Prayer For Brother On Drugs
12 Good Prayers for the Recently Deceased
Many pray for the hope of their family and relatives, but what about praying for the dead? Those that have died, now live in the kingdom of Christ. Here is a look at some good prayers for the recently deceased that may help encourage you to find the right words you are searching for.
God our Father, Your power brings us to birth, Your providence guides our lives,
and by Your command we return to dust.
Lord, those who die still live in Your presence, their lives change but do not end. I pray in hope for my family, relatives and friends,
and for all the dead known to You alone.
In company with Christ, Who died and now lives, may they rejoice in Your kingdom, where all our tears are wiped away. Unite us together again in one family,
to sing Your praise forever and ever.
In your hands, O Lord, we humbly entrust our brothers and sisters. In this life you embraced them with your tender love; deliver them now from every evil
and bid them eternal rest.
The old order has passed away: welcome them into paradise, where there will be no sorrow, no weeping or pain, but fullness of peace and joy with your Son and the Holy Spirit forever and ever.
Lord Jesus Christ, by your own three days in the tomb, you hallowed the graves of all who believe in you and so made the grave a sign of hope that promises resurrection
even as it claims our mortal bodies.
Grant that our brother/sister, N., may sleep here in peace until you awaken him/her to glory, for you are the resurrection and the life. Then he/she will see you face to face and in your light will see light and know the splendor of God, for you live and reign forever and ever.
O God, by whose mercy the faithful departed find rest, send your holy Angel to watch over this grave. Through Christ our Lord.
Eternal rest grant unto them , O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them .
May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
O God, Who hast commanded us to honor our father and mother, look in the tenderness of Thy mercy upon the souls of my father and mother and forgive them their sins, and grant unto me the joy of seeing them again in the glorious light of everlasting life. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
O God, who hast commanded us to honor our father and our mother; in Thy mercy have pity on the souls of my father and mother and forgive them their trespasses; and make me see them again in the joy of everlasting brightness. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
O God, who by Thine unspeakable providence was please to number Thy servant Pope (Name here) among the Sovereign Pontiffs, grant, we beseech Thee, that he who reigned as the vicar of Thy Son on earth, may be joined in fellowship with Thy holy Pontiffs forevermore. Through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
Grant, we beseech Thee, O Lord, that the soul of Thy servant Bishop (Name here), which Thou hast taken from the toilsome conflict of this world, may have fellowship among Thy saints. Through Christ our Lord. Amen
O Lord, we pray Thee that the soul of Thy priest, Thy servant (Name here), which, while he abode in this world, Thou didst adorn with sacred gifts, may ever rejoice in a glorious place in heaven. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Death is nothing at all. I have only slipped away into the next room. I am I, and you are you. Whatever we were to each other that we still are. Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way which you always used. Put no difference in your tone, wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.
Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
Play, smile, think of me, pray for me. Let my name be ever the household word that it always was, let it be spoken without effect, without the trace of shadow on it. Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was; there is unbroken continuity. Why should I be mind because I am sight?
I am waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner.
All is well.
O Loving Father and Savior, send your angels to carry the soul of your servant from this earth to the heavenly place of eternal and everlasting life. Let family and friends who have passed before in faith be reunited in joy with the departed. Forgive any wrongs that have been committed and welcome this beloved spirit into the warm embrace of your unending peace. Amen.
Grant us, Lord Jesus, always to follow the example of Your holy family, that at the hour of our death Your glorious Virgin Mother with blessed Joseph may come to meet us, and so we may deserve to be received by You into Your everlasting dwelling-place.
Jesus, Mary, Joseph, I offer you my heart and my soul. Jesus, Mary, Joseph, may I breathe forth my soul with you in peace.
From sudden and unlooked for death, O Lord, deliver us
About the Author of this Blog Post
Crystal Ayres has served as our editor-in-chief for the last five years. She is a proud veteran, wife and mother. The goal of ConnectUs is to publish compelling content that addresses some of the biggest issues the world faces. If you would to reach out to contact Crystal, then go here to send her a message.
