Prayer As I Set Out On A Journey
Safe Journey Wishes Messages – Flight, Road Trip or Travel
It will be so wonderful if you have someone to wish a happy or safe journey which will be a perfect way to kick start a safe travel. Everyone wants a happy and safe journey during travelling anywhere.
Most often people get worried for their near and dear ones when they starts for going abroad, historical or beautiful places, countryside, or visiting long distance anywhere from their home.
It’s good to wish and pray for their joys travel and safely back to home whatever it is a holiday tour, business trip or a fantastic vacation.
Here are some Safe Journey Messages and wishes to greet someone who is packing luggage and baggage for a happy journey. It could be more awesome if you add any travel quote to make your safe journey message and wishes more appealing to your desired person.
Safe Journey Messages
Every day is a journey, Some live it to the fullest While some don’t make it through. As you go, you shall come back safely.
If you have a smile for me, Please keep it very safe, When you come back here, You will give me a bundle of it. Missing you already. Safe journey.
My friend, as you go out on your journey, may you be safe! May your plane get you to your destination and back home, without any problems!Tick tock beats my heart, Longing to see the one I love. I wish the best for you on the journey, And I wish a quick come back.
There is always enough light at the end of the tunnel, As long as you strife to not end your Journey inside the tunnel. Have a safe journey.
Good luck! Hope you have an amazing time…and hope you make millions of amazing memories, I’am looking forward to hearing the stories of your wonderful journey, Have a safe journey and unlimited entertainment!
Life is a journey. Don’t imprison yourself in a rut. Break free and travel. Wander as if you’re lost. It’s the only way to discover yourself. Have a safe journey!
The journey may be long and boring, The road may be rough and bump full, But more than those, I wish you safe journey.
All that start journeys don’t finish it well, But I checked, that is not for you. Your journey will be full of merriment, And you will be back here safe and sound. Please do take care of yourself for us.
Hey you are off to a holiday, So, I thought I must wish you this day, Enjoy the days ahead without any stress, As I wish you all the best for a safe journey and god bless!
Also Read : Enjoy Your Vacation Wishes
Safe Flight Wishes and Messages
No matter what the design of the flight is, No matter how sound the engines are, I wish you a safe flight to your destination, And I wish you same on your way home.
On this journey that you have embarked on. I wish you well. As you step into the plane. Be rest assured that the angels have also stepped in to protect you. Have a safe flight!
May you discover beautiful things, as you fly across the world on a plane with wings. May you have experiences that change your thinking, as you trot across to far of lands while traveling. Have a good flight.Bravo! So you are flying today too. Great you are joining us the flyers. Just don’t panic up there, friend. Safe journey and happy landing.
I wish you a journey free of turbulence, An atmosphere so clear and not foggy. I wish you safety as you go and come back, Safe journey to you.
The wings of your airplane may be big, but the ones of your mind are bigger. Wishing you have a safe flight and happy journey ahead!
No matter how high you go, No matter how turbulent up there it may be, I wish you a safe flight, ever before. Take care.
Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward for there you have been and there you will always long to return.
Bon Voyage, my darling. I wish you the best as you go on this journey I wish you safe landing too. Stay lovely and great as ever.
Also Read : Summer Vacation Wishes
The plane will not crash-land, The journey will not end in sorrow, But it will end in undiluted joy. Have a safe flight.May your experience be profound, may God guide you all on the journey. May you be filled with sweet stories as you journey down to meet us. Have a safe flight back home.
You will still be taught how to use the life jacket, But may you have no cause to be forced to use it. This shall be a journey that is full of merriment. Have a safe flight dear.
Happy Journey Messages and Wishes
The way of peace and safety Is where I wish you go. The path of fulfillment and love Is where I which you take Have the best journey ever! Safe journey to you.
Give perfect safety a thought. Give it a wholesome wish, and see it come to pass. I believe this Journey will end in your favor. Happy Journey to you.
Your best won’t only come from this journey, Your best will come, every blessed day you live. But let’s start it from this journey. Wishing you all the best and safe journey as you travel.
I hope that you are shielded from harm, during the trip that you are taking! I hope that it is the same, on your way back and that you are comforted in knowing that your family loves you!
