Prayer of Thanks for My Wedding Anniversary
40 Powerful Blessings to Pray over Your Marriage
Marriage is a gift – an amazing blessing from God. Yet often, the greatest gifts in life are not always cherished the way they should be. Maybe because life gets busy, or we get hurried and distracted. Maybe because we start to take one another for granted. Or we disagree and let resentments hang on longer than they should.
Life gets hard.
The baggage we bring along from our past doesn’t help much either. What worked for us as two individuals, coping with the everyday stresses of life, may not work so well when joined as “one.
” We spin our wheels comparing our own marriage to the next one over, complaining about the problems; falsely thinking it might propel the other to action. We long for brighter tomorrows, but instead get stuck, in regret and hurt. We begin to drift away.
And sadly, many times, we start looking for the nearest door marked “Exit.”
There’s a battle over marriages today, and the enemy would love nothing more than to destroy yours, and to bring.you.down.
Don't let him win.
The enemy's aim – to destroy. God’s aim – to build up.
In all of the talk about marriage, defending our views, or pointing out differences, we have to ask ourselves one question…have we prayed? I mean, really prayed, consistently, over time? And if we’re not, then who is?
God promises in Isaiah 55:11 that His word will not return empty, without accomplishing great things.
There’s no magic formula in praying verses and words, but there is power through the Spirit of God. And there’s power in His Truth to bring forgiveness, healing, renewal, and restoration – no matter how bad things may seem. His reach is big. His love is huge. His grace covers all.
Prayer + God’s Word = Power – the pathway for Him to do miraculous things.
40 Powerful Wedding and Marriage Blessings to Pray Over Your Spouse:
We praise you for your love and faithfulness. We thank you for huge grace. We thank you that you give us the power to love well. Thank you for my spouse. Thank you for the gift of marriage. Thank you that you’re for us; that you fight for us.
Thank you that you are Redeemer, and you have good in store. We confess, some days, marriage gets tough, and we blow it – again. We ask that you would make us more you. Please fill our marriage and lives with truth and cover it with blessing.
Lord, we pray for…
Adoration – “My beloved is mine and I am his.” Song of Songs 2:16
Belief – “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved-you and your household.” Acts 16:31
Blessing – “He blesses the home of the righteous.” Prov. 3:33
Commitment – “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” Ecc. 4:12
Courage – “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Josh. 1:9
Discernment – “And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ.” Phil. 1:9-10
Encouragement – “Do not let any unwholesome talk come your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.” Ephesians 4:29
Endurance – “Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.” 1 Cor. 13:7-8
Faithfulness – “Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.” Prov. 3:3-4
Favor – “May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us, establish the work of our hands…” Ps. 90:17
Forgiveness – “Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.” Eph. 4:32
Friendship – “Two are better than one…if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion.” Ecc. 4:9-10
Fruitfulness – “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.” Gal. 5:22-23
Generosity – “A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.” Prov. 11:25
Gentleness – “Walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.” Eph. 4:1-3
Grace – “Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” Col. 4:6
Health – “Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.” Prov. 16:24
Hope – “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you hope and a future.” Jer. 29:11
Humility – “Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.” Phil. 2:3-4
Integrity – “Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out.” Prov. 10:9
Intimacy – “Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.” 1 Cor. 7:5
Joy – “May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.” Prov. 5:18
Kindness – “She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.” Prov. 31:26
Love – “May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other…” 1Thess. 3:12
Oneness – “They are no longer two but one flesh. What God has joined together, let no man separate.” Matt. 19:6
Peace – “May there be peace within your walls…” Ps. 122:7
Protection – “The Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.” 2 Thess. 3:3
Provision – “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” Phil. 4:19
Purity – “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.” Ps. 19:14
Purpose – “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.” Rom. 8:28
Respect – “Let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.” Eph. 5:33
Self-Control – “For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.” 2 Tim. 1:7
Servant-Hearted – “As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Josh. 24:15
Strength – “The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.” Ps. 29:11
Submission – “Submit to one another reverence for Christ.” Eph. 5:21
Thankfulness – “Pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thess. 5:17-18
Trust – “There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear.” 1 John 4:18
Understanding – “Husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way…” 1 Peter 3:7
Value – “A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.” Prov. 31:10
Wisdom – “Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.” Prov. 4:23
Let your favor shine on us as we seek after you.