Birthday Prayers for my Brother | A Blessed Celebration
Last modified: March 2, 2019
Sending your brother a sweet prayer is surely one of the best things you can give him on his birthday.
Brothers are such a blessing to us and for that matter it is important to pray for all the good things they could ever need in life, including good health, happiness, prosperity, and long life.
God is ever merciful and is always ready to grant your brother any of the prayers we have compiled on this page to celebrate him on his birthday.
You can send any of these birthday prayers to your precious brother through so many media, including normal text message or via social media platforms such as and WhatsApp.
Birthday Prayers for my Brother
- Dear brother, may you never see sorrow in your life. May God’s wonderful and everlasting love always be with you. I love you so much. Happy birthday.
- You are a perfect model of God’s gift to the world. May your day be filled with God’s blessings, love and happiness. Happy birthday.
- In my heart you will always remain precious. You are the author of what I am today. Happy birthday and may you be kept safe and happy in God’s protective hands all the days of life.
- You make my world shine as bright as a dozen suns put together. I couldn’t have asked God for a better brother. On this day, I pray that you be blessed in many special ways beyond your comprehension. Happy birthday, beloved brother.
- Birthdays may come and go but my love for you will last forever. May your cup never run God’s favor, sweet brother. Happy birthday.
- Dear brother, you are the one behind my success and happiness in this world. Your phenomenal support is greatly appreciated. I pray that God replenishes anything you have lost for my sake. May you also be blessed abundantly with happiness and health. Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday, brother.
May the Almighty God bless you on your Big Day today and on all the days of your precious life. Thank you for being such a wonderful brother to me all my life.
- Brother, you are nothing short of an angel. Every day I contemplate on how life would have been for me had God not blessed me with you. May God grant you everything that your heart desires in this life, and may your heart constantly overflow with happiness. Happy birthday.
- People say brothers are a gift, but dear brother, to me, you are the world’s greatest treasure. May the Lord continue to use you to touch many lives. Happy birthday.
- Dear brother, every year, you keep astounding me with your phenomenal life. I’m so proud to call you my brother. May God be with you as you celebrate your birthday today and all the days of your life. Enjoy your day.
- Wishing a happy birthday to a brother who never lets me down. Brother, just as you have never let me down, may God also never let you down in all spheres of your life. May He always be there by your side, protecting and guiding you through life. Have a great day.
Happy Birthday, brother. You make my world shine as bright as a dozen suns put together. I couldn’t have asked God for a better brother. On this day, I pray that you be blessed in many special ways beyond your comprehension.
- May Goodness and mercies follow you today and in the years ahead. Happy birthday, brother.
- Today I am celebrating God’s plans for your life. And what are these plans? They are plans of wonderful and very beautiful things. Happy birthday, my sweet brother. May your life always know the amazing blessings of God.
- May the upcoming years bring you more purpose and meaning to your life. Happy birthday to the most amazing person in my life. Love you.
- I thank God today for this milestone in your life. You are a true blessing in my life. May your paths be straightened by the hand of the Lord. Happy birthday, my wonderful brother.
- There are more blessings in the promise God has for you beginning with your birthday. May God hear your prayers and bless you richly. Happy birthday to my sweet brother.
- May the Almighty God bless you on your Big Day today and on all the days of your precious life. Thank you for being such a wonderful brother to me all my life. Happy birthday.
- May God bless you abundantly as you have blessed me by being the most loving and caring brother in this world. Happy birthday.
- Sweet brother, as you celebrate your special day today, may God bless you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. May He always keep you happy and protected from the plans of those who aim to do you harm. Happy birthday.
May the upcoming years bring you more purpose and meaning to your life. Happy birthday to the most amazing person in my life. Love you, brother!
- May God’s amazing and everlasting love always be on you. May your life never know disappointments and sorrow. May all the days of your life be filled with happiness, joy, success and love. I love you so much, brother. Happy birthday.
