Gratitude For Answered Prayer
7 Ways To Give Thanks After an Answered Prayer
There are wonderful times in our lives when God answers a prayer. Maybe it is something we have been praying for years; maybe it is something we never thought would be answered.
Maybe the answer was beyond our wildest dreams, better than we ever could have imagined.
Maybe God didn’t answer your prayer, and you can look back with gratitude that it wasn’t answered because something much better was put in your way instead.
These beautiful moments of grace, though they may feel rare, can be truly life and love-affirming reminders that God still has our lives in the palm of His hands. The challenge is to trust that this is true all times, but tangible moments of grace and answered prayers can be dropped into our lives to help us along the way.
While a daily ‘attitude of gratitude’ is really important to cultivate, how can we give thanks for particularly ‘big’ answered prayers or spiritual gifts? It can be so easy to receive an answer to prayer, give God a cursory ‘thanks’ and then be on our way, looking after our own lives again. Or we can become overwhelmed by the feeling that we will never be able to repay God for His goodness to us. So what can we do? Here are a few tips to help get you started.
If your Rosary often starts with a list of intentions and petitions, put aside time to pray a Rosary dedicated to just thanksgiving for what you have been given.
You could make these ‘thanksgiving rosaries’ a regular occurrence.
It is still good to ask God for what you need, but putting aside time to thank God in particular really sets aside the thanksgiving and allows us time to reflect on it and not rush on from it.
Or, you could decide that you will, for a set number of days, pray a prayer of thanksgiving. This could be something you have written yourself, or check out the beautiful Acts of Thomas, which is a Prayer of Gratitude for God’s Blessings.
If you’re anything me, I can go into a lot of detail when I’m praying for something I want or need. ‘Please God, this is why, I need this, oh and by the way’, etc.
When I’m thanking God for something, I spend much less time on it! Maybe because I am too hesitant to believe that this answered prayer really has come from God and isn’t just a coincidence and it will be taken away from me, or because I’m too lazy and want to jump onto the next best thing that God can give me.
Either way, taking the time to really thank God and to reflect in detail on why we are thankful is the best way to explore the gift we have been given and have our gratitude embedded in our lives. Making a list or a gratitude journal every once in awhile can help with this too.
It is easy to be quick to forget what God has done for us or given us. After relying heavily on God during an extended period of suffering, we can find ourselves, once back to normal, dismissing God so that we can go back to running our lives.
We can tell ourselves that we don’t need God when things are going well. But belief in God is about a relationship, friendship, that shares in the joys as well as the sorrows. And a friendship that continues to be worked on, no matter our own feelings of ‘needing it’ or not.So one of the greatest ways to show thanks to God is to simply continue doing what we know is right, all the way down to the little, dull things that we might not feel doing.
Daily prayer, chores, living daily with integrity and continuing to put aside time to bring life to our friendship with God.
This one is simple, but beautiful. What can be better than having the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass offered in thanksgiving for what you have been given? Ask your parish priest or send a request to a religious order. You don’t have to tell them why, you can have the Mass offered for your ‘intentions’ or ‘in thanksgiving’. If you want a specific date, you may have to ask ahead of time.
In September 2012, I received the most incredible answer to a prayer. It was so amazing that I vowed never to forget what I had been given that day.
Every year since then, I have marked it down in my appointments diary and made sure that the day does not go past without marking it in some way.
Whether you want to have a Mass said on that day each year, or make a donation to a shrine or a charity, or hold a celebration with your family or friends, this is one way to ensure that you never forget the amazing gift you have been given!
St Peter wrote: “Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that is in you”. (1 Peter 3.
15) Not all of us will have the opportunity to share your story as a formal testimony at a retreat (but if you are, I encourage you!) but maybe there will be other ways you can share the goodness of what God has given you.
Maybe someone is in a similar situation to you and by sharing your story you can help them. Everyone has experienced times when a normal, simple conversation with a friend turns out to be a life-saver.
Someone else opening up and sharing a similar situation in their life can make a real, positive and permanent difference to our lives. Volunteering, donating or giving back in some way can also be a chance to show gratitude for the gifts received in our lives.
The greatest act of worship that we can give to God is to let Him give Himself to us.
We will never be able to repay God for what He has given us, but that shouldn’t drive us to despair. We shouldn’t go running around crazy trying to shore up enough thanksgivings to make God happy with our response.
God gives freely, we can try to give freely back, but growing in integrity and friendship with God is what He asks us in response. He does not give us these gifts to burden us, rather, to help us live lives that are full and alive and filled with holy light.