One driver, one vehicle – all in good condition One engine, four wheels – all set to give you a ride Safe you, happy you – that is how the journey will end. Joyous me, happy me – that is how I will feel when you are back. Safe journey dearie.
You have always been an adventurous person! I hope that you are able to enjoy yourself and be safe, while on your new trip! I hope that you arrive home well, and tell me all about what you have seen and done!
Enjoy your stay and have a good time, This time won’t come again, Leave behind your stress and strain and soak in all the fun, have a happy journey, Bon voyage!
Also Read : Bon Voyage MessagesSending a message for a safe expedition, to my beloved ——! May only the best things happen to you, while you are away! May your return be as safe as your departure!
Beautiful eyes see beautiful things and an amazing girl you shall always meet amazing people along the way. May your journey keep getting better and better and the smile on your face never fades away.
Dear, may this journey stand out among the many others that you have had! My wish is that you are harm’s way, when you venture out and when you come back.
Safe Journey Prayer Wishes
I want you to be safe, I want you to take care, I want you to let go off yourself, As you feel the fresh air, Have an awesome trip ahead, Bon voyage!
Go in the way of safety, and be back in the way of love. I wish you have a happy and Safe Journey, hoping to see you lovely and safe again soon.
You are someone who I respect, for your strength of character! May the journey that you are going on be unassailable! May it have the quality of safety that you deserve to have!
May your journey be eye opening! May you have new and profound experiences, and may you arrive and depart, in a safe manner!
To know you is to love you, and I know you lots and lots. Always be happy, be gentle to live and to your heart. Always be true and embrace life even more. I pray for your safe journey.
You are at it again! How could I ever stay happy when you are away? Feeling so much emptiness in my heart, But promise me that you will come back to me on time. Safe journey my love.
Related : Vacation Messages For Bossnobody dares stop the shining of the sun And none dare stop the flow or breeze, Your going and coming shall not be hindered. Best Safe Journey Wishes to you.
I see your eyes gleaming, your lips breaking into a smile, and your palms clasping each other in excitement. I know how super-excited you are for your trip. Have a good one.
Safe Travels Quotes
Some people say traveling makes you wise. Some people say traveling makes you humble. I say, don’t think and just travel. Bon voyage.
Just think of all those beautiful things that you can live while you are traveling, these experiences are repeated a few times in life so make the most of your stay in that city.
Get lost, run money and do crazy things – these are the memories from your travels that will last a lifetime. But make sure the travel safe and take care of yourself!
Wishing a wonderful friend, a memorable voyage! May your route there be unimpeded! May only good things happen, in your travels!
I am hoping to see a more cheerful, fun, happy, calm, and chirpy version of you when you get back from your trip because — what the heck, you are going to Ibiza! Bon voyage, party hard.
Some people say traveling makes you wise. Some people say traveling makes you humble. I say, don’t think and just travel.
Among the best tastes that we can give is leave sometimes to another city to live beautiful moments. Get fun so you can recharge your energies. Have an unforgettable trip.So many things to meet on the way when we travel, Some are loads of goodies while some are bad. I wave the bad ones for you, and wish you the goodies. Have a safe journey.
Travel as if your life depends on it. Because decades later, the happiness in your life will actually depend on reflecting on the memories that you make today.
The obstacles you face in this journey are nothing more than mental barriers and they can all be broken down if you think more positively. In your mind, see what you want to happen as opposed to how things are. Think, visualize, and then step forward.
Read More : Business Trip Wishes
Take ideas from this post to write wonderful safe journey messages and wish bon voyage to your near and dear ones. Make them feel that they will be missed during their journey and you eagerly praying for them that they have a safe journey.
Prayer as a Way of Walking in Love: A Personal Journey
Pastor John gave me the topic of prayer as a personal journey. In my life, prayer has even rivaled the Scriptures in stirring my affections towards God.
I know that Jesus loves me because the Bible so—God, you love me that much! But I know he loves me because of the way he answers my prayers.
Just five minutes ago backstage, pleading with God, “How do I share what you and I have been through all of the years!? How do I communicate that? Do you love everyone this much? I see it so much in how you answer my prayers.”
Whenever I have money in the bank, I want to give it to people in need. But this one time I wanted to take my family on vacation and I pleaded with God and made it known. And I prayed and waited.
A few days later my wife called me at work and said we got a cashier’s check in the mail for $2,000. All it had on it was a Post-It note that said, “Spend it on your family.