In Jesus’ name,
You may also want to read our prayer to use during a wedding ceremony: A Prayer to Pray At Weddings
Debbie McDaniel is a writer, pastor's wife, mom to three amazing kids (and a lot of pets). Join her each morning on Fresh Day Ahead's page,//www..com/DebbieWebbMcDaniel, for daily encouragement in living strong, free, hope-filled lives.
Find her also at //www.debbiemcdaniel.com and //.com/debbmcdaniel.
Wedding Anniversary Speech for Husband
Wedding anniversaries are even more special than the wedding itself. Do you know why? It’s because the anniversaries mark the growing bond of the couple and many years of togetherness.
So if you are curiously awaiting your own wedding anniversary and wish to prepare a wedding anniversary speech for your husband, but find yourself clueless about writing a speech, then here is the solution! Whether you wish to prepare a short speech on wedding anniversary for husband or a long speech on wedding anniversary for husband, you don’t have to go anywhere.
As our Wedding Anniversary speeches will help you to make your day really special and impressive, so what are you waiting for? Browse through our web pages and find the one most suitable for your needs.
A warm welcome to everyone present here! It gives me immense pleasure to see my family and friends around me on this auspicious day of my life where I have completed 5 years of my happy married life with ____. I am glad that you all care a lot about us as many of you had to fly in here from faraway places and it would be bad on my part if I do not thank you all for coming today.
Five years ago today, we became husband and wife. We were a young couple, madly in love, belonged to each other! And now five years later, I can certainly say that these five years were the best years of my life.
any other young girl growing up, fantasizing about the man of her dreams, I also had a dream of marrying a man who will love me and care for me just my father. I felt over the moon the day I found you, ____.
Then started my long journey of cherished moments with the most loving man!I don’t tell this to you often, but trust me you are the best thing happened to me and I just love being your wife.
Actually, I am proud to be your wife because you are the one who is surprising me every year, every month and every day with your selfless love for me and with your abilities to handle every situation in a positive way.
What I learned in these 5 years from you is that marriage is not just about finding the right one but its more about the ability of both the partners to adjust with each other and then make things perfect.
I have seen you doing small endeavors for making me feel happy and special preparing my most favorite fruit salad whenever you find time and leaving home without breakfast while I am sleeping or when you bear my extravagant expenses on personal grooming without saying a word! And guess what the best part is that you have even supported me in turning my photography hobby into my passion. You have stood by me through all my days of mood swings and difficult times and also during my pregnancy period when I used to feel extremely worried. You are not only an excellent husband, but you are an amazing father and son too. I hope our married life continues to bloom this way with every passing moment.
Thank you for all the love and support and showering us with your blessings. Cheers to this decade and wish for many more to come. I love you ___ and always will. My life is indeed incomplete without you and thank you for choosing me as your better half. Happy anniversary love!
In the end, I would love to express my sincere gratitude to those, who have always been helping us in making this entire journey spectacular, i.e. our Mom and Dad. And once again a big thank you to everyone present here making this special day even more special with their scintillating presence.
Wedding (Marriage) Anniversary Speech for Husband – 10th Wedding Anniversary Speech for Husband
Today is our 10th wedding anniversary and it’s not just the celebration of our wedding day but also the celebration of all those days that I have spent with an amazing human being you, ____.
Though we don’t have the grandeur of fireworks today we have fireworks of our beautiful colorful memories and selfless love.
The time I see you, my eyes sparkle brighter than this diamond in my wedding ring.Today we are celebrating ten years of love and togetherness and this wedding speech is just a small gesture to express my love for you and make you feel how happy and grateful I am of making it this far. We usually say that man’s behavior changes after he gets married, but you have proved it completely wrong.
You are still as romantic and caring as you were when we started this journey. I remember reading every fairytale growing up and used to wait for my man of dreams. Your love has made my every day seem a surreal dream.
On this beautiful day, I can imagine how I got married to you and how you proposed me on your knees and asked me to be your wife.
It’s been 10 years of our roller coaster ride where we have witnessed so many speed breakers together. But the best thing is that we have been handling all those tough times together and these obstacles have really made us stronger.
For me your smile brings sunrise and your laughter brings rainbows and your sadness brings thunderstorms. I have seen your life revolving around me and our kids. You read me better than I read myself.
You have been an inspiration to me and our kids.
Not only you have worked hard for us but you are the wings of my dreams also. Thanks for inspiring me, motivating me to become a better person, wife and a mother. Thanks for lifting me up when I was down.
