Prayer For Inner Peace In A Time Of Trouble
Prayer for Peace – An Ultimate Guide to Peaceful Life
Prayer for peace means worshiping Allah through intended communication. Muslims use prayers for different purposes and the same way, there are different types of prayers. There are prayers to request for something. We also offer prayers of supplication. People always use prayer to say thanks or to praise Allah. different types of prayers, one is a prayer for peace.
Prayer to Find Peace:
Muslims use peace when they request for peace to their Allah. Through the prayer of peace, Muslims petition for the peace of the world. They may also use peace of prayer for the achievement of personal inner peace as for Muslims, Allah is enough.
“If Allah should aid you, no one can overcome you; but if He should forsake you, who is there that can aid you after Him? And upon Allah let the believers rely”
World Peace and War:
This world has never a state of complete peace throughout the history. Wars have taken place and some parts of the world are still passing through the period of wars and terror.
The other reason for the wars, terror and absence of complete peace in this world are the misuse of power and misinterpretation of the meaning of word peace.
These reasons always caused and are also causing discomfort in this world of peace.
Why Prayer is Powerful:
We also use the prayer for peace when we need to get peace of mind and heart, strength and protection. We all need inner peace as inner peace makes us live a care-free life full of happiness. That is why; civilized people and strong believers of Allah always move towards offering the prayer during their times of unrest and trouble.
Daily Prayer for Peace:
Seeing the situation of unrest in the present world, there is a need of daily prayer. Human beings have now become a prey of war and terror. The prayer is a strong part of the religion of Muslims. Each day, believers of Allah offer the prayer for the elimination of the situation of war and unrest in a specific country.
“Allah places not burden on any soul but to the extent of his strength whatever good it earned is useful for it and whatever bad it earned is a loss for it.
O our Lord! Catch not us if we forget or miss the mark! O our Lord! And place not heavy burden on us as you had placed on those before us.
O our Lord! Put not that burden onus of which we have no strength to bear! And pardon us and forgive and have mercy on us. You are our Master; then help us against the infidels”
Islam a Religion of Peace:
Islam is a religion of peace. Allah does not those who cause terror and unrest for others. Therefore; he asks Muslims to fights such people who cause trouble for others and make this world a hell for others. The Muslims who do not have courage and strength to fight against such people, they use prayer for peace.
“Undoubtedly, Allah bids justice and good doing and giving to kindred and forbids indecency and wicked things and rebellion. He admonishes you that you may be mindful”
“And fight them until there is no mischief and be there worship of one Allah, then if they desist, there is no violence save against oppressors”
How Prayer Helps Us:
A peace of prayer makes us feel protected. It plays a major role in maintaining the peace of our mind and heart. When we do not offer prayer, our life seems to be full of troubles. The followers of Islam offer to seek help and guidance from Allah.
A way to Success:
A prayer leads us towards new ways of success and peace as when we pray we get solutions for our problems by the Allah. A prayer widens the paths for us as when we surrender ourselves to Allah, he takes the challenges and makes paths widen for us.
Spiritual Connection with Allah:
A prayer also establishes our connection with Allah. When we pray, we are very close to Allah; he listens to us and gives answers to our requests. Prayer is a way to establish a state of peace all around us.
The importance of prayer has been described in many scriptures. When we fail to achieve peace by our wealth and struggle, prayer is a sure way to get peace of mind and heart, strength and protection. To make your prayers answerable, you need to pray from your heart.
When one prays from the heart, Allah surely answers to his question.
Prayer Gives Us Peace:
Satan always tries to trap human beings and enlightens the way of evil in the eyes of human beings. Therefore; we need to seek forgiveness for our daily sins as our sins take away our inner peace.
A short prayer is a solid way to seek forgiveness by promising the creator of the world to renounce Satan the next day and for making your bond with Allah stronger.
A short prayer for peace is indeed a great victory against Satan.