” Wow! God is so good in answering my prayers.
Another time, my wife and I were talking. She was saying how she just loves our life and loves how simply we live. But she said, “You know, I just want to be more generous.” We have always wanted to be the kind of people who just write checks to people.
We just are not those people though, so we prayed for wealthy people to be raised up in the church who just don’t care about their stuff. We also prayed that God would make us wealthy to give it away. And just last year, we made about $2M off of sales from Crazy Love.
None of it comes to us but to a fund and we get to write checks to people.
Prayer is a way of walking in love. I love God so much because of how God has answered my prayers. Sometimes even we pray the wrong thing and we are so grateful and amazed that God did not grant those prayers.
But when you look at Scripture, don’t we see that prayer is what sets us apart from other religions? The story of Elijah, God is the one who answers prayer. He is not a block of wood.
He answers the prayers of his people.One thing I have done is writing in prayer journals. I write my prayers on one side and then go back and write on the other side of the page when God has answered that prayer. It is so good to go back and remember how God has answered prayer. We so easily forget what God has done. This is a serious power that we have here in prayer.
Another time I was cleaning out my garage. I didn’t want to do it. I wanted to do something that would last for eternity. So I prayed that God would help to do something eternal in it. So I was cleaning out my garage and my neighbor stopped by. He said he had been wanting to talk with me and asked that I pray for him. It was great!
Believing in the God of Power
Every time I experience answered pray, I am just in awe of God.
Why do I do anything but pray? The only thing that ever differentiates between me and some other religion is that God is my God who answers prayer.
When I talk to someone on a plane or somewhere, I pray that God would show up in power, otherwise I will just sound one of these other religions. He has to work and do something.
When an unbeliever walks into your church, don’t you want him to walk away saying, “Man, that guy, those people, are connected to God!” Is that what they see? Is that what comes across in your church? Isn’t that what we want? We want to show how great God is through our connection with him.
Yes, God is sovereign and he could use an unbeliever to preach the gospel with authority.
But don’t you want to be connected to God so people are pointed to God? Remember Sunday School as a kid? You would walk out thinking and believing that your God can do anything! You would read and hear about all these great things God has done and would believe it. But now that we’re older, we are no longer amazed by the miracles that God does. Instead, we’re amazed by a communication style and by knowledge.
Maybe we need to get back to preaching those great stories of God’s greatness in the Old Testament. We need to remind our people that our God can do anything.Do you still believe it? Do you still believe that God is able to do anything? We have lifted up Moses and Elijah as super heroes but they were just men us. They have nothing on us. If they were here today, we may be in awe of them.
But they are no big deal! We have a nature just them. They prayed fervently. We could pray that we could do that.
Cry Out, He’ll Answer
I am now getting so used to God answering my prayers that I have to pause think about it more when he doesn’t. I have to think harder about why he doesn’t heal that person. I have to think if I’m praying with wrong motives or if I’m not treating my wife well or what is going on. I want to point you to Isaiah 58:5-9.
There were people who were pleading with God for certain things, but because of their disregard for his commands, of course he was not going to listen to them. But as soon as they start doing them, he says, “Here I am.
” There are times when I marvel at the Lord because I don’t pray as hard and long as some people. I feel spoiled because of how he answers when I just pray quickly or just think about it. This passage says he will answer.
Just cry out.
If you abide in Jesus, he will abide in you. This is probably my biggest failure. It is so easy to get busy in the ministry and my prayer life just turns into, “Do this. Do that.” It lacks abiding in Jesus. It takes faith though to sit and abide in God. I neglect the most important thing, which is prayer as a way to walk in love. I fail to just commune and talk with God.
I fear that many of you focus so much on the work of God that you neglect the person of God. If you abide in him, there is much fruit. Think about it. The great things that have happened in your ministry—were they a result of your great planning or strategy or did something just fall in your lap? It is always the grace of God. Just abide in God.
The One Thing
I have been camping out on this verse for the past several weeks, Psalm 27:4.
What is the one thing you keep asking of the Lord? If I read a transcript of your prayers, what would I see is the one thing you keep asking for? Would it be, “Let me dwell in your house all the days of my life and gaze upon your beauty”? Is that what I would read? Joel said last night, “If you want to humble a man, ask him about his prayer life.” What would it be?
