For God’s Healing Touch On Our Lives
6 Important Reasons To Bring Hidden Hurts To God For Healing
Why do we hide our hurts? For some of us it’s because of pride, fear, or shame. Yet in order to grow up spiritually, we must deal and bring to light our hidden hurts for healing.
There’s no painful experience that God can’t touch and use for His glory. We must be willing to admit our weakness and receive His divine hand to move on our behalf.
Look at the 6 important reasons to bring your hidden hurts to God:
#1) God knows
“Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account” (Hebrews 4:13).
We can bring our hidden hurts to God because He already knows about them. He knows when we avoid dealing with our pain. God is patient and willing to wait until we grow to accept His unmerited grace to cope with it. God’s knowledge of our hidden hurts can encourage us as we know that He will take care of us. Healing is possible because God knows when no one else does.
#2) God cares
“…God is love. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins” (1 John 4:8-10).
The love of God is greater than the pain of our hidden hurts. His unconditional love interweaves through our past, present, and future hurts to give us comfort and peace.
We have to be willing to embrace His love if we are to get beyond the pain of the past. There’s a confidence that rises in our hearts when we experience God’s love.
Healing is possible because God cares even when we can make ourselves care enough.
#3) God provides
“And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19).
Many of our hidden hurts are due to lack of something—whether lack of love, trust, peace, or comfort. The Lord provides whatever we need to overcome hidden hurts.
He can bring what no one else could provide due to their finite abilities. Our trust is in the all-powerful God to do above and beyond what we could ask or imagine.
Healing is possible because God provides everything we need to move forward.
#4) God desires
“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing” (Luke 13:34).
The God we serve isn’t some cosmic, unfeeling force in heaven. He is a loving Father who desires nothing but the best for His children. He wants each of us to succeed in this life and He knows we can’t have success while carrying the baggage of hidden pain. Healing is possible because God desires the good things for our lives.
#5) God heals
“Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me” (Psalm 30:2).
Much of our hidden pain is due to incomplete spiritual, emotional, and physical healing. The Lord we serve is the greatest Doctor and He can heal us in ways we could’ve never imagined. We must pray and seek His healing touch for our hidden hurts. Healing is possible because God heals in His perfect way and timing.
#6) God delivers
“Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!” (Romans 7:25).
Many times we have hidden hurts because of our own bad decisions. We can feel trapped by the consequences of our sins and the enemy continues to hold us captive in our minds. However, we can be set free because God delivers His people as they cry out to Him. Healing is possible because God delivers those who submit to Him with a pure heart.
Healing Hidden Hurts
Our hidden hurts aren’t really hidden at all. Not only are they evident to God, but also to those who live or work around us will sense the brokenness within our hearts. We can first make sure that we are seeking God’s forgiveness and put our hope in Him regardless of the situation. God is more than able to heal our hurts and present us spotless to His Son.
More in the Bible about healing: 12 Helpful Scriptures for Healing
Resource – New International Version Bible, The Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblca, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Would you to get the daily question in your messenger? Just click the button below to get started.
as: bring hurts to God, God heals hidden hurt, tips and advice
Share this post: SU | Reddit | Digg | |
100 Things God Said About Healing – David Emigh
Compiled by Pastor David Emigh
The following statements are what God has personally said about healing. To the degree you let them flow into your heart the healing will flow out to your body. Once God’s word is allowed to come alive in the heart if will change the rest of the person. Be patient, a seed takes time to grow, but once it does, it provides fruit for many seasons.
1. I am the Lord that healeth thee (Ex. 15:26).
2. You shall be buried in a good old age (Gen. 15:15).
3. You shall come to your grave in a full age as a shock of corn cometh in its season (Job 5:26).
4. When I see the blood, I will pass over you and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you (Ex. 12:13).
5. I will take sickness away from the midst of you and the number of your days I will fulfill (Ex. 23:25, 26).6. I will not put any of the diseases you are afraid of on you, but I will take all sickness away from you (Deut. 7:15).
7. It will be well with you and your days shall be multiplied and prolonged as the days of heaven upon the earth (Deut. 11:9, 21).
8. I turned the curse into a blessing unto you, because I loved you (Deut. 23:5 and Neh. 13:2).
9) I have redeemed you from every sickness and every plague (Deut. 28:61 and Gal. 3:13).
