_18.html”,”domain”:”thankyoumessagesforyou.blogspot.com”,”excerpt”:”Farewell Thank You Messages to Colleagues, Sample Farewell Thank You Messages to Co-workers, Sample Farewell Thank You Messages to Colleagues; Farewell Thank You Messages to Co-workers, Farewell Thank…”,”word_count”:1718,”direction”:”ltr”,”total_pages”:1,”rendered_pages”:1}
When leaving the company, how to say goodbye
When you're leaving a company, you may want to write a farewell letter to say goodbye and thank your co-workers. It lets people know some important information.
Farewell Note DO's:
- Do let people know when your last day is, your contact info, and maybe your reason for leaving (retirement, new position, new career).
- Use your best judgment when deciding who should receive your goodbye letter. Maybe just your boss, maybe your immediate group, maybe the whole company– but only if it's a small one.
- Let people know who to direct questions to in your absence.
Farewell Note DON'Ts:
- Don't burn bridges. This is not a chance to tell someone off.
- Don't be mushy or wax philosophical on life. Keep it professional; say farewell, thank you, and best of luck.
- Don't brag about your new position.
Farewell and Thank You Note Samples
I wanted to let you know that today is my last day at [Current Company]. I will be starting a new position at [New Company] next month.
I have enjoyed my time here and will miss the team. Thank you for all the support, insights, and help you have provided me over the past 3 years.
I can be reached at my personal email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at home, 555-767-1234. Please keep in touch!
Thanks again for everything.
Dear Mr. Crowthers,
Before I leave, I wanted to remind you what a pleasure it was working for you these last 2 years. I appreciated your support and management style and feel I learned a great deal here.
I hope we can stay in touch; my personal email address is email@example.com.
Best of luck to you!
It is with mixed emotions that I send this email. As some of you know, I have accepted a position at another company. It was not an easy decision to make because I truly enjoy working with all of you here at [Current Company].
I would to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation to my friends and colleagues. I have learned a great deal from you and will miss your company. It has been a great pleasure working with you all.
Best wishes to you.
As you may know, today is my last day with [Current Company]. I have recently accepted an offer from [New Company] in Dallas, Texas and will be moving there shortly. I will miss California but am looking forward to returning to Texas, which is where my wife and I are from and still have family.I would to take this opportunity to thank my colleagues and let you all know how I've enjoyed working with you these past few years. I wish you all success in the future and am grateful for the opportunity to work with you.
Please direct all work-related issues to Myra Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Thank you Myra for helping me with this transition.) You may also contact me personally at email@example.com.
Thanks again for everything.
As you know, my last day at [Current Company] is [date].
Before I go, I wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed my time here. Thank you all for your support, patience, and friendship over the past year. You are a special group of people and I will definitely miss you.
I can be reached at my personal email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at home, 555-767-1234. Please keep in touch!
Thanks again for everything.
Farewell Thank You for Co-Worker's Contribution
If someone who works for you is leaving, that's another good reason to write a farewell thank you note; to thank them for their contributions. Here's how:
I wanted to let everyone know that Candace Cane will be moving on from the company this Friday. As many of you know, Candy has been an important member of our team and was an instrumental contributor on a number of high profile projects. Her strong work ethic, attention to detail, and persistence will be sorely missed.
Please all join me in thanking Candy for her invaluable efforts these past 2 years and wish her the best of luck in her future endeavors.
Farewell Thank You from Boss
As you know, our department will be closing soon. I wanted to take a moment to say farewell and let you know how much I've enjoyed working with all of you. I have enjoyed my time here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you.
Thank you for your support over the years. I wish you all well in your future endeavors.
Example goodbye letter for co-workers | Farewell letters for colleagues
You've had some laughs, you've had some tears, and now it's time to write a goodbye letter to a workplace that has become a real community.
In some special workplaces, the people are more than just colleagues, they are people whom you've enjoyed seeing every day, and whom you will miss when you go. People who help each other feel good about themselves and proud of what they achieve together.
It's a shame to leave but even worse would be not to tell them that they mattered to you and that you were so glad to have worked with them.