So just let God give Himself to you, and strive to rejoice and delight in His very self.
A Prayer of Gratitude – The New Message from God
Marshall Vian Summers gives his thanks for the blessings and opportunities at a time when the New Message from God is reaching out into the world, finding people those who are destined to be its students and supporters.
I think that we have before us an unparalleled gift to receive and to give, greater than our estimation it is, and the mystery of our lives that it represents, because so much of who we are has nothing to do with our daily life. It’s as if half of us is here and the other half remains unknown and unexplored, but it is that other half that holds the key to our lives and purpose and the greater value of our being here. So I welcome you all to the Mystery!
To share in my life is to live a life that has a great deal of mystery in it and to learn not to be afraid of that mystery, to value it, to have it become your companion is a wonderful thing.
Tonight, because the Holy Days this time of year, in all faith traditions, are so much about a deeper reckoning and about thanksgiving, gratitude, I would to give my blessing of gratitude, express my gratitude to you. And I have been certainly uniquely called and blessed, but as you will see in my blessing, the blessings that I acknowledge are things that many of you are experiencing, and are open to all people in the world.And the importance of this gratitude is that it reminds us that we have come from a greater life, we are part of a greater life and that we carry that greater life within us every moment of every day.
PRAYER OF GRATITUDE
So I stand before the Greater Powers and the Grace of the One and amongst my people and many peoples, I share my gratitude, that my life has been saved for a greater purpose, saved beyond my own reckoning, beyond my own plans and goals, saved for something greater than I could have foreseen.
And in that I am grateful for the restraint that has held me back—from the relationships that have come to me, and the career opportunities that have come to me, the restraint that has held me back, saving me for something essential and more important.
I am even grateful for the disappointments in relationship, though painful at that time, in their time, saved me from pre-empting my life, giving it prematurely to a future that did not represent my destiny.
And I am grateful for the power that has thrust me forward at times when I have had to act boldly in the moment and to proclaim myself and my intentions, taking a seeming risk, but in the end demonstrating a greater truth.
I give thanks for my wife of almost 28 years, who is with me tonight, and my son of almost 28 years, who is with me tonight. I think the miracle of relationship is perhaps the greatest demonstration of the Power and the Presence that abides with us.
And I am grateful that I had the patience and the forbearance to wait until true relationship could come to me—I had to wait a long time—and that I was held back in all of those ensuing years. I would not be here today had it been otherwise.
And whoever was holding me back and pushing me forward knew, as I did not know at that time, that I had to make my sacred rendezvous, and I give thanks to them for that.
And forgive me for my complaining and misunderstanding.And I give thanks for the people who can respond to the Revelation that has taken me so very long to receive and which I am only beginning to comprehend.
For those who will receive and those who have received, I am grateful.
For other Messengers in the past have had to face complete isolation, complete rejection and great retribution. So I feel very blessed in my time that I am given the gift of relationship and community and that I can be prepared to speak to the world as I am being prepared now.
And I give thanks for those who journeyed with me during the long years when there was no result, no certainty, no clarity, but on the conviction of Knowledge itself that they must abide with me and carry this forward with me and protect me and one another. And I honor you for that.
And I give thanks for my weakness, which teaches me about humility.
And I give thanks for my strength, which gives me conviction.
For I cannot fail my mission.
And your being with me this evening, all of you who are here gathered, and those of you who are watching from afar, your presence is evidence that the Revelation is beginning, at its very beginning, to have a powerful impact.
And I am grateful because those who have gone before me often have not been able to see the fruits of their efforts and their sacrifice.
And I give thanks that I have had the strength, the support and the forbearance to endure a life-threatening illness, and to go through periods of doubt and uncertainty, and have the strength to reassure others who experience doubt and uncertainty.
And I give thanks that the Revelation has taught me that who I am is not my mind, and that my mind is a beautiful instrument to be used to express something essential and important in the world. It is not meant to be a tyrant or an oppressor.
And I give thanks that those who watch over me have allowed me to struggle and to gain my own strength, the strength that they will have to depend upon, both now and in the future. They have allowed me to make mistakes. They have allowed me to feel weak and lack confidence in myself so that I would build the strength upon my own and carry their message into the world.And I give thanks that the Revelation has taught me to build the Four Pillars of my life so that I may have strength and balance and not neglect that which must be attended to, no matter how mundane or simple or trivial it might be.
And I give thanks for the Words of the Revelation and the Voice of the Revelation, which reminds me of my Ancient Home and of those who have sent me here and of the greater life that each of us is learning to reclaim and to recognize—step by step, day by day.