The context of this passage is danger and crazy things happening in the life of the psalmist. The Enemy wants us looking at all the things that are going around us and anxious about the future and all the chaos. If he can get us fearful and worried about the things around us, no one will be amazed by God. But the psalmist says that God is the stronghold of his life.
Other things become our stronghold. We rest on our great staff who can pull off anything. Or we look forward to a day off or vacation or a great conference this as our stronghold.Maybe you come here not desiring God but you are desiring Desiring God. Or maybe you are desiring Piper. We begin to find our stronghold in other things beside God.
But when you are alone with God and baring your soul to him, there should be sweet fellowship and abiding.
When you face the stressful and terrible things of life, you should be able to have a “Go ahead, make my day attitude.” You should have a confidence. Why? Because of the one thing you have asked of the Lord. Because you are in God’s presence, communing with him. Who will attack you as you commune with Lord? That’s ridiculous! Just dwelling with the Lord and things will be fine.
Think about it. If there is only one sovereign Being who is over all things in the universe, then if I just abide him all things will be taken care of.
Right? We would say that we believe in the sovereignty of God, but the question is how is that fleshed out in your life.
Does it result in a peace that surpasses all understanding? Even when it seems there is nothing else going for you, you have the sovereign God who is your refuge.
Do you get to the point where you just want to stay with God and stay in his presence? That’s what this verse is about—just gazing upon his beauty and spending those sweet moments with him. It doesn’t have to be somewhere special.I spent two hours at an IHOP eating pancakes, communing with God. Sometimes in the middle of the night I will just count my breaths and be amazed that God has given me another breath. It should stun us that the God of the universe will listen to us in prayer.
What is better than that?! He listens and hears and loves. Let this be the one thing you ask.
The Pitfall of Assumption
Everyone has been talking about me leaving my church in Simi Valley. I moved to San Francisco three weeks ago and everyone’s asking what I’m going to be doing there.
But not one person has asked, “How is your prayer life?” It’s because everyone assumes that you’re doing that. I think people assume that I am doing that. Maybe they think it is silly to ask me if I’m praying.
I wish more people would say, “I hope you haven’t started anything without praying first.”
We’ve all done that, right? We’ve made assumptions about staff people or congregation members. And then we find out later what they have been dealing with and wrestling with.
So I don’t want to assume anything this morning. I don’t want to assume that you are walking closely with God right now.
My prayer is that your boast is in God and that you are about God and that people see that in you.
It takes so much faith to abide in Christ and to dwell in the house of the Lord. I pray that you get there. That is what people want to see when they come to your church. They want to see a man of God who is connected. Elijah was a man just you, just me. He was connected to God. I want you to be connected to God that.
Safe Journey Prayer Quotes for Your Loved Ones
Posted on February 7, 2019 – 10:42am.
I don't care how many who have travelled that road,How many lives that have been lost on that path.I only care that you will be back safely,
And so shall it be in Jesus name. Amen.
Powerful Safe Journey Prayers
Amazing Safe Journey Prayer and Messages for Your Loved Ones.
As you go on this journey,I leave you in the hands of God,You will be saved from all dangers,and you will be back home safely.
I pray to God on your behalf.That He will be your guide and sustainer.He will lead you to and fro on this journey,
And you will come back sharing testimonies of safe journey.
Wherever you go, whether in summer or winter,Wherever you may be, morning night and noon,Whatever you do, throughout your days,May the safety of the Lord never depart from you,
Even as you travel on this journey. Amen.As you have started this journey in joy,It will surely end in Praise and Testimonies.The Lines shall fall unto you in pleasant places,And all shall be well with you through the journey.
Safe jourey to you.
I pray that those that matter shall attend to you,On this journey you will find favour and grace.Nothing good shall God withhold for you.Stay cool because Jesus is in your vehicle.
Safe Journey Prayers for a Friend
Of all that will meet your eyes,Of all that will cross your minds,Of all that you will touch by your hands,May the good Lord possess for you.
Journey well, friend.
As you are going as a whole being,So will you come, even hale and hearty.All the evil on the way will never be yours,
But every good things shall God add to you.
This shall not be your last,This shall not be your worst,This shall be your best ever,And the coming ones will be better.
Have a safe trip dear.