If this describes how you feel right now, then the following real-life farewell letters to colleagues should help you.
Trust me, the authors of the letters below spent a long time wondering what to write, and how to express all their years of appreciation in just one letter, which is exactly what is looming in front of you!
For those of you who haven't had a glowing time at work, the last example is worded neutrally to show your appreciation for the people who made your time bearable, adding limited contact details to ensure you can weed out those you don't , and develop relationships further with those you do .
Goodbye letter 1: Mine site
Well, the time has come to say goodbye to everyone that has made me smile here over the last few (and more) years.A company is more than just a workplace, it is the people that give it soul. I would just to say that there have been many great people here, both past and present, that have made the job truly enjoyable.
This resulted in laughter and practical jokes that are still evident on the tea-room walls. The “Girl Posse” at a time when we had all Female Team leaders and we scared the boys.
The life at camp drinking tadpole water and having all of us around the one television set, and watching Jim ruin another meal by putting mandarins in it at the end. I would to put out a special mention to Jason for picking the right people for the job here and it turned into a real family.
We all had a job to do, we all respected each other and we got along. I know that this is one of the rare special workplaces where that ever happens.
We feel that we have been through all of the highs and lows together from brain tumours to engagements, and it is not often that you want to come back to work to spend time with a group of friends. It was a special time.
Professionally, it is rare to actually discover something new, and I am proud to be in the team that discovered [A, B and C].
You also don’t often get to see a project the whole way through and I feel honoured to have been given the privilege to see this project blossom over the last 3 years from the intial discovery all the way to closure. I apologise to all that had to wake me up in the middle of the night to give me updates or saw me in my pyjamas and safety boots at in the middle of the night checking that everything was going all right. I know it wasn’t pretty.Special thanks go to Michael (my Brains trust), Janine and John for keeping me organised and doing the real work. I am not sure what the future will bring but I am sure that it will involve many cups of tea.I hope that everyone achieves what will make them happy. Good luck in the future.
Are the examples on this page too long?
Are they a bit too sentimental?Just want a short email to say goodbye, so that you can disappear quickly and quietly?
Click for some farewell emails!
Goodbye letter 2: Exploration camp
Hello all,Well, as per tradition I am sending out my goodbye letter, except that as one of the last to leave, most of the people who I have come to know aren’t here anymore…sniff, sniff.
I have seen many changes here from the day that Andrew and I inserted the first official peg into the ground to the very successful and well kept site it is almost 2 years later. The one thing that hasn’t changed over that time has been the feeling of being here.
The culture that was set at the beginning is a testimony to this place, the feeling that you can express an idea, the can-do attitudes, the cooperation of all departments, regardless of what needs to be done, and oh! the morning teas! has been said before, it has been a pleasure to work here, but more than that – it has been the privilege to have met and mixed with the people. I guess in the early days we didn’t have any choice but to get along, especially when you have a dozen people jammed into a single portable.
I have enjoyed my time here, albeit shortened, and I will miss all that this place represents. I will especially miss this part of the outback. I think we all know that this is God's country, and once we work here, it's in our blood.
But with any special place it is the people who make it more special and it will be those I will miss the most.
Even though we are moving to new horizons in different directions, we will always have our memories of this place.
I won't mention anyone in particular, as it will take way too long, and my fingers are getting tired!(But if you feel a gossip in my last hours here of trying to fill in time, you know where to find me!)
I am sure reunions and catch-ups will, if not often, be full of laughs and good times, so if anyone feels the urge to contact me, here are my details:Phone : 123456789Email: email@example.comAnd of course .Goodbye, good luck and you never know, see you later!Over and Out.JJ
Sorry to abandon you, Thank you for your light
I just wanted to let you all know, on my last day here, that I truly admire and respect my colleagues for the courage, inner strength and humour so many of you have shown me. While I am sorry I'm not able to continue working with you, I hope to apply everything I have learned from you to future opportunities, including [company name] where I will be working from [date].
I want you know that all of your efforts mattered. All of the clients in other departments and outside the company have benefitted from the services/products you provide. The world is a better place because of you. Please don't ever forget that.