You have never let my past failures haunt me. You have always helped me to find the right answers to every difficult question that life has ever posed in front of me.
Even though I have so many flaws in me, still you have always made feel me feel perfect and gorgeous.I must say that life is too short not to love you wholeheartedly, cherish every moment with you and appreciate everything you have done for me and our family. You are the alarm that wakes me up every day and also the bedtime melody that puts me into peaceful sleep every night.
I cannot express you how thankful I am. You are truly a blessing to me and our kids. Thanks for all those beautiful memories and priceless moments. I wish our further wedding life to be this champagne glass, filled with bubbles of happiness, joy, and awesomeness.
Happy anniversary love!
And in the end, a warm thank you to all our guests who have made this evening really special for both of us and our family.
Wedding (Marriage) Anniversary Speech for Husband – 25th Wedding Anniversary Speech for Husband
To my loving husband ________!
Today we have completed 25 years of our journey. I could not get anyone better than you to spend my life with. You are indeed a blessing for me.
I am glad that we have made it through so many ups and downs and I have no doubt that coming years would also be the best ones. You are more than I ask for in my prayers and more than that I deserve.
I am deeply grateful to have you as my husband, lover and a best friend who lives his life for God and in his grace.
Today, my heart is bursting with joy and love and yes pride too because we have kept the promise that we made 25 years back. Things that have happened with us, between us in these 25 years would make anyone’s head reel, but I am proud that whatever situations prevailed in the past, we stood together and faced them.
In these 25 years, you have always let me follow my dreams and fulfill them come what may. I have never felt alone in this long passage of time because you were always there to help me and held me through tough times.
You have made me feel I am the most beautiful women in this world and the one and only for you. Thank you for taking care of me all the time when I get harsh on me and do not pay attention to myself.
You love for me grows with every passing day and I could every bit of it.
Not only you fulfill your duties as a husband, but you are an amazing father who has brought up his kids so well. I can see your reflection in them.From pregnancy to their birth, from their first little steps to their university admissions, you have always stood by my side, their side.
You are the quiet but influential force that has bound the entire family together. I know as long as you are with us, we are secure and happiest.
Dear, 25 years isn’t a long journey because I want more years to spend with you. The past 25 years have flown by so quickly, but I lived every moment of it with all my heart. It was replete with both good and bad times, but I cherish all the good memories.
And, there was one thing that has remained constant in these 25 years, where everything was changing and that was you, ______. Not a lot of couples can say the same thing after 25 years of their marriage.
Words will never be enough to thank you and express for you how madly I am in love with you and how proud I am to have you as my better half.
I pray nothing, but more decades of our married lives. I promise you to love you more every day, no matter what. I promise to carry forward my commitment to you and our family. Happiest 25th-anniversary love! I just want you to know that my heart is yours forever and I am incomplete without you.
Wedding (Marriage) Anniversary Speech for Husband – 50th Wedding Anniversary Speech for Husband
On this special day, where we have completed 50 years of our marriage, it’s somewhat awkward to pour out my feelings in front of everyone. Words cannot adequately convey how lucky I feel to have you in my life as my husband. It seems a matter of yesterday when I first met you in the university and I never knew that friendship bond was destined to be forever.
Fifty years ago, when you were delivering your wedding speech to me you were drenched in sweat nervousness. Today things are opposite, today you are relaxed and I am drenched. I felt a princess on that day and today as well because you are the person who has been pampering me with all your love and care.
It’s an extremely special feeling to come across someone who can accept you for who you are. You love me unconditionally. The cuteness that melted me during those days still makes me fall more in love with you. It’s unbelievable that so many years have rolled by and you are still as adorable as always.We have been sharing so many precious moments; have so many memories together, living each and every moment of our wonderful marriage.
You have been pampering me with so many gifts and surprises but you and your love has been the best gift of my life. The best thing about you is that today you are the same; I was in love with yesterday.
In these 50 years of our journey, a deep sense of joy and contentment always flow through my heart and veins making me happy inside and out.
We have faced many difficulties together to reach where we are today. I am proud to say that we are more best friends than just husband-wife. All these 50 years, you have been an amazing father to our kids.
Not only parents, but your kids too are extremely proud of you! Whether it was about my job or about raising our kids, you have encouraged me a lot. This magic carpet ride of 50 years has been the best part of my life.