10. As your days, so shall your strength be (Deut. 33:25).
11. I have found a ransom for you, your flesh shall be fresher than a child’s and you shall return to the days of your youth (Job 33:24, 25).
12. I have healed you and brought up your soul from the grave; I have kept you alive from going down into the pit (Ps. 30:1, 2).
13. I will give you strength and bless you with peace (Ps. 29:11).
14. I will preserve you and keep you alive (Ps. 41:2).
15. I will strengthen you upon the bed of languishing; I will turn all your bed in your sickness (Ps. 41:3).
16. I am the health of your countenance and your God (Ps.43:5).
17. No plague shall come near your dwelling (Ps. 91:10).
18. I will satisfy you with long life (Ps. 91:16).
19. I heal all your diseases (Ps. 103:3).
20. I sent My word and healed you and delivered you from your destructions (Ps. 107:20).
21. You shall not die, but live, and declare My works (Ps. 118:17).
22. I heal your broken heart and bind up your wounds (Ps. 147:3).
23. The years of your life shall be many (Pr. 4:10).
24. Trusting Me brings health to your navel and marrow to your bones (Pr. 3:8).
25. My words are life to you, and health/medicine to all your flesh (Pr. 4:22).
26. (My) good report makes your bones fat (Pr. 15:30).27. (My) pleasant words are sweet to your soul and health to your bones (Pr. 16:24).
28. My joy is your strength. A merry heart does good a medicine (Neh. 8:10; Pr. 17:22).
29. The eyes of the blind shall be opened. The eyes of them that see shall not be dim (Isa.32:3; 35:5).
30. The ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. The ears of them that hear shall hearken (Isa. 32:3; 35:5).
31. The tongue of the dumb shall sing. The tongue of the stammerers shall be ready to speak plainly (Isa. 35:6; 32:4).
32. The lame man shall leap as a hart (Isa. 35:6).
33. I will recover you and make you to live. I am ready to save you (Isa. 38:16, 20).
34. I give power to the faint. I increase strength to them that have no might (Isa. 40:29).
35. I will renew your strength. I will strengthen and help you (Isa. 40:31; 41:10).36. To your old age and gray hairs I will carry you and I will deliver you (Isa. 46:4).
37. I bore your sickness (Isa. 53:4).
38. I carried your pains (Isa. 53:4).
39. I was put to sickness for you (Isa. 53:10).
40. With My stripes you are healed (Isa. 53:5).
41. I will heal you (Isa. 57:19).
42. Your light shall break forth as the morning and your health shall spring forth speedily (Isa. 58:8).
43. I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds saith the Lord (Jer. 30:17).
44. Behold I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure you, and will reveal unto you the abundance of peace and truth (Jer. 33:6).
45. I will bind up that which was broken and will strengthen that which was sick (Eze. 34:16).
46. Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you and you shall live. And I shall put My Spirit in you and you shall live (Eze. 37:5, 14).
47. Whithersoever the rivers shall come shall live. They shall be healed and everything shall live where the river comes (Eze. 47:9).
48. Seek Me and you shall live (Amos 5:4, 6).
49. I have arisen with healing in My wings (beams) (Mal. 4:2).
50. I will, be thou clean (Mt. 8:3).
51. I took your infirmities (Mt. 8:17).
52. I bore your sicknesses (Mt. 8:17).
53. If you’re sick you need a physician. (I am the Lord your physician) (Mt. 9:12 & Ex. 15:26).
54. I am moved with compassion toward the sick and I heal them (Mt. 14:14).
55. I heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease (Mt. 4:23).
56. According to your faith, be it unto you (Mt. 9:29).
57. I give you power and authority over all unclean spirits to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease (Mt. 10:1 & Lk. 9:1).
58. I heal them all (Mt. 12:15 & Heb. 13:8).
59. As many as touch Me are made perfectly whole (Mt. 14:36).
60. Healing is the children’s bread (Mt. 15:26).
61. I do all things well. I make the deaf to hear and the dumb to speak (Mk. 7:37).62. If you can believe, all things are possible to him that believeth (Mk. 9:23; 11:23, 24).
63. When hands are laid on you, you shall recover (Mk. 16:18).
64. My anointing heals the brokenhearted, and delivers the captives, recovers sight to the blind, and sets at liberty those that are bruised (Lk. 4:18; Isa. 10:27; 61:1).