Prayer for Personal Peace:
Human beings get worried and also fearful as their lives get into a little trouble. The lost their peace of mind and heart. Prayer is a strong and a powerful way to overcome this anxiety and to get back peace of mind and heart. Only, Allah can grant us peace of mind and heart. A prayer for peace of mind and heart will take off your depression, worries, and anxiety.
“Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah. Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured”
“The devil dreads you of destitution and commands you of lewdness, and Allah promises you forgiveness and abundance. And Allah is All-Embracing All-Knowing”
Prayer for Peace and Strength:
When we do not feel protected, we become restless and lose our peace of mind and heart as well as our strength. Remember, Allah is the only protector. Prayer for strength and a prayer for protection is a way the people use to handover them to Allah to get peace.
“Allah is the Protector of Muslims; brings them out from darkness towards light and the supporters of infidels are devils, and they bring them forth from light towards darkness. They are the people of hell, they are to abide therein”
Prayer and Peace:
There is a situation of unrest and war in the present world. There is a need of peace of the world and peace of our inner as the soul of every one of us is in anxiety. A prayer is a way to give yourself under the protection of Allah who only can fill you mind, heart, and the world with peace and happiness.
“O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace (Islam). Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you.”
A prayer for peace is a tool to make your crooked path straight and wide. Allah is the creator of everything in this world.
He knows everything and when we pray to him, we get closer to him and he promises to help his creature when his creature calls him.Only Allah can give us freedom from worries and we can get inner peace only by renouncing Satan and by seeking forgiveness from Allah for our sins.
Recite Surah al Kahf, Surah Naas, Surah Rahman and Surah Mulk after every prayer.
25 Short And Good Morning Prayers To Use On A Daily Basis
Father thank you for all you’ve done in my life
And for all the blessings that I cannot see
Morning Prayers For Strength
You know Lord, I just can’t handle it all by myselfThat’s why, I’m here asking you to strengthen my body, spirit and soul.Strengthen me in the inner manThrough the power of the Holy Spirit indwellingmy innermost being and personalityInvigorate and strengthen my bodyStrengthen my spirit that I can resist the desires of my flesh
And set a fire down in my soul that I can’t contain
God, you are my strengthI’m strong in you, Oh LordIn the power of your mightAnd in the precious name Of Jesus Christ.
Morning Prayers For Protection & Safety
Father, I come before you todayTo ask You to place a hedge of protectionAround me, my family, my friends, my homemy car, my properties, my petsmy workplace, my finances
And all that You have placed me in charge over
Keep me and them all from harmProtect us on our right and on our leftDrive away darkness, danger and negativityCover me under your Mighty Wings
Go before me Lord and clear my path
In the Holy Name of Jesus, I PrayAmen
Morning Prayers Before Work
I ask you for grace, mercy,guidance and protectionI ask the same for my family
and all those around me
I declare that I love you Lordwith all my heart, with all my soul,with all my mind and with all my strength.I love my lifeI love myselfI love my family
And I love people
In Jesus’ Name
Fill me with wisdom so that I will be able to do my job properlyFill my heart with love, passion and energyHelp me to work at the best of my abilityAllow me to excel in my work and bear fruits
Enlarge my territory at work and allow me to prosper
In the Name of Jesus I pray with thanksgivingAmen
Praying For Your Children
Lord, help my children to make the right friendsLet them choose godly friends that are walking with youFriends that are smart, sober-minded and of good behavior
Friends that will have a meaningful impact in their life
Knowing that through you Oh Godall things are possible
I pray, Amen!
Dear LordToday I come to you in faith
knowing that through you all things are possible
I present my children before you and I ask you to guide themHelp them make good decisionsthat will have a positive impact on their futureEquip them for the plans you have in store for themHelp them understand the necessity ofmaking time for you in prayerLet them hear your instructive voice
and the teaching of the wise people in their lives
Give them peace of mind and boost their confidencewhile walking in this worldI pray that they would find their place in life and in society
And not wander and waste the years of their life
Help them among their friends to boldly stand up for Youbeing an example in words, in behavior, in love, in attitude,
in faith, and in purity
Lord, help my children to be good stewards of their abilities
And become the person you want them to be.
