Prayer In Grateful Thanks for my Husband
2019 Powerful Prayer for My Husband Protection
Skip to content
In the age we are in, the price to make ends meet is high, and for the family man, it is even higher. Your husband wakes up before dawn, is out all day and returns late at night. This is his daily cycle. Many times, he has to rush through his prayers because there is barely time for him to pray.
You, most assuredly, want your husband to succeed and beyond that, you want him to be protected from every form of evil, but you may be clueless on what to pray about.
That can end as there are fifty protection prayers in this post that you can say on your husband’s behalf.
Prayer of Protection for My Husband
Effective prayers for the protection of your husband on daily basis.
1. God of heaven and earth, I entrust the life of my husband in your care. Watch over him and guard every step he takes. Deliver him from the evils of the day and the destruction of the night. Amen.
2. I pray this day, that my husband’s life is hidden with Christ in God. No evil shall befall him; no harm shall come near him.
3. May the protection of the Lord be upon my husband to deliver him from the wiles of the enemy. I declare that the Lord is his shade forever.4. My husband, I pray that you will live long and be satisfied. You will not die an untimely death; the number of your days you will fulfil on earth.
5. I decree that no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. Every evil gathering together for your sake shall be scattered and the plans of the enemy shall be frustrated.
6. I pray that as my husband goes in and comes out, the Lord will be with him, to protect him in all his ways.
7. In your career, I displace every bad wish against you. Your source of income will not go dry.
8. I declare over my husband that his health is stable. Sickness will not make his body a harbour. My husband is hale and hearty.
9. Dear God, keep my husband from the influence of strange women. My husband will not be enticed into the embrace of the adulteress.
10. I pray for wisdom to always make the right choices for my husband. Help him to be sensitive and be able to discern between the wrong and right people. Help him also to be able to discern between profitable and dubious deals.
Godly Prayer for My Husband’s Protection
Effective Godly Prayers of protection you should pray for your lovely Husband.
11. For my husband, I pray this day, that the Lord will protect him from the evil one.
12. Help my husband, Lord, to be able to withstand the antics of the deceiver. He won’t fall prey in the hands of the enemy.
13. I pray that my husband’s ears will always be open to hearing when the Lord leads him away from trouble.14. Keep my husband strong. Let him not fall under the weights and pressures of this world.
15. Help my husband to continually be strengthened and encouraged in you, Lord.
16. When things seem to be not working, keep my husband from losing his mind. Instead, help him to trust You who is able to do all things in and for him.
17. Oh Lord, keep my husband as the apple of your eyes. He is your anointed, do not let anyone touch him for evil.
18. Lord, please spread your protection over my husband. Watch over him day and night.
19. Guard my husband in his going in and coming out. Don’t let the arrows of destruction hit him.
20. Protect my husband from maligning fellows, backbiters, envious people and the wicked ones.
21. Lord, I ask on my husband’s behalf, that you will deliver him from all his troubles. Help him to always know that you are near him.
Best Prayer for My Husband’s Protection
The best Godly Prayers of protection you should pray for your lovely Husband
22. I pray for my husband, when he walks through the fire, he will not be burned; the waters of life will not drown him. No matter what he has to go through, he will always come out unscathed.
23. I ask for my husband’s sake, that his physical strength and natural force will not go dim. He will continually be strong.
24. Lord, watch over my husband and be his ever-present help in troubling situations.25. I bring my husband’s work under your cover. Oh Lord, build a hedge around my husband’s career.
26. When a disaster is passing, I pray that you will hide my husband in the shadow of your wings.
27. Be my husband’s refuge and fortress, to guard him from those who seek his hurt.
28. Set an unparalleled watch over and around my husband’s health. His bones will not go weak; his body organs will not cease to function.
29. I pray that at every point my husband is emotionally down, he will find succour in you. He won’t lose his mind. Instead, help him to stay joyful through his challenging times.
30. I ask, oh Lord, that my husband will not lose the love of our children. Help him to stay in constant connection with them.
Prayer Messages for My Husband’s Protection
Messages of Protection prayers for your Husband.
31. When my husband walks unknowingly in the midst of trouble, preserve his life. With your right hand, save him.
32. Oh Lord, I pray that you will stretch out your hand against those who plot ways to make my husband trip and fall. Keep him safe from the wish of the wicked and violent one.
33. Trials do come but do not let my husband be crushed by them. In the midst of despair, do not let him be downtrodden.34. I pray that the activities of caterpillars, locusts and cankerworms will cease in my husband’s life. I pray that his finances will not be tampered with.