I wish you all the best of luck,[Name] [LinkedIn profile]
Home › Farewell Letters › Goodbye Letter to Co-workers (Top)
Prayer for work colleagues
by Natalie (New York)
dear lord, i am a young girl living alone in new york city. as hard as i try, i cannot tell who is real or not in this town. who is honest and speaking truth in your name or who is insincere.
I do not want to struggle anymore and I ask kindly oh Lord that you make anew my working relationships and friendships so only those closest to you oh lord in mind and heart come into my life and influence me.
I want to take care of my family using my gifts and I wish to be guided in the most right way, in the most correct manner in service of this undertaking and of the creative energy you have given me oh lord.
I do not want to be lusted after or controlled, i simply want the opportunity to do good work and take care of my family. thank you all and god bless you with love and protection throughout your life.
Return to Daily Devotional
In the United States today, so many people are unemployed. Some are fearful of being laid off. Others wonder about promotions. Many are looking for better jobs. There are a number of issues facing our country today regarding employment. Here are 7 prayers that you can pray about specific needs in the workplace.
Prayer for Work
Most Merciful Father,
I’m at my wits end, Lord. I feel I have tried every avenue to find work and yet I have not gotten a single phone call about my applications that I have sent out. Lord, I want to provide for my family.
I want to make a steady income that can pay my rent/mortgage and provide meals for my spouse and children. Lord, you know what is best for me and I lay these burdens at your throne now.
You are good all of the time, Father, and I am placing my trust in you this day. I love you Lord! Amen
Jobs at Risk
You already know before I speak what I am going to say. Nothing I say is a surprise to You and yet You yearn for my voice daily. I love You, God, because You love me as Your own child. I bring you a huge burden today, Lord. My company is downsizing because they are losing money. O gracious Lord, my department was told about potential lay-offs. I plead with You now, Father.
Please keep my position safe. I am scared for my future, Lord. I pray for Your peace that truly passes all understanding. Give me an ease of mind as I continue to work at my job. Lord, if I am laid off, it is because You have allowed it and I pray that You would have another open door ready for me to walk through. You are King, Father, and I trust in Your will this day.
You have blessed me with so much, Father. I have a wonderful family and church family. I thank you for Your love and I must lay a burden at Your feet. Father, You know about the promotion that I may get. Lord, it would be a huge blessing to receive it. I am not putting my faith in money, Lord. My faith is in You only.
If You allow me this promotion, I will use it faithfully as You see fit. I will be responsible with it and pay off existing debts and I will continue to tithe at church. Father, I am giving this completely to You and whatever Your decision is, I will thank You because You are loving, gracious and generous even in poverty.
I love You, Abba Father. Amen
“While there are many problems facing us all at our jobs, we have one ultimate solution and that is to trust fully in God.”
I praise You because You love me in spite of all of my failures and weaknesses. You wash me in Your Word and clean my soul up more with each passage I read. Father, I bring You a burden this day. I feel I am stuck in a dead end job with no possibility of promotion. I am barely floating above water right now.
You have blessed me with other talents that I could potentially use in other career fields. Father, if You are willing, I pray for You to open a door to a different career for me. I would love to use the talents You have given me to provide for my family. Where You lead, I will follow.
I praise Your name, Lord! Amen
Am I Transparent?
Blessed be Your name always. You have set my feet on a solid rock, Jesus Christ. I thank You, Jesus, for Your bravery and love that saved me from my sins on the cross. I will praise You forever! Lord, I feel a doormat at work.
I have tried to promote ideas to better the work environment while cutting down on costs. Management usually pacifies me with words they will not follow through on. They say, “we will consider it” but I know they forget about me as soon as they walk away.Father, You have provided me this job and I am grateful for it. I pray that you will soften the hearts of the leadership there. I don’t even care if they reject every idea of mine, Father. I just want to them to actually care and consider my suggestions.
I just want to be seen as a person and not an object to make them money. I love You, Lord and I will follow You wherever You lead. I love You! Amen
Struggles with Co-workers
You are abounding in grace and mercy for Your children. I am so thankful that You call me Your child. Lord, work is getting stressful because of the environment I am in. Father, there are many people who hate You there and they make my life miserable because they know that I love You.