This Safe Trip Prayer is Adapted from Psalms 91: 1 – 16 of the Holy Bible. The prayer should be sent to your loved ones for safe journey as they travel. Also, it should be said altogether.
Biblical Prayers for Safe Travel
Inspiring Biblical Prayers for Safe Travel.
As you embark on this journey, may you dwell in the secret place of the Most High, abiding under the shadow of the Almighty God, even to and fro.
The Lord shall be your unfailing refuge and fortress as you trust in Him for safety through out the journey.
You shall be divinely delivered from any snares of the evil ones and from every lurking pestilence along your way.With His feathers are you covered and under His saving wings shall you trust. You shall hold on to his truth, in utmost obedience, as your infallible shield and buckler.
You shall not be afraid for the terrors by night, and the arrows that fly by day! Neither will you be afraid of any pestilence that walks in darkness… Not even for the destructions that waste at noonday.
Even if a thousand shall fall at your left side and thousands of thousands at your right hand, none shall come near you because you are secured by His Saving strength.
No matter what level of evil is recorded, with your eyes shall you see them and hear them with your ears.
You will dwell in safety throughout, because the Lord is your Refuge and the most High is your sure habitation.
There shall no evil befall you to and fro, on this journey, neither shall any trouble come near wherever you will be.
Surely, the Lord shall give His Angels charge over you, and they shall keep you in all your steps and ways on this trip.
The heavenly Angels shall bear your up in their hands that you don't dash your feet against any stone.Definitely, you shall have dominion over every form of trouble that would ever surface, trampling them under your feet in victory.
You will be delivered from all forms of accidents, calamity, tragedy, and misfortune because you have set you love and hope upon God. You will be set on high, above forces and principalities, because you have known the name of the Lord, your mighty Redeemer.
Whenever you call upon the name of the Lord, He shall answer you speedily. Even if trouble would come, He will be with you. You will be delivered and be honoured in His name.
And I pray the Lord shall satisfy you with Long. And you shall proclaim His salvation, now and forever more.
Written By Olalekan Adebumiti.
Advent Prayer Stations at Church: A Deeper Way Into The Season
“People were invited to write their prayers of longing and put them in the empty manger – the same manger we would soon use for our Christmas pageant.”
Going Deeper in Advent
Advent – as they say in Godly Play – helps us get ready to enter the mystery of Christmas. But as we all know, there is so much busy-ness and activity during December that it's hard to make time to stop and watch; to ready our hearts for the gift that God gives us at Christmas.
Last Advent at St. Aidan's, in place of one Sunday sermon, I invited our congregation to spend time at Advent-themed prayer stations set up around the church. I created eight prayer stations, and everyone – people all ages – spent 15 minutes choosing one or more stations to engage with. We played meditative music in the background, and encouraged folks to go at their own pace.
8 Advent Prayer Stations
1. Make-Your-Own-Advent Calendar
Instead of taking the form of a calendar, people were invited to choose enough construction paper strips in purple and pink for each day of Advent.
On each strip, they wrote an idea for Advent that they could read each day as they built an Advent chain. I included a list of ideas of scripture passages, prayers, and acts of kindness and togetherness.
Imagining Ourselves in the Nativity Story
I put out a collection of crèche scenes, along with the printed Christmas narratives from Luke and Matthew, and invited people to imagine themselves as characters in the story. What would it have felt for each character? We also put out a supply of little wooden people figures from our Godly Play classroom that could represent 'us' in the story.
3. Candle Lighting
Our congregation is accustomed to lighting candles to represent our prayers. For this station I asked them to light a candle and pray for a place in their life – or in the world around them – where God’s light is needed to shine in the darkness.
At St. Aidan’s we have a simple labyrinth painted on the floor. Just the Holy Family, Magi, and shepherds, we too are on a journey to Bethlehem. People were invited to consider where they are on their journey with God.
5. Christmas Icon
We tore pieces from colorful Christmas catalogs and glued them onto a common poster to create an icon- image of Mary and the baby Jesus. I had drawn the outline of the figures, and I had a pre-colored “key” nearby so they knew which spaces should be covered with which colors. The enjoyed turning commercial ads into a holy artwork.
6. Rock Painting
Since this season can feel heavy for many of us, I had a basket of small rocks and small brushes with outdoor paint.
