Prayer For A Fruitful Week
12 Thanksgiving Prayers for Family, Children & Dinner Times
a printable prayer suitable for personal devotion or for a program or church newsletter:- Here are four great Thanksgiving prayers for before eating:-
O Lord, How full is this world of your unending creativity.
How astounding is creation in all its variety. How breathtaking is new life, growth and transformation. How wonderful is your provision for us your children! This day, we celebrate your great goodness with thankful hearts and joyful lives.Amen.
(a mealtime prayer from www.lords-prayer-words.com)
Thanksgiving Prayer For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, For love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends.
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
(suitable for a dinner or family time) O Lord, Thank you for all the good gifts you have given us. Thank you for the fine delicate balance of the natural world. Thank you for the amazing variety of fruit seeds and grains. Thank you for the beauty of autumn when the greens turn yellow, gold and crimson. Lord, help us to enjoy this beautiful season, And the wonderful food you have given us.Amen.
read more grace prayers to say before meal times with your family.
Children and Family Prayers
Three prayers for family & children times together:- Thanksgiving Prayer for Children
(a prayer for young children to say) Lord, thank you for the flowers and thank you for the trees Thank you for my special friends and all the fun they bring Thank you for the food I eat and thank you for my drink But most of all I thank you for the way you love me
(a childrens prayer from www.lords-prayer-words.com)
•read more prayers for children to say here
Thanksgiving Prayer for Children (a prayer for parents) Thank you for our children. Bless them with your love and peace, Protect them with your truth and strength, Engage them with your hope and vision. Thank you for our children.Amen.
(a parents prayer from www.lords-prayer-words.com)
Thanksgiving prayer for the family Lord God, I give you all the members of our family. You know them all so well and love them all. I ask that you would cover us with a rainbow of hope. Hope that draws us together to work out our differences. Hope that helps us to celebrate together and care for one another. Hope that rides a banner in our lives and watches over us wherever we go. Hope that overcomes adversity and gathers strength to overcome. Hope that guides us and gives us vision for our future alone and together. Hope filled with love. Hope that fuels faith. Hope that breathes peace. May our family live in you Underneath your promises.Amen.
(a prayer of thanks from www.lords-prayer-words.com)
Almighty and gracious Father, we give you thanks for the fruits of the earth in their season and for the labors of those who harvest them. Make us, we beseech thee, faithful stewards of thy great bounty, for the provision of our necessities and the relief of all who are in need, to the glory of thy Name; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
source: Book of Common Prayer, 1979 version, Protestant Episcopal Church in the USA.
O Lord, that lends me life, Lend me a heart replete with thankfulness!
William Shakespeare (King Henry VI, Part II. Act I, scene i)
Father in Heaven, Creator of all and source of all goodness and love, please look kindly upon us and receive our heartfelt gratitude in this time of giving thanks. Thank you for all the graces and blessings. You have betowed upon us, spiritual and temporal: our faith and religious heritage. Our food and shelter, our health, the loves we have for one another, our family and friends. Dear Father, in Your infinite generosity, please grant us continued graces and blessing throughout the coming year. This we ask in the Name of Jesus, Your Son and our Brother. Amen.
(Traditional Catholic Prayer)
A contemporary version of this famous hymn:-
Come, ye thankful people, come, raise the song of harvest home; all is safely gathered in, ere the winter storms begin. God our Maker doth provide for our wants to be supplied; come to God's own temple, come, raise the song of harvest home. All the world is God's own field, fruit as praise to God we yield; wheat and tares together sown are to joy or sorrow grown; first the blade and then the ear, then the full corn shall appear; Lord of harvest, grant that we wholesome grain and pure may be. For the Lord our God shall come, and shall take the harvest home; from the field shall in that day all offenses purge away, giving angels charge at last in the fire the tares to cast; but the fruitful ears to store in the garner evermore. Even so, Lord, quickly come, bring thy final harvest home; gather thou thy people in, free from sorrow, free from sin, there, forever purified, in thy presence to abide; come, with all thine angels, come, raise the glorious harvest home.
Lyrics by Henry Alford (1810-1871)
Music by George J. Elvey (1816-1893)
A Simple Prayer of Thanks
Thank you. I dwell upon the goodness in my life. Thank you. I cherish in my heart Your gift to me. Thank you. I notice the blessings of life, breath, loving and sharing. I am so very grateful. Thank you, Lord.
