Prayer For The Spirit Of Wisdom And Revelation
50 Prayer for Wisdom
Skip to content
The bible teaches us that wisdom is more profitable than gold and more precious than jewels. According to Proverbs 3, with wisdom, man can get riches, honour, pleasantness and peace.
Therefore, it is essential for us to continually request for God’s wisdom in other to live a well balanced and successful life.
I pray as you say the prayers below, may you be filled with heavenly wisdom that would make your life right in Jesus’ name.
Awesome Prayer for Wisdom
1. You, Lord, are the giver of all wisdom and an infinite source of sound wisdom. I pray you continually fill me with your wisdom so that I take the right decisions at all times in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, give me the grace to continually fear and revere you so I can have wisdom as the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
3. Help me Lord to continually number my days so my heart will blossom with your wisdom in Jesus name.4. Father, I pray you give me the wisdom to be humble at all times so that pride will find no place in me in Jesus’ name.
5. Lord, I pray all my endeavours will always be marked by your wisdom so that I succeed in whatsoever I lay my hands upon in Jesus’ name.
6. I pray that I am blessed with heavenly wisdom, the type that would make man marvel at the awesomeness of God in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, give me the wisdom to always remember you are there through the storms, trials and tribulations so I can trust you completely in Jesus’ name.
8. I receive the wisdom, knowledge and understanding of God to stand out amidst my peers and show forth the glory of God in Jesus’ name.
9. Lord Jesus, in your mercy, flood my life with your wisdom so much that I become an extension of your personality and a representation of your majesty in Jesus’ name.
10. I receive the wisdom to live a life of Christ, a life saturated with peace and sanctity in Jesus’ name.
Spiritual Prayer for Wisdom
11. By the wisdom of God, I stand against the devil and all his agents. I nullify his plans and truncate his agendas over me in Jesus’ name.
12. May the wisdom of God order my steps, lead me through life and guide every decision I take in Jesus’ name.
13. As the day breaks and daylight spreads his wings over the skies, so shall the wisdom of God circulate daily around me and my family in Jesus’ name.14. Lord Jesus, give me the grace to trust you fully and rely on your guidance and wisdom even as I live through life in Jesus’ name.
15. God, I desire your divine strength and wisdom to inspire me throughout my existence. May your wisdom never depart from me in Jesus’ name.
16. Thank you, Lord, because I know you will bless me with the wisdom to live a life pleasing and acceptable to you in Jesus’ name.
17. Lord Jesus, bless me with wisdom so I give good counsel to all around me and be a source of blessing to all I come across in Jesus’ name.
18. By the grace of God, I will listen more, learn fast, have a quick and sound understanding and grow in wisdom in Jesus’ name.
19. I will live the wise, live a calm life devoid of violence. I will live peacefully with all men in Jesus’ name.
20. Your wisdom is magnificent and your understanding no one can fathom. I pray you God will bless me with your wisdom and understanding in Jesus’ name.
50 Awesome Inspirational Prayers
Amazing Prayer for Wisdom
21. As a man’s wisdom makes his face shine and the hardness of his face is changed, so Lord will your wisdom make my life beautiful in Jesus’ name.
22. Father, according to your word, give me a mouth and a wisdom which none of my adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict in Jesus’ name.
23. Lord, open the floodgates of Heaven and flood my life with your refreshing and fulfilling wisdom in Jesus name.24. Equip me Lord with wisdom from your throne so I can fulfil my purpose for creation in Jesus’ name.
25. Lord, give me wisdom after the order of Solomon to live an exceptional and exemplary life in Jesus’ name.
26. May my life continue to reflect the personality of Christ so that I can experience the wisdom that comes with knowing him.
27. Lord, give me exceptional wisdom to prevail in times of trials and tribulations in Jesus’ name.
28. Father, I pray you give me the wisdom to rightfully use the knowledge you have granted me in Christ Jesus.
29. Father, give me the wisdom I need to be an ambassador for you and your kingdom in this world in Jesus’ name.
30. Lord, give me the understanding to delight in your wisdom, the ear of the wise to seek for your knowledge and an intelligent heart to acquire your knowledge in Jesus’ name.
Prayer for Divine Wisdom
31. Lord Jesus, give me the wisdom to know your ways, walk in them and successfully lead others through.
32. The spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of you is what I pray for Lord, enlighten the eyes of my understanding in Jesus’ name.
33. I receive the wisdom to make good choices and take the right decisions in every area of my life in Jesus’ name.34. Father, give unto me your wisdom so I live an extraordinary life under your guidance and tutelage.
35. Lord, give me the wisdom necessary to guide and comfort those around me appropriately, let me be a spring of refreshing water to all that I meet.
36. I receive the wisdom to prosper in my career and all my life endeavours in Jesus’ name.
37. Father bless me with the wisdom necessary to have a fulfilling marriage and raise children that would be a blessing to this world.
50 Prayer of Encouragement with Bible Verses
38. By the grace of God, I will not make foolish mistakes that would hunt me, I will not fall into unnecessary errors or take bad decisions in Jesus’ name.
39. Lord, in my daily living, give me the wisdom to be outstanding and live above mediocrity in Jesus’ name.
40. Father, I receive wisdom to be a solution provider for my household, my generation and the world at large.
Inspirational Prayer for Wisdom
41. By the wisdom of God, I will victoriously overcome every hurdle, obstacle, setback and pitfalls the world throws at me in Jesus’ name.