People were invited to pray for something that they are worried about or grieving as they painted words, images, or colors on their rocks.
After the rocks dried, we placed them along our outdoor labyrinth to accompany the community in their walking.
7. Prayers in the Manger
Advent is a time of waiting and longing as we anticipate the birth of Jesus in the manger on Christmas. People were invited to write their prayers of longing and put them in the empty manger – the same manger we would soon use for our Christmas pageant.
8. Christmas Cards
I set out dozens of blank Christmas cards with pens and crayons and invited people to write cards for people that could use some love or encouragement.
I set out addresses for folks from our own parish who are separated from us because of ill health or a move.
Afterwards, I collected 30 cards to mail to parishioners, who would be thrilled to receive a card and know we were thinking about them.
Advent Prayer Stations – Why It Works
Advent prayer stations are always well-received by worshippers of all ages. People enjoy the creativity and also the quiet time to pray. Children love all the options, and parents tell me the time feels very meaningful to them. In addition to offering the stations, I always invite people to pray quietly in their seats, if they prefer; and a few people choose that option.
Advent prayer stations is very adaptable. This practice works for our busy family service, our more traditional worship service, and our Celtic service. I encourage you to adapt this idea to your context – worship, intergenerational event, retreat, formation time, or other venue. In the midst of December, your people will thank you.
Elizabeth Rees is the associate rector at St. Aidan’s Episcopal Church in Alexandria, VA and part of the creation team for the Center for Spiritual Deepening at St. Aidan’s.She has three young children (5, 9, and 12) and is always looking for ways to make church and spirituality more welcoming and relevant to kids and their families.
You can read more of her work at reverendelizabeth.blogspot.com.
Wish You A Safe Journey Prayer, Safe Journey Messages
Safe journey messages. Safe journey prayers and safe journey SMS. Now that your love has decided to come back home after a long time. Your long-distance relationship is about to stop and your love is now very close to you.
The most appropriate thing to do is to wish them a safe journey, send them a safe journey back home text messages, make them realize that you can’t wait to see them by passing the safe journey quotes to them. Your safe journey prayers might go a long way and mean a lot of things to your love.
You can send him the have a safe trip my boyfriend or girlfriend and let him or her know that you are in his/ her thoughts.
The safe journey prayers should not be limited to your lover alone. You can also send to colleagues at work who were on a trip in between countries. As soon as you have prayed for their safety, you can also be thoughtful by sending your prayer for safety and guidance to them. It makes a lot of sense showing concern for their well-being and they will surely appreciate you for it.
I wish you a safe journey prayer to your love
1. I know you fear long distance trips, but be rest assured that God is with you every step of the way. He will always protect and guide you as you come down to Nigeria. Wish you a safe journey my love!
2. I have waited for so long and I am so happy that you will soon be home. Everything is well placed for your arrival. The only left now is just to wish you a safe journey home my baby. God be with you every step of the way.
3. I have missed you for so long and I just cannot wait to have you back. My safe journey prayer for you has never gone to waste and therefore I am sending this safe journey SMS to wish you a safe journey home. God will be with you all through the journey.
4. May God protect you. May he guide you. May your journey be safe and smooth. May we have every reason to thank God on your arrival. Have a safe journey dear. God be with you every step of the trip. Cheers
5. Your plane will not crashIt will never even crash landThe journey will be smooth and safe for you and everyone in the aircraftDo rest well and pray before embarking on your journeyHave a safe flight dear
My best wishes
6. You will never travel when the ground is thirstyThe people of the world will never need your bloodYou will have a safe flight to the glory of GodAnd we will have every reason to thank God for your safe trip
Have a safe journey my love
7. I pray that the sky will be so clear and there will be no rain nor any turbulence. I pray that the pilot will have clear eyes and the journey will be smooth and stress-free. I wish you a safe journey my dear. May God’s hands be upon you every step of the way. Have a safe journey back home8. I know the aircraft is conducive. I know the engines are sound and working well. I know the pilots are sane and sound. I knew all through God who told me. I wish you the safest trip back home. Your protection is guaranteed my dear. May God be with you
9. I know they will tell you to fasten your seatbelts, but you may never really have any reason to fasten unless you are landing after a safe journey. May God be with you my dear. DO have a safe trip back home!