I love you more than yesterday and it will continue to grow more and more with every passing day.
At last, I cannot thank you enough for being my backbone and for all the special efforts you put in to keep me happy. Thank you for being my best friend, my love, strength, my cheerleader and my guide. You made me look at a glass as half full rather than half empty.
Thanks for wiping off all my fears and tears. I love you to the moon and back and probably more than anybody could love someone. With you I become better and with you I feel complete. Thank you for choosing me as your partner. I thank God for giving me the best husband.
You are truly a blessing from God.
Happy anniversary love!
Anniversary Prayers: 5 Sample Christian Prayers
Anniversaries mark a very special day each year. Sometimes these bring heartache. Sometimes they bring joy. But always they bring memories and a hope for the future. Whether you are celebrating a year of ups or downs, you can bet that God is right there with you in it all! Here are 5 different anniversary prayers for 5 different parts of life.
I cannot give You enough thanks for bringing me and my spouse together. He/she makes every single day worth living! I feel loved daily by them! I know I am valued because of how he/she treats me in public and private.
I am so blessed! Father, thank You for sending me someone who still wants to connect and grow our marriage! I have someone who I still love holding hands with and praying together with! I feel so incredibly happy! This day marks another year of marriage, Lord.
If it be Your will may we have many many more! I love You, Lord! Amen
I Miss You
2 years ago, today, my grandpa went to be with You. I love grandpa so much! Thank You for the years that I did have with him, Father. He taught me so much and I am so lucky to have had such a wonderful man to be my Gramps! He spent time in the Word with me.
He taught me normal life lessons. He was a role model in his day to day life. But…I still miss him so. Father, I still cry sometimes for my Gramps and it’s only because I love him so much. I sometimes wonder what he is up to in Heaven.
I can only imagine the joy on his face when he met You, Jesus, face to face for the very first time! I anticipate that day for me too! Father, until I meet my Gramps again, I pray that You would continue to heal my broken heart and allow me to help others who are grieving in their times of loss as well. I love You! Amen
I am humbled and grateful for the job You have led me to. I have money to pay my bills and feed my family. That’s all I need. Father, I have been with the same company for 10 years now and I am thankful for the vacation time I have to spend with my family, Lord.
I am thankful for the health/dental insurance provided so my family can be taken care of. Lord, I know You are with me in every single step I take and I am thankful for Your grace and mercy that You so generously give to me each and every day.
May there be many more years at my job, Father! Blessed be Your name forever and ever. Amen
Today my mom and dad have been married 53 years! They have stood the test of time and continue to show each other love and compassion. I am beyond blessed for the years I lived with them growing up. I was loved every day. There was food on the table every day. My friends were considered family.
I love my parents so much, Lord! They are one of the biggest influences in my life. I pray that my children see in me what I see in my parents. Mom and dad modeled Jesus to me in a way that no one else could. And I am the man/woman I am today because of their hard work and love for us kids.
Thank You for my parents, Lord! May they have many more wonderful years ahead of them! I love You! Amen
To You alone be the praise and honor and glory! You pulled me the muck and mire and gave me a rock solid foundation in Christ! Today I have been drug free for 5 years! I never thought I would leave that lifestyle, but You had bigger and better plans for me. Lord, without You I would not be where I am today.
You have opened the door for me to speak in schools and churches to kids about my past and show them how to not get into that lifestyle.
I honestly should be dead for the amount of drugs I did, but by Your grace I am alive! Thank You, Lord, for loving me and allowing me to be accepted as Your own son/daughter! What a friend we have in Jesus, our salvation! I love You! Amen
These are 5 of many types of scenarios. Whatever type of anniversary is coming your way, give it all back to God and let Him be with you in the midst of it all. May God continue to bless you as you live a life worthy of the calling!
More samples prayers: Times of Need
Would you to get the daily question in your messenger? Just click the button below to get started.
as: Anniversary prayers
Share this post: SU | Reddit | Digg | |
Funny, Witty, Romantic Wedding Anniversary Wishes And Prayers
Funny Witty Wedding Anniversary Messages and Prayer
- Wow! Another year has gone by; it’s your anniversary again. We have just the right words to make it a memorable one for you and your spouse. Sit back and enjoy our wide range of happy wedding anniversary messages, wishes and prayers which we wrote specially with you in mind. When you’re done, take your pick and send to that special person, your spouse.