And I give thanks also to the thousand simple pleasures that are around me every day that I am learning to recognize and to enjoy in all those moments that they arise to make my journey joyful, and to remind me that I am on a sacred course.
And I say these things tonight, fully aware of the great suffering that is occurring in the world, the great hardship, the severe hardship that people are facing. I see it. I feel it.
But the Blessing is still with us. And it is this Blessing that I live with and have to remember every day so that that day may be valuable for me.
And I’m grateful that these gifts to me are being given to you. They are not simply the privilege of an individual who has a special calling. But these are the gifts of the Revelation itself, the gifts of life, the gifts for us to learn to receive.
My prayer is that I can reach those who must receive, and to reach all who feel unworthy and are troubled by the past, who have lost faith and confidence in themselves and others.
I pray that the Revelation may restore them and renew their strength and power, and that if I can demonstrate this in any way, let it be so, that this is the gift of my life: that these words and the Voice of Revelation may resonate through me and through you.
May the Power and the Presence be with us.
Nasi Novare Coram.
Gratitude Prayer, Affirmations and Quotes Images
Gratitude is getting a great deal of attention as a facet of positive psychology: Studies show that we can deliberately cultivate gratitude, and can increase our well-being and happiness by doing so.
People who regularly practice gratitude by taking time to notice and reflect upon the things they’re thankful for experience more positive emotions, feel more alive, sleep better, express more compassion and kindness, and even have stronger immune systems.
You can learn more about what is gratitude, benefits of gratitude, quotes and sayings.
Daily Gratitude Affirmations
Gratitude affirmations reminding yourself of all the wonderful things you have in your life is a great way to start your day. Repeating aloud these affirmations will result in giving you the energy you need for the day.
These affirmations of gratitude will give you courage and help you face the day and all its frustration as well as excitement about to unfold.
- I experience gratitude for everything I have in my life.
- I always receive exactly what I ask for and appreciate that.
- I am grateful for excellent health, prosperity and true love.
- My life is filled with an abundance of goodness.
- All challenges are an opportunity for growth and I am thankful for the chance to evolve.
- I am so grateful for supportive friends and a loving family.
- I appreciate everything I have in my life and always keep the door open for more blessings.
- The universe supports me and all my desires.
- I am the co-creator of my reality.
- I see the beauty in nature that surrounds me.
- I see animals as sacred and appreciate the gifts they give.
- I give thanks for the helpful spirits and ancestors that guide me in this life journey.
- I am blessed.
- I feel gratitude for the all!
Prayers of Gratitude
Prayer provides an opportunity to remind oneself of how one should be living, our responsibilities to others, our own failings, and our relative good fortune, should we have it.
This is, I think, a pretty worthwhile practice and it is not something you can only do if you believe you are talking to an unseen creator. Many stoics did something similar and some forms of meditation serve the same kind of purpose.
My version is simply a few minutes of quiet reflection on such matters each morning.Often we are overwhelmed by the kindness of others, including God, and those times are some of the best to offer up a prayer of gratitude to God. However, we often forget in those moments to offer up our thankfulness to God for the blessings in our lives. Here is a simple prayer of gratitude for those moments when we have much to be thankful for:
As I express my gratitude in prayer, may it be a pleasing, joyful sound. tweet
I am grateful for my family and friends, and opportunities and the lessons I’ve learned. tweet
Let me never lose sight of the simple blessings that form the fabric and foundation of my life. tweet
Thank you for love. It brings me acceptance and significance. tweet
Thank you for truth. It brings me guidance and direction. tweet
Thank you for mercy. It brings me help and comfort. tweet
Thank you for faithfulness. It brings me stability and strength. tweet
Thank you for kindness. It brings me daily provision and sustenance. tweet
Thank you for beauty displayed in the earth. It brings me joy and delight. tweet
Gratitude Quotes Images
Let’s show your appreciation through these inspiring gratitude quotes, sayings about gratitude. Gratitude could be thankful for someone’s help, or grateful for what you currently have.
Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. Melody Beattie
Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings. – William Arthur Ward
Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all. – William Faulkner
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. – Robert Brault
Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you. Eileen Caddy
Take a moment. Take a breath. Take a look around.
Prayer of Gratitude for the Year
Prayer of Gratitude for the New Year: We all need to be grateful. Doing things in a year is beyond our power and might. There is a greater force that supports us through our hustle, and that support os from God. It is a very great thing to appreciate God for an amazing year and look forward to the new year in anticipation for better things to come.