(a simple prayer of thanks from www.lords-prayer-words.com)
3 Powerful Prayer Practices for a More Fruitful Ministry
You can be a pastor who maintains a powerful prayer connection to Jesus.
It’s less about inspiration than it is about prayer habits, practices, and systems woven into your days that will keep you near to Jesus and bring his mighty power into your life and ministry.
What are your prayer practices? How are they working for you? Maybe ready for a little something new?
As you read on, ask the Holy Spirit to nudge you about the practices he wants in your prayer life these days.
These three practices shape my life and ministry and I recommend them to you, my friend
In the middle of all the demands on your time, Pastor, there’s Jesus.
1. Getting into a Prayer Rut
In most areas of life, ruts are a bad thing.
Drive your car over one and, ouch, there goes the alignment. Let your marriage get into one and you will be bored and dissatisfied.
But when it comes to spiritual exercises, ruts can be a really good thing.
My favorite rut is my morning prayer
First thing every morning, I pray four things for myself, my family, my church and my staff. I pray for the salvation of five of my family members.
I thank God for the new day and ask Him to use me to add value to each person I will be meeting with. (I use my calendar for that part.)
I pray almost the same thing in almost the same words every morning.
This rut has a cleansing effect on me. It draws me close to the Lord and drives His power into my life and concerns.On the rare days when I don’t practice this prayer rut, I feel something is missing all day long. I have other things and people I pray for throughout the day, but this first prayer of the day is a no-brainer for me.
Infrequently-practiced disciplines can be a chore. Routinely-practiced disciplines become a joy.
2. A Prayer I Pray Every Morning
1 Chronicles 4:10 contains one of the shortest, simplest, most powerful prayers ever prayed:
“Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, ‘Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.’ And God granted his request.”
I pray these four prayers from 1 Chronicles 4 every morning:
- Lord, would you bless me today in every way YOU want to bless me.
- Would you increase my territory so that I can be used more effectively by you.
- Would you place your hand upon me, and use it to touch others.
- And would you keep me from harm and harm from me.
These are prayers God wants to answer.
God wants to bless his people. But he often waits until we ask.
The key is to ask him to bless you in the ways he wants to bless you
You have some ideas, but give him permission to fulfill his ideas for blessing you.
God wants to increase the size of your responsibilities.
Jesus came to build his church. Ask him to entrust as much of the building of it to you as you can handle. Then ask him to enlarge the territory of your heart and character so you can handle more.
Life on earth is about training for reigning with him in heaven. Grow as big as you can.
God wants to place his hand upon you. Invite him to do so every day.
And God wants to steer you toward significance and away from pain (unless that pain will result in your gain), so ask him for that also. Jabez did, and “God granted his request.”
I not only pray this prayer for myself, I pray it for my family and staff every day.
I have discovered that there seems to be a cumulative effect to this prayer. It could be that prayers are seeds sown in the ground. You pray them and tend them, and after an interval, they begin to sprout and grow.
“I call on you, O God, for you will answer me; give ear to me and my prayer.” – Psalm 17:6
3. A Dangerous Prayer
Twenty-one years ago I prayed a prayer that has changed me more than any other. It changed my vocation, location, orientation, and just about every other “ation” in my life.
Nineteen words. Twenty-one syllables. Seventy letters. One request.
I prayed that prayer every day for ninety days. By the end of it, I was a new man.
I was no longer content to serve the church. I was compelled to serve God and his purposes in the world.
At the time, I was an associate pastor in a nice, safe church in rural Colorado. I was content with that. I planned to stay there for a long, long time.But the prayer – or, the Lord – wouldn’t let me. The prayer moved me to San Diego County, where I founded New Song Church, a church focused on reaching the lost.
In 2018, over 20,000 people have received Christ through New Song’s ministries. We’ve helped start fifteen churches and seven parachurch ministries or outreach-focused companies, one of which has planted 270,000 churches.
I am in awe of what God has done.
Here’s what I know about this dangerous prayer:
1. A simple prayer really can change you.
2. God’s great desire is that all people come to know him.
3. God uses ordinary people who are willing to take extraordinary risks.
4. The community you live in will only be reached if people you pray dangerous prayers and get about the business of building Christ’s church.