Funny And Witty Wedding Anniversary Messages
Make your wedding anniversary laughter filled by sending your spouse any of these funny anniversary messages.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Relax
- I should get an award, living with you all these years, coping with your farts and all. Cheers to many more years of our togetherness. Happy anniversary.
- With all the issues that come with the package called you, I wonder how I survived till this moment. It’s funny though how I’d still choose you again and again. Happy anniversary honey pie.
- I wouldn’t live with me, but after all these years you’re still here. I wonder how you cope baby. Must be there’s something about me I’m yet to figure out. Happy anniversary.
- No escape for you baby. You’re stuck with me forever. Happy anniversary.
- I must be one helluva lover, you still being here with me despite all my issues. Not that I’m complaining though. Happy anniversary my chummy chummy.
Check out Wedding Anniversary Gifts Ideas here
- Happy anniversary! Cheers to another year of you and I, stuck together for better or worse.
- Being married to you is war. I’ve learnt to be prepared always. I love you all the same and won’t settle for any other. Happy anniversary.
Cute I Miss You Messages, Quotes and Ideas For Loved Ones
- If love is a beautiful dream, then marriage is the alarm clock. A rude wake up call. Thanks for staying with me despite all. Happy anniversary.
- Life without you would have been serene and absolutely boring. I love the life I have with you. Happy anniversary.
- If I could turn back the hands of time, I’d still have married you. Only I’d have done it earlier. Happy anniversary.
- In our relationship, I think I got the better end of the deal. Thanks for all you do. Happy anniversary.
- You couldn’t keep a house if your life depended on it. You should be grateful I married you. You’d probably be dead by now. Kidding, happy anniversary my honey pie.
- Every year, I try to figure out why you stick with me. It gets Harder each year. Not as if I’ll ever let you go anyway. Happy anniversary sweetheart.
- You quarrels are legendary. You should get an award. Not that I wouldn’t choose you again if I had the choice. It will always be you darling. Happy anniversary.
- All these years of marriage, you won’t let me sleep in peace. You always have to be in my dreams. Happy anniversary.
- You drip with so much sweetness. I should be grateful your sweetness has not killed me. Happy anniversary.
- I know you love me and that you cannot do without me. I’ll remain humble and not taunt you. Happy anniversary.
- Our love was blind until we got married. Now I see clearly but I love you nevertheless. Happy anniversary.
- You’re an angel. Staying married to me all these years is no small feat. Happy anniversary.
- For all the tough times you’ve given me, I know I’ve given you double. I could never let you beat me in that game. Lol. Happy anniversary partner.
- Loving you is a cross I carry. Truth is I won’t lay down the cross for anything. I think I love you a little too much. Happy anniversary.
Happy Wedding Anniversary War
- Here comes another round again. You bet I’m still gonna win again. No escape for you baby, no respite. We’re stuck together glue. Happy anniversary.
Romantic Anniversary Messages And Wishes For Wife
Don’t look further. Here’s the perfect compilation of romantic anniversary messages and wishes for a wife. Make your pick.
- Our anniversary reminds me of the perfect gift that you are. Thank you for making my life meaningful. Happy anniversary sweetheart.
- Every anniversary is profoundly special for me. It’s a time to celebrate the deep love that we share. It’s a time commemorate the sacred vows we made. I’m going to be true to those vows forever baby. No one deserves better than you. You’re the best. Happy anniversary.
- Your love means more to me than anything in this world. I’d choose you over and over again baby. Happy anniversary.
Love Poems And Messages For a Loving Wife
- I know I’m far from perfect, but how you manage to keep loving me despite all is what beats me. I’ll keep making efforts to be better darling. You deserve nothing less. Happy anniversary.
- Through the good and the bad times, you’ve chosen to stand by me, being a rock of support. I cherish you so much. You’re the best thing going for me. Happy anniversary.
- Nothing tastes better than the taste of your lips. Nothing feels better than your loving, calm, reassuring arms. Thanks for doing this journey with me. Happy anniversary.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Wife
- To the awesome woman who has made my life all shades of beautiful, who continues to decorate me colourfully. What on earth have I done to deserve you? I can only appreciate God that serendipity brought you to me. You rank first in my life honey. Happy anniversary to us.
Super, Powerful, Motivation Messages and Quotes for Strong Women
- I’d spend the rest of my life making you happy. You have always given of yourself so selflessly. You mean the world to me good woman. Happy anniversary.