35. Let no harm catch up with or overtake my husband. Rescue him at all times.
36. Keep my husband from making wrong choices. Help him to discern between the right and the wrong at all times when making choices in his relationship, career, finances, issues that concern his health and our family.
37. In times of trouble, keep my husband’s faith from failing. Let his soul continually find encourages in you.
38. Keep my husband’s body from illnesses. Shield him from ailments. Let him find strength in you always.
39. Lord, protect and preserve my husband. Do not give him over to the wish of the wicked ones.
40. Sustain my husband, Lord, and keep his heart from fear and worry.
God’s Protection prayers Over My Husband
Pray these God’s Protection Prayers over your Husband for safety.
41. I pray that my husband will never lose hope and faith in you. Help him to always keep his body and soul together.
42. Uphold my husband. Don’t let him ever feel discouraged. Guard his heart from anxiety and evil thoughts.
43. Strengthen my husband, Lord. Keep his heart from fear and dismay at all times.
44. Lord, keep my husband from shame. Don’t let the enemy rejoice over him.
45. Help my husband to always remember your promise: to preserve and keep him from falling.46. Father, preserve my husband so that he will grow so old to see our children’s children even to the fourth generation as you have promised.
47. Dear God, protect my husband from all forms of accidents: road, air, home accidents. Cover every means by which he transports himself from one place to another.
48. Shield my husband’s body from a terminal and non-terminal diseases. Knock them off before they even call at his body.
49. Protect my husband from the fiery darts of the wicked ones. Do not let their gathering over his life stand.
50. I pray that my husband’s trust in you will not die. Help him to know that you are always with him no matter what comes his way.
- Written By Ajiki Christiana.
31 Ways I Pray For My Husband
My 3-year-old daughter prays for her husband every single day. She is always talking about her wedding and even gets on one knee to propose to her dad (and to me!). Her little face lights up with the question: Will you marry me?
She’s so absolutely adorable, and it provides for many teaching moments about how marriage and family works. This stage of “I want to marry my dad” and “I want to grow up to be mom so I can marry dad” is a new and bittersweet experience because I was a single mom when Elisha and Elyssa were this age and they didn’t have a father figure.
So although praying for my husband is something I already do on a regular basis, my Little Pige has inspired me to pray for him more earnestly, and to say prayers that will bless him in every area of his life. I want my marriage to always be strong and I want us to grow closer together and to enjoy one another.
Whenever I pray for him, I develop a thankful heart toward him and I am more able to see his support, his patience, and his willing heart. Whenever I pray for him, he changes, because I change the way I see him. As Dr. Wayne Dyer used to say: “When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.“
So this month, I challenged myself to pray for my husband all month in a specific way. It’s not too late for you to join me in the challenge. If you can squeeze in five more minutes, I encourage you to also journal about the experience.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 1
I pray that my husband will grow spiritually, discover and multiply his gifts and talents, and pursue daily rituals that will help him cultivate his divine nature, purpose, and identity.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 2
I pray that my husband will increase in knowledge, great wisdom, understanding, perspective, and insight. I pray that he keeps a sober mind so he can make wise decisions that bring him happiness and peace.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 3
I pray that my husband will be quick to recognize paths that don’t serve him and humble and teachable enough to switch to be in alignment with the right course.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 4
I pray that my husband will develop his leadership skills, so he can be a successful man, husband, and father, and can be a source of protection, guidance, and provision for everyone in his stewardship.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 5
I pray that my husband will have the courage to safeguard his heart and honor his wedding vows. I pray that he is unmovable in his commitment, loyalty, and fidelity to our relationship.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 6
I pray that my husband will stand for what is right, act with integrity, and stay true to his standards. I pray that he will have the strength to speak up, with firmness and clarity, and that his words will inspire others to respect his convictions, his beliefs, and his faith.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 7
I pray that my husband will serve people cheerfully and from his heart. I pray that he is generous, loving, respectful, compassionate, empathetic, and comes to each interaction with pure motives.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 8
I pray that my husband will be diligent, honest, and enthusiastic in his responsibilities. I pray that he is blessed with the skills, knowledge, and attributes that will help him prosper and find enjoyment and fulfillment in each task he performs.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 9
I pray that my husband’s mind will be illuminated with discernment to priorities in his life. I pray that he has the bravery to forsake any distractions that may be sabotaging his ability to achieve what he desires.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 10
I pray that my husband will be safe and free from harm and danger. I pray he is watchful in every step he takes.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 11