In the Holy name of Jesus
I pray, Amen!
Morning Prayers For Success
I will not walk into adversitybecause Jesus is on my side
Every misfortune will pass over
Every yoke over my life is destroyedEvery burden are now being taken away
by the power of Jesus
Any power either in the spiritual orphysical world against me shall failNo weapon formed against me shall prosper
And every tongue that rises up in judgment will be condemned
I declare, through the authority of Jesus’ nameThat my mind is filled with peaceMy heart is overflowed with love
My life is full of joy and happiness
I will survive this worldI will conquerBecause all things are possible
In Jesus, Amen!
I AM Affirmations As Morning Prayers
One more powerful way of praying is to speak positive “I AM” affirmations and declarations over yourself or your beloved ones.
This is incredibly powerful stuff. Whatever follows the words “I AM” will eventually find you. It will definitely affect your situation and your future if you believe and keep doing it as many times as possible.
Take your time and speak these affirmations out loud in a confident voice several times. While speaking, try to visualize what you’re saying as if it’s true and real right now.
13 Steps To Inner Peace (Even In A Busy Stressful World)
Last Updated on June 7, 2019
Unflappable inner peace.
That is such a wonderfully descriptive phrase.
I have known some people who have found internal peace. They exude an inner calm even in the most trying circumstances.
They are fully present with everyone — gentle and accepting of themselves and others. They are slow to anger.
I often think about Atticus Finch in my favorite book, To Kill a Mockingbird. He is a role model of inner peace for me.
There's a scene in which Atticus, the small town attorney defending a falsely accused black man, encounters Bob Ewell, the low-life white farmer who is the accuser.
A drunk Ewell calls Atticus a stream of filthy names and then spits in his face.
In the movie, this scene is played beautifully by Gregory Peck.
With spittle covering his glasses, he doesn't say a word but reaches for something in his pocket while staring at Bob Ewell.
Ewell flinches thinking Atticus is going to hit him, but instead Atticus pulls out a handkerchief and calmly wipes his face and glasses, then walks away.Not many people could maintain that state of equanimity in such a situation. (He is a book character after all.)
What I love about Atticus Finch is that he knows who he is and has inner peace with that. He doesn't have to prove himself by indulging in anger or retribution.
So many of us exist in a cloud of internal and external chaos.
Our lives are so over-scheduled that we go about our days frantic and preoccupied. It's hard to relax or fully enjoy life with all of the distractions and upsets.
In fact, you've probably known people who are prone to creating problems and crises.
They even get off on the drama in a weird, unhealthy way. But inside they feel anxious, unsettled, and rarely content.
Small disruptions morph into major issues. Someone spitting in their face would cause a tsunami.
Others are born with a disposition that is calm and not prone to agitation.
That's a lucky head-start, but lasting inner peace and the desire to make it a priority in life is a learned trait.
In a culture that venerates busyness and constant stimulation, you have to make peace a priority if you want to reap the benefits.Finding inner peace is more about being than doing. It's about leaning toward rather than struggling against.
It's about being fully present and focused on the task at hand.
The rewards of finding peace are numerous.
They include mental and physical health and well-being, self-confidence, better relationships, and a more intense and joyful experience of life.
Most of us want these things, but sometimes we must shift our perceptions of ourselves and how we live in order to create an environment to foster inner peace.
Once we make the shift, we must practice the actions that lead to inner peace in order to sustain it.
1. Have nothing unresolved
As opposed to just having things finished, completely clear up the larger unresolved issues in your life, both personally and professionally, that sap your energy and create other problems in your life.
Procrastination about these issues creates an accumulative emotional burden that drags you down.