- You will never regret choosing me. I’d devote the rest of my life seeing to that. You’re my joy, the place I call home. Happy anniversary sweetheart.
- See how far we have come baby. See how we triumphed despite all odds. Nobody gave us a chance but our love came through. It’s you and I forever. Nothing will ever come between us. Happy anniversary.
Tantalizing Anniversary Gifts for Wife
- You’re still the most beautiful woman I see. Nothing, no one, will ever take your place in my heart. That is how much I love you. Happy anniversary.
- Years after we said I do, your love is still so fresh in my heart. You give me a reason to be joyful always and I’m convinced I’ll never love any but you. Happy anniversary.
- I’ve never known any who supports you do. Everything I am today, it’s because of God and you. You matter so much to me. You’re my favourite human. Happy anniversary to us.
- You’re strong, woman. You’re my backbone and I know I can always count on you. You have never given me any reason to doubt you. You have always come through as reliable. I appreciate all you do darling. Happy anniversary.
- May this anniversary see our love waxing stronger and truer. Happy anniversary.
- Your enduring patience all through these years is a testimony of your love. Here’s wishing that this anniversary heralds better, fruitful years so I can take care of you you truly deserve.
- You’re my princess, growing more beautiful by the day. I can’t get enough of you sweetheart. May our love last forever. Happy anniversary.
- Our love story is my favourite. It tells of perseverance and endurance. It tells of courage, strength and character. Our love story wouldn’t be this beautiful without you. Happy anniversary my dear wife.
- Without you by my side the world would be a maze. Thanks for the clarity you bring to my world. Happy anniversary.
- You’re my peace. You’re my balance. The joy I come home to every night. I love you so much. Happy anniversary.
- Putting up with me year in, year out can’t be easy. But then you have the heart of an angel. Thank you for always being so patient. I love you my woman. Happy anniversary.
- The world see a successful man, I see a woman of prayer, a rock of support. What would I be without you? May you enjoy the fruit of your labour over our home and in all you do. Happy anniversary.
Wedding Anniversary Messages, Wishes And Prayers For Husband
- Honey, see how we have thrived. Who would have thought we’d come this far and so well? Despite the odds against us, we’ve come a long way. Here’s to many more years of togetherness. Happy anniversary.
- Despite all the ups and downs and all we’ve been through, you’re still the best decision I’ve ever made. Happy anniversary.
- You’re an amazing man. Thank you for your patience and choosing to stand by me despite all I continuously put you through. I’ll work on being better baby, I owe you that. Happy anniversary.
Short, Lovely, Romantic Messages For a Husband
- You’re the most supportive man I know. My greatest inspiration. Happy anniversary to us darling.
- When I first said yes to you, I had no idea you’ll ever become this important to me. You shattered all my defences with you unconditional love. Cheers to many beautiful years together.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Husband
- Thanks for your selfless love. Thanks for being a man in the true sense of the word. Thanks for being a true, admirable head. Thanks for everything. Happy anniversary.
- Nothing will ever come between us. We’re glued together, two heats beating together as one. Happy anniversary sweetheart.
- Your heart beats in mine and mine in yours. I would never give you up for anything. I’m thankful for the love we share. Happy anniversary.
Anniversary Gifts He will love From you
- My beautiful crown that fits me so perfectly, my knight in shining boxers. My rock of support. Thank you for travelling this journey with me. I’ll always love you.
- Every anniversary is an opportunity to celebrate the special man that you are. I don’t know how I got so lucky but I’m sure grateful for the gift of you. Happy anniversary.
- You’re a man I’m proud of anytime, any day. I’m glad you’re mine to love and to hold. Happy anniversary.
- You bring so much meaning into marriage. You make it a joyful and peaceful experience for me. Thank you so much for all you do. Happy anniversary.
- I love you today as always. You’re the reason there’s always a smile on my lips. Thank you for bringing so much joy to my life. Happy anniversary.
- As we celebrate our anniversary today, may we have cause to always rejoice and to celebrate many beautiful years of togetherness. I love you darling. Happy anniversary to us.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Witty
Traditional Anniversary Gifts, Year by Year
Don’t let this anniversary pass by without making your spouse feel special. You deserve all the love you can give each other on this special day. Take out time, make it a truly memorable one.