I pray that my husband finds physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual strength, as well as perspective in hardships, challenges, and persistent issues he may face. I pray he has an increasing capacity to access his inner power, so he will not be discouraged, not fear, or dismay.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 12
I pray that my husband will actively seek to understand the ways I receive love and to clearly express the ways he wants me to love him. I pray we can foster an atmosphere of genuine intimacy and continue to pursue each other with respect, admiration, and the magic of romance.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 13
I pray that my husband will speak words that build himself and those around him. I pray that he strives to purify his thoughts and that he is able to eloquently and lovingly communicate them.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 14
I pray that my husband will be an example to others who cross his path. That his life would be a reflection of who his Heavenly Father wants him to be, and that he can impact our posterity in a positive way.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 15
I pray that my husband is surrounded by godly men that he can mentor and can mentor him. I pray that he will be a good influence and be influenced only by goodness. I pray that his friendships are strong and carefully chosen, and they can bring growth and joy into his life.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 16
I pray that my husband will choose healthy, holy, and honorable activities that he is passionate about. I pray that he experiences freedom, temperance, and self-mastery in all of his personal habits.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 17
I pray that my husband will be quick to forgive himself for his mistakes and can reconcile with those he has wronged. I pray he can humbly learn from each experience, so he can move forward in a positive direction.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 18
I pray that my husband will discover and follow his God-given purpose. I pray that he can wake up excited to live a life he loves every day.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 19
I pray that my husband will be blessed with mindfulness, balance, and peace. I pray that he can cultivate a calm attitude, and harness his emotions in a healthy and purposeful way.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 20
I pray that my husband feels loved, respected, trusted, honored, and appreciated. I pray that he is able to see each gesture, each word, and each act of service as a gift to him and to be open to receive it fully and with gratitude.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 21
I pray that my husband can be clothed with confidence. I pray that he smiles and laughs each day. I pray that his light can be contagious so others can be uplifted by his joy.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 22
I pray that my husband can have dreams, goals, and aspirations for his future. I pray he can feel deserving of life in abundance and that his steps can be directed toward the prosperity God has in store for him.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 23
I pray that my husband will be a loving, caring, and affectionate father who will guide his kids and teach them with light and truth. I pray that he can discipline them with gentleness, boldness, and in unity with me.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 24
I pray that my husband can manage finances with discernment and wisdom. I pray that he will be a self-reliant steward and a visionary partner with regard to money, and that he will keep an eternal perspective in temporal matters.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 25
I pray that my husband will be focused on unity and will be relentless in his pursuit of oneness with me and our daughters. I pray for agreement, clarity, and compromise in all our family meetings.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 26
I pray that my husband will be strengthened in his fears, doubts, inadequacies, worries, and insecurities. I pray that he is empowered and enabled to withstand pressure, and that he is equipped to be mentally stable during struggling, overwhelming or stressful times.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 27
I pray that my husband is diligent in taking care of his body, and in maintaining his own welfare, wellbeing, and holistic health. I pray for healing, endurance, and patience with any disease, or discomfort that he may experience.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 28
I pray that my husband treats every live being with empathy, kindness and respect. I pray that he can see each person as a son or daughter of his Heavenly Father, and embrace and celebrate their uniqueness.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 29
I pray that my husband has faith that everything will work together for his good and to acknowledge God’s Hand in everything that happens in his life.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 30
I pray that my husband can humbly forgive when he feels wronged. I pray he can let go of bitterness, resentment, and unresolved conflicts that burden him. I pray that he can be held, healed, and restored in his brokenness and unsettled pain.
Praying for my Husband ~ Day 31
I pray for my husband’s weaknesses. I pray that he can become self-aware and continues to pray for strength and to work on himself. I pray that he can use his weaknesses to grow closer to his Heavenly Father and fortify his testimony.
I am grateful that my daughter taught me this lesson in praying for my husband. It’s already been an enlightening experience as I see my will yield, my expectations grounded, and my emotions settled.
You can start the “praying for my husband challenge” any day of the month, and do it at your own pace. The last thing I want is for us to have yet another thing we’re going to beat ourselves up about. Just pick it back up and start when you left off.
Do you pray for your husband or say daily affirmations about him? I’d love to hear how you believe that your positive words and intentions can transform our marriage.
© Elayna Fernández ~ The Positive MOM