1. Thank you Lord. The hens laid egg, the chickens did not die. Our farmlands did not dry and our food did not rotten. We appreciate you, give us more in abundance.
2. All praise goes to the Lord who conquered our sorrow. He is the most merciful, omnipotent the most powerful. Thank you Lord we very grateful, bless us forever.
3. You spared our life as air spares fire. You didn’t terminate our means of survival. Thank you Lord for the gift of life. We are highly grateful, honor and guide us.
4. You are the Lord of lords, the master provider. You have been providing our daily food. Our appreciation cannot increase your dominion; you are far beyond whom anyone can satisfy. Lord, protect us.
5. You spread the world as a mercy to the people of the world. You made us happy because you love us. I will forever thank you. Have mercy on us.6. The Lord is our strength all through the year. If the world is a cake the Lord will still share everyone’s portion to them in the most perfect manner. Thank you Lord for our achievements through the year. Achieve more for us.
7. If a child does not know favor, definitely he suffers. We are grateful to the Lord and also pray that He should win more of the battles of this world for us.
8. You gave us food where there is no food. You gave us joy where there is no joy. You gave us happiness where there is no happiness. Lord, give us wealth where there is no wealth.
9. Our success so far is not by our might but by the grace of the Lord. We accept that we cannot do without you. You are the Master controller, the owner of the destiny. Lord, bless us in a unique way.
10. Give us a sense of understanding and make us find peace in our heart. You are the same deity that has been taking care of us through the year. Do not forsake us for any reason.\
11. The stars clap, the thunder strikes and never hurts anyone. The moon was not ceased and the sun shines for us to see our ways. Thank you Lord for the grace and bless our hustles.
12. We give you glory and adoration for the year because without you we won’t achieve anything tangible. Our children did not die, our properties were not lost. We also pray for more breakthroughs in our life.
13. Lord, we appreciate the life we spent. If not for your kindness in our life, perhaps we will be leading a miserable life. Thank you Lord for everything.14. I appreciate the Lord, blessed be your name and success shall continue to follow us until the Day of Judgment. Thank you Lord for the role of Master in my life. Honor me among my peers.
15. Glory belongs to the Lord who knows and created us. Adoration belongs to the most merciful who cater for us when we are in need.
16. There is no true honor except the one given by the Lord to someone. Lord, spray your honor upon us a perfume. Let be noticed wherever we are as the luckiest ones in life. Thank you for a successful life.
17. I want to specifically thank God for allowing us to still be alive up till this moment. I am grateful for the entire dreams fulfilled for me and I hope for more to come.
18. The year is coming to an end; it calls for gratitude towards the Creator that achieved it for us. We honor His presence, glorify His name.
19. I spread my hands in air to praise you Lord, I ask for your honor, you granted it, I asked for you happiness you gave me. I am grateful for this journey in life and pray that you continue to guide me to the right way.
20. Your path alone is the truth. We beseech your mercy and also want to praise your holy name to making this life as soft as a paper for us.
Prayer of Gratitude for the New Year 2019
21. This world is a lovely place to live because God has made it so. Is it not worth been celebrated? Thank you Lord, for everything you have done in our life.
22. Thank you Lord for nurturing me up till this moment. I praise you for you are the most marvelous. Thank you Lord for the gift of a precious life.
23. We thank God for this day and pray that He benefit us and make this year a bed of roses for us. No one is you the highest, the most powerful.24. Thank you Lord for this wonderful day of my life. I am so happy today because my glory was achieved for me by Him, the mighty in power.
25. Glory belongs to the owner of life and death. He spare our life and protected us against evils. No matter the condition we find ourselves, your name will be forever glorified. Bless me Lord, honor me lord.
26. Protect me Lord. Purify my heart. Honor my presence in the presence of my enemies. I shall not die because you stand by my side a solid rock. I am grateful lord for the year.
27. It is my ultimate pleasure to celebrate this year with the praises of the Lord on my tongue. I want to wet my lips with His holy name. Guide me to the righteous destination.
28. Whoever can flood his heart with the love of God shall find no reason to regret in life. Thank you Lord for the benefit of a good day you made possible for me. All my gratitude is the fact that you saved me from misery.
29. Whoever follows the guidance of God will never go astray rather shall he be blessed, honor, respected and lifted up in life. Thank God for everything in my life.
30. Blessed is the name of the Lord. Angels saw Him and bow. Lucifer heard about Him and ran away. The Lord is a good to me all the time throughout the year. I beseech His mercy in my life forever.