65. I heal all those who have need of healing (Lk. 9:11).
66. I am not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them (Lk. 9:56).
67. Behold, I give you authority over all the enemy’s power and nothing shall by any means hurt you (Lk. 10:19).
68. Sickness is satanic bondage and you ought to be loosed today (Lk. 13:16 & II Cor. 6:2).
69. In Me is life (Jn. 1:4).
70. I am the bread of life. I give you life (Jn. 6:33, 35).
71. The words I speak unto you are spirit and life (Jn. 6:63).
72. I am come that you might have life, and that you might have it more abundantly (Jn. 10:10).
73. I am the resurrection and the life (Jn. 11:25).
74. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it (Jn. 14:14).
75. Faith in My name makes you strong and gives you perfect soundness (Acts 3:16).
76. I stretch forth My hand to heal (Acts 4:30).
77. I, Jesus Christ, make you whole (Acts 9:34).
78. I do good and heal all that are oppressed of the devil (Acts 10:38).
79. My power causes diseases to depart from you (Acts 19:12).
80. The law of the Spirit of life in Me has made you free from the law of sin and death (Rom. 8:2).
81. The same Spirit that raised Me from the dead now lives in you and that Spirit will quicken your mortal body (Rom. 8:11).
82. Your body is a member of Me (I Cor. 6:15).
83. Your body is the temple of My Spirit and you’re to glorify Me in your body (I Cor. 6:19, 20).84) If you’ll rightly discern My body which was broken for you, and judge yourself, you’ll not be judged and you’ll not be weak, sickly or die prematurely (I Cor. 11:29-31).
85. I have set gifts of healing in My body (I Cor. 12:9).
86. My life may be made manifest in your mortal flesh (II Cor. 4:10, 11).
87. I have delivered you from death, I do deliver you, and if you trust Me I will yet deliver you (II Cor. 1:10).
88. I have given you My name and have put all things under your feet (Eph. 1:21, 22).
89. I want it to be well with you and I want you to live long on the earth. (Eph. 6:3).
90. I have delivered you from the authority of darkness (Col. 1:13).
91. I will deliver you from every evil work (II Tim. 4:18).
92. I tasted death for you. I destroyed the devil who had the power of death. I’ve delivered you from the fear of death and bondage (Heb. 2:9, 14, 15).
93. I wash your body with pure water (Heb. 10:22; Eph. 5:26).
94. Lift up the weak hands and the feeble knees. Don’t let that which is lame be turned aside but rather let Me heal it (Heb. 12:12, 13).
95. Let the elders anoint you and pray for you in My name and I will raise you up (Jas. 5:14,15).
96. Pray for one another and I will heal you (Jas. 5:16).
97. By My stripes you were healed (I Pet. 2:24).
98. My Divine power has given unto you all things that pertain unto life and godliness through the knowledge of Me (II Pet. 1:3).99. Whosoever will, let him come and take of the water of life freely (Rev. 22:17).
100. Beloved, I wish above all things that you may…be in health (3 John 2).
God is good and His mercy endures forever
Study 6 DOES GOD HEAL TODAY? — Words of Life Ministries
The Bible has much to say about bodily healing. In this study we shall look at James 5:13-16 and notice three important things.
- 1. It applies to us today as much as it did to those to whom it was first written. It was written “to the twelve tribes scattered among the nations ” (James1:1). Some have said that all James has recorded is only for Jewish believers – but see Galatians 3:28!
- 2. Much wrong teaching has been based upon these verses. The scriptures have often been distorted (2 Peter 3:16), and some have taught that it is always God’s will to heal and that no Christian need suffer.
- 3. This brief portion of scripture answers all the questions which we want answered regarding the subject of healing. For instance: Does God heal today? Does He always heal? Does healing depend on our faith? Is there any age limit in healing? Should we anoint the sick? Is it wrong to seek medical help when we are ill?
What should a child of God do in a time of sickness or infirmity?
1. Every time of sickness or affliction should for the Christian be a special occasion for prayer.
James 5:13 (KJV) says, “Is any among you afflicted? Let him pray.” Sickness should be an occasion for prayer. Just as when we are happy we are to sing, so, if we are sick, we should pray. This does not mean that in every time of sickness we are to ask for healing; it means that we should relate our sickness to the Lord and by faith place ourselves in the centre of His will.