Take the first action and get the ball rolling. You will feel a weight come off your shoulders.
2. Surrender and accept what is.
Rather than resisting and fighting, just stop struggling. Resistance blocks energy and creativity.
How can you find a solution when you are flailing about and tensed up?
Related: The Present Moment: 10 Ways To Be Happy Right Now
Take a deep breath and let go. Unhook yourself from the situation or person and view it from a detached perspective.
Often, once you surrender, the solution makes itself known to you.
3. Take full responsibility for how you react to others
Other people don't make you behave in a certain way. You choose your behavior.
Decide who you want to be in all circumstances. Mentally prepare yourself and plan for a calm, unflappable response even during trying times.
If irritation or anger bubble to the surface, step away until you can return to the situation in a calm frame of mind.
4. Become aware of and sensitive to feelings rather than ignoring them
This means your own feelings as well as others. Don't shove away feelings because they are uncomfortable.
They are sending you a message. Take time to poke around those feelings to discover what is behind them.
If you don't, the feelings will come back in more unpleasant ways and really disrupt your peace.
5. Tell the entire truth
Resist editing, lying, or translating. Be real.
Lay it on the table in a gentle and authentic way to yourself and others. Hiding the truth doesn't serve you in the long run. Staying true to your integrity brings peace of mind.
6. Know your higher self
Distinguish between your self versus your mind, ego, needs or past experience. Take the time to understand who you really are.
What are your values, your goals, your joys and passions, your integrity? Those are what define you and make you authentic.
7. Unhinge from adrenaline
Adrenaline is the drug of choice in our stressed-out culture. It gives us a jolt of superhuman energy when faced with a threat. But mostly we use it to get that rush to blast through the day.
An adrenaline lifestyle can do soul-damaging things: becoming a workaholic, being greedy, insistence on getting ahead or winning even at the expense of relationships.
Kick the adrenaline dependency. Slow down and find balance — or risk losing your health, your relationships, and your peace of mind.
8. Know what rattles your cage
What makes you bristle or pushes your buttons?
There's a reason you react, and understanding the truth behind these feelings is the first step in addressing the problem or letting it go.
Keep asking yourself, “Why do I feel this way?” until you know the real answer. Then deal with the answer directly.
9. Step over nothing, even the small stuff
Don't ignore even the smallest tolerations or imbalance in your life. Pay attention to the relationships that cause frustration or have unresolved problems.
You may not be able to change everything, but awareness and the ability to manage tolerations in a healthy way can bring you peace.
10. Prioritize peace ahead of performance
Make an estimated guess on the days you have left to live.
Do you want to look back at your life and celebrate the rushing around, the completed “to do” lists, and the stuff?
Or do you want to reflect on days of calm, connectedness, great relationships, wonderful experiences, and peace of mind?
Related: The 10 Best Meditation Practices To Overcome Anxiety And Bask in Inner Peace
The most profound impact of inner peace is the peace it spreads to the world outside of us. Peace between families, communities, and countries begins with each individual. Inner peace is contagious.
As you find inner peace for yourself, you become a model for others and spread the seeds of peace everywhere you go.
11. Find relaxation techniques that you’ll stick with
Whether you enjoy yoga, long walks, long soaks in the tub, or meditation, make physical and mental relaxation a daily and weekly priority — for your own mental health and to make inner peace more accessible to you (not to mention those who live with you).
Practice mindfulness to help you make relaxation a habit you’ll enjoy.
Mindful relaxation gets you closer to peace of mind and reminds you of the good things in your life that are too easy to overlook when you’re busy.
12. Declutter your world
The less clutter you see on the outside, the less cluttered you feel and the easier it is to find inner peace with yourself.
Take a few minutes each day to clear your space of everything you don’t need, use, or love.Make it easier to maintain order and tidiness in the spaces in which you spend most of your time.
The fewer visible distractions you have, the more peaceful you’ll feel and the more time you’ll have for the things that matter most to you.