31. I am extending my gratitude to the Lord Almighty for granting me a blessed life in the year, I ask Him to always stand by my side a solid rock.32. I want to show my endless gratitude towards the most merciful to always be merciful to me. I ask Him to benefit my life with abundant success.
33. My joy is that the Lord has always been kind to me all through this year. I am happy and wish pray that my life will always remain so.
34. Thank you Lord for this special day of my life, if not you how will I attain such height in my life? You are the alpaha and omega the exalted one.
35. Bless me endlessly and give me everything needed to protect my life. I am so happy today because you decided to guide and protect me. Thank you Lord for this free service.
36. You are my Lord and I am your servant. You took your role as the greatest leader and boss all through the year and I want to say I am grateful Lord.
37. O Lord, I call upon you from this moment on, and I seek for your help in terms of my studies and business. I also want to show my sincere gratitude for making me happy.
38. You alone I will worship forever, you are the most gracious the merciful, no one looks you and you look nobody. Thank you Lord for this year.39. After so many illnesses, you protected me against all evils and put smile on my face. You are wonderful o Lord, marvelous and the most elevated by all tongues.
40. If not my Lord, who else can achieve this for me? The holy in His holiness, I beseech your holy name to protect me against all predicaments in this year.
Great Prayer of Gratitude for the New Year
41. My gratitude goes to the Lord of the universe who has changed my life and then blessed me with lots of happiness. You are the highest most merciful.
42. You are the most elevated by all tongues and no one can dare your majesty. I am here before you to show my appreciation for sparing my life throughout the year.
43. My thankfulness today id of the Lord who purified my heart and drew me closer to Him. I pray also that you should protect me against the punishment of the hereafter.
44. We bow before you today, to count us among the most successful ones. I praise you and also bless your holiness. Your name shall forever be glorified on my tongue.
45. Lord, you are the one with the most elevated characteristics, no wonder my life has been filled with lots of success and prosperity. Thank you Lord and I also pray for more success to come.
46. Thank you Lord for an awesome life without much stress. Many trees cannot grow again, many have fallen and few still grow fruits. Thank you Lord for counting me among the successful servants.
47. When the wind blows too much, the trees on the farm may fall, thank you Lord for making my farm land fertile and heavy for the wind to destroy.48. I want to use this opportunity to thank my creator for a good atmosphere to live. He has done new things in my life again.
49. You are the most honored by every tongue and the one no one can do without. We are grateful for this life and pray that everything we ever needed will granted to us.
50. I beseech the Lord with all tears; we humble ourselves before you because you are the only indispensable Deity ever. Thank you for fulfilling our entire dreams for us.
51. You are great that you are called. The first and the last. You stood behind me a rock of protection against all my worries. Thank you Lord and bless me this year.
52. I cannot do without you lord. I cannot say or act without your endless mercy. You are the best and the most reliable source of joy. Give me this day, my daily bread and forgive my sins.
53. Since I was born, my care, my life, my joy and happiness have been provided by you alone without any charges. Thank you Lord for this generosity.
54. Lord, I depend on you because nothing can happen without your love. I depended upon you for my life and you granted me all that I needed. Thank you for everything.
55. Shame on to those without a source of joy. The Lord is the secret behind my happiness. He gave me a soul and provided is feeding means, gave me tow eyes to see good things. Thank you Lord.56. Forgive my mistakes and overlook my shortcomings—the one I did intentionally or the one I committed through my weakness. I also want to show my appreciation for the good life you gave me.
57. Lord, only you will I worship until the end of my life. I will worship you in my power and thank you with all my strength. Bless me, protect me. Honor me and give a sweet life to live.
58. Whatever I have today is but by your power. Your mercy and the fact that you never fail in your promise. Thank you Lord for my life.
59. You are the omniscience the one most celebrated all over the world. You are the King and the kindest in the entire world. My sincere humbleness goes to my Lord.
60. I bury my head in shame for sleeping off this night. I say forgive me for not worshipping you as usual last night. However, I still want to show gratitude for taking care of me all this year.
Powerful Prayers For Thanks, Blessings and Gratitude
There are times that we feel deeply blessed by the kindness of others, including God our Father.
Did you know that these are some of the best times to offer up a prayer of gratitude and thanks to God? However, we sometimes forget in those moments to stop and express thankfulness to God for the blessings we have in our lives.
Remember that all we have, and all that we own, has been given to us by our Lord. He wants what’s best for us always. Let us remember to thank Him for these things every day. It is His longing to be there for His children!