The greatest blessing that can come to us in sickness is not physical relief but spiritual blessing; therefore, when sickness comes our first reaction should be to turn to the Lord.
Matthew Henry rightly says, “One of the designs of affliction is to lead us to the throne of grace”, and sometimes “He makes me lie down… ” (Psalm 23:2), so that in a lying position we can the more easily look up into His face.
2. After private and individual prayer the prayer fellowship of others may be sought.
James 5:14 says, “Is any one of you sick? He should call for the elders of the church to pray over him.” Notice the words “He should call… ”. This method is commended, but not commanded.
It is a great thing to be able to call for Christian brethren in order that prayer may be offered for us! Indeed, we may be too ill to pray for ourselves; and there is a very great strength in united prayer – look up Matthew 18:19, and compare Acts 12:5. But notice, so far there is no instruction to pray for healing. Look at verse 14 again.
We are invited to send for the elders of the church that they may pray over us, anointing us with oil in the name of the Lord – not necessarily praying that He will heal! What, then, should be the attitude of the elders and of the sick person?
3. The eye of faith must look to the Lord alone for the revelation of Himself and of His will.
Verse 14 concludes – “and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord.
” Oil is a type of the Holy Spirit, and every spiritual blessing we receive – for the enlightenment of our minds, the strengthening of our bodies or the comforting of our hearts – is conveyed to us by the Holy Spirit.
Then why use oil? Anointing with oil is not necessary for healing, but it is an act by which the pray-ers express their faith in God visibly and show they are trusting Him to perfect His will in the life of the sick person.
4. If it is God’s will to heal in answer to prayer, a definite and specific gift of faith for the healing of the body will be given to the pray-ers.
Verse 15 says, “the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well”, and when prayer is offered in faith the Lord always raises up the sick person. But, “the prayer offered in faith” cannot be offered at will, because it is not always God’s will to heal.
If it is His will, those who are praying will be enabled by the Holy Spirit to pray in faith; but if it is not His will it will not be possible to pray this prayer. Job prayed for deliverance, but see James 5:11; Paul prayed for the removal of his physical infirmity, but see 2 Corinthians 12:7-10; and read Philippians 2:25-30, and compare 1 Timothy 5:23; 2 Timothy 4:20.
Sometimes it is not God’s will to heal in answer to prayer. By faith some are killed (Acts 12:2); some are delivered (Acts 12:8-11); some “escaped the edge of the sword” (Hebrews 11:34); and others “were sawn in two” (Hebrews 11:37). It is often God’s will to heal, but it is not always so. When it is His will to grant healing the gift of faith will be imparted to those who pray.
“The prayer offered in faith” is a certain kind of prayer, and to claim healing does not necessarily bring healing.
5. The use of natural and remedial means should not be ruled out when healing is being sought.
Healing can come: (1) supernaturally, by a direct touch from the Lord; (2) by natural means, through rest, sleep, food, change of air; (3) God may use remedial means, either medical or surgical.
It is not wrong to call in a doctor; on the contrary it is wise to do so.
It is not for the patient to decide whether he is to be healed in this way or that, but the choice lies with the Great Physician who never makes a mistake and is perfecting His will in the lives of His children.
6. Though sickness is not necessarily the result of sin it may be so, and thus in every time of sickness we should search our hearts to see if there is any unconfessed or unrenounced sin that is hindering God’s blessing.
Verses 15 and 16 are very searching. They indicate not a priestly but a mutual confession. Sometimes sickness comes as the result of undisciplined living – look up 1 Corinthians 11:29-32; Proverbs 28:13.
7. There is no limit to what the Lord can and may do in answer to fervent, persistent and believing prayer.
James 5:16 encourages us to believe this. God does hear and answer prayer, and He does heal the sick when it is His gracious will; but His will is best, and if it is His will for us to suffer, then to be healed would be to have His second best – look up 1 Peter 4:19.
20 Bible Verses about Healing that Only God Can Give
In times of spiritual, emotional or physical pain, we can rely on healing scriptures to comfort our souls and guide us towards recovery. We have compiled this collection of Bible verses about healing as a resource of solace for times of pain and sorrow.
Life doesn’t always give us what we expect or even hope for. Many of us know what it’s to be emotionally hurt by friends, family, or even a spouse. Many more know what it is to live with a disorder, illness, or chronic pain that won’t go away. We all need healing in some way or another. A healing only God can give.