5. Churches that reach out are led by pastors who are compelled by God to reach their communities.
Most of these outreach-oriented pastors don’t see themselves as overly impressive. They’re just convicted to their core that they must mobilize people to reach out because they are convinced that this is God’s primary purpose for them, and for their people.
What are you thinking right now? That’s what you should do!
Pray, and make a plan for adding new prayer practices into your week.
Hal Seed is the founding and Lead Pastor of New Song Community Church in Oceanside, CA. He mentors pastors who want to lead healthy, growing churches with resources at www.pastormentor.com.
Start Here to learn more about the resources available for you at PastorMentor.
100+ Happy New Week – Inspirational Messages, Quotes And Prayers
Happy New Week Inspirational Quotes and Prayers
No better way to begin a new week than with a prayer and Good will message. It gives you a boost and the inspiration to face the challenges of a new week. Send any of these Happy New Week Inspirational Messages, Quotes and Prayers to your loved ones, friends, colleagues or boss and they will be grateful for your thoughtfulness.
Happy New Week Inspirational Messages And Prayers For Friends
- Embrace the week with enthusiasm. Be alert for new opportunities. Utilise them. You will succeed. Have a great week ahead.
- The journey to success begins with a step. Take that step this week. Believe! Achieve!
- You are an Eagle in flight.
No one can stand in your way this week. Go and do exploits.
- No one dares stand in the way of a moving train. This week, you will be unstoppable. Have a great week ahead.
- Forget about the failures of the past week. This week is an opportunity to do better.
Look ahead! Be great!
- Forget the past, embrace the future and the possibilities it presents. Have a great week.
- Light up that fire within you. Be anything you want to be. Have a great week.
Happy New Week Messages
- No matter how tough it gets this week, keep going.
- Let your purpose consume you this week, go for excellence!
- Three things you shouldn’t lose this week; your faith, your courage and your smile. Happy new week.
- You’re an embodiment of virtue. Let the world taste of your awesomeness this week.
Have a great week ahead.
Jumia Mobile Week Offers
- Think smart, work smarter. Achieve great results. Happy new week.
- Opportunities hide in unexpected places, you only need to look closely. Have a great week ahead.
- Do not be afraid to shine this week. When you shine, you invariably give others permission to do the same. Shine! Shine brightly!
- The world awaits you this week. Go show it the stuff you’re made of.
- As the new week presents you with opportunities and choices to decide on, may God grant you discernment to make the right decisions. Happy new week.
- May the world gather to celebrate you this week. Have a good week.
- May all your endeavours this week yield good success. May none of your efforts go to waste. Have a great week ahead.
- This new week, men will gather to the light of your shinning. Happy new week.
- This new week, may you be blessed with blessings from above, the kind of blessings that makes everyone gape in awe. Happy new week.
- May opportunities abound for you this week. Every of your past failures will be converted to success. You will find a way where there seems to be no way. Happy new week.
Happy New Week Messages
Happy New Week Inspirational Messages And Prayers For A Colleague
- The past week was awesome. This new week will be super. Let’s go face it. Happy new week.
- Working with you is one of my greatest experiences ever. I look forward to the new week working together. Cheers to a great week ahead.
Collection of Korean Products for you
- You’re one of the best people to have on a team. You’re a strong link and I rely on you. Happy new week.
- Happy new week to my favourite colleague. I look forward to seeing you. Happy new week.
- We did it last week. We can do it again this week, even better. Let’s be awesome together. Happy new week.
- With you, work is fun. Let’s do it again. Cheers to a great week.
- You’re a smart worker. Your dedication to duty is inspiring. I look forward to working with you again this week. Have a great one.
- Working with you is so refreshing. I look forward to every work experience with you. Here’s to a great week ahead.
- Here’s wishing a colleague turned friend a great week. Be the best you can be this week. I believe in you.
- We’re a great team, we’re family. Here’s to a great week of success and great achievements. Happy new week.
- Last week didn’t turn out as we hoped. Trusting that this week will be better. Here’s to a week of possibilities. Happy new week.
- I hope you put last week behind you already. We’re gonna give it our best shot this week. This week will definitely be better. Be positive.
- Shake off the weekend blues. Activate work mode. It’s a new week, cheers.