If the need for prayer request is what you are seeking most, may it be gratitude or thankfulness, whether in your own life, or in the life of someone you love, let us pray for you at the holiest place on earth, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
We have faith that sending your prayer to the place where our Lord Jesus Christ gave his life for us will help your request be granted! It is our honor and privilege to be a prayer warrior for you, and to ask the Lord to watch over you, protect you, and keep you, always.
Please submit your prayer request today.
“You are my God, and I will praise you! You are my God, and I will exalt You! Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.” Psalm 118:28-29
Prayer for Daily Gratitude and Thankfulness
Heavenly Father, my day-to-day routine is so busy. So much so that I sometimes forget to stop to thank you for all that is good in my life.
My blessings are many and my heart is filled with gratefulness for the gift of living, for the ability to love and be loved, for the opportunity to see the everyday wonders of creation. I want to thank you, for those things in my life that are less than I would hope them to be.Sometimes life is very hard, and it’s a struggle to keep my head above water. Things that seem challenging, unfair, or difficult often hurts.
When my heart feels stretched and empty, and pools of tears form in my weary eyes, still I will rejoice that You are as near to me as my next breath and that in the midst of turbulence, I am growing and learning. In the silence of my soul, I thank you most of all for Your unconditional love.
Prayer for the Gratitude of God’s Unfailing Love
Lord, I am so thankful for the relationship that I have with You. Precious Lord, You initiated this relationship by what Your Son endeavored to accomplish, paying the price for my sins and those of my brothers and sisters, thus redeeming and reconciling me.
You know the times I have been ungrateful, held ill thoughts toward You and others. You know the times I complain and grumble about life and its circumstances, but You love me regardless even when I’m ungrateful.
I am thankful Lord for everything that You allow to cross my path. I am thankful for the decisions that You allow me to make, and the life lessons that come from these decisions.
I’m thankful, Lord, that I do not have to live under condemnation anymore, and that You have truly set me free! Amen.
Prayer for God’s Thanksgiving
God of all blessings, source of all life, giver of all grace in all things, I want to thank you for the gift of life, for the breath that sustains life, for the food of this earth that nurtures life, and for the love of family and friends without which there would be little happiness in life.
I thank you for the beauty of creation of this great Earth, for the joy that the ear may hear, for the unknown that we cannot behold filling the universe with wonder, and for the expanse of space that draws us beyond the definitions of our selves.
Everything in my life, and the life that surrounds me was drawn and created by Your own hand. For this, I am grateful. Amen.
Prayer for Gratitude Towards Our Heavenly Father
I am so grateful for everything that You have given me. Thank you so much for the loved ones in my life, and for the many ways in which I am cared for and supported on a day to day basis. Thank you for the many ways I can serve and give to others.
Thank you for the rich tapestry of colors throughout creation, for the beauty that is all around me, and for the skies and the ever-changing environment that surrounds me. My heart is so grateful for all that You have bestowed me within my life. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
It is in Your name that I sing my praises!
Prayer for Gratitude and Thanks In the Morning
Lord, thank you for the goodness in my life. When I wake each morning, I praise Your name! You have given me life that is filled with beauty, and the breath in my lungs is a gift from You.
I pray that You will fill my day with love and sustenance. And may I remember at the end of each of my day’s, to thank you for all that has been placed in my life.
In Your precious name I pray these things!
Prayer of Thankfulness for Blessings Received
My Precious Father, how I praise and thank You for Your many and great blessings that You have showered over us all, despite our foolish ways and sinful pride. How great You are, and what a gracious God that You should care for me despite my manner towards you and others at times.
Thank You Father for Your unconditional and everlasting love. May I grow more and more to be You. I ask that You continue to guide and teach me in all that I say and do, and that I may do all according to Your will.
I ask You to continue to pour our Your bountiful blessings and mercy on myself and my whole family. Amen.
Prayer of Thankfulness for the Blessing of Jesus Christ
Our dear heavenly Father, may Your name be glorified for You alone are worthy, for You looked down on our pitiful world and chose to give Your only Beloved Son to be the perfect sacrifice to pay the price for the sins of all of Your people.
There are no words that are sufficient enough to praise and bless You for all that You have poured over the heads of Your children, and into the hearts of those that love and trust You.
You alone are worthy of our thanksgiving and praise, and we bless Your name forever and ever, amen.
“Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe.” Hebrews 12:28
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18
“For all of this, Your Excellencey, we are very grateful to you.” Acts 24:3