We can rely on God’s power, to not only heal our emotional pain but for physical healing as well. These are the best healing Bible verses to meditate on. May they encourage you with whatever emotional, spiritual, or physical healing you need today.
Bible Verses for Emotional and Spiritual Healing
1. “For I am the Lord who heals you.” – Exodus 15:26 NLT
2. He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds. – Psalm 147:2 NLT
3. “My wayward children,” says the Lord, “come back to me, and I will heal your wayward hearts.” – Jeremiah 3:22 NLT
4. O Lord, if you heal me, I will be truly healed; if you save me, I will be truly saved. My praises are for you alone! – Jeremiah 17:14 NLT
5. [H]ow God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him. –https://media.swncdn.com/cms/IB/46474-193.jpg Acts 10:38 NLT
6. Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” – Matthew 11:28-29 NLT
7. He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. But his wounds you are healed. – 1 Peter 2:24 NLT
8. But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed. – Isaiah 53:5 NLT9. Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. – Psalm 103:2-3 NLT
10. Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil. Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones. – Proverbs 3:5-8 NLT
Scriptures for Physical Healing
11. But what could I say? For he himself sent this sickness. Now I will walk humbly throughout my years because of this anguish I have felt. Lord, your discipline is good, for it leads to life and health. You restore my health and allow me to live! – Isaiah 38:15-16 NLT
12. “I will give you back your health and heal your wounds,” says the Lord. – Jeremiah 30:17 NLT
13. Have compassion on me, Lord, for I am weak. Heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony. – Psalm 6:2 NLT
14. The Lord nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health. – Psalm 41:3 NLT
15. “Lord, help!” they cried in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent out his work and healed them, snatching them from the door of death. – Psalm 107:19-20 NLT
16. Jesus saw the huge crowd as he stepped from the boat, and he had compassion on them and healed their sick. – Matthew 14:14 NLT
17. They begged him to let the sick touch at least the fringe of his robe, and all who touched him were healed. – Matthew 14:36 NLT
18. So Jesus healed many people who were sick with various diseases, and he cast out many demons. But because the demons knew who he was, he did not allow them to speak. – Mark 1:3419. Jesus said to the woman, “You are now well because of your faith. May God give you peace! You are healed, and you will no longer be in pain.” – Mark 5:34 CEV
20. Such a prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will make you well. And if you have committed any sins, you will be forgiven. – James 5:15 NLT
A Prayer For Personal Healing — Pray to Be Healed and Recover
What is your favorite Bible verse about healing? Share it below and see what verses were most significant for other readers.
A special gift for iBelieve.com readers: Jen is offering FREE access to her Encouraging Printables Library, which includes printable scripture cards (in KJV, ESV, and NLT), encouraging Bible verses printable sheets, and more. An email address is required, but you may unsubscribe at any time. Learn more and gain access now.
Jen Grice is a Christian Divorce Mentor and Empowerment Coach, author of the book, You Can Survive Divorce: Hope, Healing, and Encouragement for Your Journey, a speaker, and a single homeschooling mom. She writes full-time at JenGrice.
com and empowers women to survive and heal after their unwanted divorce on her channel as well. Jen believes that through God's healing, grace, and redemption that all Christian women can survive… and even thrive, after divorce.
Navigating this foreign territory we call divorce? Feeling alone? Start here!
Is Psychic Healing Really Possible?
Psychic healing is something that I first heard about in 2000 when NSYNC’s Bye Bye Bye was a #1 hit. (Doesn’t that seem forever ago?) At first, the idea of balancing my psychic energy seemed wild.
But now? I totally believe it can help. Here’s how and why it worked for me – and can work for you, too:
What is Psychic Energy?
Did you know that quantum physicists have proven that all matter can be broken down into waves of energy?
If you’re anything me, you’re thinking, “Blah, blah, boring“. (I know the only time I care about physics is when I’m watching Sheldon Cooper on The Big Bang Theory).
But stick with me a minute, it gets exciting!
Basically, this “energy wave” thing means:
All living things, including your cat, Ryan Reynolds, and the ivy plant that you keep forgetting to water, are made up of energy.
This is our “life force” energy, and it connects our minds, bodies and energy fields. It flows through our bodies in pathways called chakras, meridians, and nadis. And this is super important when it comes to the idea of psychic healing.