13. Disconnect and escape for a while
Take some time each week to disconnect from technology and get reacquainted with who you are without it.
Escape and enjoy simple things a hike and a picnic lunch, a walk on a quiet beach or lakefront, or a quiet soak surrounded by candles and relaxing music.
Part of finding peace is disconnecting from things that steer you away from it
Whatever you enjoy that doesn’t involve technology, allow yourself to enjoy it mindfully.
Relax into it, accept and let go of the thoughts that come (because they will), and savor the things you love about your life and about living in general.
What steps are you taking to find inner peace?
As Dr. Norman Vincent Peale reminds us, “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.”
But creating that life may take some work on your part.
13 Practical Steps to Inner Peace Click To Tweet
If you've led a life that is stressful and disconnected from inner equanimity, you need to commit to a new way of being. You must learn new mindsets and take the actions outlined in this post.
Are you ready to get started on your own journey to inner peace?
What changes do you need to make first to disconnect from the adrenaline lifestyle and find that place of calm inside of you?Today is a great day to get started. Choose one of these steps and begin your journey.
And may your inner calm and joy infuse everything else you do today.
Study 10 THE PRAYER FOR DELIVERANCE FROM TROUBLE — Words of Life Ministries
GREAT PRAYERS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT by Francis Dixon
Scripture Portion: Jonah 2: 1-9
The key verse to this concluding study in our series is Jonah 2:1. In chapter 1 we read the sad record of the prophet’s disobedience and doubt, and of the consequent trouble that befell him. It was after this, and only when he was in real trouble, that he prayed.
We all experience trouble, and the fact that we are Christians does not give us any immunity from trouble. Indeed, the fact that we are Christians ensures trouble, as we learn from Philippians 1:29; Hebrews 12:5-12; 1 Peter 1:7. But sometimes trouble comes upon us because of our own foolishness and sin. This was so in the case of Jonah.
The story is moving and heart-breaking, but also challenging and very practical in its application to us. Notice first of all:-
1. Jonah’s great trouble
Read through chapter 1 carefully and notice how Jonah’s trouble increased with mounting intensity, until in chapter 2 we find him giving his testimony about his trouble and the Lord’s gracious deliverance. Concerning his trouble notice:-
- (1) The nature of it. We read about this in Jonah 1:15 and 17. This man was cast into the sea and was then swallowed by a fish. He was surely in great trouble, and notice this in three ways: First, he was in trouble physically - his body was affected (Jonah 2:2); second, he was in trouble mentally - his mind must have reeled at the very thought of his predicament (Jonah 2:6); and third, he was in trouble spiritually - for he was touch with God (Jonah 2:4). How does your trouble compare with Jonah’s?
- (2) The intensity of it. It was very severe indeed, as we learn from verse 2, ”my distress”; and in verse 2 again, “from the depths of the grave”; verse 3, ”the currents swirled about me …swept over me …”; and in verse 7, “my life was ebbing away”. This was no ordinary trial. It was an overwhelming one. How does your trouble compare with this in its severity? But what was the reason for Jonah’s trouble?
- (3) The reason for it. Jonah had disobeyed and distrusted God, and in this he had committed a grievous sin against the Lord. This was the reason for and the cause of Jonah’s trouble. God’s sovereignty and activity are very clearly brought out in this prophecy. Notice what ”the Lord” did - in Jonah 1:1-3, and 4 and 17. Notice also that in Jonah 2:3 he attributes the storm, the waves and the trial to the Lord. God had brought about this great trial as a chastening, as His loving and sanctifying purpose to break His servant’s self-will and stubborn disobedience. The Lord has done this in love.
If you are in trouble, it does not follow that this is due to deliberate disobedience or distrust; but it could be so, and only you know whether it is so. Is God’s hand heavy upon you because of some wilful disobedience? If so, what should you or any other Christian do in a time of trouble? We should do what Jonah did.