- Thank you for always lending a helping hand when needed. You’re great to work with. Happy new week.
- You need to downsize your ego this week so we can get along. It won’t stop me from wishing you a happy new week anyway. So here’s wishing you a great week.
Exam Success Wishes, Messages and Prayers
- You’re bone stuck in my throat, but we achieve great results together. So here’s to another week of results. Happy new week.
- Holler teammate, it’s a new week. May it be great for us. Happy new week.
- May all your efforts this week yield fruitful results. Happy new week colleague.
- We work so hard, we strive so hard. May we prosper this week.
- May sweet reward attend our labour this week. God bless you colleague. Happy new week.
Happy New Week Inspirational Messages And Prayers For Him
- No one stands in the way of a champion. No one will stand in your way this week sweetheart. Go on and prosper. Happy new week.
- It’s a new week darling. Go ahead and be awesome. Go make me proud as always. Happy new week.
- A new week is here.
Another week to do us proud. I believe so much in you darling. Have a great one.
- No one deserves to succeed more than you, my hardworking man. May all your efforts count and amount to good success. Happy new week.
- The Lord crown your efforts this week and establish you as the head. God bless you my darling. Happy new week.
- Get up sleepy head. I’d love to wrap you in my arms all week long but duty calls. So get along and do great things. Happy new week.
Enjoy International Delivery from Mark and Spencer
- I believe in you darling. I trust in your amazing abilities. You have so much to offer to the world. Shine! Happy new week.
- As you go this week, may favour attend you and blessings line your path. Happy new week darling.
- See possibilities, see opportunities. I’m rooting for you sweetheart. Happy new week.
Happy New Week Messages
- Last week didn’t go as expected. But we can’t let one bad experience get us down. I’m positive this new week will better. Have a great week.
- Forget about the failures of the last week. It’s in the past. Here’s to an amazing week of possibilities. Happy new week sweetheart.
- Go for excellence. Be the best you can. I believe in you dear. Happy new week.
- Happy new week to an amazing man. Your best is yet to come. Go and prosper.
48 Hours Snow Forecast in the US
- Your labour this week will be sweet. Your harvest will be bountiful and your soul will be satisfied. Happy new week my dearest.
- As you go this week to pursue excellence, know that you have the backing of a woman who loves and believes in you. It shall be well with you.
- You’re tougher than every challenge you may ly face this week. You have great potentials within. You are way stronger than whatever comes to you. Happy new week my darling.
- I know firsthand the exploits your hands are capable of doing. Do exploits this week my darling, make me proud as always.
Top Happy New Month Messages, Wishes, Sms and Prayers
- This week, may you be the shinning diamond in the midst of this miry world. Happy new week sweets.
- I know how hard you work, this week, may the breakthrough you truly deserve locate you. This week, you will surely smile. Happy new week.
- Go in your strength this week, go in your might. The Lord backs you, I’m right behind you. You will not fail.
Happy New Week Inspirational Messages And Prayers For Her
- Your beautiful, delicate hands are the strongest I know. May they bring in bountiful harvest this week. Happy new week my sweetest.
Happy New Week Messages
- Happy new week, beautiful sweetheart, may you be all that you were meant to be this week. Xoxo.
- The world awaits you this week honey and you’ve got so much to offer. May this be your best week yet. Happy new week.
- Anyone who underestimates you has not seen what you’re capable of and does so at his risk. Go this week darling and be awesome. I love you.
Cute I Miss You Messages, Quotes and Ideas For Loved Ones
- You’ve got it in you baby, the stuff it takes to make the world better. Be you this week, be great. Happy new week.
- I would serve you the world on a platter, but you need the fulfillment and satisfaction work gives. So here’s to a week of work and fulfillment. Happy new week.
- May long awaited opportunities locate you this week. May every past failure be forgotten.
- Look within and find the inspiration to forge ahead this week. I’m counting on you darling, happy new week.
- You have my support, whatever you set your mind to achieve this week. I believe in you. Happy new week.
- You’re the best woman for the job. Go kick ass baby. Happy new week.
- Happy new week to my super amazing strong woman. May this week bring you all that you desire.
- I’d wrap you in my arms all week long but we gotta eat baby. In other words, it’s time to get going. Happy new week.