Because we are ALL surrounded by life force energy—our aura. And when one of your energy streams is balance, it can affect you on ALL levels.
Imbalances or blockages disrupt the energy flow so that our bodies, minds and spirits aren’t able to function at peak form.
For example, most people agree that negative thinking can affect your physical health. wise, if your energy field is balance, it can cause mental, emotional and physical issues.
What is Psychic Healing?
Sometimes a person will have a medical or emotional issue that a medical professional can’t figure out.
Or maybe they aren’t responding to typical treatments… or are suffering from emotional issues that they can’t find help for.
In each of these cases, psychic healing may be able to provide some relief.
Psychic healing is a way to locate, analyze and treat the entire person and their energy field.Instead of putting a “Band-Aid” on an issue, the psychic healing attempts to uncover the root cause of the problem so that it can be relieved.
Don’t get me wrong, psychic healing is wonderful, but you should not throw traditional medicine aside and rely on psychic healing to diagnose or treat you. When my daughter had strep throat, I got her to her doctor ASAP!
Okay, so how does this work?
Well, typically the psychic healer will evaluate a person and “sense” or “see” blockages or weaknesses in the flow of life force. Here’s a story to help put things in context:
My Psychic Healing Story
When I was younger, I used to get throat infections ALL the time. On top of that, I’ve been battling an autoimmune disorder since I was 11 years old.
Years ago, when I first started developing my psychic abilities, I was at a mediumship class and struck up a conversation with this really nice lady named Jackie.
I was telling her about my health issues and she mentioned that, in addition to being a medium, she also did psychic healing work. She invited me to her home so she could work on me and I said, “Sure, why not?!”
Well OMG, that was the beginning of my love of psychic healing! While Jackie was working on me I felt AMAZING! My body relaxed, my solar plexus tingled, and I felt absolutely heavenly!
During the session, I cried – not the way I cry when I watch The Notebook, but a big, cathartic CRY – 100 pounds of bricks had just been lifted off of my chest!
As Jackie worked on me, she also shared things about:
- My past lives and how they were affecting me in this current lifetime.
- How things that I was holding onto from childhood were affecting my physical and emotional health.
- My throat chakra (it was closed and when she energetically opened it, it was liberating!)
It’s been about 20 years now and psychic healing is still a huge part of my life. It’s not a “cure”, but it does give me relief from physical and emotional issues challenges.
The overall goal of psychic healing is to move the mental, physical and spiritual energy of the person into complete balance, which can help their symptoms.
Who are Psychic Healers?
Psychic healers are individuals with highly-tuned intuition and psychic abilities. They connect with others on an energetic – or psychic – level.
Typically (from my own experiences), psychic healers are kind people who work for the highest and best good of their clients.
They use their medical intuition, mediumship, clairvoyance and other psychic abilities (the 5 “clairs”) to perceive any flaws in the energy force.While working, they receive messages from their client’s angels and Spirit Guides to learn what’s going on. Once they understand the energetic issues involved, they use a variety of techniques to clear out or strengthen the client’s energy.
This rebalancing may:
- Provide emotional release from fear, guilt, depression, anxiety, stress, etc.
- Remove toxins from the body.
- Free up stuck energy to alleviate pain.
- Enable better blood circulation.
- Clear out energy pathways.
- Relieve mental and spiritual angst to improve sleep and relaxation.
There are many different types of energetic healing techniques. Psychic healers may use one or a combination of tools to heal different types of issues. Energetic healing includes:
- Pranic healing
- Shamanic healing
- Angel healing
- Healing Touch therapy
- Acoustic healing (sound therapy)
- Crystal healing
- Quantum Touch
So, Is Psychic Healing Really Possible?
Yeah, totally! It just makes sense, right?
Since we are made up of energy and surrounded by energy, then all types of mental, physical and spiritual ailments can be helped by balancing that energy.
It’s easy for our energy to get whack. Stress, illness, major life changes, negative thoughts and toxins can all wreak havoc on our life force energy.
Finding a psychic healer you resonate with and trust can make a difference in the quality of your life.
Final Thought and Disclaimer
I’m not a doctor and I don’t play one on the internet. If you are ill, make sure to see a medical professional! I am not recommending that you only frequent psychic healers. Many people find the combination of Western medical treatment and psychic healing beneficial, but don’t avoid being seen by a medical doctor.