2. Jonah’s urgent prayer
It is important to compare Jonah 1:17 with Jonah 2:1. How urgent this man’s prayer was! - and he only made his prayer to the Lord when he was really in a tight fix. Look up and read Psalm 107 and particularly notice verses 6,13,19,20, and then the closing verse, verse 43. Concerning Jonah’s prayer notice:-
- (1) The place of his praying. We get this in Jonah 2:1. What a strange prayer-chamber! Daniel prayed in his house (Daniel 6:10); Peter prayed on the rooftop (Acts 10:9); Lydia prayed by the riverside (Acts 16:13); Paul prayed in prison (Philippians 1:4); Jesus prayed on the mountain top (Luke 6:12); but Jonah - he prayed from the inside of a fish! This reminds us that we can pray anywhere and in any time of trouble.
- (2) The faith in his praying. Here is something important. Jonah was God’s servant, in spite of the fact that he was disobedient. He knew that the Lord would hear his prayer if it was offered sincerely, penitently, with confession and in faith. His prayer was God-directed (Jonah 2:1); it was offered in faith (Jonah 2:4); it was offered in the light of what God was going to do for him (Jonah 2:9). When Jonah prayed he rejoiced in the fact that ”Salvation comes from the Lord”. He had faith to believe that He could and would save him from his trouble. All appearances were against him and he was still in the fish, but God would get him out!
- (3) The answer to his praying. We get this in Jonah 2:10. What a great answer it was! - immediate, dramatic and miraculous! God is very gracious, in spite of our disobedience (Jonah 4:2), and compare Psalm 145:8-9. But most of all God’s grace and graciousness are seen in the next point.
3. Jonah’s second chance
What wonderful words are recorded in Jonah 3:1! He was given a second chance after his disobedience; so was Peter after his denial (John 21:15-17); Thomas after his doubt (John 20:24-29); John Mark after his desertion (2 Timothy 4:11). There is a second chance for you if you will come back to the Lord in penitence and faith. What do we see about Jonah’s second chance?
- (1) It was unexpected. It was certainly more than he could have hoped for. He believed God would deliver him but he could not have expected that God would recommission him.
- (2) It was undeserved. How completely undeserved it was for Jonah; and how completely undeserving we are of the Lord’s gracious dealings with us!
- (3) It was unequivocal. There was no doubt about it. It seemed too good to be true, but it was true!
So Jonah got his trouble; and if your trouble has come upon you because of disobedience and distrust you may get your trouble and back into the plan and purpose of God for your life if you will turn to Him with all your heart - look up and compare 2 Chronicles 30:9 and Joel 2:12-13.
Trending Awesome Prayer for Peace in 2019
Skip to content
As humans, one of the greatest things we long for is peace. However, the only enemy of a man constantly wages war so we don’t get to find it. We are not to worry because with prayers we can maintain and regain our peace in all aspects.
Here, are some powerful prayers that will make the devil himself, lose some peace so you can gain some. Find your peace through these awesome prayers.
Divine Prayer for Peace
Here are Powerful Prayers for Peace you can rely on to start at great day this with.
1. Father in heaven, give unto me peace that passes all understanding.
2. Oh Lord, let your peace be my compass and direction, in Jesus name.
3. I shall find peace even with my enemies, in Jesus name.
4. Father in heaven, I rebuke every fear in me. I shall daily live in peace and in peace, in Jesus name.
5. Father in Jesus name, I pray for peace over every storm in my life and family. Let it be still.
6. Oh heavenly father, let there be peace everywhere I go. In my workplace, let there be peace, in my household let there be peace and in my country, let there be peace.
7. Father in heaven, you haven’t given me the spirit of fear but rather, that of sound mind. I pray today, that every decision I make will be birthed from a sound mind, even in the storms of life. I refuse to live and walk in fear.
8. Oh, Jesus, the prince of peace bless me with a sound mind that shall give and follow the right counsels at each and every time.