We’d to say thanks for choosing us. We promise to always come through for you. Don’t forget to and share. Xoxo.
Anniversary Poems: Show You Remember and Care
Free anniversary poems. Show them you remember. Let them know you care and are thinking about them with a high-quality wedding anniversary verse.
It takes two special people, To make a loving pair. There's a joy just being around you,
A feeling we love to share.
We send anniversary wishes to you, For years of joy and pleasure. May each year keep getting better,
With memories to treasure.
By Joanna and Karl Fuchs
Years together, shared memories and much love make an anniversary special, as this rhyming anniversary card poem describes.
Your anniversary is a timeFor sharing your affection;It's quite obvious the two of you
Have quite a deep connection.
We send glad congratulationsAnd heartfelt wishes, too,For joyful happiness and love
In everything you do.
By Joanna Fuchs
Wedding anniversary wishes should make the recipient glad they are married, as this free verse, happy anniversary poem does.
Time to ReflectOn your anniversary, it's time to reflect on all the joy your marriage has brought you over the years. Remember your wedding day? Your wedding photos show your affection, your passion, the bond you feel with one another.
Since that day, many more pleasures have come to you because you chose to love each other. As you reminisce, let those fond, happy memories strengthen your commitment to love and care for each other… forever.
By Joanna Fuchs
To view ALL our poem pages, see our SITE MAP
For their anniversary, say something thoughtful. Wedding anniversary poems can convey positive observations about a marriage, as this anniversary message does.
Your anniversary marks the day When you both said “I do.” The two of you became as one,
A marriage bright and new.
Now time has passed; your love is strong; You passed the early test. Your tender bond grows with passing time;
Your marriage is the kind that's best!
By Joanna Fuchs
Before using our poems please see our
for permission details.
Sometimes wedding anniversary messages can take a look back to compare the marriage as it was with what it is and what it will become. This free verse (nonrhyming) poem does that.
Remember the first flush of love that drew you powerfully together? It still feeds the unassailable bond that makes your marriage so secure.
Remember all the qualities about each other you found so endearing? They are still there, and new ones create sweet surprises. Remember thinking that this love would last forever? Your love has strengthened and grown into eternal affection and admiration.Years from now, you'll look back at this anniversary and realize you love each other
more than ever.
By Joanna Fuchs
Greeting card poems are often bland, but the following anniversary message will make an enduring impression on the couple who receives it. This poem for an anniversary will remind the recipients of why they value each other.
When You Found Each Other
When you two found each other, you gained the finest prize: a companion to share life's joys, a friend who lightens burdens, whose company is always a comfort. When you found each other, you embraced the love you had dreamed of, the source of endless pleasure and memories to treasure. May your anniversary remind you of how precious that day was,
when you found each other.
By Joanna Fuchs
Anniversary poetry should express both congratulations and affection, as this anniversary verse does.
Few So Lucky
There are few who are so lucky To have the things you do, Companionship and friendship,
And loving feelings, too.
As friends we wish these pleasures Will last forevermore, For we know that you will ever be
A couple whom we adore.
By Joanna Fuchs
Anniversary wishes should make the recipients feel good. That's the way this verse is written.
It's your anniversary, and we admire the good role model your marriage provides for the rest of us: Happiness, caring, unselfish accommodation affection for one another. You two illuminate any room with the light of love you share.
Happy Anniversary, and many more!
By Joanna FuchsAn anniversary is a special time. Anniversary poetry celebrates the joys of marriage. This anniversary wish focuses on a happy couple.
Life bestows love's blessing, On a very special few. And I believe it happened,
When life encountered you.
You are a perfect couple, In a marriage that is blessed; May your love shine a beacon,
A guide for all the rest.
By Joanna Fuchs
Anniversary messages can be general or specific. This one can be put on just about any kind of anniversary card. It could also be used as an anniversary toast.
No one can know what the outcome Of spending years together will be. Being happy together is a gift,
And enduring love is the key.
So here's to a favored couple; Everything has worked right for you. May your future bring more of the same,
And your love remain strong and true.
By Joanna Fuchs
Here's an anniversary verse perfect for the anniversary celebrants who are your best friends.
Very rarely, God chooses two extraordinary people, bonding them in marriage, a unique, blessed union, a golden couple who shine a beacon of hope for the rest of us—hope that we can learn to glow as they do, with intelligence, good character, strength and love. We feel privileged to know you. Happy Anniversary to our most treasured friends.