42. Lord Jesus, imbue my life with the wisdom to make a success all I set out to do in Jesus’ name.
43. Father, make me wise not in my own conceit, but according to your will so I can know what to do at all times.44. Father, give me wisdom beyond human comprehension, wisdom that supersedes human knowledge in Jesus’ name.
45. Lord, I need a deep, broad and balanced wisdom beyond human capacity in Jesus’ name.
46. Lord, shed your light upon my soul that I might receive the fullness of your wisdom in Jesus’ name.
47. Lord, quicken my inner man to receive expressly, the wisdom from above in Jesus’ name.
48. Lord Jesus, uphold me by your wisdom that I might stand surely and firmly in times of trials and tribulations in Jesus’ name.
49. Lord, I receive wisdom to be a highflyer in all my endeavours, to soar an eagle and attain heights unimaginable by man.
50. Father, uplift me up by your grace, uphold and sustain me by your wisdom in Jesus’ name.
Written By Olofinko Eniola.
The Sevenfold Holy Spirit: The Spirit of Knowledge Gives Life-Changing Revelation
Over the last few weeks, we’ve been talking about and getting to know the precious sevenfold Holy Spirit. Today, we’re going to talk about the Holy Spirit of knowledge, who will give you life-changing, radical, gut-level revelation if you want Him to.
A Spirit of Wisdom And Revelation for You | Rick Renner Ministries
That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.
— Ephesians 1:17
Would you to receive guidance from the Holy Spirit to help you make some important decisions today? If so, Paul’s prayer to the Ephesian church in Ephesians 1:17 is an important scripture for you to apply to your own life.
The word “wisdom” in this verse is from the Greek word sophias. It is an old Greek word that was used to describe insight or wisdom not naturally attained. In other words, this is not natural human wisdom — this is special insight.
The word “revelation” is from the word apokalupsis. It refers to something that has been veiled or hidden for a long time and then suddenly, almost instantaneously, becomes clear and visible to the mind or eye. It is pulling the curtains the way so you can see what has always been just outside your window.
The scene was always there for you to enjoy, but the curtains blocked your ability to see the real picture. But when the curtains are drawn apart, you can suddenly see what has been hidden from your view.
The moment you see beyond the curtain for the first time and observe what has been there all along but not evident to you — that is what the Bible calls a “revelation.”
Now apply the meaning of this word to the realm of spiritual truths. The truths we now grasp and enjoy were always there in the realm of the Spirit, but they were veiled — hidden to us.It wasn’t the time for these truths to be revealed yet, so they remained obscured from our sight, even though they were always there.
But once the right time came and the Holy Spirit removed the veil that obstructed our view, our minds instantly saw and understood. When this occurred, you and I had a revelation!
Can you remember times in your past when you suddenly saw something in the Bible you had never seen before? That truth had been there all along, but it had been hidden to your eyes. Then suddenly one day, it was as if someone pulled the covers off that verse, and it literally jumped off the pages in front of you. You saw it! You understood it! You had a revelation!
It is a fact that truths remain hidden until God chooses to reveal them to us. This is why Paul prayed for God “to give” the Ephesian church a spirit of wisdom and revelation. The phrase “to give” is the Greek word didomi, which means to hand something over completely to someone else. It could also be translated to impart.
Because the Ephesian church needed wisdom beyond their own human understanding, Paul asked God to give them what they needed: special insight that is not naturally attained. Then Paul clarified what he meant by adding the word “revelation.” One expositor has said the verse could be better translated to “give unto you a spirit of wisdom, even revelation!”
Taking all this into consideration, Ephesians 1:17 could be translated:
“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you special insight — I’m talking about wisdom that is not naturally attained. This is the divine moment when the curtains are drawn back, and you are supernaturally enabled to see what you could never see by yourself.”
God had all the answers the Ephesian believers needed. By themselves, they would never have been smart enough to figure it all out. So Paul besought God to impart to them the wisdom they needed. Then Paul clarified that this kind of wisdom would only come to them by revelation — which only God can give.
If you need direction and guidance today, stop right now and pray Paul’s prayer in Ephesians 1:17 for your own life. Ask God to give you “a spirit of wisdom and revelation.
” God has all the answers you need, and they’re not as far from you as you may think. In one moment, He can remove the veil of ignorance and help you see clearly the things you need to understand.
All you have to do is ASK!
My Prayer for Today
Lord, I ask You to give me the insight and wisdom I need for this moment in my life. There is so much I need to know, but I am unable to figure it all out by myself.
Today I ask that the Holy Spirit would take away the veil that has obscured my view. I ask that my eyes be opened to see exactly what I need to know.
I ask You to give me a real revelation about my life, my situation, and the truth I need to know right now.
I pray this in Jesus’ name!
My Confession for Today
I boldly declare that God gives me “a spirit of wisdom and revelation” regarding the truth I need in my life right now. God has all the answers I need — answers I will not find with my own natural reasoning. At the right moment, the Holy Spirit will remove the veil of ignorance that has blinded my view and help me see clearly the things I need to understand.
I declare this by faith in Jesus’ name!
Questions to Answer
1. Can you remember a time in your life when a light bulb went off in your spirit and you saw a new revelation from God that you’d never seen before?
2. What difficult issues in your life have you been trying to work out in your own strength? Write them down.
3. Are you ready to surrender those issues to God and ask Him to reveal to you the answers you need?