10. Dear Father, as you embark on this journey. May God, protect you and may his angels be by your side every minute of the way. Safe journey my dear
Safe Journey prayer
11. God will guide and protect you as you step into the plane. God will watch over everything you do. He will keep you from all sort of accidents. He will protect your body and soul from all dangers. He will be with you every step of the way. Have a safe journey!
12. He has sent his angel down to protect you. I am very sure of that. He will protect you on this journey you are about to commence.
He will guide you and make you fit spirit soul and body to withstand whatever turbulence that may come along the way. He will give you peace as the journey will be a long one.
He will guide you to do the right things in the plane. May God be with you. Have a safe trip
13. Oh lord almighty, the protector of the universe and all that is therein. We commit (mention his name) into your hands. Be the companion throughout the journey. Wear him your protection armour. Keep him from any danger that may arrive. Bathe him with your protection as he embarks on this journey through Jesus Christ. Amen
14. You are the lord of heaven, the land and the seas. You are the lord of the old and young. You are the lord of the infants and the aged. The lord of the humans, animals that walk and birds of the air. We beg for your mercies and protection oh Lord, for this trip, and we pray that you guide the drivers the strength to see this journey through. Amen
15. Dear Lord, preserve us, be with us, guide us and protect us as we embark on this journey. Surround us with your affection and be with us through the air, road and water.16. Lead us to the point of tranquility oh God. As we pray through your will that you guide our traveler. We pray that our traveler reaches his destination. We pray that the journey is smooth and safe.
We pray that our traveler sails through whatever may be the danger along the way. We pray that you are kind and grant the grace for our traveler to see the journey through to the end.
We pray for the mercies that you grant, we pray that nothing evil will befall our traveler as the journey commences. We are thankful and grateful for everything.
17. The road will stretch forth and be your friendThe wind will blow and guide your directionsThe sun will rise and light your pathThe rain will fall and provide reasonable road frictionGod will be in control of the wheelsAnd he will step on the acceleration and the breakMy safe journey prayer for you
Have a safe trip
18. My safe journey prayer for youMay the angels protect youAnd be with you todayMy every instrument of the journeyWork in your favourMay the heavens be with youAs you start this long journeyMy safe journey wishes to you
Have a good one
19. Dear GodListen to my voice, please hear my prayersA safe trip is all I pray forFor my wonderful friendPlease stretch forth your arm of safety and directionSo that he/she may arrive securely at his/ her journey’s endGive him the ability to see through the roadBless him with the skill to maneuver the though weather conditionSend your angel to escort him
And we will remain ever grateful in your name
20. I pray today that you travel with the almighty GodMake you pray before entering the plane
Have a safe flight, God be with you
21. I am sure God will send his angels to guide and protect youAll through your journey
have a safe trip22. In the name of Jesus as you start this journey. God the father will shine his light of protection on you. God the son will soothe your nerves and calm you, God the spirit will accompany you every step of the way
23. You are the lord who is ever presenceIn the air, water and on the landI am sure you will cover meThrough this dark and rainy nightI know you will be here again at dawn
I know you will be beside me to comfort me through this journey
24. Dear GodPlease protect my friend as he flies todayMay your guide the pilot and all the plane crewMay you protect every living being inside the plane todayMay my friend find peace as he travels through the journeyMay your joy be unending in his lifeMay you keep him calm within your coverThrough Jesus Christ our love
25. I thank you for your love so everlasting on every one of usI pray for the hands of God on your journey as you travel todayI know the journey isn’t long, but anything can happen even at a short distance journeyI pray that God that has started the journey will end it with youGo with God
Have a safe trip
26. Wishing you the best of your tripWishing you the best of each momentAnd always know that I will be here to welcome you all days
Have a safe trip sweet one
27. Your tomorrow will be better than todayYour everyday will be as amazing as everI wish you a safe trip todayAnd have fun while you are on your way
Safe journey dear
28. The road may be roughYour legs could shake youI miss you so much and I hope you make it home safelyI love you so muchHave a safe journey my love
God be with you
29. You are here alreadyThe only difference is just the plane to land at the airportWe are waiting for you alreadyAnd be rest assured that God has you in mindYou have worked so hard of lateYou deserve every inch of what you’ve gotMay God be with you as you embark on your journeyMay he support you all through the air and water of the AtlanticHave a safe trip my love
God be with you30. God be with you today and foreverGod be with you in every of your waysGod be with you even when you are on your wayGod be with you baby
Have a safe trip
31. I am usually scared when it comes to traveling by air, but I find solace in the fact that we serve a living God and I know he that has always protected us will continue to protect us in all our ways. I have missed you enough to want to see you as soon as you get here. Have a safe trip dear.