- Dear brother, may you have a phenomenally happy birthday celebration today, and may God bless you with a bright and beautiful life.
- May God always be your best friend and keep you safe and going regardless of what obstacles may stand in your way. Happy birthday.
- As you turn a new age, may your life always attract the grace of God. And may happiness and peace follow you all the days of your life. Have a fabulous birthday.
- May you have an amazing life filled with the love, grace, mercy and kindness of the Almighty God. Happy birthday, brother. God bless you.
You May Also :
Happy Birthday, Bro! | Best Birthday Wishes for your Brother
Top 100+ Original and Funny Happy Birthday Memes
Happy Birthday Images
Ain’t no Cake Big Enough! | Funny Birthday Wishes for Older and Younger Brothers
Good Morning Images
- May God protect you and give you all the things that you want from this life. May all the days of your life be sunny and bright. Happy birthday.
- Today I ask God to richly bless your life gladness, sunshine and peace. Happy birthday.
- Congratulations on turning a new age today. As you celebrate this day, may the priceless peace of the good Lord build a fence around your life and inject happiness into your heart all the days of your life. Happy birthday, my sweet brother.
- May your life be filled with happiness, love, peace and uncountable blessings. Happy birthday, bro.
- Today, I pray for nothing but your happiness. May your happiness be so plentiful that your heart finds it difficult containing it. Happy birthday, my dear.
- As you mark your Big Day, I pray that the peace and love of God accompany you until the end of time. May your life keep serving as an inspiration to everyone who comes into contact with you. Happy birthday.
- May your life be blessed with peace, happiness, and wellness. May every endeavor you venture into be successful and bring you happiness. Dear brother, I wish you an extraordinarily happy birthday.
- May God constantly smile on you and watch over you as you progress on your journey of life. Have a wonderful life, my dearest brother. Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday, bro. I am truly blessed to have you as a brother. Today, I pray that God shower His amazing blessings and love on your life. May your heart always know joy and peace. I love you.
Blessings from the Heart | Happy Birthday Prayers
Birthday Prayers for Myself | Asking God for New (Immaterial) Things
Birthday Prayers for my Sister
Birthday Prayers for Mothers | Bless you, Mom!
Grateful to God for Making You my Dad | Birthday Prayers for Fathers
Click here for our best birthday wishes. If you d what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Birthday imagesbirthday prayersbirthday wishesbrotherfamilyHappy Birthdaysiblings
10 Prayers for the Departed and Dearly Missed
Death and dying are parts of life. While some people fear them, others draw inspiration from death.
As nurses, it’s inevitable for us to see some of our patients die and their families deeply grieve for them. Although we can’t bring back their loved ones, there are still ways for us to provide comfort, strength and guidance to the families our patients left behind.
Here are 10 powerful prayers for the departed.
For the recently deceased
In your hands, O Lord,we humbly entrust our brothers and sisters.In this life you embraced them with your tender love;deliver them now from every evil
and bid them eternal rest.
The old order has passed away:welcome them into paradise,where there will be no sorrow, no weeping or pain,but fullness of peace and joywith your Son and the Holy Spirit
forever and ever.
Prayer for the souls in purgatory
Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
Prayer for deceased relatives and friends
Almighty Father, source of forgiveness and salvation, grant that our relatives and friends who have passed from this life may, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and of all the saints, come to share your Eternal happiness through Christ our Lord. Amen
Prayers for the deceased for forgiveness and peace and for mourners
Lord Jesus, our Redeemer, You willingly gave Yourself up to death so that all people might be saved and pass from death into a new life. Listen to our prayers; look with love on Your people who mourn and pray for their dead brother/sister.
Lord Jesus, You alone are holy and compassionate; forgive our brother/sister his/her sins.
By dying You opened the gates of life for those who believe in You; do not let Your brother/sister be parted from You, but by Your glorious power give him/her light, joy, and peace in heaven where You live for ever and ever. Amen.