9. Father, let me live in peace and unity with all men in Jesus name.
10. Father, give me the grace that will make me calm and be at peace even in the midst of life challenges, Jesus in the boat.
Spiritual Prayer for Peace
It is good and pleasant to start beautiful days spiritually and today should not be in exception. Here are Spiritual Prayers for Peace to start your day with.
11. Oh Lord, I speak to every storm in my life and family, peace, be still.
12. Lord, every enemy of peace fighting my country let them fall down flat Goliath, in Jesus name.
13. Father in Jesus name, I shall never be anxious for anything but rather be in peace through Christ Jesus.14. Father in Jesus name, because you have come to give us life in abundance, I refuse to live in fear of the devil and his devices. I am an overcomer.
15. Father, I pray that you bestow upon me the fruit of the Holy Spirit; love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness and faithfulness in Jesus name.
16. I confess that my heart shall be continuously fixed on the Lord. I refuse to be moved by my troubles. The Lord is my peace.
17. Let there be peace over my household in Jesus name, I shall not live in the fear of the devil.
18. Oh Lord, let your unspeakable peace flow in my heart rivers of water in Jesus name.
20. Lord, everywhere I go, your peace shall follow me in Jesus name.
Godly Prayer for Peace
Peace on every side is the best prayer anyone on earth can pray. Here are well constructed Godly Prayers for Peace that will suitably satisfy your desire for peace.
21. I put on the garment of peace, I refuse the garment of war and fear. I shall dwell in peace in Jesus name.
22. Father, let your divine peace lead me aright in Jesus name.
23. Oh Holy spirit of peace, take away every confusion in my life. Let my mind and heart be settled in you.24. Father in Jesus name, cause me to rest in your arms and on your shoulders a sheep.
25. Oh Lord God, lead me beside the still waters, let the peace that flows upon the rivers of water flow in my heart, in Jesus name.
26. Lord, let my will please you and let men be at peace with me, in Jesus name.
27. Father, let your peace justify my actions and let it be my assurance, in Jesus name.
28. Father, let your peace transcend deeply in my heart and soul in Jesus name.
29. Father, the devil shall not take away my daily peace and rest in Jesus name.
30. I shall go out in peace and return in peace, in Jesus name.
Powerful Prayer for Peace
There is always need for peaceful environment for anyone to attain his or her heart desired height in everything he or she is doing. These are Powerful Prayers for Peace in all you do.
31. Father, help me to seek peace with men at all time.
32. Oh, prince of peace! My country shall find peace and be void of terrorist attacks in Jesus name.
33. Father, let my days be long and peaceful on earth.
34. Father, every enemy threatening the peace of my household, let them fall down Goliath in Jesus name.
35. Every enemy of peace in my life, let them be made silent in Jesus name.
36. Every trouble in my business life, receive peace henceforth in Jesus name. Begin to function properly.
37. Father, in you shall my soul find peace, in Jesus name.
38. Father, I refuse to suffer in silence. On a daily basis, I shall experience a peaceful life in Jesus name.
39. Father, let your kingdom come in my life and let peace reign in Jesus name.
40. Father, let your angels surround me with peace, in Jesus name.
Blessed Prayers for Peace
41. Lord, I shall have a sound sleep and peaceful nights, for I shall not fear the terror by night in Jesus name.
42. Lord, I shall have a peaceful day, for I shall not fear the arrow that flies by the day, in Jesus name.
43. No evil shall come near me nor my dwelling. I shall be marked for peace, in Jesus name.44. Father, let me find peace and safety in the shadow of your wings, in Jesus name.
45. Father in Jesus name, I shall know peace when others are in fear and anxiety.
46. Father, help me to get my focus from the trouble and set my eyes on the prince of peace, upon the cross.
47. Father, I bless your Holy name, because you are my peace.
48. Father, let me recognise your still small voice and let your inner peace dwell in me.
49. Father, dwell among us in peace, in Jesus name.
50. I declare that I shall know peace and peace shall know me, in Jesus name.
- Written By Taiye Christiana.