I trust in James as it says, “Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds.” (James 1:2) I realize the benefit of being persecuted for believing in Jesus and I gladly accept whatever comes my way. Lord, I pray that You would soften the hearts of my co-workers. I will keep planting seeds, Lord.
I pray that they will let you water them. I love you, Father. Amen
Oh Merciful Father,
My company has lost a great man to a tragic accident and his life was taken from him. Father, many people at work really loved this man and everyone is lost right now. Father, I pray for strength while I am grieving.
Lord, use me to show Your love to all of those hurting at my job. I want to be the light that shines in the darkness, Father. I really need Your strength though. Carry me, Lord, as I help carry others through this difficult time.
You are my strength when I am weak, Lord. I love You, Father. Amen
While there are many problems facing us all at our jobs, we have one ultimate solution and that is to trust fully in God. God knows what is best for us in all circumstances. I pray that you will trust in God fully with your employment burdens, wants and needs as you continue to live a life worthy of the calling. God bless you all.
Trust the Lord Bible Verses and Life Application
Would you to get the daily question in your messenger? Just click the button below to get started.
as: employment, Prayers, Work
Share this post
: | | | |
To maintain a working relationship with co-workers who are hard to get along with, use this prayer for them and for yourself.
Difficult to get along with co-worker’s prayer:
What about the difficult co-worker that everybody struggles to get along with, or at least you do. If you have lived long enough you already know that relationships in and the workplace can be difficult.
As Christians we are called to love all people, bosses, even those who seem to be difficult to get along with.
Matthew 5:46 says “If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much.”
Here is a prayer to pray for difficult co-worker relationships:
Example: I know that you are well aware of the struggles I have with relating to is always so negative and it seems whenever I give a suggestion or say something there is always a loud and negative response that gives that goes against whatever I say. I can’t seem to understand why there is so much animosity between us and it certainly makes me want to stay as far away from as possible. I feel anxious and stressed out about even going into work knowing that I will have to deal with this situation.
After telling God about the difficult relationship, continue praying this prayer:
My first reaction when relationships are difficult is to just stay away and have no involvement with the individual but I know that you call me to set an example for Christ and to love all who I encounter.
I am asking for your help today and asking you to show me how to understand so that we can have a healthy work relationship that who knows may turn into a friendship because you work in mysterious ways.
I pray for today that you will show touch in a special way. I pray that you will bless and that would have an encounter with you today that will cause to be transformed.
I pray that you would heal the inner hurts and pains experienced in life that are having an effect on their means to relate and communicate with me and with others.
I pray that you would give a heart of flesh in replace for what seems to be a heart of stone.
I pray that through me and others in life that you would let your love be known to .
This seems such a difficult tasks when I look at it through my eyes but I know that it is not too difficult for you.I know that your works are perfect to perform in us what you desire to accomplish in and through us and I believe that you are working on and that you have a purpose and a plan for their life.
Your word is clear according to John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son so that whosoever would believe in him would not perish but have everlasting life”. I pray that if do not know you that they would find salvation through Jesus Christ and that through my life that the light of Christ would shine for to see that there is something different about me.
I pray for whatever may be going on beneath the surface with that would cause them to hurt or act out the way that does.
I pray for peace in the home, I pray for relationships in the home, I pray for financial situations, I pray for healing for any health issues or anything that may be going on that feels alone with or that it is too much to bear.
I pray that will find healing, deliverance, and wholeness that only comes through a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
Father God, I know that when I pray that you hear me and that you will move in this situation.
No matter how long it may take for change to be noticeable, I pray that you would change me also in the process so that I do not feel overwhelmed or stressed or anxious around this person but that I will give it all over to you and allow you to work through me to love and to show kindness, and compassion to and this come through humbling myself under your mighty righteous hand. For, I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength”.
In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Other Helpful Articles:
Stressful work relationships prayer action plan
Prayer for bosses, supervisors and those in authority in your workplace
Prayer for co-workers
Family Problems prayer
Copyright Sondra Green 2014. All rights reserved.