My brother (sister) in faith, I entrust you to God Who created you.May you return to the One Who formed you from the dust of this earth.May Mary, the angels, and all the saints come to meet you as you go forth from this life.May Christ Who was crucified for you bring you freedom and peace.May Christ, the Son of God, Who died for you take you into His kingdom.May Christ, the Good Shepherd, give you a place within His flock.May He forgive your sins and keep you among His people.
May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the sight of God forever. Amen.
I commend you, my dear [name] to almighty God, and entrust you to your Creator.May you rest in the arms of the Lord who formed you from the dust of the earth.May holy Mary, the angels, and all the saints welcome you now that you have gone forth from this life.
May Christ who was crucified for you, bring you freedom and peace.May Christ who died for you admit you into his garden of paradise.May Christ, the true Shepherd, embrace you as one of his flock.May he forgive all your sins and set you among those he has chosen.
May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God, forever.
Prayer for unexpected death
Heavenly Father we know and believe that our times are in Your hands, but Lord it’s so often such a shock to us when a dear loved one meets with a sudden or unexpected death – through an accident or perhaps due to some unforeseen tragedy, which takes the life of someone they loved – long before it would be expected.
Lord, we bring before You today those who are having to go through such a tragic loss and pray that You would be very close to each one that is in mourning today over such a loss – and are perhaps confused or even angry that such a devastating occurrence has overtaken them – without any apparent warning.
You are the God of all comfort Who comforts us in time of need and we pray that for those that are facing such a difficult trial today. Uphold them we pray, and ask that You draw very close to them … raise up we pray, the right people to minister to them and to be a genuine comfort and support at this time of tragedy and grief.
Lord, we don’t understand why our loved ones should suddenly be removed from us through a sudden, unexpected death – but Lord we trust You to soothe away the hurt in time – for shall not the God of all the earth do right…. In Jesus name, we pray,
Prayer for deceased parents
O God, Who has commanded usto honor our father and mother,have compassion in Thy mercy,on the souls of my father and mother;forgive them their sins,and grant that I may see themin the joy of eternal brightness.
Through Christ our Lord.
Prayer after violent death
Father, we bring before You those that have had the devastating experience of having someone close to them that they know and love, suffer a sudden, violent and needless death. Lord how we grieve for those that are having to experience this right now, and we pray that in Your grace You would look down with pity and mercy and meet them right at their point of need.
Lord, You are the one Who was sent to heal the broken-hearted and comfort those that mourn and are heavy-laden.
You are the One Who promised that Your grace is sufficient for every eventuality – even for those having to face the sudden and violent death of someone close to them.Draw near to them we pray and lift them up into You arms of love and carry them during this time of suffering and grief for You have promised that underneath are Your everlasting arms.
Lord, as we lift up in prayer those that are having to come to terms with the sudden and violent death of a loved one – we pray that You would use this tragedy to be the thing that starts to draw each suffering soul into the tender arms of their Saviour – the Lord Jesus Christ, in Whose name we pray,
Prayer for a deceased brother, relative or friend
You are, O God,quick to pardon and desire man’s salvation.In Your goodness we ask You to grant our deceased brothers,relatives, and friends everlasting happiness.With the help of Blessed Mary ever Virginand all Your saints,
we ask this through Christ, our Lord.
Prayer to say on the day of a person’s death
O God, Whose property is always to have mercy and to spare, we humbly beseech Thee for the soul of Thy servant N…, which Thou hast this day commanded to depart this world, that Thou wouldst not deliver it into the hands of the enemy, nor forget it unto the end, but wouldst command it to be received by the Holy Angels, and conducted to Paradise, its true country; that as in Thee it hath hoped and believed, it may not suffer the pains of hell, but may take possession of eternal joys.
Through Christ our Lord.
See Also: 10 Inspiring Songs To Help With Grief
Share these beautiful prayers to friends or family who need them.
♥ Connect with NurseBuff on , Pinterest, and !