32. I cannot join you from here to there. The only thing I can do is pray that you get here safely from there. I know that when the time comes, you will meet me at home when you get here, and bring me all the stories of your travels and the gifts that you have bought for me. Have a safe trip!
33. I do not have the power to bring you safely from there. The only power I have right now is to wish you a very safe journey and godspeed. You will get here safely. Please rest well as you travel and remember that God is with you. Safe journey!
34. When family has traveled for a long time, and it is time to come home, then they come home. I have missed you so much and I am indeed happy that you have been able to achieve what you have gone to achieve. It is a great feat you have done, and as we have prayed for you so have you achieved the great feat as well. Now is time for you to come home. Have a safe journey my dear.
35. God stays with his people. He never leaves nor forsakes them. He supports them and protects them wherever they are. He has supported you all through the years and I am sure he will do same as you travel down to meet us. Have a safe trip dear. May God be with you!
36. Let us in our gladsome mind, praise the lord for he is kind. His mercies endure forever. He is ever faithful and ever sure. He has assured us that you will get here safely and we are happy and waiting for you to get here. We all have missed you. Have a blissful trip.
37. I know you have a lot of stories to tell. I am sure you have a lot of things to share. We are happy that you have finally decided to come home. We are grateful that you have achieved even more than we thought you would. We are deeply thankful to God that we are going to meet again. Have a safe journey my dear. May God protect you on the way.38. Your closet was filled with dusts due to years of neglect. But not to worry, I have cleaned out your room for you. Your room infact misses you and I am sure you miss it too. As you journey down here, I will be in your room waiting for you. Have a safe trip dear. May the blessings and protection of God follow you everywhere.
39. God’s path for us are clear. His decisions we see apparently. He has chosen your path for you and I am happy that you embarked on this journey the direction of God in your life. I wish you safe trip as you journey down and all the best in your life endeavor. Safe journey dearie!
40. You are safe driver I know but I want to use this opportunity to tell you that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you a very safe journey and an amazing time on the road with less stress and more fun. See you when you get home. Stay safe!
41. I know you are safe already. I know I will see you soon. I know you can’t even wait to get home. It has been a long time and I am happy that you are coming back, FINALLY! Do have a safe trip darling and may God guide all your ways and path!
42. No matter how hard life is, I want you to know that no one has ever crossed the road of success without having to step on failures along the way. You have had your fair share of hurdles and hustles and now I want to wish you a safe journey as you come home. Have a safe trip dear.
43. You are my friend and I will forever appreciate your friendship. Even though we do not get to chat and talk every day, you have remained evergreen in my heart. I care about your journey that’s why I want to wish you a safe journey to Nigeria. God be with you and protect you as you fly down here.
44. I am so excited to hear that you will be coming down soon. I am indeed glad that we would get to meet and discuss life and career again. I miss your intellectual abilities and I do really hope that I get to meet you soon. Have a safe trip dear.
45. You said you will do it, and you have done it. You have achieved the unachievable. You have done the unprecedented and you have made me realize that when there is life there is hope. As you embark on your journey today, I want to wish you a safe trip and I pray you get here safely. Godspeed dear!46. May your trip be filled with less stress. May your day be filled with tremendous blessings and you may have every reason to be thankful to God when you get here. Have a safe trip dear. God be with you!
47. Let the heaven roars, let the sunshine so bright. It is your homecoming and I can’t wait to have you by my side. We would discuss the great times and focus on how the future will be. We will be happy and look ahead at how exciting our past years have been. Finally, we will be thankful to God for making it possible to be here and to see enough reason for being alive. Have
A safe journey prayer to your loved ones should never depart from your mouth. No matter the distance or means of transportation; road, water or air. You should always make sure you mouth your safe journey message to them even as you send a safe journey prayer SMS to them.
have a safe journey back homehave a safe trip quoteshave a safe way back homesafe journey messagessafe journey quotessafe journey wisheswish you a safe journey prayer