Finding Peace in a World of Struggle: Prayer for the Troubled Heart
Often, living a peace-filled life comes down to a choice. Choosing to come to Him, choosing to set our minds on His Word, choosing to trust Him no matter what, choosing to pray in all that we face, choosing not to be anxious, choosing to believe that He's always with us and in control, choosing to set our thoughts on those things that are true and right.
God reminds us in His word that peace will not naturally just come our way, He tells to “seek peace and pursue it,” Ps. 34:14.
Some may offer their own advice, “Get away for a few days, relax, be happy, take a vacation, tune out, just don't think about stressful stuff.” But it's only temporary relief in a crazy, struggling world.
Vain attempts to cover desperate places of our souls with superficial, external fixes.
But the peace God offers is vastly different. It's lasting. Confident. Real. Breathing deep reassurance in the midst of all that we face – past, present, or future. Rising up against the fear that would seek to choke our lives. Bringing comfort and freedom.
God's words give strength, purpose, grace. They alone are what can bring inner calm to a whirlwind of crazy.
A Prayer for Peace for a Troubled Heart
Our world is hurting and broken. We pray for those who have lost loved ones this week, please comfort them in their grief and loss, cover them with your peace and presence, as only your Spirit can do.
We know that in whatever we face, you are our Peace and Refuge, a very present help in times of trouble. Thank you that you remind us throughout your Word, we do not face the storms alone, but you are always with us. Whispering calm. Speaking peace. Bringing rest to our souls.
We confess our need for you. We ask you to forgive us for trying to figure everything out on our own, for not trusting that you are more than able and powerful to work on our behalf.
Forgive us for picking back up what we already determined to lay down at your feet.
Give us the ability to trust you more, give us a heart that finds rest in your presence, give us the wisdom to seek peace and pursue it, remembering it’s only to be found in you alone.
Thank you that your yoke is easy and your burden is light. Thank you that you care for us. Thank you that the peace of your loving and strong presence guards and protects our hearts and minds in you. Thank you that we do not have to walk in fear or live in overwhelmed cycles of worry and stress.
Thank you for your voice that breaks through the greatest wind and storm swirling around us, and whispers “Peace, be still.”
Thank you that you sent your One and Only Son to set us free.
In the Mighty Name of Jesus,
13 Verses of Peace to Guard Your Hearts and Minds in Him:
“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27
“You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.” Isaiah 26:3
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7
“The Lord gives strength to his people, the Lord blesses his people with peace.” Psalm 29:11
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30
“Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7
“For God is not a God of disorder but of peace.” 1 Corinthians 14:33
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
“Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.” 2 Thessalonians 3:16
“…the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace.” Romans 8:6
“Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things…and the God of peace will be with you.” Philippians 4:8-9
“For He Himself is our peace…” Ephesians 2:14
“The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you, the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” Numbers 6:24-26
No matter what we go through in this life, or what we're up against today, we don't have to be shaken.
We're safe with Him.
He sent His only Son, pure essence of Peace Himself, to give us lasting freedom and peace that only He can give.
Debbie McDaniel is a writer, pastor's wife, mom to three amazing kids (and a lot of pets). Join her each morning on Fresh Day Ahead's page, http://www..com/DebbieWebbMcDaniel, for daily encouragement in living strong, free, hope-filled lives. Find her also at http://.com/debbmcdaniel and http://www.debbiemcdaniel.com.
This article is part of our larger Prayers resource meant to inspire and encourage your prayer life when you face uncertain times. Visit our most popular prayers if you are wondering how to pray or what to pray. Remember, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us and God knows your heart even if you can't find the words to pray.
Prayer for Healing
Prayer for Strength
Prayer for Sick
Image Credit: ©Unsplash/etty-fidele