For us, you are truly heaven sent.
By Joanna FuchsHere's a free wedding anniversary poem for a very happy couple. My marriage with Karl is this; I hope yours is, too.
Another year for you in wedded bliss. Did you guess it would still be as good as this? Days filled with friendship and deep affection,
A relationship of love close to perfection.
It's nice to know a perfect pair you, You prove a happy marriage can come true. I hope with many more years you both are blessed,
And each new anniversary is the best.
By Joanna Fuchs
This anniversary poem will fit nicely in a card you can give or send to mark the special event.
Making Dreams Come True
Now you're husband and wife; Your marriage is a treasure. Rewards come all your life:
Joy and peace and pleasure.
Togetherness you'll cherish Eternally, you two. Your love will never perish,
Making dreams come true.
By Karl and Joanna Fuchs
See all three pages
of our anniversary poems:
This main page of general Anniversary Poems
for greeting cards, and
Anniversary Love Poems for your sweetheart, and
50th Anniversary Poems for those golden wedding anniversaries.
Some wedding anniversary poetry rhymes; some doesn't. This free verse happy wedding anniversary poem is perfect as a greeting card poem.
Another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other. Another year to build a life rich in love and laughter. Another year to strengthen
a marriage that defines “forever.”
By Joanna Fuchs
Anniversary poetry comes in different formats. This wedding anniversary wish is a toast to the happy anniversary couple.
Let's Give A CheerCome everyone let's give a cheer, In celebration of a couple dear. A couple who in love unite,
And are seldom cross and rarely fight.
To a couple who bring joy to all, May you laugh and sing and have a ball. May happiness surround you two,
That is what I wish for you.
By Joanna Fuchs
Wedding anniversary poems can include God's love and guidance. This anniversary verse does that, and it also cements the bond between the giver of the poem and the happy anniversary couple.
May the good Lord see and bless you, On your anniversary day. May He always be your companion,
And guide you on your way.
May your bonds of marriage strengthen, Holding strong amidst all fears. And may our friendship stay untarnished,
Through the wearing of the years.
By Joanna Fuchs
Anniversary poems can send good wishes while commenting on the strength of the marriage, as this anniversary message does.
Have a Bright and Happy Day!
Happy anniversary to you both; Have a bright and happy day. Your marriage sets an example;
It shines in every way.
Through time your bond is strong; It lasts through sun and storm; You'll always have your love
To keep each other warm.
By Joanna FuchsThis free wedding anniversary message, in free verse, is a happy anniversary poem suitable for a greeting card.
You two are an inspiration to the world. Looking at you, we know that soulmates can find and keep each other, commitment means something, a great team can overcome life's troubles,
and love triumphs over all.
By Joanna Fuchs
This romantic anniversary love message should create good feelings for a happy anniversary!
We've known each other quite a while, Yet days spent with you still make me smile. The sun shines brighter whenever you're near;
You've brightened my life through every year.
It's hard to think of a better mate; Life with you is really great. Every minute with you is heaven above.
Happy Anniversary to you, my cherished, true love.
By Joanna Fuchs
For more romantic anniversary poems,
see our Anniversary Love Poems page
I am surprised at the number of searches for all kinds of greeting card prayers, including anniversary prayers, so here is an anniversary blessing.
Dear Lord, please bless this husband and wife With a comfortable home and a happy life. We pray for love that never ends,
Contentment, joy and lots of friends.
And when each pleasant day is through,
We pray they'll turn their hearts to you.
By Joanna Fuchs
Curious about the Christian religion? What is Christianity?
What is a Christian? What is Christian faith?
To see the answers and find out how to become a Christian,
check out this Web site.
Happy Anniversary Toast
Here's an anniversary poem that can double as an anniversary toast.
Here's a toast to the two of you As you celebrate together; You're the poster kids for happiness,
In sunny or stormy weather.
Your love continues, warm and bright; May it shine throughout the years; You're an example for the rest of us,
So here's to you: Three cheers!
By Joanna Fuchs
See all three pages of our anniversary poems:
This main page of general Anniversary Poems for greeting cards, and
Anniversary Love Poems for your sweetheart, and
50th Anniversary Poems for those golden wedding anniversaries.
There are more than 800 poems at this site.
Always remember to check out our SITE MAP
to access all of our greeting card poems.
Home > Anniversary Poems